Can Sex Save The World?

Story Info
Husband and wife make sexual sacrifices to save the world.
2.7k words
2.78
2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
245 Followers

In front of my husband the Sacred Stranger told me "You are the key to a peaceful, loving future where humanity lives in harmony with each other and with Mother Nature. But you must be the slave of the 3 Sacred Observers. You must satisfy their lusts. For 3 days and nights you will not give your husband his conjugal rights."

My husband looked shocked but he knew the wisdom and power of the Sacred Stranger. He held my hand.

I said "I love my husband. and he loves me. Is there no other way?"

The Sacred Stranger said "Turn on the TV and see."

My husband turned on the TV. The newscaster said "Unless the superpowers stand down the world will face a nuclear war. The ultimatum expires in 3 days. All humanity waits for the respective leaders to see a way out of this impasse."

The Sacred Stranger said to me "The cosmic force you create will stop the nuclear war. You have been chosen because neither of you have strayed sexually."

My husband asked "But why is it necessary for me to watch."

The Sacred Stranger said to my husband "The love of 2 upright people is essential for saving the world. You must both make a voluntary sacrifice. Your sacrifice is seeing your wife being taken by 3 others and hers is to submit her body willingly.

The Sacred Stranger said to me "The more frequent and fervent your adultery the better. I know that your husband doesn't want you to be the plaything of others. You must willingly let him watch you being taken by others."

My husband said to the Sacred Stranger "For the good of humanity I accept. But only because otherwise the world is doomed. Its not a whole lot different from watching internet porn. It has been very rewarding watching that type of porn. It might not be too hard to bear, given the benefit to mankind."

I said "I accept."

The Sacred Stranger said "Good. You only have 3 days to save the world. I suggest that you have one last fuck before the sacred ceremony starts tomorrow morning."

We took the Sacred Stranger's advice and my husband and I had beautiful sex. We knew that the next day I would be taken in the ceremony of the Sacred Unions.

THE FIRST SACRED UNION

Naked, my husband and I stood in front of the first Sacred Observer. The Observer was also naked and had no pubic hair. All Observers are chosen for the length and girth of their cocks. Seeing his massive member made my pussy wet.

My husband walked me to the Sacred Table. I laid face down onto the hard surface. My breasts pressed down onto the cold wooden surface, I stretched my arms down the side of the table. It was slightly painful and supremely erotic. My husband stepped aside.

I heard a man's footsteps but I couldn't see him.

My husband said "I love you.

He asked me "Are you willing to receive the first Observer?"

I was so turned on. I was like a child who can't wait for Christmas to come. Except that I was about to receive Santa's cum.

I replied to my husband "I love you but I willingly make this sacrifice."

My husband gently guided my legs apart so the Observer could get a better view of my slit. I noted that my husband wasn't too put off. He seemed to be enjoying the novelty.

Then I felt the Observer's hands slowly run up the inside of both my legs.

The Observer parted my buttocks and placed a wet finger around my rear entrance. I have never experienced arse play before. He gently rimmed my anal entrance. His finger made me explode with pleasure. I was ready to give up my anal virginity. I was there to give the Observer his pleasure.

Our anal union would help save all humanity. I looked at my husband and he nodded. He went over and got some lube and applied it to my anal entrance. He stood aside and said "I love you honey"

The Observer then used his cock at my entrance. He pushed and his cock went inside me. It was a mix of pleasure and pain as his erect cock pushed against my anal canal walls. Then his cock pushed further inside me. I screamed out as I do with vaginal pleasure. The Observer was insatiable as he thrust back and forth. In my delight I totally forgot that my husband was there.

I shouted "Please don't stop. Just keep going as long as you can. Please don't stop."

But the Observer couldn't hold out much longer. I felt his orgasm as he shot sperm in my arse. Then he shuddered and shot a little more sperm. He rested for a little while with his cock filling my anal canal. Then he withdrew and my husband cleaned his cock.

The Observer turned on the TV. The newscaster said "There has been a dramatic development in the threatened nuclear war when the superpower leaders have agreed to meet separately with a famed international negotiator."

The newscast then showed a picture of the Sacred Stranger.

