Can I Help You With Something?

Story Info
Tom gets caught staring at someone's perfect ass...
4.8k words
4.69
35.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers

I'd spent the day cross-country skiing. It was something that my ex had gotten me into, and I appreciated. Great workout, low impact, much cheaper than downhill, and also opened me to trying biathlon. I had driven my ex nuts on biathlon - I never missed a shot at the range the resorts had set up, and she almost never hit one. Of course, having been in the Army in infantry and special warfare helped - lots of rounds downrange, as they say.

I was putting my skis in my car (unlike most, I didn't have a SUV or AWD, trusting to great snow tires and experience) when I saw motion at the car next to me - a RAV4, as it turned out. As I looked over, a woman started loading her skis, poles, etc., into it. She had her back to me and was wearing solid bright silver cross-country ski pants, with a multi-colored jacket. But what caught my eye was her ass - it looked absolutely perfect. In fact, it caught my eye so much that I'm afraid I stared at it - instead of just taking a look, I was flat-out staring.

"Can I help you with something?" I finally heard her say.

I was caught red-handed, and had to laugh. "No, thanks. Just enjoying the day." That part was true, at least as far as it went.

"Oh. It looked like you were staring at me." Not an accusatory tone -- lighter than that.

I thought for a split-second and then replied, "Well, you certainly caught my eye."

She laughed. "Oh, come on -- be honest." It was only then that I saw the mirror in the back of her car.

"Hmmmm. Well, if you want total candor, I was staring at your ass." I had been, too.

"So I saw. And?" She was talking over her shoulder as she put her skis in her RAV4, leaving me a great view of her ass.

What the hell. I was unlikely to ever see her again, so why not let fly with a compliment? "To be direct, you have the most spectacular ass I've ever seen."

Her eyes flared a bit at that, and she turned toward me, though not completely. She was purposely staying at an angle so I could still see that marvelous butt.

"Thanks - but is that it? That's all you thought?" Just a hint of an impish quality in how she said it, with a smile to match.

What the hell -- in for a penny, in for a pound, right? "Well, if you really want to know, I did think that it must feel amazing and that it'd be hot to squeeze."

She looked at me thoughtfully for a moment and then laughed - maybe surprised I had admitted everything. "Go ahead." She still had that impish look in her eye, mixing with what looked like... desire.

"What?" I'd expected a lot of possible responses - and that was not one of them!

"Come over here and squeeze my ass and see if it is as good as you thought." She motioned me over to her car, the sunlight starting to slowly fade.

"Seriously? In the middle of the parking lot? Aren't you worried... "

She laughed and cut me off, " Do you think anyone would even notice? Everyone's too busy with skis, dogs, and kids. So come over here and squeeze my ass. If you want to, of course." She grinned, and I could tell she was enjoying herself.

My loins had been stirring the whole time, and I could feel myself hardening as I walked over until I was in front of her. "You're serious? You want me to fondle your ass?"

She just nodded, eyes bright. We shuffled closer to each other, and I moved my hands around to the small of her back, my fingers resting on her spine. We were both wearing a similar cross-country ski jacket - warm but thin.

"Mmmmm... that feels really nice" she murmured as my fingers gently touched her back. Well, through the couple of layers of cross-country ski gear she was wearing.

I let my fingers move downward, feeling the top of her ski tights, massaging as I went. I took a deep breath and my hands reached her ass. It did feel as good as it looked. Firm but not too tight, perfectly shaped. I felt her contract and relax her muscles, and I kneaded her ass with my fingers and hands. I could feel her breathing quicken when I reached her, and quicken again as I played with her.

She looked up and said, "So what do you think? And that feels amazing -- you can keep going."

I smiled. "As spectacular as I imagined."

"Can I try yours? Because I saw you skiing, and it looks pretty damn good itself," she asked, eyes twinkling.

"Sure. But I doubt mine is as nice... " Not like I could have said no even if I had wanted to - and I didn't.

I felt her hands go by my sides, to my lower back, felt her fingers on my spine, slowly moving down until she could knead my ass. It felt like her fingers were on the long side, and strong -- she massaged my ass as I continued to play with hers.

Her hands then came together and pulled me towards her, at the same time that she leaned her hips forward. Predictably, I was now fully erect and as she pulled me to her she felt me through the thin fabric of our ski tights.

