Can We Keep Her

Story Info
Erik mistakes a house guest for his wife.
2.9k words
4.64
14k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome home Handsome. Iloveyou'dontgetmad.

Erik slumped his shoulders as he hugged Sarah. It had been a long day and a long drive home but he was back with her at last. She smiled up at him trying to look as cute as she possibly could, and that was fairly cute. He sighed deeply.

"Hi Beautiful, why am I not getting mad tonight?"

"Well... you know my friend Jen?"

"Was she the one with the, thing?" He gestured vaguely.

"No"

"Then no, sorry."

"Er, well she her nephew just got kicked out of home by her shitty brother-in-law."

"Oh shit, are they oka-- Hold up." He held up a hand as a few things clicked into place. He exhaled deeply, she'd known he could never say no to her, especially if it was something important like this and especially especially when she looked up at him with those deep blue eyes of hers. "How long are they staying?"

She hug him with all she had. She whispered "Thank you" into his chest.

Taking his hand, Sarah lead Erik through their house to a guest bedroom. The young man stood to greet them as they entered. He seemed to have only the clothes on his back and Erik could see he'd been crying into his hands, sitting in shock on the edge of the bed.

"Julian, this is my husband Erik."

"Nice to meet you, Julian."

Erik when to shake Julian's hand but the young man broke down unmanned and overwhelmed by his circumstances.

Without hesitation Erik pulled Julian into a hug.

"It's okay, you can stay as long as you need too." Without thinking he gently stroked the young man's hair, which he noted was a silvered purple, while Julian sobbed uncontrollably into Erik's broad chest.

Erik caught himself, realizing that this is how he would have comforted Sarah. She'd noticed it too and had placed a reassuring hand on both men's backs, rubbing both Erik and Julian as she joined the hug. She whispered comforting words meant for Julian's ears and she kissed Erik's cheek.

They stood there in the hug for some time as Julian had regained himself, his ragged sobbing breaths calming to a more regular cadence.

Bringing his hand up to Erik's chest, Julian gently broke the them all apart.

"S-sorry" was all he could manage. His eyes lowered in shame.

Before Erik could move, Sarah was there gently raising the younger mans chin and lifting his head to look her in the eye.

"For what? You've done nothing wrong." She smiled up at Erik. "We both know this has been an incredibly difficult time for you. It's normal to be upset."

Erik put a hand on Julian's shoulder, sizing him up. The young man was comparatively small and wiry compared to Erik who was tall and broad.

"There is a shower through that door. I promise you'll feel much better afterward, though you'll still feel like shit for a few days I'm sure." Julian tried to smile at that, but he couldn't quite get there.

Erik nodded and smiled "It'll still suck, but at least you'll feel more like yourself. Now I don't think we have any clothes that will fit you tonight but I have some old T-shirts and some workout shorts around that should fit you until we can get to the shops tomorrow"

Julian nodded his thanks and headed to the bathroom.

Sarah hugged and kissed Erik deeply as they left the guest room to give their visitor some privacy.

"You're the best." Sarah stated.

"I love you too"

The rest of the night passed without much note, except that Julian couldn't muster an appetite for dinner and wished them good night.

They all turned in early after a fairly long day.

The next morning Erik woke up alone in bed. Neither of them were really morning people, but she would often try. Fake it till you make it he guessed. He rolled out of bed, determined to drag here back there.

Erik wandered the house until he found Sarah in the kitchen. She had her back to him making something at the counter-top. She looked gorgeous from behind. Wearing one of his old shirts that cam down to her mid-thigh. Her hair in up in a ponytail bopping back and forth as she made her breakfast.

Something pinged in the back of his sleep fogged brain but before he could think to hard about it he's focus was drawn back to her amazing arse.

He walked up behind his amazing wife and grabbed her hip, she stiffened. He didn't feel anything under her shirt she was wearing, Good Girl. He smacked her arse with his other hand and squeezed her cheek. He pulled her close and playfully but gently bit her ear. She gasped, grinding her arse back into him. Her sent is intoxicating.

"You naughty little slut, leaving me in bed like this" His hard cock pressed into her barely covered arse cheeks. "What are you going to do about it slut?"

Ahem.

Someone politely coughed behind him.

That's when everything went sideways, as those treacherous little details started to resolve themselves in his mind.

They had a guest staying with them.

Erik looked over his shoulder to see Sarah standing behind him with a laundry basket under her arm. She looked so good in her yoga shorts and t-shirt. Sarah always hated the slight bulge of her clit, but Erik loved it. She wore her auburn hair in a ponytail.

Her hair wasn't purple.

"Good morning Stud! Do you two need a minute?" Amusement sparkled in Sarah's vivid blue eyes, and just a hint of something else.

The person who's hip and arse Erik was holding slowly started to spin around in his grip. They looked up at him.

