All Comments on 'Can I Give You a Lift? Pt. 02'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LinneaLundinLinneaLundinabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Started out weepy, then got better and better. I hope to hear more from these two.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeabout 6 years ago

The shibari is excellent. I love tgecmild bdsm. Its beautifully written, the characters are so lovely. I'd love to see you continue this series. Thank you.

TrueMortTrueMortabout 6 years ago
What can I say..

So beautiful, you managed to make my eyes misty

And I love the rope play. I do hope they get to go to dinner sometime 😉

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
☺ ☺

You can win me round with soup and Baklava too. Beautifully done.

Hot ending , being tied up and having lovers named spelled out on clit mmmmmm

MaonaighMaonaighabout 6 years ago
Tug + Heartstrings = Drama!

Well, WP, you certainly got this old cynic sitting up and taking notice. A real emotion-tugger and no mistake. Can You Give Us A Lift by continuing this story? Think of it as doing your faithful readers a king-sized favour to be repaid by a profusion of stars.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
not bad

I do not usually read any story that has any kind of bondage, and you did not wrote anything that has to do with releasing her from it I can only think that Dani did release her before they went to sleep, would like to read more about these two and I hope Dani does get better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

Really love this series, kinda sad but very heart warming woukd like to see more adventures with these two.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much

The feedback so far on this is really giving me a lift. Thanks!

To answer a few questions:

Yes, Ava did get untied. See the line '"I've got you, baby," I say as I begin untying the ropes she's wrapped up in. "You OK?"'

I don't know if there will be a sequel or not. I'd like to, but I think it will be very hard to top the obstacles they had to overcome in Parts I & II.

No, Dani will not get better. There is no cure for Multiple Sclerosis. But she will have Ava at her side to provide comfort and assistance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dani ava

Keep this one going, who knows an older woman can do for both of them

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 6 years ago
Yes to a sequel

Great story. Very emotional. I look forward to (hopefully) reading much more on these two. Well written as always. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I can't wait for your next story.

Bridget69Bridget69about 6 years ago
Tugs at the heart...

as well as other parts. To overcome obstacles, sometimes you have to be creative but most importantly, positive.

AnyMooseAnyMooseabout 6 years ago
Dani & Ava deserve another go

Not easy but the ladies deserve at least one more story while working their way through the bucket (or fuck it?) list... ;-)

Cc2241Cc2241about 4 years ago

Love the story, so genuine!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Not normally into any sort of bondage, but in your capable hands, Wax, it totally works. Superb. The story goes on, getting even more beautiful.

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Beautiful this is going the right way. Disability is terrible for most people and it is good to hear a different slant on it. Great to hear their pleasure coming out even if there is a restriction on activity. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
981 Followers
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES