Can I Give You a Hand? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pietro108
pietro108
512 Followers

"Do you really mean that?" she asked.

"Yes. Let's meet again here, same day, same time in say, three years, after our courses finish."

"Oh Tim. You're incredible!" she cried. The tears rolled down her cheeks as she cuddled into his body. "But there is something we need to do first," she decided.

"What's that?" asked Tim, wondering what he had not said.

"This!" Melinda stated as she straddled his still hard cock. It slipped smoothly into her well-lubricated pussy and fit perfectly. His cock head just touched her cervix, causing a low rumbly moan to escape from Melinda's throat. "Now that's where I want to meet you!" she murmured sexily. "Come on let's go for a ride!" This as she slowly started to rock back and forth, clenching and unclenching her pussy muscles. This sent untold heart-stopping sensations straight into Tim's brain. She gently rubbed and pulled his nipples. His body was on fire and if this onslaught did not slow soon, he would cum incredibly quickly. He knew what to do. He calmed his body with his left hand while gently increasing Melinda's horniness with his right.

She upped the pace as the new wave of arousal overtook her. Her cunt gushed juices all over Tim's thigh, once again allowing him to experience the strong odour of female arousal, this time, Melinda's arousal! Melinda seemed to be on a one goal mission. She dropped down onto his cock as if to push every available millimetre deep into her being, then quickly rise up so that his cock head was just inside her outer lips. Then she would plunge down again, eliciting more moans and groans of pleasure. Not all of the moans were coming from Melinda either. Tim was thoroughly enjoying this himself. Every time she plunged down, he would push his hip up to aid in her quest for as deep a penetration as possible. This clenching and unclenching of his muscles drove his climax even closer.

After no telling how long, Tim decided to allow himself and Melinda to feel the peak of this endeavour. He squeezed her left breast with his right hand gently while rolling her nipple ever so slightly between his thumb and forefinger. He didn't dial down the orgasm power!

Melinda completely lost it. She went white. Her eyes rolled back into her skull and her mouth stretched open as her head flew backwards and her back arched backwards with it. Luckily Tim had his knees up and legs bent to support her back and head as she did this. Tim was suddenly worried that she might break her back, or even her neck!

A deep low rumble started way down in Melinda's chest, followed by staccato moans. Tim thought that she started to say something, but every time an almost intelligible sound came out, her throat and neck muscles constricted causing a cut off scream to come out instead. Melinda's pussy took on a mind of its own. Every single muscle right to her very core clenched and unclenched in a desperate attempt to expel, then suck in this meaty intruder. Her muscles patterned into a milking motion along Tim's cock, ensuring that it didn't go anywhere until it had deposited its load deep into her cunt.

Tim again was enthralled by this response. He wanted Melinda to experience the best climax he could give her, so he kept her at this stage for as long as he dared. He honestly thought she could die from heart seizure a few times, but every time he slowed her down, she managed to croak, "Oh Tim... more... yesssss!"

Tim joined her, pumping long jets of white cum deep into where her pussy wanted it, again and again, until her pussy was overflowing to such an extent that his thighs became covered with a combination of Melinda's cum juices and his own.

Gently he allowed Melinda to come down and as he withdrew from her sopping pussy, she did an amazing thing! She immediately bent down and started sucking him off! She may have done it in an attempt to clean him off, but Tim touched his nipple with his orgasm hand and continued pumping hot cum into Melinda's mouth. She didn't pause for one second. She slurped and sucked and drank his cum, swallowing in rhythmic movements in time with his hose like spurts. He kept this up until she also, like the other girls before, could physically take no more into their stomachs. Melinda simply left her mouth open, tonguing the underside of his cock and allowing the spurts to spill out of her mouth.

Then she fell asleep!

Tim slowed and gently brought Melinda back up so that they were again cuddled together on the clothes bed. Eventually she awoke in a dream-state. "I don't believe what we just did!" she mumbled. "Is sex with you always this good? I felt as if I had died and gone to orgasm heaven. I wonder if this is what heaven is like... one endless orgasm? And your cum! It just kept going. I am full of it in every hole! Well almost every hole!" she giggled.

