Can There Be Peace Ch. 05

Story Info
A woman returns from the military to face her past.
15.1k words
4.66
6.1k
5
3

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2017 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: A special thanks goes to Ed for his work on editing my stories. Any mistakes you find are not his fault; they are mine for not making all of the changes he recommends.

*

When she came too she heard faint voices, "Karrreeeennnnn!"

"Here," she tried yelling but it came out as a croak. Her head hurt, her back felt like it was on fire and she was stuck under a fucking tree. "Come on god, why not some rain to make my day complete." Again, she heard their voices and she yelled as loud as she could, "ROPE BRIDGE..."

She heard crashing noises and then Baby Girl yelling, "Oh my God! Mistress... Karen are you there?"

"No this is a fucking recording under the tree!" Karen replied. "Get me out of here."

More noises and then she saw Baby Girl's worried face about six feet above her, "Are you okay Mistress?"

"Do I look okay?" Karen replied.

She heard Cat say, "Baby Girl find a way to get to her. Red haul ass back to the house and find a saw. Little Bit go and get as much rope in long pieces as you can find." Cat's head replaced Baby Girl's and looked down at her, "We know you can be a smart ass Karen. But we need to know how bad you are hurt. Can you do a self-assessment or should I just call the fire department to come deal with you?"

I have a concussion, my head hurts something fierce. Back hurts and possible rib fracture. Pinned below the waist but still able to move my lower legs and ankles I think. Arms are fine except for dislocated left shoulder. Is that good enough Major Cat? Did I mention my head really hurts?"

"No Staff Sergeant you forgot that part," Cat replied sticking out her tongue. "Just hang tight Karen we'll get you out.

"One more thing... I really got to pee. Anyone have a coffee pot on them?" Karen said. She heard some branches breaking and suddenly Baby Girl's head appearing beside her, "Well hello stranger, come here often?"

"Only when my Mistress is here," Baby Girl replied. "I need to check you over Mistress, let me know if something hurts." She crawled lower and said, "Yep about a six-inch branch lying across her thighs. Move the left foot please... Right one... Any pain when I do this?"

Ouch... What the fuck Sandy? You bring a pair of pliers with you or something?"

Baby girl moved back up and said, "I used my mouth Mistress, my hands were holding branches out of the way. Your legs look fine to me other than the limb." She moved until she was face to face with Karen, "Right eye is dilated Cat. Look left... Look right... look up... now down... Tracking is fine. Do you know who you are?

"Captain Crunch?"

"Where are you now?"

"Under a tree,"

"What year is it?"

"Would you also like to know my bra size Baby Girl? We went to the bank this morning and opened an account for you girls. You are Baby Girl, Cat is above me sticking her tongue out at me, Little Bit is franticly looking for rope and Red is on her way back with a back hand saw and a chain saw that she couldn't get started. Tiffany is getting fucked silly. Anything else you want to know?"

"Yes Mistress. When will you put your brand on me?"

"Hey Tiff asked first," Cat said from somewhere above them.

"As soon as Tiffany is ready. Most likely before the end of the week." Karen said. "If you had asked sooner I would have already done it."

"I'll even train you in the art of pleasure as your sister is being trained now if you ask for it. Pain is a hard one for me to do." Karen said. "Tonight, I want you girls to bring Tiffany up to the house. Keep her company and let her see what love from you four is like."

"Planning on going somewhere?" Cat asked.

"No planning ahead. I have a broken head, seeing double and expect I will be in a hospital tonight unless I die out here."

"No dying allowed," Cat said.

"Yes Major Cat," Karen replied giggling. "Baby Girl go back, get a posture collar and bring it back. If I have any neck injuries, it will do the same for me as a C collar."

"I'll be back soon," Baby Girl said kissing her tenderly before disappearing.

About a minute later she said, "You know I am going to die here don't you?"

"No you're not, stop saying that." Cat replied hotly. "Damn it Staff Sergeant pull yourself together."

"You know Major Cat, while Sandy and I have been through hell together, it's you I feel closest to. I knew it the minute you opened the door. You had the same look in your eyes. I saw myself in your eyes. Haunted..." Karen said looking up at her, "All you need is a halo and you could be my guardian angel."

"Some angel... I should have followed you like I wanted to." Cat replied.

"Then we both would be down here under a tree." Karen smiled, "At least the rope held." She paused and then added, "You should go make a stretcher."

"Trying to get rid of me?"

"No, I thought I would lay here in this soft bed and take a nap while you were gone. Then when you get back we can trade knock knock jokes. Better yet, instead of a stretcher, you can go get me an aspirin or 10 and a glass of water."

She heard sounds of someone coming and then Red's voice, "All I could find was an old chainsaw that won't start and a hand saw."

"Told you," Karen said giggling.

"She has a limb about 6 inches across her legs, see if you can clear a path to her and start work on the limb. When you wear out say so and I will switch with you," Cat said.

"Pushy slave," Karen said.

"Lazy Mistress resting under a tree while her girls do all the work." Cat countered.

"Isn't that how it's supposed to be? You work while I eat peeled grapes?"

"I always wondered about that. How do you peel a grape," Red asked as she sawed and tossed branches away.

"No idea. But I once saw my mother teach a slave to shoot grapes from her cunt. She would put them in and then bear down like she was having a baby. A moment later a grape would shoot out and go across the play room." Kasen looked at Cat, "Now tell me who would want that as a skill to put on their resume?"

"I see here on your resume, Miss Smith, that you can shoot a grape twenty feet using your quim. Is that correct?" Cat said and burst out laughing.

Karen giggled and then added, "Why yes Major Cat, my last... employer... liked me to play target practice with his mouth. I must say I was able to hit it nine out of ten times."

"Very impressive Miss Smith, I think we can find a place for you. Say feeding paraplegics from a distance." Red said getting in on the joke. She pulled a limb out of the way and looked at Karen, "Hi Mistress, miss me?"

"Always Red," Karen replied smiling at her.

"Just relax and we will have you out of here in a jiffy." Red said and letting go of the branch.

About that time Little Bit arrived and they really got to work. She was free but didn't dare move until Baby Girl returned with the posture collar. Once it was on she allowed them to pull her out. Once she was free, she looked at the embankment and said, "There is no way I can make it up that."

Cat came over, grabbed her right wrist, put a foot at her shoulder and popped it back into place. "Now you can Mistress. I need you to stand up Staff Sergeant."

Karen moaned and with their help stood. She felt Cat messing with her back and then head, "Your skull feels fine and back has some nice cuts. You'll live."

"You forgot the headache," Karen said and closed her eyes for a second. When she opened them she was in bed. "What happened?"

"You passed out and we had to carry your Mistress," Cat said kneeling beside the bed. "You'll be happy to know I lost the argument for taking you to the hospital. Some pushy slave I am. My sisters overruled me."

"Still have the headache, did you girls give me anything?"

"No Mistress," Cat replied. "Mistress please forgive me I didn't mean to be bossy."

"I forgive you Cat... for both things," Karen replied struggling to get up.

"No Mistress, lay back down," Cat said jumping up and pushing her down. "Just rest for now. Let us pamper you properly." She stood and clapped her hands twice.

"Mistress a girl wishes to serve you dinner, will you eat?" Tiffany said coming in holding a tray.

Karen looked at her and smiled. They had released her, washed her hair, put it in pigtails with cute little pink ribbons and she was wearing Baby Girl's school uniform. In addition, she was pierced as ordered and shaved smooth. "I would like that," Karen said smiling up at her. "What do you have to offer me to eat?"

"Anything Mistress desires," Tiffany, replied feeling herself get wet. "I have chicken noodle soup, crackers and milk."

"That will be fine to start with," Karen said smiling up at her. "You look really nice Tiffany."

"Thank you, Mistress. My sisters helped me and it felt right." She blushed as she set the little tray on Karen's lap. Standing she twisted her hands together and finally asked, "Mistress, may I speak frankly?"

"Yes dear," Karen said wondering where this was heading. It was too soon for the girl to truly be in love with her. At most the thought would be planted to grow into a flower by the end of the week.

Mistress I..." she looked at Cat.

"You can tell Karen anything. She will understand and help you. Have we steered you wrong yet little sister?"

