Can I have an Orgasm, Sir?

Story Info
How I lost my orgasm privileges.
3.2k words
4.49
17.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsBird
MsBird
13 Followers

"Good evening, Laura," Markus said and let me in with a cheeky smile.

We had a date planned, but I knew I didn't have much to be happy about. I didn't meet up his standards this week. Or better say his rules.

The main issue was I didn't tell him what I did last week. He found out about it yesterday even though my plan was to keep it a secret. But he asked me about it and I told him the truth. I didn't obey his rules and I was now up for the punishment.

The arrangement

We had a little pleasurable decision which we both enjoyed during sex. Every time I was about to reach the climax, I had to ask for his permission. And I did. Every. Single. Time.

However, it was still different when I was alone, I could have all the pleasure I wanted when I needed it. He didn't boss me around, it was my decision and we both were happy about it.

Sometimes I shared a couple of sexy pictures when I felt like it. He encouraged it and loved them. A couple of months ago I started to text him if I am allowed to have an orgasm when was pleasuring myself alone. The question usually was sent together with a sexy picture.

He always let me have the pleasure, and occasionally he gave me some extra conditions to get one. For example, he could ask me to send him a specific photo of me posing in some way he likes. I dare to say, those orgasms were the best.

It drove me crazy to know I'm not in control anymore because Markus is really in charge. Crazy in a good sense. I loved the control he had over me. And how my orgasm belonged to him for the moment.

But I didn't ask his permission every time. I didn't feel like I have to.

One day, I decided to send him a sexy picture after the climax. I wanted him to see me and wish he was the one who gave me this pleasure. I didn't know I made a mistake. A huge one, if honest.

"Why are you having pleasure without my permission?" he texted me after I sent him the picture.

"I didn't know I must do it every time," I said and giggled. I knew I was caught and I dare to say, deep down I was waiting for a reaction like that. I wanted Markus to control me, therefore, have all of my pleasure.

He didn't enjoy my attitude and told me that from now on I must ask his permission to climax every time. And it doesn't matter if we are together or not.

I agreed. I am his slut after all and I want to submit to him.

Markus decided to create a system. Every Sunday he told me the number of orgasms I was allowed to have during the week by myself. The ones which Markus was giving me when we were together didn't count. Those needed separate permission.

He decided that the number of orgasms will depend on my behavior. I had to be a "good girl", meaning I have to go to the gym, be kind to him, and be obedient and loving. It didn't sound too hard except for the "being obedient" part of it. But that's the story for another time.

He even thought about what will happen to me if I have an orgasm without his permission and won't tell him which I didn't expect. I thought I found out a gap to escape the situation.

"How will you know if I had one without your permission?" I asked Markus.

"Don't worry, you won't be able to lie to me if I ask you," he said and laughed. He was right. I couldn't physically lie to him without some guilt in my eyes.

"What will happen if do have an orgasm and you'll find out about it? I asked knowing I won't like the answer.

"You will be punished," Markus said.

"What will be the punishment>" I asked with a trembling voice.

"Oh, sweetheart, I have several outcomes in mind. First, your little ass will become red from spanking. Second, you won't have any orgasms for a long time because you cheated my system and, more importantly, lied to me. I'm talking about orgasms you are having on your own and with me," Markus explained to me.

"Well... What makes you think that if I did decide to have one orgasm without your permission, I won't decide it again during my punishment?" I asked.

"A chastity belt," he said firmly looking me in the eyes. "But I know you are a good girl, and if you'll tell me about your slip-up first, the punishment might be not as severe," he tried to lighten the mood.

The slip-up

The first week of the arrangement went great. I got 6 orgasms to use and I didn't need all of them. I even got one left. I tried to convince Marcus to let me have it as an extra orgasm for the next week but he didn't allow me.

"If you don't use it, it's your loss, sweetheart. You should plan ahead," he said laughing at my smart proposal.

The second week was even better because I got 7 orgasms. It was our anniversary and he felt generous since I was a good girl. I used only 5 of them because I had a lot of work and we and Marcus met twice in that week. It meant I had to ask for additional ones because I was with him and I wasn't alone much so I didn't have time to be alone.

However, the third week... I wasn't very obedient and I was talking back at Marcus a couple of times. So I was allowed to have only 5 orgasms. And I used them all in 2 days. I don't know what got into me. So, by Wednesday, I had none orgasms left and I decided to pamper myself just before sleep.

I went for it without much of a thought.

I didn't tell anything about it to Marcus. When we met on Sunday he asked how am I going with my orgasms this week. I hoped he won't question me, but I couldn't lie to him.

Markus was very disappointed but I saw in his eyes he was a tiny bit happy about it since he had a chance to punish me.

He told me about a date on Monday. The problem was "date" really meant punishment but I had no choice.

The date

So here I was on a "date" wondering what will my punishment be like.