"Mmmmm... seems like your front parts are even better." She ground her hips to mine, seeming to revel in feeling how hard I was.

"Uh-huh... are your front parts doing the same?" I was eager to find out, given the opportunity.

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" She was as heated up as I was.

Seriously? OK... I moved a hand off her that perfect ass, and reached around to the front of her tights, finding the drawstring and undoing it, slowly reaching in and down, feeling her sharp intake of breath as I did, and another as my fingers found her clit and then the heat of her slit, which was damn near dripping, even as cool air came in with my hand. I felt her vibrate as I touched her, my finger slowly exploring, teasing, feeling her heat and wetness.

And then one of her hands came off my ass and reached for the front of my ski pants, finding the drawstring and expertly releasing it, reaching in, taking my raging hard cock in her cool hand, squeezing, holding me for a few seconds, and then her hand was pulling out and she was urgently pushing me.

"Come on, get in," she said, and we climbed into the back of her RAV4 and she clicked a button to close the tailgate.

And then we were both clawing our boots off, and she was wrestling her bright silver x-country tights down and off, only clearing one leg and not caring. I was doing the same thing - with the same result. And as she saw my cock pop out she pushed me back, positioned herself right above me, and slowly impaled herself on my aching cock. She was tight - it was a good thing she was as wet as she was.

And as she did, our breathing got heavier and heavier, and I'm sure anyone outside would have seen the windows fogging up. She settled herself on her feet, complete in Smart Wool socks, and started to bob up and down on my cock, getting a little more of me into her each time. We found each others' rhythm pretty quickly, and I started to move my hips upwards as she was descending, drawing a little groan from her each time.

The scent of sex was powerful, and I think it motivated both of us even more. Even though I'm pretty proud of my endurance and ability to hold off cumming for a long time, this was not going to set a new record. I could feel cum building up, pressuring me, wanting to leap into the womb of this woman with the perfect ass who had invited me to fondle it.

For her part, it seemed like she was losing the battle against orgasm too. I could feel her starting to shake a little from deep within - and didn't think it was from the cold. And as she rode me, she started to slide around a little - front to back, side to side, up and down...

I think I started to cum first, as she bottomed out on me, taking every inch, and grunted out. I could feel my control going, and held her hips down, wanting to shoot my cum so deep into her pussy she'd feel it. And as I started to spurt into her, I felt her cry out as the first jets erupted in her, giving her that shot of warmth so many women describe, and then grab my hips to hold me in place as she shook uncontrollably and as I spewed warm, sticky white cum into her glorious body.

We stayed like that for what seemed like a long time, but was probably only a few minutes before we both sort of came to. And as she slowly moved off of me, a trickle of semen came out.

"OK, that is fucking HOT," she said softly.

"Yes it is. Audience next time!"

She looked at me quizzically. "Next time?"

I fixed her eyes with mine. "Yeah. Next time." And I grinned as she narrowed her eyes, and then smiled at me.

"OK, you're on. Hot tub later?" I'd say it was escalating quickly, but...

"You bet. Which building?" She pointed and named it.

"Don't tell me you have a room there too?" she said.

"Nope, I usually do a day trip."

"6 for dinner? I'm room 514."

"I'll pick you up then... "

She smiled. "OK!"

We pulled ourselves together, and she laughed as she felt me oozing out of her and into her tights. "Well, you'll just have to put more back in later," she said, pointing to the dark wet spot on her silver tights.

"I can do that. Oh - by the way. It's true. You have the best ass I've ever seen."

"That's good - because you have the best cock I've ever felt - or seen outside of a porno." She laughed.

"OK, see you at 6," I said, as she opened the liftgate and we saw that we were practically the last cars in the lot.

I moved to my car and wondered what the hell to do for the next hour plus. I wound up using a bathroom in the ski lodge to clean up a little and to change - I'd brought jeans and a fleece - and to brush my teeth. That was about it. And as I went through the motions, I replayed the day. I'd seen her silver tights throughout the day, and she had them filled out perfectly - from a distance.

It wasn't until we were next to each other that I could see just how truly perfect her ass was, though. And - wow. It just fit her perfectly - and was the ideal blend of size and tautness. I'm sorry, but a flat ass is not attractive any more than a flat chest, no matter how good a shape the woman was in. And I knew plenty of women who had it - great physical condition and great curves.

