All Comments on 'Can This Be Happening? Ch. 06'

by justafriend

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Job

Overall the plot and theme of your story was very believevable. I loved the characters and could relate to them. However, the story seemed rushed and did not flow very smoothly. A bit more development and information would have made this story fantastic.

Please keep up the good work.

marexotic18marexotic18almost 17 years ago
YAY!!!!

This was a perfect ending!! I absolutely loved this story, I hope you continue to write more. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
thank god!

I'm happy that you came up with a happy ending! It just seemed so sad at the last chapter.

However, i agree with Anonymous - the ending did feel very rushed and at times very shallow!

Obviously you have a very good plot and overall the story is fine but for your future stories try to develop your characters more and give the them some room to play...

Luce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow....

Ummm..... ok normally I am all for the happy endings, but you mean to tell me that this fool, Kevin, knows that Megan is pregnant; doesn't find out to investigate if she really is. Leaves her to raise their son for two years, and all of a sudden she sees him in a restaruant he comes to her door later that night and then all is forgiven. I don't care how much you love some one you would not just let them come back with open arms like that. I don't care what he told Megan we all ready know that his word isn't worth anything. I was totally with you on the story until I got to the ending. I felt that you rushed it a little bit just to finish up. All in all if it wasn't for the last half of the story it would have been really good, but since that happens I would give you an ok. Next time don't try to rush the happy ending in the romance just let it flow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Rushed

Came across as just slapped together to give a quick fix for a happy ending. She might love him, but in no way would she be such a pushover after his crap, distrust and abandonment. A man would have to do some pretty amazing hoop jumping after two years to regain any footing in a reconciliation. Being shit upon and embracing motherhood makes for a strong woman not a ditz handing out immediate trust like this character for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
could been better

i'l have to agree with most of the other comments made it did feel rushed but i guess it was a nice ending but 2 years !!!come on and then he shows up late and she forgives him jus lie that i didn't believe it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree

Everything was good but the ending. It just kills everything, totally buzz kill. You should rewrite this chapter, make it better, hell make it great

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are you absolutely bollocking mad?!?

Ok, I love this story. You are a great writer with tons of potential, so I hope this is simply a 'to be continued...' sort of thing. You have left the ending fairly open, but you've GOT to be kidding me!

*do your countdown, take deep breaths* Sorry. Had a been there moment. At the very least, Meg needs to make him put in four full eighty doubles just to get in good with his son. the jackass!

I'm done. Thanks for a good, if slightly infuriating, update. Forgive my rant. For my Ma it was soaps and me it's Lit. :/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

good read keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous