The Getaway

Story Info
Couple getaway weekends spices up marriage, but at a cost.
2.7k words
2.61
14.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and Diane had been married for 15 years when they realised they needed to do something to save their marriage. They were bored with their sex life and they were bored with each other. However neither one wanted the marriage to end. They decided the way to spice up their life was to go away for the weekend together, but each was free to pursue any sexual encounter they wanted. Afterwards they would return home together and leave whatever happened behind, not to be discussed or brought up in any way.

So, once a month they would go to a hotel within a couple hours driving distance. They would reserve two adjoining rooms and they would spend a couple of days and nights to see what kind of good trouble they could get themselves into.

At first Jack was surprised he had little difficulty in finding willing women to take to his bed. It was exhilarating and exciting to prove his prowess with a new female. He was revitalised and reinvigorated after every encounter. Jack never talked to Diane about anything that happened, but it was obvious whenever he got "lucky".

Diane on the other hand started off slow and tentative. She had no trouble attracting men, but she was much more cautious about who she would bring back to her bed.

Right from the outset they both saw a remarkable improvement in their own sex life, regardless of whether they slept with someone else or not. Their passion was reignited and their relationship felt strong and secure once more.

So, they carried on and settled into a routine over the next year. As they approached the second year, Jack noticed he was no longer receiving the same satisfaction from his conquests. There was an emptiness that could not be filled by simply fucking another anonymous woman. He craved a deeper sexual connection and one night stands were not especially conducive for that.

Diane, on the other hand, started slow, but gradually picked up steam and confidence. She had transformed into a seductive creature capable of bedding any man she wanted. She thrived in a new found sexual awakening. She discovered that she loved sex and the power she had over men! Of course she loved Jack, but what she learned was that he could not always satisfy her like some of her other lovers could. It was not necessarily a physical thing. Certainly she had fucked guys with bigger dicks, but as often as not, that didn't make them a good lover. However, when the stars aligned and she got fucked by a well hung man who knew what he was doing, she was in heaven! No way she was ever going back to solely sleeping with her husband.

Eventually there came a night when Jack's heart wasn't into it and he found himself alone back in his hotel room. It was still relatively early and he wasn't tired enough to go to sleep, so he just lay down on his bed. The room was dark and quiet. He was suddenly aware of the faintest noises. He heard a couple make their way down the hallway, obviously a little worse for one too many drinks before disappearing into their room.

A few minutes later he heard muffled voices. It took him a second to realise it was coming from the adjoining room, Diane's room. In all this time he never heard her. That's not to say she was always quiet, just that Jack never paid attention.

He was listening carefully now, straining his ears to make sense of the faintest sounds. Soon enough there was no mistaking her moans, clearly in the throes of ecstasy. Jack could not recall a time when she had ever been this vocal. Her moans grew louder and louder, almost to the verge of screaming.

Jack couldn't help himself. He began to stroke his cock. It got hard as a rock the instant he heard his wife demand to be fucked harder!

He tried to picture who this man was that had captivated his wife so completely. Was he a young stud with a big cock? Or maybe he was suave and sophisticated; a rich older gentleman with a big cock? Perhaps he was black? Of course with a big cock! Like most men, Jack had a one track mind that was obsessed with penis size.

Jack continued to stroke his dick edging himself closer to a release as Diane became increasingly vocal. He was about to cum when he made out the telephone ringing in the background. They stopped and answered. Jack heard soft mumbles, then nothing for a few minutes. Someone must have complained about the noise, Jack surmised. They were loud! He couldn't blame whoever it was that complained. He probably would have done the same thing had it not been his wife in the room next door!

He listened intently for a while longer. All he heard was some faint giggling, then nothing. His cock was still hard so he resumed jerking off while he imagined Diane lying on her back, legs spread apart and taking a big dick (what else). He came hard! Harder than he normally would, then he fell asleep.