And if you're wondering, yeah, I still didn't know her name. Somehow it made it all the more fun. And if we never saw each other again, it'd be the perfect one night stand - the 'zipless fuck' in Erica Jong's immortal words.

So I drove over to her building and at 6 was knocking on the door. She opened it almost immediately and ushered me in. She was wearing almost the same thing I was - jeans and a fleece, although I was just wearing a t-shirt under mine and she had a base layer. Her fleece was snug, and showed what looked like a terrific set of tits. And I could see her hair - it was long, dark, and curly - it had been pulled up in her hat. Which neither of us had taken off during our car fuck.

"Hey! Didn't know if you'd show or not." She grinned. "Glad you're here. Ready to eat?"

Was I ever. "Yep - downstairs?"

"Great idea! Hot tub usually gets busy around 8," she said with a wink.

"We'll have to make sure we're there, then," I replied, reaching around and feeling her magnificent ass. "Wow. Just as good as I remembered. And imagined."

She smiled. "Well, glad you like! And should we trade names or is it more fun without?"

"More fun without for now, don't you think?"

"Mmmmm... I like it. OK, let's go."

We were able to get seated in the restaurant pretty quickly, and I added up my impressions. She was probably 40-45, divorced (judging by no rings and no impressions of rings), about 5'4" tall, and I had no idea what she weighed. And really didn't care. She had smiling dark eyes, and what looked like a beautiful hourglass figure - and I knew her ass was fantastic. I knew she was a good x-c skier - better than me - and was pretty athletic. And pretty smart.

We both got a cocktail and steak for dinner, which turned out to be better than expected - you never quite knew at a cross-country ski resort. So we ate, talked in vague terms about our lives, and lingered over the last of our wine. She was here for a couple of nights, lived on the Front Range, not too far from me, had a professional job, divorced, etc.

We split the check, despite my offering to pick it up, and had to clue the waitress in on our 'no-name' date. We headed back to her room, and she excused herself to the bath, emerging in a bathing suit. I had worried about that, and had bought a pair of bike shorts at one of the shops in the resort village - not seeing a bathing suit anywhere. She laughed when she saw them, and gave a thoughtful nod as if to say, "good job coming up with something."

We made our way to the hot tub, or tubs - there were a couple. We slid into the less crowded one, and I felt her snuggle up next to me right before her hand started to run up and down my leg, finding my cock before long and giving it a knowing squeeze. For my part, I ran my fingers up and down her leg before caressing her stomach and flicking over her sex. She'd worn a bikini, and so it was the first time I could see that her boobs were indeed almost a match for her ass - they were full but also firm, and moderately high up her chest.

She smiled as I caressed her stomach, my fingers ducking under her bikini, slowly finding her sex and seeing her breathe in sharply as I did. She picked up her squeezing of my cock, and snaked her hand into the bike shorts I was wearing to get skin on skin contact. After a couple of minutes, I felt her trying to push the shorts off, or at least down, and I squirmed a little to help.

Right as she got them over my hips, a group of people walked up and started to slide in to the hot tub. It was a tight fit, and I used my arms to help lift her onto my lap - this might just work perfectly. As she moved, I pushed her bikini bottom down, just enough to uncover her sex and ass, feeling her start to grind on me. The other people either had no idea or didn't care what was happening - the couple on our left seemed oblivious and the couple on our right were too busy kissing each other to notice much else.

So we positioned ourselves carefully and then she slowly sank down onto my cock, feeling her body twitch as she took all of me inside her. She stayed like that, mounted on me, for a little bit before her mouth opened somewhat and I think the couple across from us noticed both our position and her breathlessness, looked at each other, and then grinned at us.

She still had her bikini top on - rather necessarily, as her chest was out of the pool - but she reached for one of my hands and used it to caress and then squeeze one of her tits, giving the couple a show. I kept up the pressure, and could feel her pussy responding, tightening on my cock, the warm water foaming and bubbling all around us, and I felt as much as heard her soft cry as she came. I doubt anyone except us and the couple across the way noticed. And once she stopped shaking, she slid off my cock, pulling her bikini bottom up as I pulled my bike shorts up.

She whispered to me, "OK, ready to go upstairs?"