"I thought I would leave you with something to remember us by," Tim smiled at her. "Can't have you going off to the other side of the world without some sort of memory of us."

The only reply was a definite, "Mmmm!"

Tim always marvelled at the rejuvenating qualities of his own cum. Every girl who had swallowed it had commented on the improved feeling of downright 'healthiness' afterwards. Even Tim had been rewarded with peak physical and mental fitness with his own engagement with his own produce!

They both awoke from their dream-like slumber almost as if no sexual Olympics had taken place. Their minds were in the post cum calm, but their bodies weren't. Physically, they felt as if they had just woken from a deep relaxing sleep, ready for whatever the world could throw at them.

The end of the year passed.

Tim and Melinda went their separate ways, Melinda off to university in Canberra to her future in medical research and Tim went to the local university and studied psychology, majoring in mental ailments relating to sexual malfunction.

He had various fuck buddies during his uni days, but even though they were satisfying and added to his practical knowledge of the extent of his strange abilities, his mind always went back to Melinda. They emailed occasionally. Tim got the impression that Melinda wasn't keeping herself 'pure' for him while in Australia. It was gratifying to Tim that they could make a clean break while they pursued their own plans, but deep down, he always hoped that somehow they would again meet up, if not to stay together, then at least to work out if the feelings they experienced were real.

That opportunity didn't arrive until four years later. Tim was at a medical expo in New York, one that included the so called 'fringe' allied medical disciplines as well as those researching the holy grail of doctorhood, ie that of eternal youth.

As Tim wandered down the endless aisles of display stands, herbal treatments for aids, naturopathic treatments for cancer, etc, he noticed a stall titled, 'Cloning The pure Cell For Health". He stopped, wondering what that was all about. His sub-conscious mind reminded him of a link to that field of medical research from somewhere.

Then the nagging memories surfaced to his conscious mind. "That was what Melinda was off to research," his mind told him. He sidled up to the stall, surreptitiously eying the stall holders, hoping that she was there.

He saw her and was stunned with how beautiful she looked. It was as if she had not aged one iota since he last saw her. There was a vitality about her. She was obviously physically fit, glowingly healthy and deeply sexy! Her eyes shone with each question asked of her by those who had gathered around her, obviously also attracted to her natural attractiveness.

Tim stood and stared for quite a long time until Melinda glanced over towards him, not really seeing him. Then in a heart-stopping moment, she stopped talking and looked him fully in the eyes. Her body turned, that now sensual, attractive body, fully towards him and as if in a dream, floated over to him and hugged him so tightly, Tim thought he would suffer some sort of rib damage!

"Tim, Tim! My god, it's been so long." She was sobbing, clinging to him, afraid that he would leave her world again.

Tim similarly returned the hug and turned his face down so that he could kiss those beautiful soft lips again. "I've missed you!" he quietly told her. His voice took on a husky urgency which she sensed and reacted to without thinking.

Melinda turned away to face her fellow stall holders and managed to say, "Can you guys stay here for the rest of the day? Tim is an old friend, a very dear friend who I haven't caught up with for a while."

They agreed and she led Tim, almost childlike, to the nearest staff exit.

"I was hoping you would come," Melinda whispered into Tim's ear.

"Not yet, but soon hopefully!" replied Tim surprising her with his forthright intentions. "I haven't spent a day without thinking of you and the times we shared," he added.

Not another word was said, as Melinda started to unbutton her very scientific labcoat to reveal a similarly buttoned shirt which she also unbuttoned. Then there was her white satin bra. Teasingly, she ran her fingers under the top edge of the bra, near her nipples, making them stand to attention and ready to be inspected by the ranking general, who in this case was Tim!

He of course obliged, taking over the edge revealing of her nipples with his own hands. He was careful to use both his left and right hands to do the inspection and return teasing. He had mastered the use of his abilities to such an extent that he no longer was prone to 'accidentally' sending his sex partner into an immediate orgasm. Melinda, however loved the attention she was getting and while he was running his fingers under the edge of her bra, she unbuttoned his shirt and returned the favour, gently rubbing and tweaking his small nubs. The shivers of delight that were being experienced by both of them threatened to send them both into wild uncontrollable sex at any minute. They both wanted so savour this moment, bathing in its sensuousness.

