Can There Be Peace Ch. 03

Story Info
A woman returns from the military to face her past.
15k words
4.64
6.6k
3
1

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2017 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: A special thanks goes to Ed for his work on editing my stories. Any mistakes you find are not his fault; they are mine for not making all of the changes he recommends.

*

Going to the Dodge dealership Karen started the process of buying the truck. It helped that she was in uniform and had her military ID with her. Between the trade in of her car and Baby Girl's pickup without the shotgun or its mount, she got a sweet deal. They even arranged for the local camper store to deliver a shell for the bed so it could be installed while they waited.

She got a call from Cat while they were waiting for the shell to be mounted. "Mistress, would it be fine if you met Sara, Little Bit's friend, in the quad in an hour?"

"Let me call you back. I am having some work done on our new truck." Karen replied. She went back the service department and said in a commanding tone, "I have a meeting in one hour. I expect my truck to be ready. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Staff Sergeant. It is being detailed as we speak. Once it is finished and filled up you will be good to go." The man said. He had been in the army and since then dealt with those who had just come back before. They always had a slightly wild look in their eyes and were like a stick of dynamite ready to blow at a moment's notice. The woman before him now had that same look.

"Don't worry about the fuel, just get me my truck and I will get out of your hair."

Picking up the phone he dialed the shop. "Get the red dually finished and up here in five minutes." He smiled at her and hung up the phone. The moment she walked away he dialed it again, "Make it happen. I have a live one and if the truck isn't up here I'm going to send her back." He listened for a moment, "Yea she's good looking but look at the shotgun in the cab and ask yourself if you can sweet talk her when she has it pointed at your chest."

Karen was about to lose it ten minutes later when the General Manager hurried up to her, "Your truck is ready. Sorry about the delay." He said quickly. He too had seen those who were suffering from PTSD explode in the dealership and the pair of women were good cases for it. Two at once was more than he could imagine. "Here is a one hundred card so you can fill up on us."

"Keep it for someone who needs it," Karen replied going over to the truck. She inspected it from front to back and even the undercarriage while Baby Girl transferred the pile of junk they both had collected into the bed of the truck. Standing up she looked at Baby Girl who nodded in reply. "Thank you," She said getting in and starting it. As Baby Girl got in beside her she looked at her and said, "Cum for me pet. Break in my truck with your creamy scent." As Baby Girl mewed in pleasure beside her, she headed to a gas station to fill the diesel up.

Stopping at the pumps, Karen patted Baby Girl's leg, "I'll get the gas. Meanwhile, you get to keep cumming. I want anyone who gets in, to know a good girl came for her mistress." It took longer than she expected and made it to the quad with moments to spare. Instead of parking she said, "That's enough love. I want you to go buy a couple rolls of duct tape, rope, knife some black spray paint and finally a little tool box to keep the bondage supplies in. Then before returning, spray the windows in the shell black. We wouldn't want anyone to see who's riding around in the back do we?"

Baby Girl giggled, "Leave everything to me mistress." She got out and went to the driver's side, "Can I get some scarves also?"

Karen smiled, "I like it... Make sure everything is ready for a guest to ride in the back and text me when you return."

Baby Girl smiled, "With pleasure Mistress."

Striding to the quad it took a minute to find Cat standing off to one side and then see Patty sitting with another girl. Going over to Cat she asked, "Is everything dealt with?"

"Yes Mistress, school, job, and bills including student loan had been handled." Cat paused, "You should have heard Sara go off when Patty told her what she was doing."

"Worse than your sister?"

"Not even close. She scares me sometimes."

"Mom seriously mind fucked Sandy and I did the rest. If that wasn't bad enough the two tours, we did together were things out of nightmares. Then she was discharged... imagine what it would be like if you and I was separated for nearly a year." Karen paused, "Just give her time to get it all out of her system and it will be alright Cat."

"I know Mistress, I just worry about her and have no idea how to help."

"Just listen to her. Talking about it helps," Karen said. "So back to our Sara, should I go in nice or as a bitch?"

"Go as yourself," Cat replied. She didn't say it but she was worried about her Mistress also.

Nodding Karen walked over to the bench and said, "Hello Patty, and you must be Sara. My name's Karen."

