Can There Be Peace Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cat paused, "Forgive me Karen." She let the memory continue and the signal she and Sally gave each other and then was spread through the club. They all knew about her and her hurt. They realized the matching person was at the bar and she would become her Mistress come hell or high water. "I'm sorry Mistress... I couldn't let you get away without me walking behind you."

Karen found she wasn't all that surprised now that she really thought about it. Even an untrained slave was worth something and wouldn't be sold for several weeks. "Forgiven Cat. If you had just approached me, I would have turned away. Better to do as you did," she said meaning every word of it. "Sandy, your turn..."

After the shock and horror of Cat's experience the one she shared with Karen seemed tame. Even so she smiled as she walked them through her game to keep from making the morning coffee for the teams. She peed in the bucket to fill the big coffee pot. Going around and delivering coffee to each and finally to Karen who for the first time since making her hers said something nice to her. While shocked the joy consumed her and from then on she tinkled a few drops into Karen's coffee.

"It tasted nasty... but Sandy was trying so hard and I couldn't stay mad at her any longer." Karen interjected.

She flowed through other good memories, the times meeting people who didn't want to kill them and then into the ambush. Her trying to keep her Mistress alive, catching a bullet in the collar bone and having one arm not work. Switching so she was shooting left handed and continuing while Karen dragged the others to safety. Even Smitty, dead by that time was carried into the building. She lived the memory of Karen ordering her to come to the building but refusing and having to be dragged in. Then seeing how many times her Mistress had been shot and Karen dying in her arms.

"But I didn't die..." Karen said. My family all shot to hell, the useless Captain in a ball whimpering, and I lived. They tried to ease me out but I refused. The army was the only real family I had. I stayed until my term was up and they pushed me out the door." Karen paused, and looked around, "Patty, my sweet Little Bit, please tell me your memories are better than mine as you share."

"Sister, friend, Mistress, I didn't have any tragic experiences. The closest it ever came was between Tiffany and myself," Little Bit said. She played through the rivalry between her and Tiffany where each were caught in a vicious cycle of one upping the other. She looked at her sister and smiled, "Now we are equals under our Mistress."

"Equals under our Mistress," Tiffany replied with a smile.

"If you think being friend zoned as a guy to a girl is bad. Try it when you are a girl deeply in love with your best friend who is or was boy crazy." Red said without prompting. She played through her life following Little Bit around wishing she was strong enough to speak up but afraid of losing her best friend. That is until the meeting with a woman she could really follow. One who'd tell her what she needed to do to be happy.

"Each has a part of the other," Karen said. "When you wake, they will fade and not be so raw. You will fight to the death to protect your sisters, as they and I will you. Us against the world, dad was right on that respect." She paused and then added, "Great Mother, I do not pray but I wish you would grant us a little peace so we may serve your will better." Aloud she said, "Time to break the circle, return to your bodies and wake up with an orgasm." Opening her eyes, she saw she was leaning against the tree with Tiffany on her lap.

Tiffany woke with an orgasm and looked up at her Mistress. To still be alive and sane with Karen's life memories was something beyond anything she could have done herself. She sat up and hugged Karen tightly.

She didn't understand what happened and sat up and looked at Karen. Like Tiffany she would have killed herself or not failed when she tried. Cat ran over and threw her arms around Karen's other side and clung to her tightly afraid that letting go would cause her to vanish.

One by one each came over and clung to her until finally Red came and clung to her legs and said with a muffled voice, "Forgive me High Priestess for not recognizing you sooner. I should have realized it the moment you showed me this, your sacred grove."

"Red, girls... you can let go now." Karen finally said. "You all experienced it didn't you."

"Yes, High Priestess," Red said sitting up but looking down.

One by one they said the same thing and following Red's lead would not meet her eyes. She said, "Always look me in the eye." When they looked at her she continued, "While my mother taught me to respect the Great Mother as my personal god. She, and I practiced darker magic. Respect nature and destroy mankind. My heart was never fully in it and that is why she considered me weak. I am not the High Priestess you seek Red. A High Priestess must be pure." Karen gave a bark of laughter, "I am anything except pure."