"No...." Tiffany said. She looked at Karen, "Mistress I want to apologize for walking away from the collar and you. You see, I saw the collar the night before and hoped... no... wanted to wear it instead of Patty." She sat down on the edge of the bed, "You see Patty and I have been growling at each other for years. It has always been a case of one upping the other. When I saw her at the table with you I didn't want to be second place to her. It had nothing to do with you, Mistress. I was captivated by you the first night but you got her table instead of mine. I'm sorry."

"Have you and her settled your differences?" Karen asked.

Yes, Mistress, she and I had a long talk this afternoon while you slept. It was she who told me I should explain our history to you." Tiffany said. She looked away and added, "I know I will become my father's sex slave and I can deal with that. Already my body needs and craves his cock in me anyway it can get it." She looked at Karen and said, "But I want you to know that here," she touched her head. "And here," she touched her chest. "Belongs to you. I love you and will always treasure the time we spend together."

"As do I Tiffany, more than you can imagine." Karen said softly.

"My sisters want me to ask you to put your brand on us all. Mark me as yours... but you can't and I understand that too." Tiffany wiped at her tears, "I'm sorry I swore to myself I wouldn't cry."

"Tears are good for the soul." Karen said. "Tiffany, do you give me your mind to mold and change if I and how I wish?"

"Yes Mistress, of course I do," Tiffany replied. Her sisters said Mistress would claim her if she asked for it.

"Tiffany do you give me your heart to love and be loved until the ends of time?"

"God yes Mistress. I love you so much it hurts to think of him having me."

"Then you are mine it the ways that really matter. You will be branded with my chop. Others will think it marks you as mine or one I trained. But you and I know it is because you are mine." Karen looked down at Cat, "Tomorrow send Baby Girl down to buy another owned collar.

"As you command Mistress," Cat said standing and leaving.

"Tiffany, you will continue your training as planned. You're not ready to go back." She pointed to the floor beside the bed and the girl got down and kneeled in place. "Let me think while I eat I have an idea..." She ate the soup and thought it out. When she was done she smiled, "Could you take this and bring your sisters back with you."

When all five returned she looked at them, "I want real opinions. Not that you four ever stopped before. But this time it is important. How do you feel about Tiffany leaving?"

"It sucks," Little Bit said looking at Tiffany.

"That about sums it up Mistress," Cat said looking at her and her other sisters. "I know she has to go but having our sister only during the day really sucks."

"Red? Baby Girl?"

"Karen, you can't send her back. It's wrong and you know it. She doesn't deserve it." Baby Girl said fighting back tears.

"I agree with them Mistress." Red said. She looked at Tiffany, "I found the person behind the mask and she is not a bitch."

"Okay so she doesn't go back." Karen replied. "However, she has to. I have no say in that matter." She looked at Baby Girl, "Yes I know damn well that it sucks and it's not fair. And if you say that is what she would do I am going to slap the hell out of you Sandy."

"I'm not going to say it Mistress, I don't need to." Baby Girl replied looking hurt and angry.

"Have you ever heard the phrase white mutiny?" Karen asked. She smiled at their blank faces. It means doing the literal definition of what the person wants. For example, I say come here and all five of you get up onto the bed and try your best to be here. Here being the spot I am occupying." She raised her hands fast, "Don't you dare!" She looked at Tiffany, "You have to become what he wants in spades. A sixteen-year-old who can only think about sex. In short if you see him you are trying your best to get his cock into you anyway you can. Who cares if he just fucked you for six hours. You want another six hours and don't understand no means no. To you no means you just have to try harder." By the time she finished the girls were smiling and Tiffany was giggling.

Karen smiled, "While it will be nice for a bit." She suddenly looked at Baby Girl, "How many times have I really had you make love to me?"

Baby Girl looked at Cat before answering, "Once Mistress."

"How many times Cat?"

"Twice Mistress," Cat answered.

She looked at Tiffany, "You see I have four and only have made love a few times. That's because it is the companionship that matters to me and not the sex. I expect Tom will be in for a hell of a shock and be calling me to take you full time because he can't handle you." She paused and then said, "It could back fire and he loves it and farms you out to all his friends. But I have two ideas about that." She paused, "Tiffany how do you feel about fucking someone other than your daddy?'

Tiffany paused, "I guess it would be okay Mistress. I mean one cock is as good as an another."