The next morning they met in the hallway on their way to check out. After a cursory good morning, it was a quiet elevator ride to the lobby. In fact, it was a quiet ride all the way home.

That night Diane went to bed early. Jack tried to initiate sex, but he was quickly rebuffed. It was unusual not to reconnect after a weekend away. Jack had his suspicions, but it was against the rules to talk about their time apart, so he let it go. It took a couple of days, but eventually life returned to normal and regular service was restored.

The next time they went away Jack didn't even make an effort to go out. He just stayed in his room and waited. All night long he paced restlessly. He tried watching TV, but kept the sound down low so he could hear any activity out in the hallway. All he could think about was who his wife was going to pick up and whether he'd be a good lover. His dick was aching to be touched, but he refrained from laying a finger on it. He was about to give up and go to sleep when he heard Diane's voice out in the hall. He raced to the door and tried to get a peek through the peephole but couldn't get a clear view before she and her date had disappeared into her room.

Then it was basically a repeat from last month. They even got a call from the front desk again.

This carried on a few more times. Each month Jack got more and more obsessed with finding out about his wife's lovers. He started secretly following her. He noticed that Diane's outfits were racier and more revealing each time. He had to admit she looked hot! One night he saw her pick up a young black guy in the hotel bar. He followed them discreetly into the parking lot. From a distance he saw her suck him off, not necessarily being discreet themselves. It was almost like they wanted to be seen or get caught. The young stud didn't last long before he blasted a huge load of cum into her mouth. Some even dribbled out her mouth but it didn't get far as she scooped the errand semen with her fingers and made a show of licking it clean. Jack swore he heard her say, "Yum!"

Jack almost lost it right there himself. He had never been so turned on in his life and it was his wife! He had fucked her a thousand times and not once did he ever feel this strongly, a burning desire, a passion for her like he did now.

The young gun re-holstered his weapon, zipped up his pants, turned around and went inside leaving Diane alone for the time being. Unfazed, she quickly straightened herself up before returning inside, as well. Jack waited for a couple of minutes. He needed time to compose himself, too. When he got back to the bar it took a few moments to spot her. He noticed that an older black guy had made his move. He was tall, fit and very handsome. No doubt he was charming too as he noticed them sharing a few laughs. A couple of drinks later they got up, but instead of going to the parking lot they made their way to the elevators. This time they were going to her room.

Jack took the next elevator. When he got out on his floor he could hear them still in the hallway. He couldn't resist and cautiously poked his head around the corner. He saw them making out in front of her room. The guy had huge powerful hands that pawed Diane's gorgeous ass. She was like a little doll in his arms. Then the door opened and they disappeared inside the room.

Jack hurried back to his room. It wasn't long before he heard the familiar sounds of ecstasy emanating from his wife's room. That made him happy. And hard! He desperately wanted to see her get fucked. He knew that guy was manhandling her, using her as his own personal fuck doll. When did she become such a slut, Jack wondered? He jerked off as usual.

In the morning they met in the lobby. She was late. Jack leaned it to give her a kiss, but sensed she hesitated for a brief instant before reciprocating. Jack could have sworn she had cock breath. He tried to ignore the thought of her just having blown another man, perhaps only a few minutes ago. The thing that really upset him, though, was that he missed hearing or seeing it happen!

From then on a new routine developed. No sex when they got back. At least for a few days. Jack also noticed other subtle changes, mainly in the way she dressed. It was nothing overt, she just appeared to be more confident and self-assured. Sexier.

In fact, Diane was never happier. The euphoric period after their weekend outings would linger for a few days allowing her tender pussy to recover from her cum drunk hangovers. She felt bad for Jack, denying him access, but she tried to make it up to him the rest of the month. By month's end, however, her cunt was aching for someone else to take her again. She couldn't wait to go away.

