The Stronger Girl 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michele was wearing well-worn "boyfriend jeans", they were baggy enough that the stronger girl had had to roll them over at the waist, so they wouldn't fall off. Still, they sat very low on her hips. Annie reached up and took hold of them, rolling the top of Michele's fly back over, she began to unbutton them. Pop! She watched her hands as they worked. Pop! They were shaking. Pop! She thought of how small and frail they looked as she worked. Pop! They made the denim look thick as cowhide, and the buttons look like saucers. But she concentrated on her task, acting out the ritual. Pop!

Freeing the final button, she spread the fly wide, exposing a pair of dark polka dot panties. Her gaze fixed on the panties, Annie moved her thumbs around the inside of the rolled waistband, until she reached Michele's hips, and carefully unrolled the jeans so they would slide off her more easily. Once she had pulled them over her ass they would have easily dropped to the floor, but Annie held them, moved them down Michele's legs with care and deliberation. When they were gathered around her ankles, Annie once again bowed low in front of the stronger girl, neck bent, face hidden, but Michele made no move.

Still holding the gathered jeans with her right hand, Annie reached behind Michele's right calf with her left hand and took hold of it. It filled her hand. She thought of the way Michele's breast had more than filled her hand, how large and firm it had felt. With her left hand, she pulled Michele's leg forward and up, freeing her foot from the gathered denim with her right.

Leaning forward, she very purposely guided Michele's right leg further back and down, avoiding the crumpled jeans, but also reorienting Michele, so Annie now faced the side of her left leg. She moved her hands to the closer leg, lifting the calf, and freeing her from the jeans altogether.

With the same intentionality, Annie guided Michele's left leg forward and down, so the girl now stood facing away from her. Annie's left hand slid off Michele's calf, down to her ankle, which was still held in her right hand. For a moment Annie paused there, kneeling with her head bowed. Supplicant.

Caressing Michele's ankle, smoothing her hands over the tops of her feet from behind, and back up her shins, she remembered her ecstasy as she ground her crotch against the side of Michele's hip two nights before. Of how she had collapsed backward onto her haunches from the power of her orgasm and had rested her forehead against the cheek of Michele's ass. She remembered how her face had been beaded with perspiration and how it had mixed with the sheen of sweat covering Michele's backside. Remembered stretching her neck to rub the side of her face against the great muscle of Michele's buttocks. Remembered twisting her neck, nuzzling her cheek against Michele.

'Cheek to cheek,' she had thought.

Now, as her hands caressed upwards over the smooth sculpted perfection of Michele's legs, Annie remembered her pleasure as Michele, who had held so still and quiet for so long, began to raise her shoulders up and lean her weight on her forearm. How she had watched with hazy post-orgasm joy as Michele had twisted to reach back towards her with her free arm. The spike of pleasure she'd felt at finally being able to see the other girl's face, the naked lust and hunger of Michele's expression as she had placed her hand on Annie's head and squeezed.

As Annie's hands reached the top of Michele's legs, she finally dared to look up. Michele stood with her feet apart, her powerful calves and thighs bulged, the panel of polka dot silk was stretched tight across the globes of her ass, which seemed to float above her legs. Michele had taken off her t-shirt, and, freeing her hair, twisted back around to look down at Annie. Flinging her shoulders back and arching her spine, she dropped the shirt onto the bed and flattened her hands against her belly - 'like she was smoothing down a wrinkle' - which bent her elbows out holding her arms away from her body, showing off her biceps and powerful looking forearms.

Standing above her Michele gazed down at Annie unashamed and fierce; imperious. The expression on her face was the same look of naked lust and animal hunger that Annie had first seen transform Michele's face two nights ago.

Annie held her gaze now as her hands slid up over Michele's ass and she curled all eight of her fingers over the waistband of the panties. Her hands hooked like claws, were no longer shaking; they were resolute - as was Annie. But still, she could hardly take a breath as she stared back into Michele's eyes and began to pull the panties off her ass.

Struggling to take a shallow breath, hearing her chest shaking as she pictured again for the thousandth time of how Michele's hand had taken hold of her hair two nights ago, Annie recalled the unadulterated joy she'd felt in that moment. How the joy had dropped away as suddenly as it had arrived, and been replaced by confusion and then fear as the grip on her hair had tightened and pulled. Of how Michele had jerked her head away from its perch on her haunch and forced Annie's face into the crack of her ass.

With both her hands Annie pulled the waistband of Michele's panties, back and down and away - 'like the little dog on the suntan lotion ad', she thought. As she dragged them down Michele's legs she looked up at the shadowy space between her legs, recalling her shock as Michele had cruelly ground her face into that gap. Her hands had gripped the meaty cheeks of her ass and she'd pushed with all her might trying to free herself in panic, but Michele was palming the back of her skull. She was so much bigger and stronger than Annie, her arm may as well have been an iron strap. With Annie held firmly in place, Michele had begun to roll her hips, dragging her asshole and pussy up and down over Annie's mouth and chin.

Annie had looked up in shock over the top of Michele's ass, seeing the hard look of pleasure in the stronger girl's black eyes. Michele pulled even tighter as her open wet gash smeared across Annie's chin and lips. A muffled moan escaped Annie as she'd felt tears fill her eyes. Michele's lips had parted, swollen with excitement, her teeth and tongue shone wet in the shadowy gloom, her eyes glazed with excitement.

"Lick."

The order had been barely a whisper, but it might have been the crack of a whip, Annie hadn't hesitated. She obediently stuck out her tongue flat and felt it raking over the hard knot of Michele's asshole. The earthy bitter taste of it. The roll of Michele's hips stopped and held her there. Annie's nails dug into the meaty sweat-slick flesh of Michele's nates and moaned, a high soft keening, but all she managed to do was to pull the stronger girl's cheeks wider apart. Michele had stared into her eyes unmoved. Annie had stared back, pleading with her eyes. She could see the other girl was panting with excitement, almost gasping. Knowing what was expected of her, Annie pointed her tongue and began to lick the tight little pucker.