Tim expertly moved his hands to the Melinda's back, deftly unclipping her bra and lifting it up under her chin, revealing her blushed breasts. He knew to lightly brush his finger tips from her back, around her sides and gently up under her breasts to make those glorious tips more sensitive, mostly with anticipation. She moaned her delight into his own hardening nipples as she licked and sucked. He very lightly moved his fingers in ever decreasing circles around her breasts, both of them, eventually zeroing in on her areole, not quite touching her raised nipples.

This made Melinda's pussy so wet, she had to quickly step out of her panties, from under her skirt. She now only had on her bra, stuck under her chin, her unbuttoned shirt, a short plaid skirt and her white lab coat. They stayed there while Tim's belt was undone and trousers and boxers unceremoniously dropped to land over his socks and shoes. His cock stood proudly to attention at the upright angle of a young man, his cock head almost in line with his belly button.

Melinda ran one of her hands lightly, ever so lightly over his cock, starting at the head and applying just enough pressure to pull back his foreskin as she moved towards the base, where she squeezed and returned to the tip, gently. Her finger tips, wet from his precum, rubbed along the underside of his head, providing that mind tingling sensation which shot from there to his very core. Repeating this, was driving Tim wild. She had obviously also learnt a thing or two since he had last seen her! While this thought would normally have bothered Tim, he rationalised it by admitting to himself that he hadn't quite been a king of abstinence either.

Melinda, meanwhile, had moved her left leg so that it started to snake around Tim's body, allowing her pubic area to rub along his rock-hard cock. "I never get over how hard a cock can get, yet feel so warm and silky when I touch it," she said very matter-of-fact like. "I want your cock in me Tim. It's been so long!"

She lifted her left leg up further, positioning her cunt so that Tim just had to lean down and place his cock there at her opening and lift his hips up to fully penetrate her. Which is what he did. She sighed and relaxed as her body weight did the work of ensuring that he was fully in. She place her right arm around his neck and started an insistent rocking motion which had the effect of rubbing Tim's cockhead along her cervix while his shaft placed pressure on her opening. His pubic bone was perfectly placed to apply a rubbing motion, lubricated by her cunt juices, along her swollen clit. His hands were busy doing all of the necessary sensory things to her chest area. He didn't always go straight for the nipples. This was a big mistake that most men make with women's breasts. The whole breast becomes sensitive during sex and varying the area being given attention, adds spice and stops one area becoming over-sensitised and basically sore. Tim had also learnt a lot!

The movements made by both of them had them both sighing and moaning. The tempo was beginning to increase. They both looked into each other's eyes and delighted in the obvious pleasure that they were both giving and receiving. Their needy sex suddenly became something different. They were now making love and they both realised it. Tim then did something which he never did before. He could feel his eyes begin to water. He wasn't crying. Men don't cry! Melinda, similarly had to rub her eyes with her free hand to stop her eyes from blurring up. They had crossed a line which they needed to explore.

Melinda's free hand moved to Tim's nipples and Tim decided to do something that he dreaded ever since that fateful night when someone or something had bestowed on him a very weird, but appreciated, ability.

He decided that he had to tell Melinda of his powers.

"Umm, Mel. I know this seems like a strange time, but there's something I have to tell you," he began.

"Tim. If you're married or in a relationship I don't want to know right now. I know it is selfish of me and really unfair to you partner, but please, just give me this and we can go our separate ways," she cried.

"No Melinda. It's not like that. There's something different about me that you need to know," Tim continued.

"Believe me Tim, I know there's something different about you. I felt it from our first kiss. The way we feel together, the way we click, the way we have sex... the way we make love," she said quietly with her eyes almost downcast, "That's special Tim. I know I love you and nothing will change that. Unless you're an alien or something! Your planet had better be suitable for me to live on with you because I don't ever want to be apart again." This last part was stated with a determination that almost caused Tim to stop moving his cock around inside Melinda.

"No Mel. I am not an alien, or married or partnered up ... yet!" he smiled. "This thing. It was given to me sometime ago. It gives me special abilities. You have already experienced them."

"What? You haven't brainwashed me, or used your hypnotising speciality on me have you Tim?" she asked worriedly. "I would be pissed if I thought that what I am feeling is not real!"

