All Comments on 'Can We Be Saved'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why ten pages when it could have been done with four, five at the most. The way you fail to describe who's saying what made it very hard to read. I found it boring and transparent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Long winded cuck drivel. He stops seeing his friends and let's her go out dresses like a tramp with her new friends? Not bloody likely. I admit I didn't read thecwhole thing but wat I did didn't make much sense.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. While I hate to compare stories, and having just read "What the F", and with the comment, I made about complete stories, I have to say that this is more of what I enjoy. There was a beginning, a middle, and an ENDING. Job well done! Oh, and the story was well thought out (even if the pregnancy was an obviously going to be part of the story).

Nasty56Nasty56about 2 years ago

Very interesting plot, I believe a sequel would be interesting. What happened to her so called friends?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More cuck crap.

PollythePollytheabout 2 years ago

First couple of chapters could have been reduced but overall it was very good.

juderboyjuderboyabout 2 years ago

there things you cant do. Once done, the reason why really does not matter. I always thought my wife was a bitch, but I was wrong. When I went off the rails she would kick me in the head and make sure her message got through to me. So what was this bitches problem?

Oh, yea, what about the shit she did to embarrass him? That shit doesn't go away. And his mother? Was he also responsible for ww2. Damn, seems everything is his fault.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. A personal crisis (inability to conceive) drives a woman to bad advisers. She almost wrecks her marriage, but fortunately good advisors prevail. The marriage thrives and becomes erotic. However, there is one question that I expected Jeremy to ask Dorothy early in the sessions with Sarah. I expected him to ask “Do you want to be married to a weak, submissive, cuckoid?”

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

I thought this story was fantastic. I like the way it started and I thought the way it progressed was excellent. And the ending was great also. 5stars

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

2 stars - I am sorry but I could not get past the second page. Too much phsyco-babble.

Plus the husband was made out to be a cuck/wimp, so that ended it for me.

Maybe someone younger can understand why and what the wife was up to, BUT to me, her actions in front of her friends flushed her marriage down the toilet. There is no coming back from the complete disrespect and humiliation she heaped on her husband. ONCE & DONE - NEXT potential partner candidate please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Way too long, just didn't need to be 10 pages as the last half of it was just sex. Reconciliation was too quick and once again the magic of sex fixed everything. He should have divorced her.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Good story! I would have preferred multiple parts.

4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anyone who would allow a person that he just met to hypnotize him has no sense of self, no self respect, no sense at all. Wifey was treating him just as he ought to be treated. No story here.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Couldn't finish it. Got to page 4 and realised there were 6 more pages. To me this was one of the most boring nothing stories I've ever read.

RazorFishRazorFishalmost 2 years ago

Like others have said, it started out well, but went on too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i skipped 7 pages just to write this comment

BORING AS FUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I skipped 8 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lenght: way too long, absolute excess of meaningless text

plot:... yeah bullshit, sorry

writing: Since the author is clearly capable of writing well (sometimes just a bit too much) I set other standards and here he clearly fell short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First half was good. Too long. Too much nonsense detail. Should have stopped with husband and wife reuniting and her getting pregnant. Bringing all that other crap in was boring nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have been a very good story if you had kept it to about 1/3 the llength.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

too long, too much sex, no conflict resolution with Dorothy's "new friends or her therapist and clinic. Also, think it was page 4 where they first have sex again after her betrayal, she wants her to eat her pussy? Totally wrong, should be him in charge demanding a blowjob or just taking her. So, first 4 pages were conflict and breaking point in a marriage, most of next 6 pages were just sex for no good reason. Overall, a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Degenerated into a series of sex encounters and role playing after page 4.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Basically a bunch of bullshit with a supposed man who really is the cuckold we all knew he was

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had to stop at about page 5, and then cut to 9 to see the ending. This story sucked, because the plot absolutely made zero sense. A married couple, have sex 100’s, maybe 1000’s of times with protection, before attempting to have a baby. If wifey was told she was fertile, she would have immediately asked hubby to get tested as well. Her reaction to her being found fertile, was infantile, at its best. And him working long hours in his own business? Most 20 year old women WISH they could find a guy, who has a business, work ethic and a future. IF you are to believe this story, the husband needs to cut his losses and get a divorce, BEFORE the Narcissist wannabe has kids to hold over him, in the divorce.

Good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Long story. Her reaction to the fertility test and not talking to her husband but sticking with a man-hatijg counselor was odd. After page 4, skip to page 9, realizing she got pregnant along the way. This story was bloated. Some of the early stuff with Sarah the counselor was ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I believe the whole last 4 or 5 chapters were all wrong. First off we found out that the baby wasn't his, and instead of all this Fantasy play, she turned him in to a chastity caged cuckold. Because that is how the first half of this story was Written. So it just doesn't make sence..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stopped reading this either page 3 or 4, don't remember. Nor care. 10 pages, the last being 1 line, Too drawn out, so expressing to page 9, I found that she got pregnant. Or I think so. Some was hard to follow. Dorothy, playing with this guy's penis, just to rile her husband up? Then she gets angry when he leaves?

---> 1st, she shouldn't be doing that at all, & the guy's wife is a dunce for agreeing with it. 2nd, for an intelligent woman, she's a few nuts & bolts short in her brains by listening to this female empowering councellor & her ideas. Including the tattoo, which wound up being temporary.

----> Then there's the shit of "it's my body...". OK, yes, it's your body. But in marrying, you can't dictate access to your spouse not say you can do anything & throw that up several times. You disrespect me like that, after the humiliation with her so-called friends, the response is "then I can do whatever I want. Here's your divorce, because your actions of late & words tell me you've already cheated on me. So now I've freed both of us to be with whomever we want."

---> I didn't read of some of the things written about by the commenters below as that's likely part of my skipping. Again, too long, too drawn out, that I sometimes lost track of what character I'm reading about. 2 stars Bob

RzcanuckRzcanuck10 months ago

I really did not like this. As others expressed I got a little ways into it and knowing the author's proclivity I stopped and went to the end which met my expectations based on his other stories. So sad for a good writer to do this.

EinzelkampferEinzelkampfer5 months ago

A good story focuses on a couple, possibly three or four characters, but this one felt like Tolstoy at times, and everything was always in motion. It needs a 10K-15K word edit to unclutter it, speed up the pacing and make it readable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylonDreams@NylonDreams
Retired, prefer sensual rather than violent sex stories. Love lingerie and stockings.

SIMILAR Stories