Can I Speak to the Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next time."

Leaning over me and kissing me softly. "Next time baby I promise. I need fucked hard."

"I can do that."

She sat up undoing her robe letting it hang open. My cock jumped she was naked underneath. Leaning in kissing my hands went in her robe and found big soft titts.

"Fuck," I groaned as I squeezed them.

Karen sat up squeezing my hands making them massage her breasts. "Ever had double D's?"

I shook my head no.

"Not as perky as they once were," she said and shrugged her robed off it collecting around her hips as she sat on me.

"Perfect" I said releasing them seeing them in all their glory only hanging a little bit.

Karen went to work on my belt then yanking my pants down finding no undies. "Commando. Isn't that what you guys call in now days?"

Laughing I nodded.

Tugging my pants down my cock sprang out hitting her chin almost. I always loved the look on a girls face when they fist saw it. The wide-eyed expression with an O shape to their mouth.

She tried and they would not. "My fucking fingers won't go around it," she said looking up and me still wide eyed.

I pulled her up to me, I bet that pussy will stretch around it though."

Smiling, "Such a naughty boy. Gonna fuck the mean ol lady who comes in the store."

"Maybe you just need a good fucking to help you attitude."

Straddling my cock rubbing her bare pussy up and down the length. Fuck she was so hot and wet.

"Now that is not something an eighteen-year-old boy comes up with on his own. I bet an older gentleman told you that didn't he?"

"Yes ma'am. My dad."

"Mmm I bet he takes good care of mom," she said. Karen laughed at the face I made.

"Sorry," she leaned forward kissing me. "I'm the only momma you need to be thinking about right now. Do you want to be a naughty boy for me?"

"Yes."

"Yes what," she asked looking into my eyes with he emeralds that were hers?

"Yes ma'am."

"Mmmm, fuck yes," she moaned and ground her pussy along my cock.

Reaching between us she guided my cock head to her lips and pushed. Agh FUCK, she moaned as the head went in.

"Easy ma'am, don't hurt yourself."

Her smile and groaning as she slowly pushed down the length had me throbbing. "My fucking god," she said sitting up it all in her.

I was moaning too. "So tight."

"I haven't been fucked in over a year."

"Then fuck my cock."

"God yes," she moaned and started riding with only about half of me in her then.

Her gorgeous breasts bouncing, such light pink nipples that were so long. I rubbed her nips causing her to sink further down on it.

"I'm gonna...," her breath caught and, "Gahhh," she started cumming and cumming, I felt her dripping down my balls.

"Fuck me," Karen whimpered.

I rolled us over, still in her and drove deep into her. Biting my shoulder and digging the nails from one hand into my back and the other into my ass causing me to push harder into her, I felt her pussy tense again.

"That's it cum again for me."

She nodded biting my shoulder and unloaded, me driven as deep as I could be. I kissed her as she shook all the while uttering guttural sounds.

I kissed her softly as it passed, her pussy releasing some of its grip, her eyes rolling back and a smile on her face.

"God that's a lot of cum, you really unloaded into me."

"That's all you?"

"What?"

"I did not cum that's all you."

Here eyes wide, "oh my god. I was cumming so hard I did not realize it was not you too baby."

"You did say you wanted fucked and I haven't really started fucking you yet."

"Oh fuck!" Smiling she pulled my ear to her lips. "I wanna be real naughty too, is that ok Trav?"

I nodded.

Karen whispered. "Momma needs her naughty boy to fuck Momma's pussy until he breeds her."

Fuck my cock jumped in her and suddenly felt like iron to me.

I drew back slowly and rammed my cock deep in her causing her to gasp and scream.

"Is that what Momma needs, she panted."

"God yes!! Travis fuck Momma's pussy harder."

I gave it my all till she had come, then she gave me a squirt, the first I had experienced.

Karen was panting, "Naughty Boy! More!"

I hammered and she went into a fit, screaming digging her nails raking them along my back causing me to pump as hard as I could.

My balls almost sounded like my hand smacking her ass. I had never fucked anything close to like this before. Most girls would shy away from it. Oh they would get brave up front and say pound me but then give up. Karen kept begging.

"Punish Momma's naughty pussy!!

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

"Yes baby breed me, Breed my pussy!"

I shoved my cock deep as I could digging my toes into the mattress. Karen wrapped her arms and legs around me holding me tight. Fucking shit, her mature pussy milked my cock dry. I mean every drop.

I collapsed on here and slid off.

"You ok," I panted.

"Uh huh. I may not be able to walk straight for a week, but oh yeah I'm fucking great."

A few minutes later she crawled up on my chest.

"Don't worry I can't have kids Trav."

I nodded thanking my stars.

"So are you disappointed Trav what we did?"

"What?"

"I assume I'm your first older woman."

"You are and no I'm not. I've never experienced anything like that."

"Honestly. Me either."

"Really?"

"I met my husband in high school and have been with nobody but him."

"Why me? Why now?"

"I have needs, he has a bimbo I know on the side. I just wanted to feel sexy."

"You are sexy. Fuck me, you are."

"I did fuck you."

We were both laughing.

"I wish you could stay the night, but I know you can't. Next time... I mean if you want a next time, I would love to make love to you Trav."

"I really would like that. But I only want to if you want to."

"I do. Then if we see each other again... Have you ever tried anal?"

"Give or received," I asked causing us both to laugh again.

"Either" she said sitting up looking at me with a smile.

"Never, either one."

"I'd like to try, I'm forty-two and never tried it."

"Oh god."

"What's wrong?"

"You're the same age as..."

Karen laughed; "Oh I see. Well you were a naughty boy," she said kissing me.

"Momma did get bread like she wanted."

"Mmmm yes she did. Where's your work shirt you had on at the store?"

"In the truck, I always wear a white t-shirt under it. Why?"

Her eyes were smiling as much as her lips.

"Can I keep your t-shirt and sleep in it?"

We held each other for a while then I cleaned up some in the bathroom came out and Karen was in my shirt.

"Sexy," I said kissing her.

I got the absolute best kiss I had ever had before I left.

Next morning I was just out of the shower in my jeans and boots when mom knocked and opened my door. I had my back to her, turned around looked her and just she shut the door and walked out.

Mom was not at breakfast when I came in just dad reading his paper. Dad stayed old school and read his news in print.

Flipping the paper over as I sat down. "Tavis, I don't know what happened to you last night. You and I have had the father and son man talk yes?"

I nodded.

"Please keep a shirt on around your mother until you are healed."

"Healed dad?"

According to your mother it looks like you were in a fight with a badger last night."

I felt the heat in my cheeks remembering Karen had tore me up. "I will dad."

I text Karen on the way to the store. "Hey beautiful thank you for an amazing night."

"Hey sexy, thank you."

They day was going along pretty good; Robbie had asked how it went. I told him she had a loose wire on the power supply. I kept my word making her not look silly.

A couple people came in at 11:00 asking for me and Shell called me over the PA.

"You Travis," a guy asked?

"Yeah."

"Ok tell them to bring it in."

"Bring what in?"

"Lunch."

Karen had sent sushi from P.F. Changs catered in for lunch for all of us.

I was sitting by Shell eating, she leaned over, "Just how well did you fuck," her she whispered.

I know I looked shocked.

"Relax big guy I'm not jealous, Friday you will get your mind blown... Along with other things blown," she said and squeezed my cock.

12