Can I Help You With That?

Story Info
Half brothers share half an idea.
3.1k words
4.5
12.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My biological father was loosely like Johnny Appleseed, spreading his power to create and then quickly growing bored and moving on.

This behavior, unfortunately, left a wake of half siblings from different families spread out over the country. I had only met and had a relationship with one of them and that was Tommy.

He and I got to be buddies and had a mutual love of beer, sports and women. Tommy was seven years older than me and by the time he hit 30 he had been married to Joy for about two years.

The first time I saw Joy I was floored. She was, and still is, a heart stopping brunette beauty with a body that made you slap yourself silly. It wasn't just me, it was every man she walked by. She exuded sex.

And, yes, she was aware of her prowess and, according to Tommy, had a libido that couldn't be satisfied. He told me she wanted sex all the time and he had a hard time keeping up with her.

"That's a really rough problem you've got there," I teased him.

"I know, I know, Greg," he laughed, "but keeping up with her has caused a problem because she's talking about an open marriage and I didn't sign up for that."

"Do you love her?"

"Yes, but I have to do something or she's going to go get what she wants."

"Ya, that's a tough one. I've never had that problem so I've got no advice."

"But, brother, you might be able to help."

"Tommy, what in the hell can I do?"

"You like her, right?"

"Of course, she's my sister-in-law."

"No, I mean like her. C'mon, you know what I mean. I see you looking at her ass. You're attracted to her. It's okay, I'm not mad."

"Well, ya, she's hot," I admitted, figuring I'd already showed my cards so what the fuck.

"Look, I couldn't deal with her being with just any guy...you're family..."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I don't know if it would work...but...maybe with both of us doing her..."

"You want me to fuck, Joy!?!?"

"I know it sounds weird but I don't have a better idea right now and I know you'd love to screw her. I watch you and every guy constantly checking her out. To keep this marriage I have to keep her interested. I can't just go to work and hope for the best."

"First, this is never going to work because even if we fuck her every which way to hell, if she craves more or someone else, eventually she'll stray. Secondly, she'd have to want me to..,"

"She wants you..."

"What?"

"She flirts with you all the time! You don't get that? She flirts with every guy in range and you're on the radar. Maybe this is hopeless but I have to try something. You're young, your cock is hard and that's what she wants."

"Look, Tommy, I...I...would gladly...gladly fuck Joy but I don't think it will keep her from wanting more."

"I know you work freelance so you can make your own calendar. So how about stopping by tomorrow and..."

"It won't work."

"...and casually come on to her and see if it goes. I don't even have to know the details."

"It's so weird to hear you saying this."

"I know," he said resignedly. "You know when you first date you can't keep your hands off each other and then you settle in to a not so spontaneous pattern but she's not into the pattern. I figured this would spice things up and it stays in the family."

I could see he was despairing so, like a dumbass, I said I'd give it a go. To be honest with myself, I was twenty-three and at the peak of my horny powers and I'd just been given the green light to fuck my half brother's hot wife.

If I only left it to my dick's discretion, it was really a gift but I was freaked out because I didn't have the first idea what I was doing. She might start laughing or throw me out or I might just feel like a fool and slink out.

The next day, early afternoon, I stopped to see Joy under the pretense of asking her advise about a girlfriend. It was something I made up but knew she'd have an opinion about.

"Greg, what brings you here in the middle of the day?" she asked.

"It's a question and I'm a little embarrassed to ask it but I'm seeing this girl and we're dating pretty regularly. I see her everyday. I mean, we're steady, but..."

"But?"

"Buuuutt...I feel like she's looking around like all the time and I feel guys picking up on that. We go to the club and it's like the sharks are circling."

"And you're asking what I think you should do?"

"Ya. You're the only woman I felt I could ask."

"Is she hot?"

"Oh ya. And I'm not the only one who thinks that and she flirts like crazy."

"Final question: how's the sex?"

"You know, pretty good."

"No, I don't know, wanna show me?" She laughed it off like she was kidding. I couldn't tell.

"Don't tease me, Joy."

"Sorry brother-in-law, I was just wondering if there was something you're missing that would keep you her 'goto move'. If she gets what she needs she won't spend time looking elsewhere. You're a well hung young dude...

"Joy!!!!!"

"I'm just saying, I've seen that bathing suit bulge at the pool."

"Joy!!!!"

She walked around behind my kitchen chair and draped her arms around my neck. "If you want my help with this girl I need to have an idea of what you've got and how you're using it," she said in a voice I'd never heard before.

"What do you mean," I asked knowing full well what she meant.

"You could use that cock on me, little brother. Then maybe I could give you an honest opinion."

"I can't do that. You're my sister-in-law."

"Right...we're not related by blood. You're just my husband's half brother. All I want you to do is fuck me with the other half," giggling as she said it.

"I'm not sure," I said, wanting to rip her clothes off, amazed it was moving this far, this fast.

