Can Friend Cure Bladder Infection

Story Info
The treatment with sounds cures and sexually excites.
2.8k words
4.72
7.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jane that is the second time you have gone to the toilet since we got here. Is everything okay?"

"Well not really. It is kind of embarrassing but it is uncomfortable to pee. Sorry I should not have said anything. You don't want to hear about it."

"We are friends and I am happy to talk about it. Have you been to a doctor about it? It is probably something simple."

"No my doctor is a man and although he has been my doctor since I was a child I am not very comfortable with him playing around down there for such a minor problem."

"It is obviously not a minor problem to you but I do understand. I might be able to help. I do have a good friend, well actually ex girlfriend Pam, who was a nurse and I know she has a great knowledge of problems with the bladder and urethra. Would you like me to introduce her to you? She is my ex but we are still good friends. I am sure you are not worried that she is gay as we are best friends even though I cannot even get you to consider giving me more than a cuddle."

"I don't know I want to discuss it with a stranger. Of course I don't have a problem with her being gay. If she is a friend of yours I am sure she will be lovely. Maybe you could just ask her whether she could give me some advice."

Jane agreed to meet Pam, along with Alice in the pub the next night. Pam immediately put Jane at ease and said that she had treated women with bladder and urethra problems over the years and would be happy to help. She went on to explain that in addition to her medical knowledge she should let Jane know that she also had an interest in the urethra as a source of sexual stimulation. So much so that she ran classes that included urethra play for women who struggled to orgasm.

Alice was concerned that this revelation might frighten Jane but was quite surprised by her response.

"Well thank you for telling me but that is one area I don't suffer from. If I have a problem that way it is coming to orgasm too quickly."

Worrying she had overstepped the mark Jane laughed and apologized saying that she wasn't sure why she had said that.

"Have no fear your secret is safe with me. If you agree to me look at you and hopefully treating you it is good to know, as working on the urethra is very sensitive and can lead to unplanned sexual arousal. If I do treat you we must be honest with each other and I promise I will only arouse you unintentionally or if we agree it as part of the treatment.

Now given this is obviously worrying you greatly why don't you come to my surgery at my home tomorrow at say 2.00 in the afternoon. I would ask for you if you are not already shaved please shave down there."

"Yes of course. That would be great I will see you at 2.00."

Jane did not think to ask how much to shave. She always kept trimmed and shaved her pussy but decided to leave only the smallest triangle when she trimmed that evening. Nervously she revisited it the next morning making sure there was no hair anywhere near the top of her unexpectedly excited pussy.

As she rang Pam's front doorbell her pussy had developed a will of its own and she was aware and rather concerned about it. Pam's welcome was very profession as well as warm. She led Jane down into the basement where the room appeared like a typical doctor's surgery. Having confirmed that Jane was happy Pam asked her to strip below the waist and lay on the couch with her feet in the dreaded stirrups.

With the positioning of the stirrups Jane's pussy lips were slightly spread but Pam said she would pin them open further to allow the area to be examined. Attaching clips to each lip near the urethra and clit and taping them to Jane's legs completed this.

"Oh yes I can see straight away that you must be in a lot of discomfort. Your urethra is clearly enflamed. The inflammation has certainly caused swelling and this in turn is likely to cause a restriction. I can suggest some cream, which is likely to help with the infection. This will take some time to reduce the swelling so I would further suggest that I use a series of sounds to open up the urethra. As we don't know what has caused the infection in the first place I would like to flush out your bladder as a further precaution.

I hope you don't mind me asking but could this have been caused by rough sexual activity?"

"No there is no chance of that as I have had no sexual activity for.... well let's just say for far too long."

"Now the use of sounds for the first time and particularly in swollen urethras can be quite uncomfortable so I would like to use a cream that will numb the area for a while. Given the close proximity to the clit it may have the effect of reducing any response that your clit might otherwise suffer.