He was staring down into a pair of remarkable green eyes. The face was fine featured, with very inviting lips. The blush across the cheeks was adorable

And then he felt another sword cross his own.

"Um, good morning Mr Erik, ah" Julian stammered gently prying Erik's hand from his hip. Abandoning his breakfast, Julian fled back to his room.

Sarah couldn't hold it any longer and burst out laughing.

"Wha-- I-- Ah" Erik was at a total loss, his mind racing to catch back up with events.

Sarah only laughed harder.

"I'm going to go die now, please excuse me."

"You're fine stud, I'll go talk to Jules." Sarah was struggling to contain her giggles

"O- Okay, thank you."

"You'll have to apologies too."

"Yes. Of course, I'm so sorry."

"Not to me Stud! I was enjoying the show. You need to apologies to Jules."

Erik when to go after Jules, when Sarah raised her hand to block him. She pointed down.

"I'd put some clothes on first though."

That last detail finally pushed its way to the front of his mind.

Erik had been sleeping naked.

After the mornings embarrassments, Erik apologized to Jules, and though he readily accepted the apology, Jules still couldn't look Erik in the eye. Truth be told Erik was struggling to look into Jules eye's too. Sarah had also insisted they take Jules shopping as kind of penance on Erik's behalf. Much to Erik's relief and concern he was flatly told that he wasn't invited, though his credit was.

Fair enough.

Erik felt the need to go spend the day working some of his embarrassment and other feelings out at the gym instead.

He drove Sarah and Jules to the shops with his blessing, though neither Jules nor Erik could quite look each other in the eye yet, the silence his the car wasn't as uncomfortable as Erik had expected.

He was a little concerned with the conspiratorial way Sarah linked arms with Jules giggled like a school girl as they left the car, walking to the shopping mall.

About two hours later Erik got a ding on his phone that they were ready to be picked up. He had been pounding a heavy bag at his local gym for most of that time. Imagining it was his own stupidity helped keep him going well past the point his muscles should have turned to jelly.

Erik spent most of his life in an office these days, so it felt good to sweat. Sarah didn't seem to mind the smell of hard work on him either. Win win.

Erik stepped out into the refreshingly crisp autumn air to go get the Sarah and Jules.

The drive back home had Erik worried. Sarah and Jules spent the whole trip whispering in the back seat. No, not just whispering, conspiring.

Well whatever they were up to he probably had it coming after this morning.

"So what was the butchers bill."

Sarah had a wicked grin.

"High enough to sting. Not so high to hurt."

"Will I get a fashion show then?"

"Something like that."

They both giggled at that. Now he was really worried.

After dinner Sarah pulled Erik into the lounge room and sat him down on their couch.

"What's all this?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course."

Sarah kissed Erik very deeply, gently guiding his hands up until.

-Click

"This is to make up for this morning." Sarah whispered in his ear. Then she pulled a blindfold from her pocket and put it on him. "I promise it will be worth the wait."

"Wait?"

And Erik was alone.

After a small eternity, Erik heard the hiss and a whiff of sulphur. Then Erik felt nails trailing down his shirt. He caught a trace of Sarah's smell and something else. Erik's body tingled, though his arms ached.

"Do you trust me" Sarah asked from nearby.

"Of course"

The nails traced down his shirt to his pants.

"Then this is my gift to you."

The fingers massaged at his cock through the material. Erik could hear fabric rustling and excited breathing, but it was all drowned out by the pounding of his heart in his ears. The fingers explored him, as he hardened. It was almost painful, the way they teased him and he could do nothing to help or hinder Sarah's teasing touch. The fingers moved up to his hips and pulled at his pants.

"Lift up" He could hear the excited edge in Sarah's voice.

Erik did as he was told, but froze as a terrible thought came to his mind.

"What about Julian?" He gasped as the wandering fingertips resumed their teasing exploration.

"Do You Trust Me?" Sarah emphasized every word.

"Of course I do."

"Then trust me and relax."

Her lips pressed to his swollen head, a tongue dancing out to lick and tease.

He groaned wanting nothing more than to run his fingers through her hair.

"Such a naughty girl." His breathing was getting heavier with the tension. "I'm going to have to spank you later" He felt the lips move from his cock.

"I can't wait Daddy!"

The lips pressed back to his cock, this time parting now to swallow the tip. She groaned around him sending a pulse of pleasure through them both.

He felt here lips sliding further down his shaft and her breath as she withdrew. Then back down again, a little further each time. He was in heaven.

He felt her groan again and she withdrew again.

All he could hear was heavy breathing. And some wet sounds.

"I think I might need your help for this next part Daddy. If I release one hand will you behave, and leave your blindfold on?"

"I'll try"

A weight settled on the couch next to Erik and fingers played with his cuffed wrists. Sarah released his left hand and before she could react he reached out for her head. Finding her neck, he gently but forcefully pulled her in for a kiss. Their mouths meet, tongues teasing as she re-secured his right hand in the cuff.