"Come now, half brother," she said sexily, "you've been wanting to get in my panties since we first met. You don't think I can feel that?"

"I...ah..." She reached down and got my belt undone and released my 'hots for Joy' to the world.

"Say it, Greg. You've thought about it."

"I..."

"Say it, Greg..."

"I've fantasized about fucking you, Joy," I said, clear as day, like I knew what I was doing.

"Well then, brother-in-law, I'd like you to meet my pussy," and she pulled her panties down, hiked up her skirt and wrapped her hand around my throbbing cock.

"You seem happy to see me, baby brother?"

She pulled me out of the chair and jerked me until I'd gotten hard, kissing me passionately along the way. I could feel her fuck juices were flowing when I reached for her smoothly shaven pussy.

She turned to the kitchen counter and bent over and spread her legs for me. "Fuck me, Greg."

I removed my pants and underwear and came after her, twenty three year old dick in hand. Then I don't know why I said it but a switch flipped and my animal took over.

"How bad do you want it, Joy?"

"What?" she said, caught off guard.

"How bad do you want it, slut?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I want it bad. Fill me up and fuck me!!"

I speared her tight, wet pussy, "Uhhhuuuunnn"

"This is my little fuck hole now, Joy. You'll do whatever I tell you to, is that understood?" I said as I seriously reamed her out. I was hitting it so hard she smacked her head against the upper cabinet.

"Yes, baby, yes, you're my fuck daddy."

In the back of my sex addled brain I had to remember that this was my half brother's wife and even though he wanted me to do this he might not want the particulars. She was revealing her submissive self to me and I wondered if I wasn't the only one.

"I'm going to keep coming back here and fucking you anytime I want. Do you understand me, Joy?" I said, still banging her.

"Yes"

"And when I come you will spread your married slut legs and take me in your cunt every time."

I spun her around on the counter and she looked in shock at the turn of events. I was totally dominating her and even though she clearly liked it she didn't see it coming.

I pushed my dick back into her snatch, sucked her nipples and relentlessly pumped her until, "Oh fuck, Greg, I'mmmmm cummmmmming, ahhhhhhhh, shit that's ahhhhhhhh."

Fulfilling my own needs I pulled out, grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to her knees. "Suck my cock and swallow my cum."

I crammed her mouth full of me and let loose, my cream filling her so completely it leaked out the sides of her mouth. She was gasping as I ordered her to swallow all of it. "Arrrrrggggggggg"

I stood up, pulling her with me and kissed her long.

"Holy shit, Greg..."

"Sorry, Joy, I got a little carried away there."

"Don't be sorry, if you ever don't fuck me like that I'll be crushed. Did you mean it when you said you would fuck me anytime you wanted?"

"Yes, I meant it. But I have to ask...are there like any others?"

"You mean am I fucking other guys besides Tommy? No, but I wanted to because they might get rough with me...like you did. I love that. But, you know, that's not Tommy's style. He's a great lover but I like having nasty sex sometimes and that's why my eyes wander because I imagine other guys dominating me. I like that sometimes."

"I'll be that for you. But if I do we can't tell Tommy because he'll disown both of us."

"Our secret is safe with me...that is as long as you fuck me like you did today. God, Greg, that was amazing...oh, what about your girlfriend?"

"To keep a hall pass to your hot bod I think I'd better break up with her," and I moved closer to her nose to nose, "so every inch of my cock is dedicated to fucking my naughty married slut."

"Oh shit, when you talk dirty like that it gets me wet."

We kissed, our tongues wrapped around one another. I was already getting hard again but figured I'd done enough for one day.

And then I left.

So, I'm sure you're wondering how I sorted this tricky relationship out. On the surface it looked destined to crash and burn but after telling Tommy that I'd done Joy and that I thought his plan might work he was a pinch jealous but mostly relieved that she had been faithful to him...sort of.

He never asked details and I vowed never to offer any. I was getting to have my way with a crazy beautiful girl about two or three times a week and she still had good sex with my half brother. Joy's pussy had a full, satisfied dance card.

Everything had gone well for about a year and a half when Tommy decided to come home for lunch and, of course, I was in the middle of putting the wood to Joy in the bedroom and apparently she came loudly as he came in the door.

Neither Joy nor I knew he was there. Quietly he pulled up a chair and watched us for awhile, leaving just before we finished. He told me later when we hung out at the bar.

"Oh..." I said, at a loss for words.

"No worries, brother, but I have another proposition for you."

"What proposition?"

"Elena"

"Who's Elena?

"My girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?! What are you doing? You're getting like our father with this shit. You can't even handle a wife."

"I know but you're helping me with that." He chuckled a little after that remark. "You're having a good time with that, right?"

"Well, ya, I mean, doing Joy is hardly drudgery."

"Okay, little brother, then maybe you help me with Elena. She's younger than Joy, closer to your age, but she's hungry for sex just like Joy."

