Can I Help You With Something?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers

"I'm... gonna... cum... " she managed to say, as I kept my cock sliding in and out of her rosebud, deep in her anal tunnel, loving the feel of her squeezing me.

"I... am... too... I'm... gonna... fill... you... up... "

One more thrust from me did it - she tipped over and one of the biggest orgasms I've ever seen claimed her, shaking her from core, sending me over the edge, my cum erupting in her bowel, stream after stream, filling her, as we both cried out as we came like animals.

It took both of us a while to come down, and I finally realized I was still planted in her ass. I moved out of her slowly, and grimaced a little at how pink her ass cheeks were - they'd sting tomorrow.

I lay down next to her, and she could just barely mumble, "That was the best orgasm ever... where the fuck did you come from?"

"Yeah, that makes for two of us... I'll be right back." I got up and washed myself off in the bathroom, with soap and water, before laying down next to her and snuggling into her under the covers.

I felt her drift off, and I followed right after. I'd later wake up to feel her hand lazily wrapped around my cock before she moved to take the top and mount me. Her pussy was just drenched, and so I slid in easily. She held me there for a moment, and then started to slide around and up and down, those beautiful tits hanging in front of me, making me reach for one with my mouth. I reached it, and felt her stiffen as I took it into my mouth, rolling it around with my tongue and teeth. At the same time, I felt her picking up speed as she rocked back and forth, side to side, up and down. I bit down just a little harder, and felt her orgasm again, her beautiful pussy squeezing down on me even harder, triggering me, a flood of hot white sticky cum spurting into her, giving her that little shot of warmth deep inside.

She stayed mounted on me for quite a while, and when she finally came off a stream of our combined fluids leaked out. Spent, she lay down next to me, one leg between mine, one of her gorgeous tits on my chest, her head on my shoulder. We both dozed off.

This time, I woke up first to a sea of sunlight. As usual for me after a night of sex, I had an aching hard-on. Luckily, we were spooned, and it was pretty easy to slide my cock into her, waking her up in the process. She was able to turn her head enough to smile at me, and then lay back and let me pound her. Because that's all I was doing - I was going to cum fast, and she knew it too.

And I did - we must have gotten a good amount of sleep because I exploded into her one last time, sending spurt after spurt of cum into her womb and then collapsing, feeling her turn me on my stomach and start to gently caress my back.

After a few minutes, she asked if I were hungry and if we wanted to do room service. Of course.

She ordered, and as she went to the bathroom I could see how red her perfect ass cheeks were. When she came out of the bathroom she was laughing a little.

"Wow, you really did listen when I said 'harder.' That's the best spanking I've ever had."

I was as relieved as I was excited. "I do pay attention... Can you sit?"

She smiled. "Well... I'll find out. So was my ass as good as you hoped?"

I laughed. "Tell you the truth, I had no idea we'd end up here. But yeah - that's the very best anal I've ever had."

She smiled again. "Good." And in a softer voice, "For me too. I was worried you'd be too big. But going slow - that was incredible. And you made me so wet... " Her eyes drifted away, remembering.

"Well, good. Loved it. Skiing more today?"

She chuckled. "Well, I'll try... " She stopped and laughed. "I'm supposed to have a date tonight. Drinks at the bar... "

Damn. "Well, damn. I was going to ask if you had any plans."

She laughed again. "We're supposed to do apres-ski. Want to meet up after? Like 7?"

"You bet. At the bar?"

"Nah, he'll probably still be there. Just come up here."

"OK."

"Oh, by the way - I'm Claire." She laughed softly. "It was fucking hot not knowing your name... "

"Agree with that! I'm Tom. Nice to meet you."

We both chuckled, and then started to get dressed. I was going to head home and then back up - about an hour and change one way - just so I could shower, change, etc. It'd be hot thinking that my cum was in her pussy and ass, and imagined a little bit leaking out on her 'date.' Heh. This time, when I came back, I'd bring an overnight bag.

zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers
12