Can I Give You a Lift? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," I say. "My tea's getting cold." I lead my sexy little shibari girl down the hall.

I can hear the humming from the egg as I help Ava sit on the breakfast bar stool. Her eyes are completely glazed as she squirms in her seat. "Just a few minutes, baby. Then I'll take care of you, I promise."

Ava heaves a great big sigh. I smile and sip my tea.

"You OK?" I ask.

"Come. Please."

I chuckle. "You're on the right track with the please, but I really do want to finish my tea first."

"Pleeease."

"Oh Ava, that sounds an awful lot like whining. And whining does not get you what you want with me." I reach out and pull on the crotch rope, dragging her over until she's straddling my thigh. I place my lips next to her ear. "Now try to relax while I finish my tea."

Ava puts some of her weight onto my leg. I know she's probably trying to get herself off, but I don't care. The wet trail she leaves on my skin just reminds me that I am the one evoking these feelings in her, and that I'll be the one to send her over screaming in a few minutes time.

Plus, I can feel the vibrations on my thigh, and it's kind of neat.

"Just a few more minutes baby, and I'll be done with my tea." I pull back the side of my robe and press Ava's head down to my breast. "Here, keep yourself busy."

Ava does a wonderful job teasing and suckling my nipple. I knock back the rest of my tea in a single gulp. But instead of getting up, I pull open the other side of my robe and let Ava go to work. She is no less thorough and I find myself quickly standing at attention. "Mmm," I moan. "Good girl, Ava. Let's go get your reward."

Ava stands up. She's bouncing on the balls of her feet, and her eyes are starting to roll back a bit.

"Not here, baby. Come on."

I lead Ava down the hall to my bedroom and pause at the foot of the bed. She's flushed and heaving, and it looks like a stiff breeze could knock her over, she's so wobbly in the knees. I place my hand behind her head and lay a big open mouth kiss on her. She moans into me as our tongues dance together.

"Have a seat, baby." I help Ava sit her gorgeous bottom on the edge of the bed. "I want to be able to play with your tits," I explain as I pull the rope that's binding her hands free of the front of her harness. I feed the rope ends through a wrap in the back instead.

Now when I give it a tug, Ava's hands are pulled over and behind her head. Her chest is completely exposed. "Much better," I comment, and push her backward onto the bed.

Ava just moans and looks at me with wide eyes. She knows what's coming next. I gently pinch one nipple, then the next as I get down on my knees in front of her. I tug on her nipples a bit then push the crotch ropes out of the way, so I can take a long slow lick over Ava's swollen sex. She shudders the entire time.

I press in with two fingers, until I find the egg. Using my fingers to guide it to the spot that she loves, I press it firmly against her. This sets off a quivering in her thighs, and something that I can only describe as a high-pitched screech in her throat.

I lean forward, ready to spell my name on Ava's sensitive nub with my tongue. I nearly get my teeth knocked out with the D. The A turns Ava's throaty screech into a full-on scream. I never get a chance to do the N or the I, Ava is thrashing so violently. "Mmm -- Ohhh -- Mmm -- Fuh -- Gahhh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Dani-eee!"

I shiver. Ava's come apart, and I love it.

I plant a few kisses on her stomach as the quivering continues. I back off a bit, and lay my arms gently on Ava's sides, holding her until her spasms subside. "I've got you, baby," I say as I begin untying the ropes she's wrapped up in. "You OK?"

Ava just smiles as a shudder runs through her. "Oh my god, Dani. Why did you never do that to me before?"

"So, you like?" I hug Ava's head to my chest and reach to pull the sheet over us.

"Ya think?" She's looking up at me, smiling like it's Christmas. I want to melt.

"I'm glad." I stroke Ava's hair. "I liked it too, baby. You're incredibly responsive. Really. It's amazing."

"I'm sure you say that to all your girlfriends." She lays her hand over my heart and yawns.

"No. No I don't." I place my hand on hers. "I've never had a girlfriend quite like you, Ava."

She snuggles up to me and I enjoy the feeling of Ava's sweaty, spent body next to mine as I begin to drift. I should get up and make us something for dinner, it's almost eight o'clock. I can't believe we played for so long. I look down at Ava, who has fallen fast asleep. I close my eyes too.

For the first time in I don't know how long, I fall asleep without crying.

*

Sunlight streams through the window as I lean over the prone form of my girlfriend, my lips mere inches from her ear. "Pancakes, baby."

"Mmm, go away. Sleeping."

I laugh. "Somebody's a little worn out, huh?"

"What are you doing?" Ava asks as I crawl under the covers head first.

I'm grinning, as I crawl deeper between the bed linens. "Motivating you." I take a long slow lick up the inside of her thigh.

"Ahh." Ava spasms and jerks her leg away.

"Pancakes," I repeat and throw my arms up, sending the covers flying, and leaving Ava completely exposed. "Help yourself to anything in my closet. Mi casa es su casa and all that."

I smile as I walk out of the room, leaving a very naked Ava sprawled out on the bed.

We both sit down to a steaming plate of pancakes. They're going to be extra yummy today, because Ava taught me how to make a berry compote with some of the fruit she found in my fridge. It seems so simple now, just a few berries in a pan and a pinch of sugar, but it really takes breakfast to the next level.

"This is delicious, Ava. I'll never be able to eat plain old pancakes again. Not after this." I bring another forkful to my mouth.

"And after what you did to me yesterday, I'll never be able to settle for plain old sex again."

"So, everything was OK? You fell asleep before I could ask."

Ava is chewing a bite of pancake and nodding vigorously. "Mmm-hmm."

I take my girlfriend's hand and look at her face. She has her hair pulled back and she's wearing glasses instead of her usual contacts. It's so sexy. And the t-shirt she borrowed from me -- the one that's about a size to small -- it's definitely not helping my concentration.

Ava swallows what she was chewing. "I'd love to do it again."

I reach over to grab a notepad and a pen. On the top I write 'More kinky sex with Ava' and draw a little smiley face next to it.

"What are you up to?" she asks.

"Making a bucket list," I say. "Well, more of a to-do list. Things I want to experience while I still can. Before the disease ..."

Ava reaches over and squeezes my shoulder, as my breath catches in my throat.

"Can I add one?" she asks.

I nod.

Ava writes, 'Take a cruise together'. "But not on one of those giant, floating city ships. Something smaller, more intimate," she explains.

I smile and pick up the pen. 'Mesa Verde national park'. "While I can still hike."

"Oh, that's a good one. The cliff dwellings are fabulous. I saw them when I was a kid. You'll love it." Ava takes the pen. 'Niagara Falls', "Just not in a barrel."

I nod my agreement. 'Ask Ava to move in with me' I write, then draw a double line under, 'More kinky sex with Ava'.

Ava is grinning as she takes the pen from my hand. 'Find out when lease is up'.

* * *

Afterword

Hope you enjoyed the story. Please let me know what you think about Dani and Ava's adventures in the comments section. I really do like reading them.

-WP-

12