The newscaster then talked to the Sacred Stranger who said "I truly believe that real progress has been made. Given further goodwill I think we can find a way out of this crisis and to a long and secure peace."

The first Observer said "Thank you both. That progress is due to your sacrifice. Keep up the good work. And don't spoil it by sleeping together tonight. To do so would cancel out today's benefits."

The Sacred Stranger phoned to thank my husband for his sacrifice. My husband slept in the spare room that night.

Over breakfast he admitted "I quite enjoyed the experience. It was hard to watch this adulterous anal act. because I thought it would hurt you."

I said "It didn't hurt any more than when you took my vaginal virginity. And you took my virginity so wonderfully."

My husband said "It looked like you enjoyed it."

I said "Not as much as I enjoy your lovemaking."

Even though it was true that I enjoyed my husband's lovemaking more. It was also true that I had enjoyed my first experience of anal pleasure.

My husband said "I dreamed of the Observer's cock and reached between my legs and played with myself."

I asked "Like you do when watching porn?"

He replied "Only yours was better because I enjoyed watching you enjoy it. I mean once I got over the fear that it might hurt you."

I said "Once this is over we can add anal to our list of mutual pleasures."

He said "That will be great."

THE SECOND SESSION

Four male Observers stood in front of me so I could see their large cocks at close quarters. They were all larger than my husband. He looked alarmed at the thought of them having a gang bang. I was in seventh heaven seeing their nakedness. I wanted to touch their manhoods. But I was only there for their pleasure. We all knew that the future of humanity depended on my adultery.

But there was to be no gang bang. It would be a different Observer who would have the pleasure of my body this time. For the door opened and in walked my husband's father, naked and ready for action.

I looked at my husband's face. It was horror filled. Not only was his father going to have sex with me, he would have to watch. I wondered if my husband might flee. But he stayed.

His father said "I have always fancied your wife. How many times have I wanked thinking of taking her into my bed. How many times I have wanted to make her orgasm. Now I get to take her cunt and use it to shoot my cum into it."

My husband said "Does it have to be you?"

My father in law said "No. But the greater your pain the sooner the Sacred Stranger can defuse the international tensions. Besides its not many fathers who can cuckold their own son. I shall get more enjoyment thinking of you standing there watching me make you a cuckold.

And, as your wife is mine for the day, I shall cuckold you twice. Who knows she might prefer me to you. You might have to stay in the spare room while I service her."

I felt this was egregious cruelty. But I could also see that my husband's pain was necessary to save the world. Like all the other Observers my father in law had been chosen for his cock size and girth. I wanted his monster member, even though he was old and had grey hairs.

If looks could kill then my father in law would be killed. My husband had made fists and I thought he might be punch his father.

But he unclenched them and said "For the greater good I become a cuckold. After all you are not the first to cuckold me."

The other Observers clapped my husband's willing sacrifice.

I didn't feel at all wicked. I wanted my father in law's cock filling my cunt. I was slightly concerned about my father in law. Dis he really need to make such an issue about cuckolding.

I said to my father in law "I thought of this being a short lived sacrifice. I am not sure about whether to let you take over from my husband on a regular basis.

At that moment I wanted my father in law's cock more than I wanted my husband's less endowed manhood. My father in law was going to make my husband feel worse.

My father in law said to my husband "Watch while your wife services my cock with her mouth and hands. I may get her to eat my cum. I may let it land on her tits or face. I will fill her cunt with my cock. I will orgasm inside her vagina. I may even make her pregnant."

My greatest wish was still to pleasure my father in law. My husband nodded his agreement for me to continue. I thought about the hundreds of times he had wanked watching women suck cocks.

Without waiting, I took my father in law's cock into my mouth and looked at my husband as I did so. I was completely wanton in my behaviour. My father in law took me doggy fashion and fondled my tits as he thrust. I cared not that my husband watched. My father in law shot his load inside me. We then lay side by side while I played with his cock.

My father in law said "Tell my son what you felt"

I told my husband "That was the best sex I've ever had."

And my father in law told his son "And I'm almost ready for a second bout."