Michele had bared her teeth and begun to mew. And while her hold didn't loosen, she had begun to stroke Annies scalp with her fingertips. Annie wept. She had felt betrayed by herself as her hands had let go of Michele's ass, as she had felt them wrap around Michele's hips; embraced her ass. Her hands, those wild birds had surrendered; draped themselves over the small of Michele's back. Resigned to what was happening Annie had bent to her task.

Annie was flush with the memory of that humiliation as she pulled Michele's panties to the floor. Without meaning to, she had dropped her gaze in shame, unable to bear Michele's arrogant regard any longer. She looked at the crotch of the panties. They were soaked and stained. She wondered how long Michele had been imagining this moment, how she'd imagined it; if Annie had fallen short or exceeded her expectations. With a feathery touch to her calf, she gently prompted Michele to raise one foot, freeing it from the soiled cloth, and then the other.

She carefully placed the panties with Michele's other clothes, and then she watched her hands return to the stronger girl's ankles. Watched as they rose up the sides of her legs - weightless, like the child's game. 'Light as a feather stiff as a board...'

Rising off her heels she followed her hands up as they rounded the tops of Michele's thighs and reached around to perch against Michele's sharp upthrusting hip bones. Her elbows folding, Annie leaned forward.

She thought again of how she'd obediently licked Michele's ass long after the restraining hand had been removed. Remembering the smooth slippery heat of Michele's asshole, how it had grown warm and soft; tasting only of flesh. Her mouth grew wet with the memory. She felt herself begin to drool again, but this time she felt no shock or shame. She remembered the feeling of spearing Michele's asshole for the first time, squeezing the tip of her tongue into the tight breech. After that Michele had once again fallen forward onto her chest, once again taken refuge in her pillow, her arms above her head like wings, her nails scratching and pulling at her bedsheets in abandon as Annie had fucked her with her tongue.

Now as Annie's drooling lips touched the crack of Michele's ass she heard the stronger girl growl with triumph. She looked up to see her back flexing with the pleasure of the moment. Obediently, Annie pressed her face against the crack of Michele's ass, she thought of how easily her face had slid between Michele's cheeks two nights before. They had both been sweating when Michele had forced her into her ass, and Annie's tears had only added to the lubrication, allowing Michele to grind against her face with abandon. Annie remembered that, by the time Michele had started to cum, she had pressed her face forward into her ass, tongue out, flat against her lower lip, and holding herself stiff, had allowed Michele to slide and buck against her face as her orgasm had crashed over her.

When Michele had finally collapsed forward, spread-eagle, Annie had followed her down. Holding her ass cheeks open with her hands, she had gently licked Michele's asshole through the aftershocks of her orgasm and continued to lick her until she felt the stronger girl's breath slow and deepen into the rhythm of sleep. Only then had she gotten up, crossed to her bed in the dark, and climbed silently under her covers.

Remembering how sad she had been that night laying in the dark, how lonely she had felt, Annie almost began to cry again. Instead, she moved her hands around from Michele's hip bones and took hold of her great round cheeks. Grabbing tight to either side of her face like she'd done that first night, Annie pulled them wide, she pressed her face into the breach and she dragged her lower lip upwards letting her mouthful of saliva flood Michele's crack with clear thin drool.

She then pushed her whole face wetly down into the heated and spit-lubricated embrace of Michele's great meaty crack. Michele responded with a choked "fuck", and by hinging forward at the hip. Annie began to spread her saliva by grinding her whole face up and down and in small circles, just as Michele had forced her to do two nights before.

With her feet spread, and legs straight, Michele accommodated Annie's face by bending over even further, until her elbows were resting on her bed. Annie on her knees behind her, still holding onto her cheeks, heard Michele growl with pleasure as she flattened her tongue and began to lick her like a cat drinking milk. Michele's legs buckled under the onslaught of pleasure, her knees coming to rest on the edge of her mattress. Annie followed her forward, scooting her knees into the space between Michele's feet, and leaning with even greater force, gave herself over to her work. Hanging by her hands, she pointed her tongue and used the strength of her arms and neck to force her stiff tongue into the tiny passage.

Michele's arms slid wide, her chest and the side of her face pressed against the bed covers as Annie fucked her ass with her tongue. As her head thrust back and forth she could feel Michele's orgasm building in the shaking of her legs. And while she had barely been able to get the tip of her tongue in at first, Michele's asshole had softened and relaxed now. Allowing Annie to fuck her with full deep strokes of her tongue.

Michele grunted and a jet of clear liquid sprayed from her vagina onto Annie's neck and chest. And just as Annie flattened her tongue and began the gentle labor of licking Michele through her orgasm, she heard Nancy say "Hey guys did I leave m- Holy Shit! OhmyGodI'msorry. Your door wasn't shut and the light was on!"

Michele didn't react - may not have even heard - almost certainly didn't, as she was still jerking and moaning under Annie's ministrations. Without pausing what she was doing, Annie looked over at Nancy, who stood stunned in the open doorway; her hand still on the knob of the door.

Holding Nancy's gaze Annie dipped her head and laid her tongue flat, just above the hot wet channel of Michele's dripping pussy - to go lower, she felt, was somehow forbidden - she dragged it slowly over her softened upturned asshole, all the way up to the top of her ass crack. Nancy stood frozen.

Without dropping her eyes Annie dipped her head again, Nancy watched as she licked the length of Michele's tail again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

Nancy stepped into the room. Moving out of its way, she shut the door quietly behind her and stood staring while Annie licked Michele to sleep.