Given the procedures that I will be undertaking I am sorry but I must ask that if feel in danger of having an orgasm you must warn me to prevent any risk of me injuring you. Please do not feel embarrassed if you do become aroused this is very common and you should make no attempt to suppress this. I have known women suffer from problems similar to yours due to sexual frustration. I am sure their orgasms during my treatments have been a significant element in their recovery."

"Thank you for explaining that. As you can no doubt tell I have all ready found the intimate nature of the situation has caused arousal. As I mentioned last night I do orgasm very quickly and easily and I do not wish to cause problems with the treatment."

"There are two simple solutions I would suggest, either of which I am happy to chose. We could either allow you to have an orgasm before we start using our first sound or I could apply plenty of the numbing cream to your clit. It is very effective at delaying the ability to orgasm for as long as you wish it to. One of the ladies I help has similar quick responses as you and I find that I can delay her orgasm for an hour or so and the resultant climax is spectacular."

"I think the numbing cream sounds the better option. It might seem a little clinical to have my first orgasm in such a long time just so that I am relaxed enough for you to treat me."

"I think that is a very good idea. If at any stage you change your mind and wish to orgasm don't be afraid to ask. It is after all the most natural and also enjoyable thing in life."

With this Pam worked a finger covered by a white cream around the urethra. She felt Jane tense immediately.

"I think it would be sensible to use the cream on my clit first otherwise it may be too late to use it for the purpose intended."

Pam managed to prevent herself laughing at how close Jane was to orgasm with just the urethra stimulated. She wasn't sure whether to apply the cream gently or forcefully to the erect clit to reduce the risk of over-stimulation. She chose a very firm approach rubbing the now half inch long button between finger and thumb. She would have done more but decided to let it numb the area first. She returned to the area an inch lower before removing her hands from the sexually distressed Jane.

"I am so sorry. I did warn you how quick my responses are but that was frighteningly intense so quickly."

"Do not worry I have seen most things. Just be appreciative that your body is clearly able to respond so beautifully. Many women I know would kill to be able to respond like that, or even respond at all. Let's just give that cream some time to respond. It would be sensible for you to have a large drink of water. I will be able to flush your bladder out by pumping a solution into you but a bladder full of water would be a good start."

They both relaxed as Jane drank her water without the tension of the examination.

"I completely understand that I am lucky to be so sensitive but there are downsides. During a session with a partner my clit goes from being too sensitive to touch without having an orgasm to too sensitive to touch because I have had an orgasm. I have learned to make love with minimal contact being made with my clit. With the right lover I have been able to enjoy some great sex but I would love being able to enjoy someone going down on me for minutes on end. Or someone being able to tease my clit until they are ready to allow me to cum. I am sorry I am being silly."

"You are not being silly I completely understand. Let's just see whether I need to apply a little more cream to you clit before we get down to sorting you out."

Pam applied some more cream around the clit and onto the button itself.

"The numbing is working quite well. Your fingers feel wonderful but I know that I am not in danger of exploding all over your hand."

"Now that I have put more cream on you, you should be quite numb for the next thirty minutes or so. Just as an aside I don't know whether by binding your clit at the base you could numb it. It might have the added advantage that when you released the binding the rush of blood, although possibly painful, might cause a more powerful than usual orgasm. Now let's stop talking orgasms and see if we can sort you out."

Over the next few minutes Pam used increasing sized sounds working them into her urethra until they entered Jane's bladder. There was a small amount of discomfort to begin with but this soon faded as the cream took its full effect. Pam commentated on everything she was doing and Jane was happy to lie back and listen. She did eventual comment that her bladder was now very full.

Pam inserted a different sound telling Jane that she would use this one to drain the bladder before refilling it with something to soothe the bladder. The draining was straightforward but Jane became slightly concerned when she felt overfull as the solution was pumped into her. Pam calmed her and said it would work best if she was stretched as much as possible. She stopped the flow and waited until Jane was happy.

"This time we will let you void your bladder normally. This will give the solution the chance to soothe and wash through your urethra. The toilet is down the hall on the right."

When Jane returned she settled back in the stirrups at Pam's request. Pam inspected the urethra and made happy sounding noises before saying.

"I think the urethra is looking okay. I would like to fill your bladder one last time and this time use a special sound when you are very full. My experience is that some women find this very arousing. You have been very aroused throughout your time here and I do not want to put you under any pressure to do anything you feel uncomfortable with."

"Everything you have done has been great. I would be very happy to try what you suggest and do not feel in the slightest bit pressured."

Pam took her time filling Jane's bladder. She stopped twice to let her adjust to the increased pressure that when she finished was considerable. The sound was plastic, not as thick as some used earlier. It looked like a string of small balls that ended near the handle with a larger ball. The numbing cream had started to wear off slightly and Jane was very aware of it pushing through into her painfully full bladder.

The stroking in and out felt both comfortable but also stimulating. When it was fully inserted Pam flicked a switch and the vibrations hit Jane's insides. They were low vibrations accompanying the gentle buzzing noise. Jane felt like her whole lower body was being massaged from the inside. She was still felt full but now it also felt wonderful.

"Oh my god that's feels fantastic. Please fuck me with that thing that is turning me inside out. I want to pee and cum all at the same time. I am all yours just do anything to me."

"I would love to tease your gorgeous clit. I put lots of cream on it so it will not be very sensitive for a bit. I do have a brush here, which feels lovely when applied to an erect clit. Would you let me use it on you? If so I suggest I kill the vibrations for a minute."

"Let you I am pleading with you to use it."

Jane felt the brush stroking from the tip of her clit down to where the hood was trapping it. Normally this would bring her to an agonizingly quick orgasm but her partly numbed clit just felt great. Somehow Pam managed to co-ordinate painting the clit and fucking the urethra at the same time.

Jane had never experienced sexual excitement like this before. She was building towards an orgasm but so slowly she was able to enjoy savoring every second. When Pam replaced the brush with her finger and thumb Jane thought that she would not be able to hold the orgasm back. The rolling of her clit threatened to unhinge her but just when she gave in the sensation in her clit lessened. She went to complain before she looked down to see her clit still being rolled and pulled between the finger and thumb.

"It just stopped. It never stops like that. I need it to start again so that I can have my orgasm."

"Don't worry I promise you will have a lovely orgasm but not quite yet. You said you cum too quickly. That extra cream on your clit will just slow you down long enough for you to relax back and have fun."

Pam rolled the clit for a few minutes before starting to use the brush again. Jane closed her eyes and reveled in the exciting attention. Gradually the sensation of the brush went from almost nothing until she thought she could feel every fibre caressing the whole length of her erect swollen clit. It was wonderful for her to be able to enjoy the journey that seemed beautifully never ending.

"Just one more time and then I am going to blow your mind with the sort of orgasm every girl should experience at least once. I am going to secure you to the couch so that you do not harm yourself. There just a last little bit of cream on that beautiful clit of yours."

Jane was gutted again as it registered that the cream was going to hold her orgasm back still longer. She could do little as she was now tightly clamped to the couch and to the stirrups with five straps. She almost cried when the vibrations were started again and her full bladder felt like it filled her whole body.

The brushing started again but now Pam added gently moving the sound within the urethra in a fucking movement. Even numbed by the cream the sensations were breathtaking. Jane was now pleading to be allowed to cum. Pam laughed kindly and assured the distressed Jane that she would not be delayed again. Due to the cream the progress was slow but accelerated, as Jane got close. Pam increased the movement of the sound until Jane started to thrust her hips up in an attempt to increase the stimulation.

Jane screamed as if in agony when the orgasm finally refused to be suppressed. She always came easily but this orgasm was not only more powerful then any she had known but also it refused to stop until finally Jane slumped completely drained and exhausted.

The treatment cleared up the problem Jane had but she did return for two further treatments just to make sure she was cured. After the third session she purchased some of the cream as she was convinced that the delaying of her orgasms that was what had led to them reaching new stunning heights she had never experienced. Her orgasms using the cream were special but none got close to those she had enjoyed with Pam.