When Red opened her mouth, Karen held up her hand and the girl shut it, "We can debate that another time. There is still work to do. Lay down all." She waited until they were laid down and then commanded, "Go to my grove. Go deep my sweet pets... Further than you have ever gone before. The world could catch fire and you would lay here...Deeply asleep and safe in my grove."

"Forgive me for this," she said softly. "Feel a body on top of yours, a man's body his cock hard rubbing against your clit, exciting you. You open your legs and invite him in. His cock slams into you, filling you completely. But instead of pleasure, it feels as if his cock is a cactus."

Karen clung to herself in horror as the memory of her rape came rushing out. "As he pumps in and out you feel him tearing you up, scratching and cutting you inside until your thighs run thick with blood. Hear his laughter at your pain. Oh god it hurts so much!"

"He cums and it feels like acid as it burns your bloody cunt. Without a word other than his laughter he flips you over, raises your rear and slams his cock into your asshole. You scream in pain as he tears you apart until he cums again and fills your ass with burning cum." Karen wailed and cried, "Make it stop. Stop daddy... Please it hurts so bad!"

She whimpered and continued, "Smell your shit and blood on his cock as he holds your nose closed as he fucks your mouth. Gagging on the taste and him pulling out to cum all over your face and hair. Leaving you in the woods with the words, 'That will teach the bitch who is boss." She paused and then closed her eyes, "Curled in a ball of pain as I swear to fight to the death before a man touches me again. I would rather die first." She broke down sobbing and said, "Oh god so dirty... please just kill me... god let me die. Seeing the hate in her eye when I finally stagger out of the woods. Bloody legs, shit and cum all over my face. And all she says is; serves you right, you useless cunt."

She didn't know how long she curled in a ball crying. She finally said got it together and said softly, "Forgive me my loves. I didn't mean for you to see that. Wake and be at peace."

Baby Girl sat up and looked at Karen, "If I had known, I would have killed him for you, Mistress."

"Same here," Cat said... "Slowly and then feed his cock to him as he died."

Tiffany knelt formally and said, "Mistress, Karen, will you grant me one wish, a favor?"

"What is it dear?"

"Will you kill me? I would rather die by your loving hand than kill myself. I can't go back to become what he wants even if it is pretend. I can't..." she broke down crying.

She got up and hurried to Tiffany, "You won't go back to him Tiffany. You have my word on that." Karen said, "Time to dress and return to the house. I will be along shortly."

"Do I need to get a pistol and return Karen?" Baby Girl asked.

"No, I just need a few minutes to get it together." Karen said. She stood and went deeper into the wood and knelt as they walked away. "I don't know how much longer I can keep it all in. Please guide me and help me find a way. I can't let them down... they are counting on me to guide them. How can I help them when I am trapped myself?" She broke down crying. After a minute she looked up, "I understand mother, a lack of a reply is a reply." She wiped her tears and stood.

Turning around Karen saw the five kneeling with lowered heads behind her. "It seems you got lost on the way to the house."

"It would seem so High Priestess," Red replied looking up with tear streaked cheeks. "The Great Mother, through you, taught us that we are not alone in our struggles."

Little Bit raised her head, "We are here to remind you that you are not alone in yours."

Cat looked up, "Staff Sergeant, you know better than to think you fight alone."

"You're stuck with us fighting with you. Give me your memories, the horrors we all have suffered together and together we will push past them," Baby Girl said looking up at her.

"Karen, Mistress, you have given me love when I saw none in my world. Let us return your love and help carry your burdens." Tiffany said.

"One of these days we will work on me chief and you Indians," Karen replied. "Time to go back and for me to go to town. I need to talk to Tom." She gave a short bark of laughter, "That should be special. Me explaining his step daughter will now try to kill him or herself the minute they are alone."

As they walked down to the house Baby Girl said, "Let me go with you, Mistress. You still have a concussion and need a driver."

"What makes you think I'm not better today?"

"Your left eye is still dilated some Mistress." Cat said. She suddenly stopped and looked at Karen. "Yes still different than the right side. Any weakness?"

"No," Karen replied. In fact, her head was killing her and she wondered if she would be able to make it down to the house without stopping.

"For a Sergeant your lying skills suck," Cat said.

"She never could lie worth a damn," Baby Girl said looking back at them. "We humored the Staff Sergeant because she was family."

Little Bit stopped and turned to look at Karen, "Mistress he will wait a few more days yet. You need to eat and rest."

Red giggled, "Tell her sister..."

Instead of going to town, Karen found herself relaxing on the easy chair with a sandwich and glass of water in short order. She ate about half of it and said, "You may be able to boss me around but I can still make you cum on command." Their eyes lit up as she opened her mouth. Closing it she said, "You need it don't you? Feel the need grow with each beat of your heart." She giggled, "Feel free to play with yourself as the needs consume all other thoughts." She took a few bites and then added, "It would be easier to reach if you didn't have any clothes on."

She laughed at the flurry of clothes as the five women stripped in record time. "It would be so easy to cum. But waiting for my command makes it so much better. In fact, you will soon see you can't cum unless I allow it." The whimpers of frustration were like music to her ears and Karen smiled. "There was a game I wanted to play last night... Where you tie me down and take turns bringing me off and in turn you orgasm also. It's a shame I'm too sick to play it."

Almost as one they turned towards her with hunger in their eyes. "Nope, remember I'm too sick." Karen laughed. "Let's see how you are by morning." She paused, "Or better yet... Come with me." Setting the tray out of the way she stood and went to the shed and showed them the hidden stars. Going down she flipped on the forge and leaned against the table looking at them. To a woman, one hand was buried in their cunny and the other pulling a nipple. "You have a choice, stay, be branded with my chop and the one for pleasure, learn to love painful pleasure and cum often. On the other hand, you can go back upstairs and pray you can cum on your own."

Karen went to the wall and then picked up the hooked whip. "Here is the game, what it takes to gain the forth brand. When called you will go over to the wall and face it. You will place your hands over your head. If you love painful pleasure, you'll cum harder than ever before with each strike. Reach ten without moving away or passing out from orgasming. We both will know you love painful pleasure and gain that brand."

"Baby Girl," Karen said and pointed to the wall. Going up she said softly, "Make me proud and show your sisters how it's done love." She stepped back and hit with a flick and several thin cuts appeared on her back. In response Baby Girl orgasmed loudly. She let the girl come down and gave her a second which pushed her over once more into orgasmic bliss. Slowly Karen counted to nine and with the tenth hit, the girl orgasmed so hard her legs quivered.

Coming down Baby Girl turned and kissed her Mistress. "Thank you, Mistress, for my painful pleasure." She returned to the others with one hand gently caressing her cunny and smiled. "I bet that was as hot to watch as it was to feel," she said looking at Little Bit who had a wild look in her eyes.

"Mmmmm... I know Cat can do it. Tiffany is nearly there... Little Bit is about ready to bolt and..." Karen looked at Red, "To the wall." She looked at the others, "Watch your sister. Of all here, including you Baby Girl, Red is one hundred percent committed and will stay for ten strikes, orgasming the whole time. Not because she is into pain like some here, but because she knows I want her to push though the hurt and find the pleasure beyond." She looked at Red, "Isn't that right Red."

"Yes Mistress," Red replied raising her arms up over her head.

"You have nothing to prove to me dear," Karen said softly.

"It's not you, Mistress, I must wipe my sin away so the Great Mother forgives me."

"She forgives you, you didn't know." Karen said turning her around so they looked eye to eye. "I forgive you though I am not the High Priestess you think I am."

"Mistress, you are my High Priestess, of that I am sure." Red said turning back around and raising her hands up over her head like Baby Girl had.

Shaking her head Karen slowly worked up her way up to ten, giving the girl a chance to recover between each. When she was finished the girl turned around hugged her tightly through tears and said, "Thank you, Mistress that was wonderful." Red rushed back to the others and hugged Baby Girl happily. "It felt better than to watch sis. Wow!" She hugged Little Bit and said, "Trust in the Great Mother and trust Mistress. It's incredible." She hugged Tiffany, and lowered her voice, "Run up and go next."

Tiffany hurried forward and put her hands up, "Please Mistress, let me go next."

Karen wasn't sure what Red was up to but willing to play along. She turned and said, "Find the pleasure in my pain." Like the two before Tiffany mewed in pleasure and her cum slicked her thighs with each strike. She reached ten and the girl orgasmed so hard that Karen had to grab her to keep her from falling. "Good girl, my girl, always and forever."

"Always and forever," Tiffany replied holding on and smiling at her Mistress. She returned and smiled at Little Bit, "Sister, please try it."

"Little Bit?" Karen asked. "Come forward dear."

Little Bit walked up and faced the wall. After a moment she raised her hands and waited.

Instead of striking her Karen leaned in and whispered, "You'll love it. I know and that scares you. Don't... I will keep you from going too deep."

"I hope so Mistress," Little bit replied. The first strike felt wonderful and she would have orgasmed on her own. Each strike took her higher into pleasurable pain until she was begging for her Mistress to hit her harder and longer.

Reaching ten she stopped and pulled Little Bit's arms down and turned her around, "That's enough for tonight pet." She stroked Little Bit's face as she hugged her with one hand, "Join your sisters." She looked at Cat, "And then there was one."

Cat stepped forward and placed her arms up, "I'm ready Mistress."

"Everything you have done so far has been your choice Cat. Even your submission has been a form of controlling from the bottom." Karen paused and stroked her back with the handle of the whip, "But you have to finally give up and trust I can lead you through to the other side. Trust me and fully submit."

"I do," Cat said closing her eyes and praying Karen could lead her. She cried out and would have moved after the first strike had she not orgasmed as commanded. By the fifth she was mewing in need and cumming as soon the little hooks tore into her. By the last stroke she found a new love in painful pleasure and begged for more. However, her Mistress stopped and hugged her.

Hanging the whip up Karen looked at all five girls. "These three brands are important. More important than the first was. The first is my chop, my mark. It states to all who see you, that you belong to me. The second, the mark of pleasure. Once it is burned in, you will never be calm again. Your world will center on pleasure, pleasure you give your sisters, pleasure you give me, and finally pleasure you receive in return." Karen paused, "The need you have to orgasm now, will remain with you for the rest of your life. Finally, the last mark, the mark of pain. It will burn in the need for painful pleasure. Plain orgasms, no matter how many you have will not give you the rush you need. Only when I add tight bondage, pain or my tight control will you find what you need."

She paused and then said, "You will be branded with all three. Prepare yourselves. Baby Girl. Assume the position!" She roughly dragged Baby Girl and pushed her over the table. Tearing off the original brand bandage she said, "First my mark." Karen pressed her brand into Baby Girl's opposite thigh branding her. She put the iron back in the fire and pulled out first one and then the other before saying, "Next pleasure, because you are a slave to the pleasure only I can grant you." She branded her next to the original one marking her a slave. "Finally, pain, because you need the painful pleasure only I can give you." She put it next to her brand and returned the iron to the fire. "You are mine now in all ways."

"I am yours in all ways Mistress," Baby Girl replied standing and smiling at her sisters. Her thighs hurt but she was floating in a euphoric cloud of pleasure.

She repeated it with each girl marking them as her slaves who lived for pain and pleasure. When she was finished with the last, Cat. She had them treat each other and then said, "You five are my world." She turned away from their kneeling forms and said, "There is one more who must be branded with pleasure so her world will be centered on pleasure. She must be branded with pain, so she will always share the knowledge that she lives for painful pleasure. However, since she is not a slave she will not get that brand, nor will she get my chop, for I am she."

Karen turned to face them, "You will bind me tightly on the table with blindfold and gag. Then each of you will bring me as much pleasure as you can. Each orgasm I have you will also have. When you have taken me as far into pleasure as you can, you will brand me with the mark of pleasure. Five times I will be branded in the same place, each of you burning it deeper into my body and mind." She paused, "Then you will do the same with painful pleasures before branding my other hip with the mark of pain."

"No Mistress," Baby Girl said.

At the same time Red said, "I cannot High Priestess."

The other three, Little Bit, Cat, and Tiffany all sat silently. Finally, Cat said, "You are the Mistress, if you wish to be five times branded then you will be five times branded." She looked at Baby Girl, "Little sister, you must trust Karen fully."

"Would you deny her what you crave? Why sisters? Please make me understand," Tiffany said to the pair.