"You look pretty today," he said and kissed me. "It's a shame you are about to be punished for your crimes last week."

"You don't have to punish me, though," I tried to lighten the mood knowing very well it won't work.

"I do have to punish you. You disobeyed my orders. You know you could've just asked me for an additional orgasm but you didn't. And, more to add, you chose to lie to me."

"Could you give me an additional one?" I asked in surprise.

"Sure. But we will never know if I would've allowed you one," he laughed. "Anyway, enough chit-chat, I have a naughty girl to punish," Markus laughed.

I came into the room and saw all of his equipment on the table. It included the belt, the paddle, the flogger, the candles, the handcuffs, the ball gag, the ropes, the dildo, the but plug, and some other stuff. I didn't see anything new nor did I see a chastity belt he was talking about some time ago.

Maybe it won't be too bad?

"Take off your clothes, sweetheart," he whispered in my ear.

I was wearing my black leather pants, a black blouse, and a chequered jacket. It was his favorite outfit.

"You won't buy me wearing this gorgeous outfit, my dear," he said softly walking around me. He eventually stopped right in front of me and didn't take his eyes off me.

I took down every bit of my clothes starting with my jacket and the blouse. I kept watching him and Markus kept track of my every move. It was a show and I was happy he was enjoying himself.

"I'd really like to tell you are a good girl, but we both know you were not," he pointed out gently caressing my cheek.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered.

"You are forgetting something, my dear," he said but I couldn't understand what he meant at first. "Don't play with me like that, sweetheart. What did you forget to add?" Markus asked more firmly and held his hand over my neck so I couldn't look away.

"Oh... I'm sorry, SIR," I highlighted the "sir" part but Markus didn't seem too impressed.

"Don't play with fire, honey. You are in some trouble already. Do you want to make it worse?" he asked.

"No, Sir," I agreed.

"Now, since I have you naked now, why don't you lean over the table so I could see my sweet ass you were hiding," he ordered.

I obeyed. I knew I was up for the spanking and I did deserve it. Even though I didn't always like it.

He didn't start spanking me right away. Waiting usually is the most frustrating part for me. I can suffer the spanking itself, but waiting for it is something different. It has a deeper effect on me. Marcus knew that, so he told me not to move a muscle and wait for him.

He was going to the kitchen to make himself a drink. That's when I understood it was going to be a really long night. Markus was ready to enjoy himself.

After 5 minutes he came back and found me dripping wet. He gently touched my pussy and the electricity from his fingers came all over my body. I wanted him more than ever.

"Oh, what do we have here? What were you thinking about when I was in the kitchen?" he asked.

I didn't say anything. He knew damn well what I was thinking about.

"No, sweety. I will need an answer. What were you thinking about?" Markus asked again.

"I... I was thinking about you, Sir," I whispered. I had no idea what was his plan and I was a little bit scared of what was about to happen.

"You know I need to know the details, dear. What were you thinking about? I want details, so spill the tea and don't waste our time," he asked.

"I was thinking about my upcoming punishment, Sir. I saw all the toys on the table and I was wondering which ones will you be using today. I know you promised me a red bottom if I don't obey you, so I was thinking how red will it be. It makes me feel a little bit scared but excited at the same time, Sir. That's why I'm wet," I tried my best to explain myself.

"I see. Should I stop your suffering and start the punishment," Markus asked knowing very well I don't like waiting for the spanking.

"Yes Sir..." I said.

"You know it doesn't work like that, sweety. Ask me nicely to spank you," Markus said.

"Please, Sir, please punish my bottom and make it red like you like it," I obeyed his request.

"Why will you be punished?" he still interrogated me. "Why such a sweet girl like you needs a punishment?" Markus kept asking me.

"Because I was a naughty girl and had an orgasm without your permission, Sir," I confessed what he already knew.

"And?" he still was talking to me patiently and without losing his temper as always.

"And I didn't tell you about it right away. You figured it out because you had to ask me, Sir," I explained.

"Exactly," said Markus and started spanking me with his hand.

The punishment

At first, he didn't put much effort into it. He gave me some light spanks to make my bottom warm and ready for some harsher strikes. However, it didn't last long.

"Is your little ass ready for some real punishment, sweetheart?" Markus asked.

"Yes, Sir, it is ready," I had no choice but to accept my punishment.

"We will begin with 20 spanks with my hand on your bottom," Markus informed me.

He didn't wait anymore. I felt the first hard spank on my right bottom cheek. It was burning and I gasped quietly. Markus paused and didn't do anything. I didn't understand what was happening, so I slowly turned my head and carefully looked at him.

"I want you to count out loud and thank me for each and every spank, you naughty little girl," he explained and spanked me again.

"Two... Thank you, Sir," I said.