Sara jumped up and slapped the woman before her. "You bitch, give me back my friend!"

While she had been expecting the girl to express outrage, slapping her was nowhere in the equation. She slapped the girl back and said, "That will be enough of that young lady."

Rubbing her cheek Sara said with bright eyes, "You hit me!"

"You struck the first blow. Be happy I did before Patty or Cat could reach you. They would have killed you." Karen said. "Now are you going to behave?"

"Yes mam," the Sara replied looking down.

"It's yes Staff Sergeant and look at me when I am talking to you."

"Yes Staff Sergeant, I'll be good." Sara said looking at the woman before her.

"You have five minutes, to tell me why you are a good influence on Patty. I need something more than you standing up to a stranger and calling her a bitch as you slap her." Karen said in her top military voice.

"She's my best and only friend. I need her," Sara said looking into those piercing green eyes.

"So buy a dog. Come one Sara, Patty really likes you and I want to feel good about her continuing her friendship with you." Karen said. "Why do you need her?"

"Because I love her damn it," the girl blurted.

"Did you two ever speak about your love for each other?" Karen asked looking from one to the other. When they didn't reply she said, "You two need to talk. Talk about what each wants and needs, find a common ground and work from there. If and when you find a solution that works for both of you, see me. I'll be over there," Karen pointed to a bench in the shade of a large oak tree.

Going over with Cat following she sat down and looked at the other woman. "What do you think they will do?"

"Sara will kneel before you, Mistress. If for nothing else to stay with Patty." Cat replied.

"They are a lot like Baby Girl and I. We never spoke of how we felt about each other. That lack of words made it easier to do the things I did to her. The more I did to her the more she loved it. The more she loved it the more I loved doing it to her. We were caught in a death spiral that was only broken by my parents' death and us joining the army." She looked at Cat, "I worry about when I pick up the lash. Will I be able to stop or will the dance continue where it left off?"

"You are not your mother Karen. While I would have liked to meet her, you are the one I am in love with." Cat said resting her hand on Karen's leg. "Mistress, I have faith in you even if you don't. You have a kind heart that's what counts in the end."

"She would have loved you, by the time she would have finished you would have made that first girl look like a mud hen." Karen said resting her hand on top of Cat's. "You know, I planned on taking Sara no matter what she decides. Your sister is prepping the truck for just that case. What do you think about that?"

Cat thought for a second and then said, "I wish I was helping my sister now. Sara is submissive too and will be a good girl once she learns the rules."

Karen saw them walking over holding hands. As they started to kneel she said, "Come sit down properly and talk to me."

"Mistress I'm sorry I mouthed off and struck you. I would like to join my sister in her bondage." Sara said.

"You realize that this is not a little thing you ask. It's not a game to play until you're tired of it. It is a life time commitment. Your old world will no longer matter, nor will anyone you knew before your beginnings. Your bills will be paid off, you will quit college, jobs, family everything. Sara will disappear as far as the world knows."

She looked at Karen in shock. She didn't really think it through. Before she could say yes, Karen said, "You're not ready."

Sara turned her head and looked at Patty's sad eyes. "Yes I am," she said quickly.

Standing Karen said, "We all know you're not Sara." She looked at Patty, "Put your proper one on and let Sara have your old collar. As you put the new on, say the words so that Sara can learn them."

Patty took the dog collar off and pulled out the green leather owned collar out of her purse. "I give my body to you, Mistress." She touched her chest with the collar with bright unshed tears. She touched her forehead, "I give my mind to you, Mistress." Finally, she kissed the collar, "I give my heart and love to you, Mistress." She reached up and put it on, "In all ways I belong to you now." Standing she walked over Cat and turned around, "Goodbye Sara."

"Why don't you two go over to the parking lot, Baby Girl should be along shortly." Karen said. She heard a sob beside her and looked at Sara. "It's hard to give everything up to follow your dream. I expect to find Patty crying on Cat's shoulder when we arrive."

"We?" Sara said looking up. "You're going to give me a chance?"

"No, I was planning on capturing you, tossing you in the back of the truck bound, gagged and taking you with us." Karen said with just a hint of a smile. "You are ready but you need me to do it instead of you asking."

