Can We Keep Her Ch. 02

Story Info
Erik and Sarah continue to enjoy their new lover.
3k words
4.72
6.2k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night was intense.

Erik lay in bed with Sarah cuddled in to his side. After the fun of last night, Erik had carried Julie to the shower and washed her thoroughly, before carrying her to her bed. He had collapsed exhausted and satisfied into the bed he shared with his wife. Sarah had gone to bed a little too excited and not a little frustrated. Erik hoped he could make it up to her now.

Erik pulled Sarah in to a deep kiss which she greedily returned. She ground herself on him passionately. He felt her hardening against him her passion building. Erik traced his fingers over her writhing curves, playing her body like his favourite instrument.

Erik rolled on top of Sarah pinning her to the bed and drawing a frustrated groan out of her. Pulling away from her kisses, he pulled his knees under him. Sarah pouted and bit her lip, rocking her hips to tease his cock. He gave her arse a swat.

"Do you want something Beautiful?"

"I need you to fuck me." Erik gave a knowing smile, but Sarah reached up and held his face. "No I need you to Fuck Me!" Sarah earnestly held his gaze. "I know it was mostly my idea, but I had to watch that gorgeous little slut get her sweet bussy pounded last night." She squeezed and stroked his cock for emphasis, she growled with barely contained passion. "And by the end either of you could have given me what I needed."

Erik understood what she wanted, what she needed from him. He leaned in and gave her a kiss, her hips continuing their teasing motion. To her disappointment Erik stood up from the bed. Erik ignored her frustration as he fished in her bedside draw for the lubricant. Though her disappointment was short lived, as he reached down and caressed her face tenderly.

"I think you want to be treated a little rougher than our dear Julie last night." Sarah nodded eagerly. Erik seized her by the hair and guided out of the bed, to her knees on the floor. "In that case, you know what to do."

Sarah tried to lean forward to suck him, but Erik held her hair in an iron grip. She made to reach out to touch him. Erik pulled her head back. "No my little slut. Hands behind your back, mouth open, like a good girl. We can't have you stroking your clit now can we?" Sarah quickly complied, pushing her chest out as she clasped her hand behind her back. Erik guided the tip of his cock in to her waiting mouth. Sarah moaned with delight, sending a shiver through him.

Without releasing his grip on her hair, Erik slightly relaxed his arm letting to Sarah slowly swallow him, holding her in place when she reached the base of his cock. She struggled as she gagged on him, but he held her there until her eye's began to water. When she thought she couldn't take it any longer, he pulled her back as she gasped for breath. Without needing any prompting Sarah's mouth found his cock, lovingly sucking him again. He patted her hair and she purred on his cock again, making Erik's balls tingle dangerously.

Erik pulled out of her talented mouth before she could make him cum, and pulled her to her feet.

"Fuck, you're amazing." Erik said, shoving Sarah firmly against the bedroom wall. Sarah looked over he shoulder with a wanton smile, wiggling her arse invitingly. Erik lubed his painfully hard cock and positioned himself behind his incredibly sexy wife.

Guiding her feet apart he positioned his tip to her arse and pressed. Her bussy opened to him, letting him slide right into her, curling her toes as he filled her. She growled into the wall as Erik held her hips with one hand, the other held her firm against the wall as he began to fuck her arse slow and deep until her clit was dripping down her thigh. They quickly found their familiar rhythm, Erik picked up the pace pounding Sarah into the wall until her legs were shaking.

Sarah's passionate moans were getting loud, her eyes rolling back in her head, the side of her face pressed into the wall. Erik could feel his climax was coming close and he could feel Sarah shaking in his hands.

Just before her orgasm overtook her, Erik dragged Sarah's limp quivering body back to the bed. Her arse clenched around him as she came, pushing him over the edge. He came deep in her, as her arse milked every drop of his seed form his balls.

They lay there together, his arms wrapped around her, his shaft still buried in her. The scent of her filled his every breath. They floated blissfully in and out of consciousness. Sarah moaning as Erik slipped from her.