Pulling back she swatted at his hand.

"Naughty boy, that will cost you."

"Worth it."

She left the couch and was back between his knees, though this time it was back to nails teasing him. Every time he would reach out for her she would slap his hand then pull away until he behaved. It was maddening. He loved it.

After enough teasing, the lips returned. He ran his fingers over her hair, encouraging her to swallow him deeper until he was at the back of her throat. Gently together they eased him into her throat. Every fiber of his being tingled as she moaned around him.

"That's so hot." Sarah said next to his ear.

Finger removed the blindfold as a his cock pulsed in a throat. The room was lit only by candle light, which lit the beauty and his side and at his feet perfectly.

Erik looked down into Jules' beautify eyes as she slide back down to push her nose into his thankfully groomed pubic mound.

Sarah intertwined her fingers with his in Jules purple hair.

"Doesn't she look beautiful Erik? I think Julie looks good enough to eat, don't you"

Erik carefully pulled her hair until she was clear of his cock until he left her mouth with an audible pop. She knelt between his knees looking very proud of herself.

"So beautiful, Let me have a look at you."

Sarah rose and walked over to help Julie to her feet, caressing the beauty fondly.

They were wearing matching sets of stocking and garter-belts both Julie's and Sarah's engorged clits straining at the fabric of their panties. Sarah's right hand held Julies hip while her left teased the new girls hard nipples.

Erik was speechless watching these beauties. He stroked his hard cock while the hunger built in everyone.

"Julie and I spoke about you this morning, you gave this poor girl quite a fright." Julie ground her tight arse back into Sarah, who leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck. "You also awoke something very interesting in her too." Erik cocked an eyebrow at this. Sarah pulled the Julies chin around to kiss her passionately over her shoulder. Sarah broke the kiss by turning the girls chin to face Erik, and he could see Julies eyes clouded with passion.

"I think it's about time you two kissed and made up."

Sarah guided Julie into Erik's lap. Her knees by his hips, Julie immediately started grinding herself on him. Free hand on her back he pulled her down into a passionate kiss, while his hand slid down to her arse.

She nearly cam when Sarah, now behind her started exploring Julies bussy with her tongue and probing fingers. Julie fumbled with Erik's other wrist and freed him. His newly freed hand pulling her arse apart while he tasted himself in her mouth. Sarah kissed his knuckles before returning her attention to Julies arse.

Erik felt his too hard cock pulled out from between Julie and his body. A mouth engulfing it before lathering him with what some lube and placed against Julies Bussy entrance. He broke the kiss, and stared into her emerald green eyes, tousled purple hair falling across her face.

"Is this what you want?"

It came out as barely a squeak. But her nod was enthusiastic.

"Yes Daddy."

"Have you done this before?" A slight shake of her head, but she was vibrating with excitement in his arms.

"No Daddy."

"I'll go as slow as I can, but you girls got me so worked up."

Erik lowered Julie onto his cock, Sarah guiding them together. Julie's virgin bussy was very tight, resisting his cock until the weight of her own body forced the tip of Erik's manhood into her. She gasped as he started to fill her. Erik held her there, embracing her and kissing her tenderly as she adjusted to his girth. Julies own hardening cock had escaped from her lace panties and was now sandwiched between them. Julie was shaking from the sensations filling her.

Slowly Erik let her slide further and further down his shaft, just as he had done with her throat, until she was sitting on his lap, arms wrapped his neck, fully impaled on him. Sarah's fingers ran up and down her spine sending chills through Julie.

"You look so beautiful on my husbands cock. I can wait to feel you around mine."

Julie whimpered as Sarah entwined her fingers in the Julies hair and pulled her head back, breaking the kiss. As the two girls lips where joined, Erik started thrusting.

It was all too much and Julie convulsed in the couples loving arms. Her sissygasm painting Erik's chest as she rode him, her arse squeezing him pushing Erik to his limits. He managed to hold himself back just barely. Grabbing her and holding her close to him he lifted her up and laid her back on to the couch, keeping himself in her the whole time.

Once she was settled on her back he thrust into her without mercy. Julies eyes were rolled back into her head overwhelmed. Erik hand found her clit and stroked her to the rhythm of his trusts. Sarah seized Julies head again and began kissing her with abandon. It was all too much and Erik couldn't hold himself back any more. He flooded Julie's bussy with his cum. Pulsing deep in her, she shook in his hands. Julies own hands gripped feebly on the couch.

They stayed joined together, both Erik and Julie enjoying the warm pleasure of each others climax.

Sarah fingers scooped up two dollops of Julies cum from where they dripped down Erik's body, feeding the cum to Julie who sucked greedily at the offer finger. She licked the other finger clean herself and beamed with approval.

"Can we keep her?"