Can Do No Wrong in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah?" slurred my slightly inebriated father who sat back on his kitchen chair. "What the fuck else did your mother tell you to do?"

"Mom said that I was her daughter through and through...and that I should stop you by any means possible from becoming depressed and unhappy." It then suddenly came to me as to what I had to do. Pausing to take in a deep breath for I was about to make an irreversible decision, I let it out.

Looking my father in the eyes, I softly confided, "She shared that when you got stressed and frustrated that the two of you used to have...rough... kinky sex to relieve your anxiety and tension. Mom told me repeatedly that because I love you so much, I could do no wrong and that I should...must...do whatever was necessary to relieve your worries and make you happy."

"What do you mean, Kara?" mumbled my father as he pulled my nightie-covered figure close to him. "I don't have your mother anymore...I've lost her..."

"We lost her, dad," I whispered in his ear as I eased onto his lap with my arms around his neck. "But, you have me, daddy, and I will do anything to make you happy.

"Anything?"

"Yes, daddy...if you let me...we can be happy together."

"How?"

"Do you love me, daddy?" slipped off my tongue as I nuzzled against my father's neck, pressing my thinly veiled boobs into his beating chest.

"Yes, baby-girl, I do."

"Then let me take care of you as mom would have."

"Kara...if you're thinking what I think you're thinking...it's wrong. You're my daughter! If I were to let you...take care of me... as your mother did, it would be incest. That's wrong! If other people found out..."

"No one will know what we do in the privacy of our own home in this new town where no one knows that we're father and daughter. And as mom often said, 'You can do no wrong in love.'" With that said, I kissed my father's lips, lightly at first and then more passionately as I felt the desire to do what I need to do...what I wanted to do.

"Stop, Kara, please stop," my shocked father cried as he turned his lips from mine while he sought to push me away. "This is wrong..."

He never had a chance to complete what he was trying to stay as I took one of his strong hands and pressed it into one of my full breasts. His hand automatically closed and squeezed my firm but spongy breast through my thin nightie, then jerked away instantly as if it had touched white-hot iron. "No...please don't... we mustn't. This must not happen, Kara."

"Daddy," I said as I quickly shifted to straddle his lap, facing and holding him so that he couldn't rise or push me off his lap. "I've been a very naughty girl. I used to spy on you when you spanked mom and then had sex with her in your bedroom. Then I began to play with myself while I watched through the keyhole and listened...squeezed my boobies and pinched my nipples until they hurt. I finger-spanked my juicy pussy...before rubbing my poor little clit raw before finally climaxing."

"Kara! Stop! Don't say anything more!"

"Why not? Do you know that I jerked off almost every night in bed...replaying how you spanked mom...and how she loved it...needed the sex and pain with it? And do you know what? So do I because I am, as mom often said, her daughter in all ways."

"But...you're just a kid...my daughter...I shouldn't...we shouldn't..."

"I am the same age as was mom when you spanked her in that old abandon pump shed and cracked her cherry."

"But I was a boy then...now I'm a grown man and you're my child."

"A cock is a cock, and a fuck is a fuck."

"Watch your filthy mouth, Kara! You better stop acting like a goddamn tramp or else..."

"Or else what, daddy? Are you going to punish me for being such a naughty daughter who always is thinking filthy sick desires? Isn't that what a good father would do? You don't want me to act out my perverted fantasies with other men, do you? Don't you want me to lay across your lap so that you can teach me a lesson and set me straight? Well, do you, daddy? Do you want to show me who is the boss of this home and family? Or I have to misbehave more and act out with other men?"

"So, you want to be disciplined!" uttered my father who couldn't take anymore.

Shoving me back and then spinning me around, my father had me securely across his lap. Before I could tease him more, his large flat palm landed sharply on my panty-covered butt. A shrill shriek escaped my lips as I jerked involuntarily as another slap landed. However, although being spanked hurt like hell, it was as deliciously erotic as I had imagined it would be. Almost immediately, my meaty nipples popped out and stiffened as my pussy became drenched in my sexual excitement.