"Yep! Let's go." I was more than a little surprised we'd just had sex for a second time in the last few hours, and this time literally in front of at least 3 other couples - only one of whom seemed to have figured it out. We wrapped towels around ourselves and made the trek back up to room 514.

Once inside, she started laughing. "Ohmygod, I can't believe we did that! That couple knew exactly what we were doing... damn! Wanna do it again?"

I reached over to her and dried her off a little with her towel, letting it fall to the floor. And then I reached behind her and undid the clasp on her bikini top - I wanted to see those tits. She just smiled, and I finally replied. "You bet... "

Next, I pushed her bikini bottom down and off of her, leaving her naked before me. She was awesome - her nipples were erect from the cool air of the room, and her eyes were shining. I shrugged off my t-shirt, and then my bike shorts, leaving both of us naked. I led her to the bed and laid her down, my cock straining to feel her heat and wetness again.

Her legs opened for me, and I didn't hesitate - I lined up my cock with the folds of her flower and began to explore, feeling her heat, her wet, and her need. And so I let just the tip of my cock enter her, seeing her eyes flare and her mouth open slightly, and then without warning slammed my whole cock deep into her pussy. She groaned as I took her, her eyes shining, willing me on, and I started to slam into her, pounding my cock into her juicy pussy, turned on knowing people watched us fuck in the hot tub.

She moaned each time I bottomed out inside her, and after a few minutes I started to move her to her stomach - I wanted to see her perfect ass as I fucked her. She understood, and we managed to stay coupled the whole time. Woman on stomach has always been a position I love - it gives me great depth of penetration, lots of stimulation, and if I can't see her tits or kiss her, well, we had yet to kiss at all, and I knew I'd be ravaging her tits for like half the night.

As I slid in and out of her, she kept getting wetter and wetter, and I started to play with her ass, putting saliva on my fingers and teasing her rosebud, letting a finger slip in just for a moment and feeling her breathing sharpen and then relax, then letting a finger slip in longer and a little deeper, back to my mouth for more saliva, two fingers now invading her, feeling her breathe and relax. It's an amazing feeling when your fingers are in a woman's ass and you can feel your cock sliding in and out of her pussy, and realize just how thin that wall of tissue is.

She was bucking her ass against my fingers, and I let my cock slip out of her drenched pussy and rub against her rosebud, transferring her own juices before sliding back into her heavenly pussy for more fluid. I felt her reach for the nightstand, fumble the drawer open, and her hand probed for something, and then finding it and pulling it out - a bottle of water-based lube.

I smiled as I took it from her, and put some on my fingers to move back to her ass, pouring some directly on her bud just before my fingers slid in. Obviously fingers can only go so far, right? So I pulled my aching hard cock out of her beautiful feeling pussy and slid it along her ass, my tip sensing and finding her thoroughly soaked rosebud.

I heard her gasp out something, and leaned down to have her say it again. "You... might... be... too... big... go... slow... "

Of course. I poured some of the lube directly on my cock, and slowly teased her bud. After a minute, I lined up my tip and pushed, oh so slowly feeling her tense and then relax, and I pushed in a little further, adding a little more lube, feeling her ass squeezing me like an iron fist, pushing in a little more, and asking, "OK?"

She panted out a "yes... " and so I pushed in a little further, feeling her sphincter relax, and then gliding deep into her, feeling her take all of me, drawing a grunt as my balls hit her perfect ass, and I started to slowly come back out before slowly and gently sliding back in. Over and over, feeling her squeeze my aching hard cock, and then she started rocking back and forth against me, speeding me up, and she was egging me on - "that's right, fuck my ass. I know that's what you wanted. Fuck my ass with that great big cock of yours... "

She saw me wind up and spank her ass cheek as I drove my cock deep into her again. Not too hard - just to get her attention. And then again, a little harder, and her eyes flared. A third spank, and a little smile formed on her mouth, getting bigger and bigger as I spanked her as I fucked her ass.

"Oh, that's right - spank me baby. Harder, baby... "

Yikes - I never went too hard the first time I played with spanking someone - it's supposed to be part of the fun and sensation.

"You like feeling me spank your ass? Need it harder?" She nodded. I wound up a little more, and spanked her again. Her ass was now a nice bright pink, and god damn was it gorgeous. There was one time where I think I went a little too hard - I saw her wince slightly - and backed off the spanking, knowing her ass would be tender the next day.

zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers
12