Can-O-Pus Pt. 02

Story Info
Alan begins to change in unexpected ways.
12.9k words
4.66
10.8k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The following story is a work of fiction. It contains scenes of incest, mind control, Domination, creampie eating, non-consensual, breeding, bisexual, lesbian, submissive humiliation, m/m, and total controlling sex. All the people involved are over the age of 18.

****

Part 2: Revelations

So there I was in my sister's bedroom. Jenna was on her knees and stroking my cock with both hands. She was totally mesmerized by my dick.

("It is so god damned big Alan! I just love this fucking cock. HELLO, EARTH TO ALAN!!!" My sister suddenly shouted at me in my mind.)

My gaze was at the door to her room.

Jenna looked over at the door too and then cursed under her breath. "Oh fuck!"

Yeah! You think? We were definitely screwed.

Standing at her door was Beatrice and she had her phone out and was recording us. I thought we were done for until I saw that she was pulling roughly on one of her nipples while she videoed us.

"B! Get over here and help me already!" Jenna scolded her bff.

Beatrice walked slowly to us. Her mouth was on the floor. She absently handed me her phone and I took it from her as she joined my sister before me.

"Isn't it just gorgeous B?" My sister said excitedly.

"How? It's just...How? I don't...I...?" She looked up a me.

Jenna grabbed Beatrice's hand and placed around my cock.

Talk about electrifying! I actually got a jolt when her hand circled my cock and not only did I drop her phone, but I had a vision of sorts...

****

I was in a lab. I assumed it was the underground lab in Germany. I was in the large open space and several of the scientists were sitting at tables that you would see in a chemistry class peering down into microscopes. Beakers full of liquids were bubbling over bunsen burners and there were guards stationed at some of the entrances.

I was wearing a white coat and there were several other scientists in the room around me. They were also wearing white lab coats.

Several of the scientists were women.

I had a clipboard and walked over to a door and entered a sequence of numbers into keypad beside the door. The keypad was in German but it was setup similar to a keypad in English. I pressed 6 6 6 7 2 3 2 4 9 #. The light over the door turned green and the door unlocked. I opened the door and quickly closed it behind me.

When the outer door closed, I heard a loud click and another door in front of me opened. I walked through it and was in some kind of elevator. I pressed a button and the elevator descended further into the ground.

I saw numbers on the wall as the elevator descended. -4 -5 -6 -7 and the elevator came to a stop. I walked about 10 feet and came to another door with a keypad beside it. I pressed a new set of numbers this time. 4 4 5 9 2 3 9 1 8 #. The light over the door turned green and I walked through it.

This room was buzzing with scientists. It appeared that I was a quality inspector and as I walked around the room and went from station to station, I would check things off on my clipboard.

I was in a room similar to the one up above. The only difference is that there were railcar tracks in this room and a car was sitting on the tracks and piled with boxes. I walked over to it and opened one of the boxes and found dozens of sleeves of Can-O-Pus in it. I peered around the side and saw that the railcar was in a tunnel and it went one and on and on.

I then walked into a side hallway and found myself looking at a dozen examination rooms. Each door had a small window. I opened the first one and said, "Wie lauft die Synthese?"(How is the synthesis going?)

A scientist there looked around his station at me.

"Es lauft gut, gut, das Cannabis ist fast auf sein grundlegendstes Element reuziert." (It's going good, good. The Cannabis is almost boiled down to its most basic element.) He told me.

I closed the door and checked off a box on my clipboard.

I walked over to another door and peered inside. There was a gorgeous woman in this room and she was naked. She was squatting over a metal funnel and a thick white substance was dripping out of her vagina into it. There was a male scientist in this room with her and he had his trousers open and sitting there with a massive erection. He had a crazed look on his face.

I walked down the line and in each room was either 2 naked woman masturbating furiously over a metal funnel or a naked female and a male scientist. Some were having sex and some were just recovering from the sex.

I watched this one scientist and he was being ridden by this gorgeous redhead. This gal was really slamming her pussy down hard on his giant sized erection until he climaxed inside her. Then she slowly eased off of him and a torrent of his cum came out and went into the funnel beneath her vagina.

The last room I came to had 3 scientists in it. I opened the door and saw the 3 female scientists. They were combining the cannabis mixture with the semen and pussy juice. They also had another beaker filled with another liquid that was unknown to me sitting on a burner.

I looked around and checked various boxes on my clipboard and started back for the door.