"Ooh, yes, daddy! Spank your sassy misbehaving daughter! Pull off my panties...yeah, like that...so you can see my bright pink buns, my asshole, and my pussy! I'm nothing but a horny filthy slut who is sorely tempted to take up with other men if my physical...sexual...needs aren't met."

My words turned me on even more and must have had a similar effect on my father for his spanking was faster and harder. "Have you had enough, Kara? Have you learned your lesson as to how to behave and what will happen if I catch you fooling around like a sleazy whore?" my father said breathlessly as his palm caressed and squeezed my flushed butt cheeks.

"No, daddy...I want what you used to do to mom after you disciplined her when she did something wrong. I want you to...'fuck me!' I'm my mother's daughter, and pain turns me on. You can't leave me like this," I said as I slid off my father's lap and between his legs, "horny as hell with no relief!"

"Are you sure, Kara? We shouldn't be doing what you want...incest is sinful and it's illegal. Once we do it, there's no going back."

Fondling my father's noticeable erection through his bulging work pants, I looked up at him and reminded him, "As mom would say, we can do no wrong in love." With that, I unbuckled and then unzipped his pants. Grabbing his boxer's waistband, I manage to pull it down enough to release the cock that had made me.

My mother's DNA immediately kicked in and before I knew it my fingers wrapped themselves around his thick veiny shaft as my open mouth descended on his fleshy flanged head. "Ooh, my God, yes! Dad tastes...feels...so good sliding back and forth in my mouth," I realized. "Yeah...if I relax my throat....yes...almost all of him...with practice I'll soon be able to deep-throat him. No wonder mom loved sucking him off...hmmm..."

"Jesus fucking Christ!" exclaimed my paralyzed father. "You're a clone of your mom! Suck my cock, you fucking little cunt! Yeah, like that! It is so goddamn good to find that I have a good little whore for a daughter!"

"Daddy? I have been very neglectful in taking care of you. I should have been doing this more often and sooner so that you wouldn't be so stressed. Will you continue to discipline me as I should be by shoving this big hard dick into your horny daughter's virgin cunt? I want to feel this big piece of man-meat cracking my cherry and fucking my juicy twat. I need to feel your hairy groin slapping against me like the way you fucked mom. Set your shamefully sinful daughter straight...that I serve only my daddy...and no other man. Please, daddy, pretty please?"

"Get up and take off that goddamn nightie before I rip it off of you, you teenage whore! Oh, my God, you've got one hell of a sexy mature body that needs to be broken in properly. Turn around and grab the kitchen table with your legs spread and your butt pushed back."

As I quickly stripped, so did my father. I flaunted my teenage nakedness and the sight of my dad's jutting hard-on sticking menacingly out made my mouth water. I, however, resisted the temptation to suck his dick and did as he had instructed. My full boobs dangled and swayed freely and I couldn't help but enticingly wiggle my buns in eager anticipation.

"Smack!" was the sound of my father's palm landing on my quivering butt cheek. "Smack...smack...smack!" I jerked with each slap, but wantonly pushed my buttocks back for more.

My burning buns were grabbed, painfully squeezed, and spread wide. "What a pretty little asshole you have. So, inviting...just like your mom's," crowed my dad. "But I'll save this hole for a special occasion. When I fuck you in the ass, I will make you into the goddamn nympho whore that you really are. But for now..."

A cry of surprise was uttered when a wet tongue lapped my pussy crack from my oozing pussy to my engorged love button. Swirling and lashing around my clit, my father's oral hurricane had me twerking with raw erotic sensations that beat my rubbing fingers hands down. When his tongue tip drilled itself way into my sopping wet twat, I rose to the balls of my feet to whimper pitifully at the unbelievable sensation.

"What do you want, baby-girl? Tell me what you need," dad said as he rose and standing behind me, grasped my hips. A sharp smack brought a child-like whine from my lips. "Tell me how you want to be my little cum-dump! Go on, do it!"

"Ooh, please, daddy...I've been a bad and neglectful little girl with such wicked fantasies. I deserve to be fucked in my hot itchy cunt. Show me that my cunt belongs to my daddy and only my daddy. Bang my virgin twat... rough... hard...and quick...like the way you used to fuck mommy when she misbehaved. Let me be mommy...please.

"I want to be your slutty teenage sex-slave who is fucked in the morning before you go to work. And when you come home and relax with a drink, this sinful cock-teasing daughter of yours is going to suck on her old man's cock until he fills her mouth and tummy with his baby-batter. Then after dinner, you need to take me upstairs, strip me naked, spank me hard, and then fuck me throughout the night. Please, daddy!"

"When I first had sex with your mom," my dad teased as his massive cockhead repeatedly probed my slippery cunt lips, "she showed me just how much she wanted it by wedging my damn dickhead into her pussy hole. Now, reach between your legs to grab my cock and put the head of my hard-on into your sopping wet cunt entrance. Yeah, like that..."

With a sudden and powerful thrust of his hips, my father broke my fragile hymen and caused me to cry out in pain and at the same time, in joy. I cannot begin to describe that unbelievable sensation of a thick flanged cockhead spreading and stretching the tender wet-velvet tissue of my virgin hole. There was a wincing twinge at first that made me rise to tippy-toe...but as I squirmed, adjusted, and remembered to breathe, I could feel my sopping wet cunt slowly spreading around what seemed like a burning telephone pole being pushed between my legs.

Dad held my hips with his strong hands, and leaning over, gently kissed my neck and shoulders. To further heighten my sexual arousal, he fondled my quivering tits before milking my erect fat nipples. When I responded by moaning uncontrollably, he caressed my hard love nub until I began to pant breathlessly, trembling with building passion.

"I'm going to hold still...but I want you to 'fuck yourself' on my embedded cock. Slowly take me a little at a time, Kara. Let me spread and sink into your incredibly tight and hot quim. Then when you can take all of me with ease...and you will...I want you to rock back and forth, and learn how to fuck yourself on my cock. Ooh, yeah, like that. Mom would be proud of you, girl...you're so much like her.

"What's that? You just had your menses...so you want me to fill your cunt with all of my baby-batter until you overflow. Hmmm...okay...but we better find a Planned Parenthood clinic in the next county. Once you get on the pill, your developed teenage body will blossom and make you look even more physically mature. Yeah, can't afford to have my eighteen-year-old daughter become pregnant. Well, we'll worry about that later. Fuck yourself, Kara! Fuck yourself on my cock to show me just what a good little house-whore you are. Smack, smack, smack! Oh, yeah, like that!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And so, daddy and I settled into a comfortable life of exciting sex. Given the taboo of our incestuous relationship, my father took special delight in 'breaking in' his young daughter as soon as I got on the pill. He quickly introduced and addicted me to the physical pleasures of my developed teenage body and his mature manly delights.

Daddy laced our sexual lives with the right amount of physical pain and psychological degradation to turn me on. How easily I became his willing sex slave whose sole purpose in life is to relieve the stress of his life and give him pleasure through vigorous sex and my humiliation. Like my mother, I loved every moment of his loving care.

"Ooh, god, did you really work me over, daddy? Someone was sure horny when he walked through the front door. Didn't even say a single word. Just grabbed my wrist, hustled me into the bedroom, and stripped me naked. You sucked my nipples so hard, I thought you'd pull them off my tits, and then talk about a pussy-banging with just the right amount of spanking. I don't know what made my daddy so lustful, but I sure do appreciate it. If people only knew..."

That comment caused a subtle change of mood in my dad. Hesitating a bit, he then asked, "Kara-girl, look at me and tell me how old you would say I am?"

"Well, I know that you're thirty-seven but my high school girlfriends used to drool over my handsome daddy and say how you looked much younger...like in your early thirties. Why?"

"Hmmm, I was about to leave for the day when Hank Johnson, one of my shift supervisors commented that I had a 'very pretty young wife.' At first, I was taken aback and thought he was making some sick comment about your mother until he mentioned that he saw you when he picked up his wife at the supermarket. It seemed that you and she have chatted while food shopping and because you had the same last name as me and you looked and acted very mature, they naturally assume that you had married yourself an older man.