"What if it completely turned you off. You're Daddy's girl, not Daddy's friend's girl." Karen paused. No man, well most men, don't like it if their partner isn't interested at best and is acting as if they are raping them at worse." Karen said slowly.

Tiffany thought about it and smiled, "I see what you are getting at Mistress."

"The second option is a buy back. You are too much so I offer to buy you from him." She looked at Cat, "How much was the highest you saw?"

"One girl went for 150 thousand, Mistress." Cat replied.

"I bet he knows how much prices run. If I were to offer him the savings account, he would jump at it." Karen said. "He would laugh all the way to the bank."

"Not my account?" Baby Girl asked. As far as she knew none of the others knew about the savings or how much was in there.

"Would you pay less if you were in my shoes?" Karen shot back.

"Of course not Mistress. Broke don't scare me." Baby Girl replied. "I was just pointing out that he would think something was amiss if you offered it instead of what is in my account. Remember I'm just a slave and should not have any money. He knows that. I can write him a check and poof that account is gone. Then start a general one where we all have the ability to use it and keep only a couple thousand in it."

Karen thought about it, "He would like that, a slave buying a slave for her Mistress." She looked back at Tiffany, "In the mean time I have to take you into the deep end of the pool. I need you to trust me when I say I can bring you back."

"I trust you, Mistress. Do what you think you need and I will follow." Tiffany said tenderly.

"Tomorrow is soon enough to start." Karen said. She paused and then continued, "I have in mind a game. The last time I tried it, it turned out horribly wrong." She looked at Baby Girl and Cat. "Dare I go there again?"

Before she could reply, Baby Girl asked, "Do we have a choice?"

"I would not have asked if I didn't want to know. But I do have a second question for you Baby Girl... what got a burr under your saddle tonight?"

"Do you mind if I stand and speak frankly?" Baby Girl asked.

"Standing worries me but please do. If you got something to say, just say it." Karen shot back.

"GOD DAMNIT KAREN!" Baby Girl shouted from a kneeling position. "Do you realize you could have died today? Damn it, you would be laying out there dying. Had you not told Cat where you were going we would have no idea where you were or what happened." She clinched her fists and looked down. If you weren't hurt or my Mistress I swear you and I would dance until one of us was out cold."

Baby Girl looked up and said, "You still have one eye dilated and I bet anything you still have a headache. You need to be in a hospital having it checked out. But no you want us to tie you up and make love to you until each of us is exhausted or you die." She stood, "I'm sorry, I can't be party to your death Mistress." She turned and walked out.

A moment later they heard the back door slam closed. "Cat, you and Tiffany go calm down your pissed off little sister." She paused, "Red you and Little Bit come with me, time for us to go to the E. R." As they rushed off to get dressed Karen wondered where her boots were. She got up slowly, and groaned softly. "Suck it up soldier," she said softly as she began getting dressed. She looked around and saw her boots on the floor at the foot of the bed with socks thrown off to one side. She looked down at them and slowly got down and crawled over to them. She was still on the floor getting her boots on when Red came in and shook her head at her.

"Mistress, you are a mess. Let me call for an ambulance for you." Red came over pushing her hands away and tying the boots on for her.

"No if I am driven in I have a way to tell them to go to hell and come home. If they drive me, you five stay here together because I will damn well take the keys with me." She struggled to her feet and staggered out of the room. Grabbing her bag, she said, "Let's go before I change my mind." Outside she saw Cat and Baby Girl talking with Tiffany. From the looks of things, she calmed down.

She opened the driver's door and then the center compartment. She smiled and grabbed a hand taser and stepped back out. Raising her camo shirt, she said loudly, "Hey Sandy? Remember those long patrols and how we kept sharp?" With a quick motion she brought it to her right tit and zapped her nipple. She threw back her head a scream ripping nearly through her clinched teeth and lips. She laughed and tossed it to the shocked woman, "Be back in a few hours."

Locking the truck doors, she started the truck and nearly ran Cat down on the way out. It was not until she was on the road that she realized the other two weren't in the truck with her. Almost instantly her phone rang, "Hello," she answered cheerfully.

"Staff Sergeant, where are you going?" Baby Girl asked meekly.