I took the hint and stated licking his growing erection. My father in law said "This one will be tantric sex. I will be inside her vagina for a full hour, playing with her clit and her breasts. Then I will shoot my sperm into her once again."

It was the first time I had experienced tantric sex. I lay there wanting my father in law to thrust violently. But he only gave occasional slight thrusts, just enough to maintain his erection. My orgasm was more intense once he decided to have his orgasm.

He lay there exhausted and I kissed him passionately.

The Observers all clapped but my husband was fuming. He hardly said a word that night. I tried to explain that I had no control over what his father wanted and that, despite my behaviour, his father was not going to take over the matrimonial bed. Because of the prohibition of us having matrimonial sex he slept in the spare room. Luckily I could hear the familiar sounds of porn and him wanking.

I wasn't sure that he would continue with his sacrifice. He was having to watch his wife enjoying sex with other men. But finding out his own father wanted to cuckold him must have been demeaning. I couldn't imagine his pain. But he had obviously managed to get over this revelation.

The next morning the TV newscaster read out "The United Nations General Secretary has said that the super powers will meet the International Negotiator to try to resolve the crisis. The General Secretary is cautiously optimistic about this development."

Again they had a picture of the Sacred Stranger. I kissed my husband and he smiled.

THE FINAL SESSION

My husband, 3 Observers and I gathered. We were joined by an odd looking man. He held up a purple dildo and each of us had to lick it and then take it into our mouth. He then ran the dildo between my pussy lips. He used the dildo to tease my clit. It gave me wave after wave of pleasure. I felt an orgasm building deep. I fought hard to keep from having an orgasm. But the Observer wasn't going to allow me to hold out. He sensed my urge to orgasm. He applied pressure via the dildo and I climaxed.

He allowed me to recover and merely sucked my nipples. Then the Observer used the tip of his tongue to slide around my clit. I moaned as his tongue danced on my clit. I felt a warm burning sensation build inside my stomach and radiate outward, spreading throughout my body. I felt the entire raw untamed energy of orgasm flood like a burst dam.

I cried out loud "Keep on going."

The Observer must have had years of practice of this aspect of sex. He had mastered the art of clitoral stimulation. He knew when to stop, and when to slow down. He knew that over-stimulation would ruin my experience. So he waited before gently licking my clit once again. My orgasm was sensational and explosive.

He waited for my orgasm to subside before gently licking me into a third and final one.

Then he stopped and stood up. His cock was ram rod erect. I felt his cock on my clit. He gently moved his erection down towards the entrance to my vagina. I felt the force of his cock as he entered me. I felt the girth on the walls of my vagina. He stopped to watch my face. I smiled and he kissed me and then continued to pound my vagina.

I felt the force of his orgasm in my cunt as his sperm shot out. He grunted and rolled off me. The Observers clapped and left my husband and I in peace. We cuddled. His watching ordeal was over. Of course we would have issues to resolve. The major one would be his father's desire to have sex with me.

Later the TV newscaster said "The UN General Secretary has confirmed that all the superpowers have agreed to a deal. The nuclear war crisis is at an end."

The Sacred Stranger said "This has been a tough few days but I want to thank the people of good will who have helped to save mankind from extinction."

My husband and I went upstairs to our bedroom. He said "No way am I to be a cuckold to my own father. You love sex. Now let me shove my cock inside you."

I was a greedy cock slut. I wanted cock deep inside my cunt. to make me cum. I wanted cock to fill my pussy completely. He entered me and thrust for all his life was worth.

In the heat of passion we had forgotten that we weren't to have sex for 3 days. That meant abstaining until the following morning.

The TV newscaster said "There was been a breakdown in the agreement. Nuclear weapons have been deployed. Each superpower blames the other but the world is doomed. The doctrine of Mutually Assured Destruction has failed."

Ever the wit, my husband said "Well that was an earth shattering orgasm you gave me."

Well with less than 4 minutes before nuclear weapons destroyed our city and my husband next to me there was only one thing left to do. We had a final cuddle.

My husband said "Well its one way to make sure I am not cuckolded again."

We awaited our demise watching porn and being so much in love.

LovingF
LovingF
245 Followers