"Doktor, vergessen Sie Nicht etwas?" (Doctor, aren't you forgetting something?) The dark haired female scientist asked me.

I turned to look at her over my shoulder and she opened her lab coat and was naked underneath. She walked over to me and opened my pants and my 13 inch dick flopped out and collided with her face. She stroked it hard and was giving me fellatio when the 2nd female scientist walked over and joined her. She was also blonde and she too opened her white lab coat and was naked underneath. She got beside the brunette, she grabbed my dick and I felt a jolt of electricity.

The women were no longer talking in German. I heard them in my mind in perfect English.

"Oh this wonderful cock...I have such a need in my cunt...This god damn itch is driving me crazy...I need every drop."

I also heard another thought...Cannabis...Orkid-flower...Pussy. It then all made sense. Can-O-Pus.

And quicker than a snapping of the fingers I was back inside my body with another jolt.

I watched as Beatrice's phone bounced on the floor.

****

I looked down as Beatrice and Jenna were having a conversation.

"I'm telling you it wasn't this big when we had sex two weeks ago. It was like 6 inches Jen. I swear to you!" Beatrice said firmly.

"It is definitely bigger. I agree B." Jenna told her.

"But how could it grow almost 3 inches in that short amount of time?" Beatrice argued.

"Who fucking cares? Are you gonna suck my dick or argue about it?" I said peevishly to them.

Both 18 year-olds looked at me with startled expressions.

("What are you talking about Alan? Neither one of us has spoken a word." Jenna said to me in my mind.)

Jenna put my dick back in her mouth or tried to. It was just too big to get more than the head in and she backed off. So Beatrice took her place.

"This is my specialty big boy!" She said and my dick entered her mouth.

Beatrice's mouth was so wet and warm that it felt heavenly. I closed my eyes and groaned, "Mmmm."

I then looked down and saw that Jenna was sucking on Beatrice's long hard nipples. I needed some cunt and fast or I was gonna blow my load in Beatrice's mouth.

("Not if I can help it bro. My snatch is hungry for some meat." Jenna replied in my mind.)

Jenna pulled Beatrice off of my dick and went over to her bed and laid face down ass up. I walked the two steps to her and marveled at her open and leaking slit. I also saw her puckered anus and speared my dick into her pussy.

"OH CHRIST!!!" Jenna screamed.

I grabbed my sister's hips and buried my cock all the way inside her pussy until I collided with her cervix.

I then felt my ass cheeks part and a tongue began to lick my asshole.

Yeah Beatrice! Like my ass! I groaned in my mind.

("Mmmm, this is so good!" Beatrice moaned in my mind.)

"I'M FUCKING CUMMINNGGG!!!" Jenna cried out suddenly.

I didn't let up, in fact, I drove my cock in harder and deeper. I wished my dick could literally push inside her uterus. That would have been a feat for the record books!

I then felt Beatrice sucking my asshole and this set me off.

"UNGH!!!" I groaned and launched my sperm into my sister's cunt. Huge thick globs flooded her cavity and my dick kept firing again and again.

"B, get over here and eat my freshly fucked creampie!" Jenna told her.

Beatrice did as she was told and as she began to lick my semen flowing out of Jenna's pussy, I put my dick at her asshole entrance.

Beatrice looked back at me and said, "Don't you dare violate my anus Alan. I'm an anal virgin and I plan to stayyyyyyyy...FUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!"

My wet cock entered her asshole and stretched it to the breaking point.

God it was heavenly. She took all 9 inches of my cock like it was no big deal and I began to fuck her anus savagely. I didn't care that I was hurting her or that she didn't want it. I fucked her and used her ass the way I wanted to.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Beatrice wailed.

Eat the cum from my sister's quim you slut and quit your bitching! I groaned in my mind and Beatrice stopped resisting instantly.

I grabbed her hips and slammed my dick into her super tight rectum again and again. I was nearing a massive orgasm and at the last second I pulled my dick out of her dirty ass and rammed it into her drooling pussy. This is something I never should have done because it majorly upset the flora in her vagina. But I was beyond caring at this point.

"HELL YEAH!!!" I groaned as another massive load of sperm was ejected from my cock and flooded Beatrice's pussy.

My orgasm set her off and she cried out, "FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!"

I was covered in sweat and looked down at her ruined anus and smiled. I think you're gonna have trouble sitting comfortably for awhile Beatrice, but you will remember this encounter fondly I think and want a repeat performance after your ass heals. I said in my mind.