"Yes Mistress," Sara said softly. Not only did the woman before her have a commanding presence, but she could see into her very soul.

"When we go over you will crawl into the back so you can be bound out of sight. Once home you will be collared properly, and pierced. A word of warning. If you think, I am on a hair trigger your sister Baby Girl is really on the edge. No back talk, no complaining because she will kill you in an instant and sleep none the worse. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," Sara said softly. "Would you really let her kill me?"

"Not if I could. But she was with me in Afghanistan and before under my mother's thumb so she is wound tight. On the other hand, she would fight to the death to save you, her sister. Even against me if she thought I was wrong. I found that out yesterday."

"What happened?" Sara asked warming to the woman beside her.

"I was wallowing in self-pity and she shocked me out of it with a pistol and wild look in her eyes." She got the text from Baby Girl, "Well speak of the devil. One sec," She quickly typed. "Make ready for Cat and one guest to ride in the back. Then put Patty in front seat before I get there."

"Ready to go to your new life?" Karen asked.

"Yes Mistress," Sara said standing.

At the truck she saw Baby Girl and Cat waiting, one had a worried look and one a big grin. "Cat get in the back with our guest. Bind and gag her." Karen looked at Sara and smiled, "Get in dear."

As Sara crawled in she suddenly asked, "Shouldn't your captive be nude?"

"Cat will take care of that," Karen replied gesturing for Cat to get in also. Closing up the back she got in with Baby Girl in the back seat. "One more stop before we go home if you don't mind." She drove down to Foxy Lady and bought a blue owned collar. The lady at the counter said, "Those things have been selling like hotcakes the last couple days, what gives?"

"I saw a bunch of people clubbing last night wearing them so I figured I would give one to my girlfriend so everyone knows she's off the market." Karen replied with a smile. Going back outside she opened the back and tossed it in. "Put it on her."

Returning to the truck Karen smiled and headed home. "We'll worry about your car tomorrow Patty."

"I'm not worried about it Mistress," Patty replied. "I just wish Sara would have come."

"Give her time dear," Karen said.

From the back-seat Baby Girl added, "I'm sure she's all tied up now and will cum just as soon as she is able."

"Speaking of cumming, it has been a trying morning for you Patty. Cum now and don't stop until I say so." Instantly the girl was thrashing around and mewing. She smiled as the truck filled with the scent Patty's honey. She glanced in the mirror and saw Baby Girl's hungry look. "You too Baby Girl... Cum now"

She drove up the driveway and parked the truck, "Stop now pets." Karen said opening her door. She went around the back and opened it up to find Cat and a smiling, and Sara nude, bound and wearing her collar. Raising her voice, she said, "Patty could you help Cat and Baby Girl with the stuff in the back please." She went inside and poured herself a cup of coffee. As the others came in with Sara still bound she smiled. She looked at Patty, "Sara wanted to come except she needed to be commanded to come with me."

She got undressed and commended the others to strip. "This is our home. We have a strict no clothes policy." She looked at Sara still bound and Patty, "What do we have that you two don't?"

"Piercing," Patty replied licking her lips.

"Correct, Cat untie Sara while Baby Girl gets her kit." When Baby Girl returned Karen said, "With each piercing I want you to have an orgasm. Like this," She looked at Sara. "Give yourself fully to me and cum now." She watched and then said, "Again harder." She kept the girl orgasming each time stronger than the time before until she was limp. "You may begin Baby Girl."

When she finished and gave the safety lecture Karen offered her coffee cup. "Have some of my brew."

"May I have some Mistress," Patty asked with a slur.

"It takes a day or so for you to get used to the ball. And the answer is yes, help yourself to some coffee. Sara? Would you like to try my special army brew?"

Seeing how eagerly Patty and Cat went after a cup she guessed she had better get some also. "You might find it a little bitter but that's what makes it special," Baby Girl said as she went by. "It's heavenly Mistress." She added looking at Karen. "Does this mean you will be making coffee in the morning?"

"You will never know until you get up if I beat you to it." She smiled at Sara face after she took a sip. Patty on the other hand had her eyes closed in bliss. Karen walked over to Sara and said in a low voice, "Would you like to know why they are loving it?"