Unfortunately for Jack the situation became unbearable. The torment was intolerable. The last straw broke him when she came down to the lobby, late again, to check out. He greeted her with a kiss and to his surprise she returned it. Passionately. Only this time he definitely identified the taste of sperm. Not his sperm! Their tongues swirled and prodded each other's mouths. His cock swelled and became uncomfortable in his pants. When they finally broke apart he noticed a couple of stains on her blouse. Now there was no doubt Diane had sucked her lover dry only minutes before she came down. Jack didn't know whether to be furious or turned on. In fact, it was both and he wasn't sure what to do about it.

The drive home was uncomfortably quiet. When they were back they tried to make small talk, but it didn't help. Finally Jack couldn't bear it any longer and confronted Diane about who she spent the night with. She was furious! She was indignant and accused him of breaking the rules.

"It's none of your business who I fuck!" she screamed.

"It is when you feed me their cum!!!" Jack screamed back.

Wisely they stopped talking after that before things were said that could never be taken back. A frost settled into their relationship which gradually thawed over the next few weeks. Both of them wanted to discuss their feelings but feared triggering another acrimonious fight by doing so. Instead they just carried on as if nothing happened despite knowing everything had changed forever.

They embarked on their next trip as usual. They had make up sex just before they went away and pretended everything was back to normal. Oddly enough, they weren't entirely wrong. Diane was itching to have her pussy pounded by a big black cock. Jack was as eager as ever to see it happen, if not just hear it.

Only this time Diane suspected Jack was up to something. Her spidey senses alerted, she spotted him in the hotel bar spying on her. She was so incensed and angry that he would betray his promise, but somehow she kept her composure. He had to ruin everything, she thought.

The rest of that night played out as it usually did, only Diane put on an exceptionally good show for Jack, little did he know. He happily stroked himself twice before passing out on his bed. The next morning Diane didn't show up to check out. Jack waited and waited. He called her cell several times; no answer. He started to worry more and more that something bad had happened. He went to the front desk and asked to call her room. That's when he found out, much to his dismay, she had already checked out. There was also a note for him from her.

"I couldn't stand the thought of the long car ride home with you. I need some time on my own to think. Don't worry, I'm ok. I'll see you at home in a few days."

Jack tried repeatedly to get hold of her, but to no avail. All his calls went straight to voicemail. He had no choice but to go home alone. It was the loneliest he ever felt. He cried. At times despondent that he had lost the love of his life. For three nights he wondered where she was. Was she really alone, or fucking some guy? Maybe it was more than one guy?! Was she in danger? Was she hurt? Did she miss him? Did she still love him? Did she fall in love with someone else?

Diane was waiting for him Wednesday evening when he got home from work. He was more than relieved to see her and she was happy to be home. Diane had spent the past few days assessing and re-evaluating her relationship. At times she had a cock buried deep in her pussy. Other times her ass accommodated an inordinately large penis, as well. Admittedly she went off the rails, but all the while she couldn't stop thinking about Jack and how much she loved her husband.

That night they ordered pizza and drank wine while they barely said a word as they ate. After their second glass of wine they finally got around to opening up about what was going on. Diane went first explaining how she liked being with other men. How it made her feel good. Empowered. Sexy. Desired. She also liked exploring new cocks, how each one was different, and they were all capable of making her cum. However, she didn't lie and admitted that big cocks were her favourite. She did not want to give that up, but she also did not want to lose her husband. Jack was her best friend and confidant, not to mention her most special lover.

Jack for his part told his wife how he lost interest in being with other women. Sure there were a few times he was excited and he felt strong and virile, but mostly it left him hollow inside. Then he told her how he had been listening to her having sex all this time. How it truly made him excited and how he yearned to be with her while it happened. He was afraid that if he admitted this to her she would see him as weak and impotent, or worse still, a cuckold.

Later that night they had the best sex they ever had with each other and connected with an intimacy they had never done before. That was when they came to a new understanding. The result was a new set of rules for the next time they get away. In the end, Jack and Diane both got, not only what they needed, but what they wanted!