I pulled out of her pussy and Jenna was there to lick my dick clean. She looked up at me and I smiled down at her while she cleaned my dick with her tongue. My sister then turned her mouth to Beatrice's gaping pussy and started to slurp my semen out of it.

("You really ruined her asshole bro. I love it! It's no less than what she deserves for tormenting you all these years." Jenna laughed in my mind.)

The three of us took a shower together.

They still seemed to be in a trance which I found odd because Grampap's letter said that the pomade becomes inert in water. Could it be that was only if it was applied topically to my hair? Since I was stroking it into my dick, maybe it was now in my system. That had to be the reason.

Whatever it was, I was enjoying it immensely as I soaped up their tits and played roughly with their nipples.

****

I decided to stop jerking off with the pomade. My cock hung down about 5 inches and it was so surreal. Just a little more than a month ago, my dick was like a little acorn and now it was a massive horse cock.

My older brother Karl came home the following day with his fiancé Hanna. They were set to be married next summer.

How my brother found her was beyond me because she was gorgeous! I observed her from my window. She was really slender and had the most amazing set of tits, the most perfect ass and long lean legs. For someone who was only 5'2" she appeared taller than she was. I guess it could have been the 4 inch spiked heels she wore or maybe even her long dark hair.

"So where is the little twerp?" I heard Karl grill my sister as they walked in the front door.

"Alan is up in his room bro. You really should stop calling him names. A lot has happened since you've been away." She chastised him.

"Ease up, will ya? I meant nothing by it." He told her.

"Just don't upset him alright!" She scolded him.

"I won't Jenna. Geesh! What's gotten into you?" He asked her.

"I've changed Karl. That's all you need to know." She told him.

"Well stay here with Hanna while I go pay the little twerp, I mean Alan, a visit." He said.

A few minutes later, Karl barged in my room or tried to. He actually hit his head on the door as he tried to come right in, but couldn't because it was locked. So he knocked.

"Hey you little twerp, open up! Alan, you in there?" He asked peevishly.

"Yeah, I'm in here. What do you want Karl?" I asked him back.

"Hey, I just want to see you. Open up!" He said angrily.

"Fine." I told him and opened the door.

My asshole brother walked in my room and sneered at me.

"I don't know what kind of shit you are pulling with our sister, but there will be none of that while I am here. You got that punk?" He said menacingly.

"Whatever." I told him and walked past him to go down the stairs when he grabbed my arm forcefully.

"Listen up micro-dick, if you embarrass me in front of my fiancé, it will be the last thing you ever do! You got that?" He growled.

I wondered if the effect I had on Jenna and Beatrice when I touched them would also work on my brother. I was about to find out.

"Let me go Karl." I told him and grabbed his hand but nothing happened.

Finally he let me go and I walked back over to my dresser and opened the top drawer. I opened the tin of Can-O-Pus and dipped my finger tips in the pomade and smoothed it into my hair.

"Your room is a pig sty Alan and it stinks in here too." Karl berated me.

I closed the lid on the can and closed the dresser drawer. I tuned to face Karl again and walked slowly over to him. When I got beside him I placed my hand on his shoulder. He was wearing a wife beater t-shirt and I immediately heard his thoughts.

("Jenna's right, there is something different about Alan. I have to show my Dominance. I need to act all big and tough. It worked in the past and it will work now too! Alan has always been afraid of me." Karl said in my mind.)

You're nothing but a bully Karl. Maybe I should make an example out of you and embarrass you in front of your gal just out of spite. Naw, I'm not gonna stoop down to your level. Besides, you are now the one with a micro-dick pal, not me. Not anymore.

(So I told him in my mind, "I suggest that you take a position of submission around me, because if you act all big and macho, I'm gonna get back at you in a way that will forever change your life.")

Karl immediately took a couple of steps back. I smiled and went down the stairs to the den where Jenna was sitting with Hanna.

Both of them turned to look at me at the same time and they had their mouths open when I walked in the room.

Shit! Was my fly open or something? But then I remembered the pomade in my hair.

I walked over to where they were sitting and I shook Hanna's hand and immediately heard her thoughts. ("Oh, you are cute. Not quite the description your brother gave me either. Micro-dick or not, you are making my panties moist.")

I was hearing her thoughts as well. This pomade stuff was incredible!

I glanced at Jenna and she was focused on my crotch. She kept licking her lips and as I released Hanna's hand, my dick lurched in my pants. Both women saw it and I noticed that their nipples were suddenly erect and poking through their tops.

Karl entered the room at that point and casually walked over to stand beside Hanna.

"Hey hun, I'm gonna run out for a bit and get with the guys. Are you okay here?" He asked his fiancé.

Hanna got to her feet and kissed him on the lips. "I'll be fine." She told him as she glanced down at my crotch.

And out the door he went.

****

I went in the kitchen and made myself a sandwich. And after I was finished eating it, I went back up to my room.

I heard voices as I got to the top of the stairs and just listened outside of my door. I knew what they were doing, but I wasn't upset about it.

"Oh my god!" Hanna exclaimed sadly.

"I know, I j-just feel h-horrible for what w-we, I mean I did to h-him." Jenna cried.

"How did you come across this video?" Hanna asked her.

"I c-came in here one day after it h-happened. I was looking for the suicide n-note to show to my Bff. (she sniffled) I must have bumped the computer and the screen c-cleared. That's when I looked d-down and saw the video file. So I clicked on it." Jenna told her sadly.

"I never would have believed it myself had I not watched it. Your brother is lucky to be alive! Had the barrel been flat against his temple he would be dead. But because the barrel just barely grazed his temple, he's alive.

You should feel bad Jenna. Your brother just tried to kill himself and what do you do? You instigate him a second time. Had you not tackled him, his brains would be all over the wall." Hanna scolded her.

"I knowwww, I knowwww." Jenna sobbed.

I wanted my future sister in law. I rubbed my dick through my sweatpants and it began to grow thicker until it pressed obscenely through them. I opened the door and walked in my room.

Hanna looked over Jenna's shoulder at me and her eyes immediately saw my dick. She licked her lips and her eyes focused on my crotch. Jenna then turned and saw what she was looking at. My sister's eyes were all red and puffy from crying, but it didn't stop her from what she did next. She reached over and pulled down my sweatpants and my dick sprung out.

"Jesus that's a big cock!" Hanna blurted.

"I know, isn't it beautiful?" Jenna said cheerfully.

"I just never thought. I mean, Karl said that Alan had such a tiny little penis. But seeing it now. It's fucking huge!" She laughed.

Jenna grabbed it and began to stroke it with her tiny hands.

"Jenna, what are you doing?" Hanna scolded her.

"I'm stroking it. Come on and help me!" My sister told her.

"You can't, I mean we can't. It's incest!" She said excitedly.

"Maybe for me it's incest, but you aren't married yet. So for you it's just another dick." Jenna told her.

"And you're okay with it being incest?" She asked incredulously.

"Hell yes I am! I mean look at the size of this thing! It's so big and fat!" Jenna told her.

"But Karl told me that you only like girls!" Hanna said.

"You're right! I did. I did like girls, but then one day that all changed." Jenna told her.

Jenna took it into her mouth while she continued to stroke my dick.

I contemplated what Hanna just said when she attacked my dick.

"Give me this fucking cock!" She told Jenna.

Both women pounced on my dick and hands and mouths began to devour my cock and balls. I reached down and pulled Hanna up and tore open her blouse. The buttons went flying in all directions. I pulled her tits out of her bra cups and played roughly with her hard nipples.

"OH FUCCCKKK!!!" Hanna groaned.

I shoved my hand down her pants and began to finger her impossibly wet pussy with 2 fingers.

Hanna pushed me back on my bed and stripped off her pants and panties. She then impaled herself on my huge hard cock.

"YESSSSSS!!!" She screamed.

She fucked me savagely. She was on a mission to cum and I placed my hands on her generous tits and played roughly with her nipples.

"I'M CUUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out suddenly and I continued to thrust up into her pussy.

I felt Jenna playing with my balls and I grunted, "UNGH!!!" And began to flood my future sister-in-law's pussy with my sperm.

"YESSSSS CUM IN ME!!! I'M NOT ON BIRTH CONTROL!!!" She screamed.

Suddenly Jenna was there and telling her, "He's gonna give you a baby Hanna. I just know it." She laughed excitedly.

"YESSSSS FUUUCCCKKKK!!!" Hanna climaxed a second time.

Huge globs of semen shot into her cunt. It was awesome!

Jenna pushed Hanna off of me and began to lick her juices from my cock.

Hanna looked down at me. "You wanna slurp your semen out of my pussy Alan. I make your brother Karl do it all the time."

I wasn't a cuck and pushed her away from me. "No Hanna that's sick!" I told her.