"I don't even know this woman. What am I supposed to do, just show up and say, 'Hi, I'm Tommy's brother and I'm here to fuck you?'"

"No, of course not, but I've been talking about you like crazy to her and she wants to meet you."

"You do understand the difference between meeting someone and fucking them, right?"

"Yes, except that I talked you up as a real stud and her eyes lit up and she said, 'Ohhhh...well tell him to stop by I'd love to meet him.' That look on her face said it all. Right after that she was horny as hell and we had fantastic sex."

"What am I becoming, your opening act?"

"Look at it more as a team. And, thanks to me, you're getting more pussy than you could have ever gotten on your own!"

"You know, Tommy, you're some kind of mad sex scientist. You know when you first laid that story on me about Joy I thought there was something you were leaving out. Now I get it...you're nuts...but I'll give it a shot...probably because I'm nuts too...and we have the same irresponsible DNA as our father."

He gave me the details and after setting it up with Elena on the phone, the next day I stopped by her apartment around 6pm.

When she opened the door all I could think of was what incredible taste in women my brother had. Elena was a petite 4'11 or maybe 5' on a good day. Long blonde hair cascading down her shoulders, a cute as hell face with a perfectly proportioned figure. Her small tits were yum. Of course, I had to get her loose t-shirt off to confirm that but from the doorway she looked fantastic.

This was not going to be bad at all, assuming that she was interested in what I had in mind.

"Hi, I'm Greg"

Hi, I'm Elena, please come in." She had sort of an Eastern European accent but that was a very rough guess.

She got us drinks and we sat on the sofa. She told me that Tommy had told her the story of how we'd found each other and how much he liked me. "He talks about you a lot. He told me that you and he were much alike. He also mentioned that you do special things in the bed?" She blushed, covered her face and laughed when she said it.

Her English was a little broken but on her it was ultra charming.

I blushed a bit myself. "Ya, well, Tommy's exaggerating I think. I'm okay."

"He said you were stud? I think that's good!"

I blushed again. My eyes kept wandering to how the T-shirt slipped off one shoulder, partially revealing her breast. She was sooooo fucking cute it was making me a little crazy. I liked her a lot.

We talked a while longer about her family and moving here, and then when I thought that we got to know each other a little I figured it was time to go. We could continue the flirting another day.

Besides, I predicted the whole scheme was crazy and would eventually fall apart and nobody would like anybody.

She took me to the door and I thanked her for a fun visit. She said the same as I stepped over her apartment threshold...and then she grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me back to her. We kissed the kiss of lovers not acquaintances and my package was on high alert as we groped one another.

"Stay," she said in an irresistible tone.

I picked her up by the thighs, her arms wrapped around my neck, and carried her to the bedroom. I tossed her on the bed and went right after that T-shirt that had my imagination going since she answered the door. I pulled it over her head and undid the white push-up bra, unveiling two perfectly formed 34Bs, taut and begging to be caressed. I kissed her and sucked her perky tits until I could feel her hands reaching to unfasten my jeans.

Standing next to the bed I let her takeover and go after my cock. Her energy did not disappoint. She had my pants on the floor and my ever growing rod in her mouth in a flash. For such a diminutive girl I was amazed she could swallow as much cock as she did. Aggressively she put both hands a my buttocks and pulled me roughly in her mouth.

At this point I couldn't wait any longer to penetrate her wet and ready pussy. I pushed her on her back and pulled her by the ankles to the edge of the bed. Ripping her panties off I entered her tight little love hole. I fucked her very hard, reaching up to anchor myself on one of her shoulders.

I was out of my mind banging her and she reciprocated like a cat in heat, digging her fire engine red nails into my shoulders.

Having enjoyed her front I flipped her over for some doggy action. Somehow she managed to reach her nightstand drawer..."Whip me, Greg. Whip me til I come!!"

I grabbed the small foot long leather whip from the drawer and applied it to her cute little behind while she yelped loudly with each smack and when I drove my shaft in her cunt at the same time she came loudly, "Fuck, oh fuck me, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, uhnnnnnnnnnnnn."

I simply drilled her until she screamed and came again. A couple minutes later..."Fuck...I'm fucking cuuuu, shit..." I pulled out and laid a steam of cum across her pretty backside. I fell next to her and she started laughing, "Your brother was right, you're a beast!"

"And you are fucking beautiful."

"Ohhh, thank you. You're so sweet. But maybe I'm more beautiful when I let you fuck me?" She and I started laughing and soon we were kissing again.

"No, you are beautiful."

"Can you come and see me again? I really like you."

"I like you too but you're my brother's girlfriend. I shouldn't even be in your bedroom."

She kissed me and said, "I like you in my bedroom."

The next morning Tommy called to ask how it went and I gave him a fairly accurate description of everything and when I was done there was a long pause and then, "Ah...I've got another proposition for you...

"...Her name is Gina."