"No, no, no. Can't you count? Did you hear the first one? I didn't. And you began counting from the number two. Nobody counts like that. Let's start over," Markus said and spanked me again.

"One, thank you, Sir," I corrected myself and started to count from the beginning even though it meant I will have 2 spanks more. I was proud of myself I didn't argue with him like usual.

He was spanking me fast and didn't give me a break. My bottom was burning and Markus didn't stop spanking me.

I was holding up pretty okay since it wasn't our first rodeo. 20 spanks were not such a big deal. I could take it pretty well, and Markus knew that. He had some other plans in mind.

"20, thank you, Sir," I said when Markus gave me the last spank.

"You are very welcome, dear. But do you think 20 spanks are enough for your terrible behavior?"

"I suppose no, Sir," I admitted.

"I think the same way. Luckily, I'm not done," said Markus and took the flogger. "You may not count these because they will be fast," he added.

"How many will I get?" I asked.

"As much as I will feel is needed for you to understand your crime," Marus said. "I don't want you to make any sound, do you understand me?"

"Yes, Sir," I answered and felt the flogging on my bottom.

Even though flogging can be a very pleasurable experience, depending on the flogger it can be very painful too. Markus knew how to do both and this time I wasn't in for nice. I was in for my punishment, so it did hurt a lot.

It took all my strength to not make a sound as Markus asked. But after a couple of minutes, I couldn't hold it anymore. I screamed from the pain the flogger was causing. Markus stopped immediately.

"What did I say about making noise?" he asked me.

"You said not to make any," I answered.

"Are you being impolite too?" Markus asked meaning I forgot to call him Sir.

"No, I'm sorry, I forgot, Sir. You said not to make any sound, Sir," I understood my mistake.

"Every action has a consequence, yes darling?" he informed me and I heard him taking something from the table.

"Yes, Sir," I said.

"Please, open your mouth," he ordered and I obeyed. I felt the ball gag being tied up in my mouth. It will be even harder to keep my mouth shut because the ball gag keeps it open.

"Shall we continue the flogging?" Markus asked and I murmured yes with my gagged mouth.

He was flogging me for about 10 minutes without giving me a break. My ass was on fire and it was painful. But I liked it. My pussy was dripping wet not working in my favor which was even worse.

After 10 minutes of flogging Markus stopped and started to caress my bottom. He was very gentle but it almost felt like he was admiring his work.

As he finished his flogging, he took the ball gag out of my mouth since it wasn't needed anymore.

The outcome

I heard him taking off his pants. I knew what it meant and I couldn't wait.

I felt the tip of his cock teasing my pussy lips. I was ready to be fucked and I didn't care about anything else. Markus could do anything he wanted to me by this point. I was his.

Finally, he started fucking me. The feeling was amazing, as my whole body was on fire from the punishment, the wait, and the excitement of being punished.

So it was no surprise that my arousal was building fastly and it didn't take much time to almost reach my climax.

"Am I allowed to have an orgasm, Sir," I asked politely.

Suddenly, Markus stopped fucking me.

"I think you forgot why are you here, sweetheart," said Markus.

"I didn't forget. I thought you'd already punished me for that," I was frustrated.

"No, it was only a part of your punishment. You surely remember the other part, right?" Markus giggled.

I did remember the other part. He was supposed to not let me have an orgasm for some time and put on a chastity belt. But I never thought he was going to pull it off.

"Now, I'm not a monster. I will allow you to have one last orgasm before... Well, you know before what," he teased me and started to fuck me again.

It felt like heaven. And it took me only a few minutes to rebuild my orgasm.

"Sir, please, can I have my orgasm? Please..." I asked one more time.

"Sure, you can," he said, and I felt the climax rushing through my whole body. The feeling was so strong. I haven't felt anything like it before.

"It's my turn now," said Markus grabbing me by my hair. He made me kneel in front of him and put his cock into my mouth.

He fucked and destroyed my mouth relentlessly. It took minutes for him to cum in my mouth.

"Don't swallow immediately," he said wanting to humiliate me a bit as I felt his hot sperm rushing in my mouth.

He made me sit with his cum in my mouth for a minute or so and only then Markus allowed me to swallow it.

"Don't go anywhere," he ordered me and left me kneeling.

I heard him walking to the wardrobe which was behind me. He was unpacking something.

"Stand up," he said. "Put your legs a little bit apart from each other," Markus added and I obeyed, waiting for what would happen.

I felt something soft covering my pussy. I looked down and realized it was a chastity belt made from leather.

Markus was holding a tiny lock in his hands. He used it to secure my belt so I couldn't take it off. I was still a little bit in shock, so I did nothing to stop him.

"How long am I going to be in it?" I whispered.

"You will wear it as long as I feel it is needed. It can only be a few days, or maybe a couple of weeks," said Markus. "It will all depend on your behavior."

MsBird
MsBird
13 Followers