All Comments on 'Can I Speak to the Manager'

by LeatherWallett

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudealmost 4 years ago

This was good! Keep it going...

Let's read Friday with both gals, and then some hot black girl, and tender Karen. Heck maybe even his Mom...

Be well.

FDD

jonnydoughjonnydoughalmost 4 years ago

Reminds me of my high school English teacher fuck after I graduated.

KinPAKinPAalmost 4 years ago

Great story, characters that can annoy yet trip feelings of sympathy, overall I want to see more. That said. There are some negatives...please edit it or let someone else read it to catch the little mistakes that cropped up. A little polish will really make your work shine.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent MILF story, and you left crumbs for several more. Four solid Stars for this effort. How about a Friday night story, maybe he did stay the weekend with Shell and her roommate. Then of course, more of MILF Karen. Thanks for this one.

boatbummboatbummalmost 4 years ago
LOL For Sure!

Lots of funny lines in this one with a cute zapper at the end! A fun read even with the editing oopsies. ;-)

Thanks for sharing with us -- keep on writing, you tell a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story with endless opportunities for more chapters

Stimulating and hot. Keep doing your thing, ignore the so called editor critics. Kin Pa has zero stories on the site but is a critic? His profile states he is a reader and a writer. I would enjoy him writing something equally stimulating.

This is my first comment as I just don't get it...this is erotic reading. Hot or not; not English class

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

I hope you have a follow up chapter, this story needs it. Really enjoyed it.

You do need to proof read as the minor flaws detract from the story. Try text to speech.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow! Just FUCKING WOW!!!!

More please. Brought me back to when a single older woman changed my outlook on life.... Been seeing older women since... Now that Im 44, I'm not going above 50.... jus’ sayn’ ... Anyway! Great fuckn’ Story! Purp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

What a great story! I think Trav needs his own series!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
FANTASTIC!!

Excellent story! Give the kid a series!

jonnydoughjonnydoughalmost 4 years ago

A lot of good ideas can come out of this story my friend.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Customer Service

Nice story with an open ending for further chapters. I was going to mention the need for an editor to clean up a couple of problems, but don't need to as some others have already done so.

Guess maybe I'm just jealous, but a high school boy with a "just under nine" inch cock is wasting his time getting onto the Army, he should start a stud service for all the "Karen"s out there. LOL Thanks

LeatherWallettLeatherWallettalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks Everyone. More Travis Stories Maybe

Thank you everyone for all the nice comments. I do not have a lot of time to dedicate to writing. I have asked a friend I met on here Jonnydough to add some chapters or more stories for Travis however you want to look at it. If he does I would appreciate everyone checking them out on his profile.

Thanks.

LW

KottonKhandieKottonKhandiealmost 4 years ago
Hot Story

That is a really hot story and I love the reference to the meme. I almost got my hair cut that way once. My hubby was like uh maybe you should see the memes. LOLOLOL I think it would be nice if Trav had a regular cock. I had a bf with one almost ten and it was horrible. In fact every guy I have had with a big cock is a terrible lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

so-so

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 4 years ago
I liked it

Just a little too short that's all.

I do hope there's more. Or similar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can't wait.

That was excellent! Can't wait to see what Shell, Jenna, & Kassie have in store for Trav. Am also "itching" to see more between Karen & Trav.

KnavePrince

PoprockzPoprockzover 2 years ago

I would recommend having someone proof-read your work in the future if possible, as there were several spelling/grammatical errors. That being said, I liked the story and thought you used some great descriptions. Pretty hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous