Can-O-Pus Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are! Come on little man, time for show and tell. It's too late to back out now..." Gwen trailed off.

I turned my back to them and opened my pants. I pushed them and my boxers to my ankles and turned around.

"Oh my god!" Mary exclaimed.

"That's just, it can't be real!" Jane blurted angrily in her light feminine voice.

Their jaws were on the ground. All this talk was making me horny and when I turned to face them my dick was already at half mast and easily 7 inches and growing.

"On your knees ladies. It's time to pay up." Beatrice told the trio as she continued to video.

They all got down on their knees before me.

Beatrice handed me her phone and removed her skirt and panties.

"I want it on record that the state of my pussy, is what is in store for you three." Beatrice told them as she turned around and bent over to place her hands on her knees.

Her pussy was a huge gaping hole and was all red and swollen and oozing my semen.

"Go to her Gwen and eat her out." I told the hot coed.

Gwen scurried over to Beatrice and began to eat her out.

"Now you two. Suck my cock. That's it. Use your hands and stroke it." I told Mary and Jane.

The two lesbians sucked and stroked my cock.

Jane took my dick into her mouth and then released it suddenly. "It's so fucking big!" She groaned uneasily.

Mary took her place and sucked it too. She took it further in her mouth and gagged when it hit the back of her throat. "Wlech!"

She released my cock and swallowed to keep herself from throwing up.

Jane took it back in her mouth. She too gagged on it. "Wlech!" But this time as she tried to back out, I pushed her head back on my dick repeatedly.

"Wlech!...wlech!,,,wlech!"

I released her head and she backed off and a huge strand of saliva came out of her mouth as she looked up at me angrily.

"Again slut!" I told her.

Mary scowled at me but did as I asked her.

Beatrice and Gwen joined us and Gwen took my dick in her mouth with ease.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlechmmph!" She took my dick into her throat.

I throat fucked the lesbian. She was powerless to stop me and made these awful sounding gurgling sounds as I grunted, "Here it comes you fucking slut!"

My body convulsed and the sperm rose up my shaft and I began to spurt huge globs down her throat. I pulled free of her mouth and unleashed a massive amount of semen all over the faces of the women in front of me. Each one had huge thick globs of sperm on their cheeks, noses, foreheads and hair.

It was awesome!

Beatrice being the practiced slut that she is, took my dick in her mouth and sucked what was remaining in my shaft and swallowed.

I looked down at the 4 women and laughed.

"You three sluts will wear my cum on your faces for the remainder of the day. I know where you live and might be stopping by later to take liberties with the treasure between your legs and if I see that you have cleaned the cum off your face then I will be most displeased and I will take it out on your tight little ass. Now let's go to your car Gwen and get something to eat. I'm starving." I told them.

I pulled up my pants and Beatrice put her skirt and panties back on. The 5 of us then walked to Gwen's car and got in. She drove to a Steak 'n Shake and we all got some snacks.

The kid working the drive-thru looked at Gwen in an amused way. She was about to retort something derogatory when I gripped her shoulder with my hand and cautioned her to remain silent.

After we got our food, we turned right. I saw the CVS ahead and said, "Gwen, stop at the CVS. You need to get some condoms unless you want me to fuck you raw and get you pregnant. I think all three of you should go in the store and get a 12 pack of Magnums. Beatrice will accompany you to make sure that you don't welch on the bet."

We stopped at the CVS and all 4 women got out of the car and walked in the store while I ate the burger, fries and milkshake.

We dropped Beatrice off first. We stopped in front of her house when she said, "You asked me in the store if we had sex? We did. We fucked 3 times in a row and Alan here has the most delicious tasting cum. But I must warn you that he is not a cuck so if you take him in your pussy, be prepared to have one of us lick it out of you." She told the 3 Dominant women.

Beatrice then opened my pants in front of the 3 lesbians and took my dick deep in her mouth.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked and then looked up at me.

Beatrice began to blow me again. She tried to tease me like she did before but I held her face in place and erupted down her throat.

"Beatrice here is addicted to cum. She thinks she can control me, but as you just witnessed, it is I who control her. And you three will also learn your place." I told the 3 girls.

"Yes Alan." They said quietly.

"Sir." I told them.

"What?" They asked.

"You will call me Sir from now on and I will call you slut." I told them and they grew silent.

Beatrice backed out of the car and winked before walking into her house.

"I tell you what, why don't the three of you come with me. There's something I want to show you in my room." I told the 3 gorgeous Lesbians.

Gwen pulled in front of my house and we all got out and went inside. The house was quiet as we made our way to my bedroom. I showed the 3 girls to the bathroom while I went in my room and went over to my dresser. I opened the top drawer and pulled out the Can-O-Pus and opened the lid. I dabbed a finger tip in the pomade and worked it into my hair before closing the lid and hiding it under my underwear again.

I closed the drawer and waited with my back to the door. I had a pretty good idea what was going to happen so I just stood there and waited for the trio to return to my room. The girls were taking an usually long time in the bathroom and I put together rather quickly what they were doing. I wasn't stupid.

It was 10 minutes later when they entered my room and all had defiant looks on their faces. Gwen especially and being the lead lesbian, she had her arms crossed over her ample chest as she walked in my room. I watched them enter in the reflection of the mirror.

Before I even turned around she addressed me, "You little fucking shit! We thought it over and you played us for fools. We are not going to be your..." Her sentence ended as I turned to face them.

I took 2 strides and faced the trio of girls who all had their mouths open. They had washed my sperm from their faces. I looked at each one and their eyes were dilated. They were in a trance.

I closed and locked my bedroom door.

"Remove your clothes and grab my cock with a hand." I told the trio as I also removed my clothes.

As soon as we were all naked, each girl grasped my cock and I wasn't quite ready for what happened next.

****

"Jesus!" I blurted out loud.

The jolt of electricity that shot through my body was almost more than I could bear. And once again I was hurled through space and time. I blinked several times to get my bearings. I was in the laboratory in Germany again, only this time, I was in a different room.

I came out of the shock and looked down at the women stroking my dick. Kneeling beside me were 3 of my fellow female scientists and each had a hand on my 13 inch cock.

"I can't get enough of the Doctor's cock...I must swallow his delicious sperm...I am in such need to be fucked again!" I not only heard their thoughts, but I also heard the thoughts of everyone in the underground lair.

It was all playing out in English which I found really odd because I didn't speak English.

"Get the scientists lined up!...We haven't much time before the Americans arrive!...Carl, go to every cube and bring them all out here. Hurry now!...Yes Colonel..." The chatter was endless.

Our German handlers knew of the coming invasion and were planning to exterminate us all. The guards were gearing up their plans to herd us into several of the examination rooms and shoot us dead. There was little I could do to help my comrades on the floors above us, but there was much I could do to help those of us in this lower section.

I quickly entered the minds of the 30 plus guards in this section of the facility and and gave them new orders. They were to proceed to the top floor and execute the guards who remained there before turning their weapons on themselves and pulling the trigger.

The soldiers all marched to the elevator and got in. It was really quite simple to accomplish.

I then entered the minds of the remaining scientists and had them leave their research and begin dismantling their stations. We were going to escape this facility.

I removed the women's hands from my dick and while the connection was severed it didn't stop me from continuing to experience the images that flooded my mind.

We were in the process of breaking thinks down and grabbing our belongings when all hell broke loose above us. The lights flickered and the ceiling came crashing down.

I grabbed the 11 closest people to me and we rushed to the train car in the tunnel. Samantha went back at the last second for something she held of value and was buried in falling debris and so was Michael, Sebastian, April and Jacob.

It was just the 7 of us now and we sealed the door just as the last of the tunnel collapsed.

It was then that I was catapulted back into my body in present time.

****

Gwen, Mary and Jane were frozen as they knelt before me. Each had a hand on my semi-hard dick.

I saw into their minds.

"How dare this fucking dweeb attempt to manipulate us the way he did. We had to keep up appearances in front of Beatrice in order to save face as he shot his disgusting semen all over our faces. And as if that wasn't humiliating enough, that asshole Steve Collins, saw us as we drove through the drive-thru at Steak 'n Shake and we got seen by that old witch at the CVS. We are lesbians, you worthless worm. We answer to no man. Bet or no bet, we need to control this situation now!" Gwen mused bitterly.

"I've never seen Gwen so angry before. She told us in the huddle that she heard it from Jenna herself that her brother had a micro-penis. Jane and I wanted to back out but we both have experienced her anger before and the punishments would be severe if we balked and backed out. We tried to reason with her, but the glare she gave us was extremely humbling. And now, here we are welching on the bet. It was on video Gwen! Fuck!" Mary wondered in her mind.

"We are so fucking screwed! If Beatrice catches wind of this, that video is going to mar our perfect reputations for the rest of the school year. But Gwen told us not to worry, that she had a plan to make Alan see reason and if he didn't that she would bully him into stopping this madness. I hope she knows what she is doing." Jane thought.

I looked up from the trio and quickly closed my eyes and heard 2 more thoughts from the basement. It was my sister-in-law Hanna and my brother Karl.

"I wish Hanna would quit her playing and just open my pants and play with my dick already. She is such a fucking tease! I ought to just go back over to Jim's place again tonight. At least there I can get my dick sucked." Karl thought to himself.

"If Karl reaches his hand in my blouse one more time and grabs my erect nipples, I'm gonna seriously think about breaking it off with him. As if it's not bad enough that his breath stinks of cum. Yeah, I'm on to you, you fucking faggot. You're not a real man like your brother Alan is." Hanna thought angrily.

I then also heard another thought and traced it back to my parents bedroom.

"This is just the worst. Alan has tied me up again after the viscous caning he gave me before rushing out to go bowling with his buddies. Why I continue to put up with this nonsense! Doesn't he know how turned on I am? My pussy is literally dripping and in such need of his little dick, any dick to fuck me. Shit, who am I kidding! Alex is a sadist and not the least bit interested in fucking me. That's all I really need right now. Just for once, I would like him to come back and fuck me. Use me like a garbage bag and dump your load in me!" Mom moaned to herself.

I reached out further and heard another mind. It was Beatrice from across the street. "I'm the school slut and I was just forced against my will to suck Alan off. Not that I didn't like doing so, but in front of my friends. I will never live this down. If only I could turn the tables and get the upper hand for once." She thought sadly.

I looked up and began to formulate a plan.

****

It was pretty wild how I could watch things unfold as if I had some kind of sixth sense. The awareness didn't disappear the moment the trio of women released my dick.

I closed my eyes and focused on my brother and future sister-in-law.

Karl wasn't even aware that he was doing it when he began to tweak Hanna's nipples roughly. It was fun manipulating his mind like this. I made him do it.

"OW! God damn it!" Hanna shouted.

She reared back and slapped him across the face. "I'm sick of it Karl! I told you before that I don't enjoy having my nipples played with so hard and still you continue to do it."

"Fucking bitch! How dare you slap me? In my own home even! What the hell has gotten into you anyway? You on the rag or something!" He scolded her.

"We're done Karl. I initially thought that you were my sexual match. I thought that I could put up with your crude ways and small penis, but you know, I can do a hell of a lot better than you. So why don't you go and spend time with your faggot friends!" Hanna retorted holding her sore breasts.

"My faggot friends?" He asked peevishly.

"What! You think I didn't know? You come back each night with your breath reeking of sperm and your dick smelling like ass. Initially, I thought it was cute, but not any longer. If you're so charged up maybe you should just convert to being fully gay and leave us females for men who truly worship pussy and have real dicks and not just pee shooters like that thing in your pants!" She told him harshly.

"But, but how will you get back to the college? And what about our living arrangements? How will I now afford rent?" He asked her sadly.

"Oh, now you are worried about it? You didn't think about that until just this minute!" She asked angrily.

"Well no actually, I didn't Hanna. Come on! Be reasonable!" He pleaded with her.

"Fine! You have 3 weeks to find another roommate because I am done with you. I've already worked things out with Nicky Jones. I'll give her a call and have her come get me." She sneered and opened her phone to call her bff.

I then tweaked Karl's mind and had him go over to Jim Gafferty's house.

I looked down at the trio of gorgeous blonde's kneeling before me and entered their minds as one.

"You three will hold up your end of the bet and be my slaves. In fact, every Friday after school the three of you will come over to my house and the moment you enter my bedroom, you will strip naked and play together. You will get yourselves so sexually charged up that you will be on the verge of a major orgasm as you wait for me to join you. Technically, the three of you will still be lesbians at least for a little while. You will each seduce a new boy in school every day and blow him and swallow his cum. And after you've worked through the school, you will go into the college campus and begin blowing the guys there too. Now get dressed and go across the street to Beatrice's house and cheer her up. Engage her in lesbian sex and give her multiple orgasms. You will apologize to her for being such terrible friends and then go home." I told them.

The three girls began to get dressed. They then left my room and walked down the steps and left my house.

****

I was naked as I walked down the hall to my parent's bedroom. The door was closed and locked and I picked the lock with the skeleton key above the door. I opened the door and just stared at my mom. She was on her knees on the bed and completely nude. Her hands were tied together and forced in front of her. She was tied to the front headboard. Her head was down and as I walked over to stand beside her, I noticed that there was a ball gag in her mouth and a blindfold over her eyes.

I walked behind her and saw the streaks along her thighs where dad had smacked her with a cane. Her ass cheeks were still red where he had given her a spanking and I could also see a handprint on her ass cheeks. I looked down and saw that her pussy was a swollen mess and juices leaked from her vagina and puddled on the sheets between her legs.

My dick lurched and I looked down at it.

You like that big boy? You like looking at your mom all hot and bothered?

My dick lurched a second time and began to lengthen.

My thoughts turned sexual and then I had a brief period of hesitation. If anything is incest, this is Alan. And once your cross the line, there is no going back. But she'll never know it's me. I reasoned.

I raised my hand and traced it over her ass cheeks.

Mom raised her head and tried to listen to what I was doing.

I placed my hand flat on her bottom and read her thoughts.

"Can it be? Can my husband have really returned? Oh god Alan, I am so ready for you. Please, please, please fuck my pussy! It won't take much from your little prick to make me climax!" Mom mused in her mind.

I got on the bed and began to swipe my dick up and down her wet swollen pussy. I kept my hands on her ass cheeks so that I could read her thoughts.

"Crack!" I smacked her ass hard.

I lined up my dick with her leaking slit and began to press my length into her pussy.

"Oh jesus!" Mom moaned in her mind.

I slid my cock all the way inside her pussy and stopped.

"This isn't Alan's dick. That much is certain. It's much too big and long to be Alan's dick. It can't be a dildo either because it feels so real. I wonder if it could be Tom's dick or maybe Martin's or Andrew's dick. It's fucking big! Way bigger than any of their dicks!" Mom thought quickly.

I slowly withdrew it and then speared it in a second time. Out and then hard in. Out and then hard in.

I saw mom's anus dilate open and shoved my thumb inside it.

I then pulled all the way out of her pussy and walked over beside her. I bent down and whispered, "I bet you're wondering who on earth could be driving his massive prick deep inside your pussy. I guarantee you that you will never guess who it is...mom." I let that last part sink in as I again laid my hand on her back.

"Mom? Mom? MOM??? Oh jesus! Is that my son who just slid his cock inside my pussy? It can't be. It just can't be! None of my sons have such a massive horse cock! But then who? It must be my husband fucking with me. Good one Alan! Upping the ante and making me think that I'm having incest. But what you don't know you sick fuck is that I secretly fantasize about that very thing!" She thought to herself.

I again got behind my mom and speared my wet dick into her pussy. I grabbed her hips and fucked her savagely. I mean it. I really let her have it hard and deep.

"Oh fuck! Whoever you are? I'm about two strokes away from the most intense orgasm of my life!" Mom cried out in her mind.

I stopped and felt her pussy convulse around my cock.

"Oh jesus, NOOOOOO!!! FUCK!!! Why did you stop? I almost climaxed!" Mom stated sourly.

Once again, I withdrew from her wet pussy and bent down beside her and whispered, "I bet you were hoping that I would let you cum that time. But what I want is to feel your lips around my prick first. I want to watch as you lick your slimy juices from my dick."

I released the ball gag and moved my cock over to her mouth.

Mom didn't even hesitate. She licked and sucked on my hard dick. She took it to the back of her mouth and gagged on it.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked before I removed my cock.