"When Hank asked just how old you were, I quickly threw out that you were twenty-one. He bumped me on the shoulder and with a wink, said, 'That's the best age for being young, sexy, and horny.'"

"Daddy, are you saying that the Johnsons really believed we are husband and wife?"

"Why not? It's not a far stretch of the imagination. Look, no one here knows that we're father-daughter. You just said that I look younger than I really am and I can tell you that you could definitely pass for a twenty-one-year-old if not older. Hey, I've known couples where the husband is much older than our supposed age difference. Have you told anyone that I am your father?"

"No, but that's because I haven't met many people. Those few women whom I've met so far have been while grocery shopping. Even at that, I've only exchanged names while casually talking...no detailed personal information about us."

"Me too. I've been so busy at the factory that I hadn't had time to get to know my shift supervisors and workers other than work-wise. Hmmm, come to think of it, the only people who might know of our actual relationship would be our human resources people. But they are a brand-new team and haven't got their shit together yet. They are still collecting applications and completing personnel forms that I doubt that they would bother to look at us.

"I wonder if...yeah, it might work. Kara, I know that when you turned eighteen, you were dropped off of my benefits plan. Before I left my old job, I submitted your mother's death certificate. As far as I know, you and mom have been purged from my company's personnel system. Yeah, it must be. I say this because when I signed my new factory personnel forms, it showed me as being single.

"If I were to update my personnel record to change my status from single to being married and put you down as my spouse, we might get away with it. Those paper-pushers would never think to ask for a marriage certificate or your date of birth. They'd only want your full name and social security number. As my spouse on paper. you can have access to my health plan and benefits, and no one would be wiser.

Of course, you'd have to call me John in public and we'd have to concoct some story like how I met you at a roadside inn while driving to my new job, how you seduced a lonely older man with your slutty ways, and how we had a whirlwind justice-of-the-peace marriage. What do you think, Kara? Do you want to be my wife?"

With a squeal of uninhibited delight, I let my lips sucking on my father's spunk-coated semi-hard dick say everything that I would have said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Daddy fucked my virgin anus on my actual twenty-first birthday to celebrate our love affair and pseudo-marriage of almost three years. He loved making me squeal in pain and delight, reveled in the incredible snugness of my butthole, and was surprised at how much I loved being reamed a new asshole. I loved the indescribable fullness in my stuffed rectum and the sinful knowledge that now I was truly daddy's little nympho.

However, I gave dad a surprise that trumped his butt-reaming. As his deposited cum slowly oozed out of my freshly dilated anus, I snuggled up to him and whispered softly, "Daddy, I have something to tell you and hopefully you won't be upset. Despite having been on the pill all these years, I must have missed taking a pill or two recently. When my period didn't come and my nipples became super-tender, I took a pee-test and the indicator strip said that I'm pregnant with your child or grandchild, depending on your point of view."

As I thought, dad freaked out, but I calmed down by reminding him that to our little factory community, I was his young wife. No one would ever think that me becoming pregnant was out of the ordinary. No one would suspect that our child had been incestuously conceived by a father and his daughter. Then rolling on top of my dad, I shamelessly rubbed my nakedness against his, and when I managed to get him hard enough, mounted and rode him into accepting our new roles in life.

So, at forty, my father found himself a grandfather to his own child, a bouncing baby girl whom we named Mary after my deceased mother. I know that she will grow up in a caring home environment in which her father (who is also her grandfather) sleeps with her mother (who is also her sister), and knows that we love each other deeply.

When Mary is old enough to understand and keep our family secret, l may disclose that her father is actually my father. I will explain to her that because of my love for my father and desire to make him happy, I willingly surrender my virginity to him, became his common-law wife, gave birth to her, his daughter/granddaughter, and am content being his wanton incestuous wife. After that, what she does with her virginity within our incestuous family is something for her to decide. For in love, you can do no wrong.