"Baby this is as real as it gets! I feel it too! No this ability has to do with sex, well half has to do with sex. The other half is the opposite I guess," Tim said. "It's probably easier for me to show you."

"Would you like to cum right now?" he asked her mischievously.

"I am getting there Tim. This is driving my body wild, but it may take a minute or two for me to flip over," replied Melinda.

"Mel, I mean it. I can make you cum instantly, without waiting. Do you want to try?" Tim insisted.

"Ok," said Melinda, almost worried. "Show me your magic trick then."

So he did. She came. She came so hard that she actually pushed his hard cock straight out of her pussy with a loud, "Plop" and gushy squelch. Her arm around his neck threatened to cut off Tim's blood supply to his brain! She squeezed his nipple painfully and her mouth froze in a vain attempt to scream out of pure bliss. Her whole body slid down that last distance til she was again balanced on the ground, hanging on to Tim. That was when he 'calmed' her.

"Holy fucking shit Tim! What was that? I thought I had gone mad! A nice mad, a very very nice mad! Christ what did you do? Not that I'm complaining, but that was fast. Tell me what did you do?" Melinda panted in between gasping breaths. Her eyes were wild with abandon. Her mind had gone somewhere else in that maddening few moments.

"That's what I am trying to tell you Mel. All I had to do was touch the right spot on your body with my right hand and you will cum. For as long as I keep my hand there," Tim announced fearfully. "Do you believe me?" he continued, hoping that she didn't think him a lying fool.

"I can't argue with what I felt Tim, but was that from our love-making already? We were both winding up pretty fast with our need you know."

"I can prove it to you. Do you want me to do it again?"

Melinda knew that she had just cum mightily and would need a little time to do that again. If Tim was right, she would have to see, or rather, feel, this. "Ok," she replied disbelievingly.

So Tim again obliged, dialling his orgasm power to half and only holding her sensitive clit gently. He knew what to expect, so he was prepared. He had done this to numerous women over the last few years after all! He had his free arm around her back and as her body did its dance of pleasure before him, he laid her on the floor so that she wouldn't hurt herself in the almost epileptic shocks and after-shocks of cumming so extremely wildly that her mind threatened to become unhinged and remain in that fairy land of orgasmic bliss.

He allowed her to cum like this for at least ten minutes, knowing that she was fit enough to take it.

When he finally calmed her again, she slowly focussed her eyes and fell into that foetal position he had seen before in similar situations. "I be... lie...ve you Tim," she managed to mumble, "But I don't think I can take too much of this. Much as I would love to, my body is only merely human. I have my limits you know!"

"That's where I can help also," said Tim hopefully. "Do you remember how you felt after I, umm, filled you with my cum?" he asked. "Did you notice any changes, or anything unusual?"

"Yeah. Come to think of it. There was literally cum spilling out of me almost everywhere. I woke up the next morning smelling and tasting your cum all through my system. Not that it was bad, but it seemed to be in every pore and cell of my body. I felt alive. More alive than for a long time. I wasn't tired, which surprised me considering how long and hard we were at it the night before! Was there some sort of drug you gave me to make me feel like that? My uni mates even commented on how radiant I looked and continued to look for many months after. I'm sure they all thought I was pregnant!" she giggled.

Tim became very serious. "Mel baby, I think it is my cum. It has a magical rejuvenating capacity which I can't explain." Here he struggled to tell her the whole truth, but because of his trust of her he decided to go for it. "Before I had sex with anyone else, I masturbated regularly. So regularly that my parents were probably worried about me!" His turn to giggle. "I had a problem. What to do with all that cum! I tried sucking myself off which I could do because of my better physical flexibility and never ending ability to cum." He paused, expecting some sort of rebuke from her. She stayed silent, looking at him wide-eyed, but believing that he was telling the truth. "The cum that I swallowed in copious quantities gave me physical strength, youthful vigour and mental sharpness like I had never had before that. It seemed to repair any bodily injuries very quickly. I could literally cum all night and wake up the next day, fresh as a daisy, ready to do it all again. I don't how, or why, but I know it for a fact!"

pietro108
pietro108
512 Followers