"Yes Mistress," Sara replied realizing her best friend was on the verge of an orgasm just from the nasty coffee. "What am I missing?"

"Mistress gave apart of herself in the pot," Baby Girl said sipping the coffee.

"You can almost say she has a pot to piss in," Patty said and giggled.

Sara looked at the cup and then Karen, "You mean you peed in the coffee? My brother told me about some crazy broad in his unit that did that to him and the squad once. Funny thing was that the squad leader seemed to like it so she kept doing it the whole time they were over there."

"Who is your brother?" Karen asked after a glance at Baby Girl.

"Tom Jones he was a ranger until they gave him a medical why?"

"Little red head a bit smaller than you who acted as if his dick touched the ground?"

Sara looked at Baby Girl, "Yea he was a bit cocky. Did you meet him over there?"

"Sara..." Cat said softy, "The crazy broad and squad leader are standing before you now unless I miss my guess."

"How is Tommy?" Karen asked.

"He committed suicide. It got too much for him. I'm sorry." Sara said looking at the cup. She suddenly raised it and said, "Here's to you big brother." She drank the cup although it about caused her to gag and burned all the way down.

"To Tommy the best damn heavy machine gunner in the whole army." Baby Girl said and drank Karen's cup.

Karen watched the other two and closed her eyes in pain. "Another lost," she said softly. She looked at Baby Girl, "Bring the others up to the grove in a few. I need a few minutes to say good bye to him alone."

"Okay Karen," Baby Girl said hugging Karen as tears rolled down her own cheeks. She waited until Karen was outside before saying, "She was our mother. She kept us alive and sane even when we rotated back the first time. But it all came apart the second time in that damn village. The squad all shot to hell and scattered like leaves in the wind." She looked towards the door, "Karen took it personally. All our troubles became her own. Of all of us, she was the only one who stayed in. Fought like hell to stay in. Only the DSC was what kept her in."

"Did she lose it and give you that bruise?" Patty asked softly.

"This?" Baby Girl asked tracing the thin black bruise across her breasts. "No, your sister Cat did. She was upset with me and let me know I crossed the line."

"You deserved worse and you know it. No... You wanted worse and I know it." Cat countered still upset.

"I need a bottle and a shot glass. Is there anything stronger than beer here sis?" Baby Girl asked.

"We have a bottle of Jack," Cat said getting the bottle from under the sink.

Baby girl grabbed the bottle and a juice glass. "Come with me to the grove. You're going to love it. I know why Karen went there to get away while growing up. It's magical and peaceful all in one place."

"Won't we need shoes," asked Patty looking at the gravel drive.

"It's not that bad, just think about Mistress being pleased with you. The pain won't matter anymore." Cat said taking her hand.

With one hand holding the bottle and juice glass, Baby Girl took Sara's hand in hers and led her out and across the driveway. "Don't mind the briars and they won't mind you." She said with a giggle.

"Baby Girl, does Mistress know you and she are the last? The squad I mean. Tom told me about how each one gave up. Only the crazy chick and the Sergeant were still alive when he gave up." Sara said.

"I don't think so and would rather not tell her if the topic doesn't come up. It will, but let me break it to her." Baby Girl replied.

"Why is your name Baby Girl?" Sara asked

"When Mistress took us, we gave up our past and names so that she can rename us as she pleases. I guess she picked Baby Girl because I act like a teenager pulling pranks and using bad puns and double meaning jokes." She paused to let the others catch up. "Cat how come you got Cat for a name?"

"It's Catherin to you, you sneaky bitch. Or Cat for short. Cat added. "Mistress gave me a new name when she bought me."

"Bought you?" Patty's eyes got large.

"Yes, at a slave auction. She wandered in there really drunk and bought me because no one else wanted a free woman wanting to become a slave without any training." Cat replied. "She tried freeing me outside until I pulled the I got nowhere else to go and no one loves me cards."

"Talk about me sneaky?" Baby Girl rolled her eyes. "Poor thing, drunk and ending up with a slave. I would have paid good money to see that."

"Is Mistress going to sell us someday?" Sara asked fearfully.

"No Mistress loves us. Even you little sister," Baby Girl said looking at Sara and giving her hand a squeeze.