"That was so fucking hot."

Erik stirred after a while, Sarah wriggling pleasantly in his arms. He looked over to find Sarah had her leg propped up and Jules, naked as he had left her last night, suckling and cleaning Sarah's clit. Sarah moaning and she guided Jules with a hand entwined in Jules' purple hair. Jules was thorough and diligent in cleaning Sarah completely. She prodding Sarah over onto her stomach and began eating Sarah's cream pie with abandon. To Erik, it was incredibly hot watching Jules on her knees eating his cum out of his wives freshly fucked arse. Erik's manhood began to stir again, and Jules took notice. Jules locked eyes with Erik while eating Sarah's arse clean, cheekily cocking her eyebrow at him. Sarah's was moaning told of her approaching a climax. Rolling back over Sarah guided Jules back to finish and clean the results of her eager efforts. Erick was now rock hard watching Sarah pulse ans she came in Jules' mouth.

As Sarah's climax subsided Jules finished her cleaning before crawling up the bed and kissing Sarah passionately, making her taste herself from Jules' lips.

Jules the set to work cleaning Erik, which she did lovingly. She licked and sucked his entire shaft with even more enthusiastically than she had last night. Erik ran his finger into Jules purple locks, guiding her down the full length of his shaft. It didn't take too long for Jules to push Erik over the edge earning her second mouth full of cum. As Erik collapsed to the bed, Jules dutifully shared her new load of cum with Sarah who greedily kissed her back.

"Fuck." Was all Erik could manage.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. You two were so loud, and it was so hot watching you, I couldn't resist. I hope you don't mind me joining in."

Erik pulled both of his girls two him and they both snuggled into him on either side. He could get used to this.

The trio of lovers dozed for most of the morning, deeply enjoying being in each others arms. They would have stayed there, hunger and other biological needs pulled them from the comfort of the bed.

"I'm starving" Sarah griped. Erik pulled her into a hug, kissing the top of her head.

"I could cook something." Jules volunteered. Both Sarah and Erik held and kissed her.

"Don't you dare. You've done quite enough for us this morning. There is a local place not far from here, we'll go get some brunch there." Sarah stated. Erik was completely on board with this plan, though Jules seemed a little nervous but reluctantly agreed.

After everyone was showered and dressed, they'd all climbed into the car and headed off. Erik was a little disappointed to see Jules wearing the track suit from when he'd come to them. Jules saw the disappointment on Erik's face as he drove them to the cafe.

"I didn't really have anything else to wear, at least nothing appropriate for lunch. Sarah and I mostly bought sexy things yesterday." Jules looked a little embarrassed before she could continue. "I- I also am more comfortable being a girl for both of you. I don't think I can be a girl in the real world. At least, not yet."

Sarah reached back and squeezed Jules' knee.

"We'll have to stop and get you more clothes after brunch" Sarah giggled slightly seeing Erik's discomfort at the though of more clothes shopping.

"No, you can't this is all too much." Jules protested.

"Not at all, I was serious when I said I want to keep you, and don't worry Handsome, I'm sure we'll both make it up to you for dragging you around the shops with us."

"I didn't say a thing." Protested Erik.

"Yeah, but you didn't say it very loudly." Sarah giggle at this. So did Jules in spite of herself.

The car pulled into the car park, and Sarah and Erik jumped out. Jules didn't budge. She looked like she was on the verge of tears. Erik signaled for Sarah to get them a table, then got back in the car and sat with Jules. He just sat with her in silence for a time, until she turned to him. Even in boy mode she was still breathtakingly beautiful.

"You've both been so kind to me, too kind to me." Now the tears started to flow. Erik unbuckled her and pulled her to his side. "I don't deserve to be treated this well."

Erik pulled her chin up so they were eye to eye.

"You deserve to be happy, and I hope you're happy with us. I know Sarah is very happy to have you, though I think she's impatient for you to have her."

Jules tried to smile through her tears. She went so speak but Erik stopped her.

"I haven't finished. You are very welcome to stay with us, though I feel you're going to want to 'earn your keep' as it were." Erik paused to make sure Jules was following his train of thought. "Have a think about it, no need to answer yet. You tell me what you'd like to do and I'll see if I can help you." Erik kissed Jules and she kissed him back, her hand caressing his chest.

"Thank you. No one has ever been this kind to me." She murmured.

"For now you can come work for me, if you'd like. At least until you find something you'd prefer to do. Please do me a favour though, let Sarah spoil you. I've not seen her this excited in years." Jules nodded with a shy smile. Erik opened the door to get out. "Oh one request, I would love it if Julie working for me, not Julian." A mischievous grin crept over his face. "I've always wanted to fuck a sexy secretary over my desk." Erik strode off toward the cafe, locking the door when he heard Julie shut her door. She caught up with him and hugged onto his arm, bringing a smile to his lips as they entered the cafe to join Sarah.

The rest of the day seemed to drag for Erik. The brunch was great, they always cooked the bacon crunchy just how Erik liked it. After that Erik was kind of bored.

Watching the girls, his girls, getting excited was definitely a plus, but there was a lot of walking and waiting in between those highlights. Some of those outfits though, they would look great on the bedroom floor. Or the office floor, come to that. Something to look forward too.

The only other good thing was that after a couple of shops Jules found a lovely dress and after some coxing Julian went into a change room and never came out. Julie joined them for the rest of the day. Both Erik and Sarah gave her a lot of hugs and not a few kisses of encouragement. Sarah wasted no time in organizing an emergency makeover through one her friends for Julie as well.

While Erik wasn't really thrilled with having to spend more time waiting in a shop for the Girls, he couldn't argue with the results. His breath caught as Julie came out from her make over. She looked like a goddess come to walk in the mortal world. Her purple hair was artfully disheveled, her beautiful green eyes were sparkled, and her lips seemed fuller. Julie walked up to Erik giddy with excitement.

"How do I look?" She give a little spin and Erik couldn't help admiring how her new knit dress hugged her figure. Her arse looked amazing. Then when she finished her twirl beaming up at him, Erik's heart melted seeing her so happy.

"You look amazing!" He pulled her in to an embrace, his hands drifting down to her perfect arse. Her hips wiggle delightfully under his palms. Her perfume stirring something deep and primal in Erik's core. "We need to go home, right now."

Julie blushed a deep crimson. He wanted her all the more.

"Where's Sarah?"

"She'll be back soon, she said she wanted to grab something quickly." Erik spotted Sarah through the crowd hurrying back to where she'd left them. "Here she comes now."

Julie turned to try and spot Sarah. Sarah got her first look at Julie and stopped dead, as if she'd been slapped. It took her a moment to regain herself, all the while Julie was twisting her hands with a worry that made her all the more adorable.

Without saying a word, Sarah walked right up to Julie and kissed her deeply.

"You look beautiful! Gorgeous." Sarah turned to look to Erik. "We need to get home, right now." Julie's face burned and even brighter red.

They all headed back to the car at just short of a run.

The ride back to the house was tense, the girls barely able to keep their hands off each other. When they car pulled up, Sarah practically dragged Julie into the house. Erik chuckled to himself and gathered up the bags from the car to bring them into the houses.

As he entered the house Erik could hear Julie's moans echoing through the house.

"That didn't take long." Erik took the bags to Julie's bedroom, then headed for the lounge room.

He found the girls hard at work and lost in their own world. Julie was siting where Erik had sat only last night, her fingers running through Sarah's hair. Julie's eyes were rolling back into her head as Sarah, clothes discarded, knelt between Julie knees. From Julie's face, Sarah was doing her best to suck the poor girls soul out through her clit.

Erik poured himself a dram of whisky, then walked over to take a seat on a chair to watch the girls.

Julie's moans were intoxicating. She looked Erik in the eye, her mouth open almost gasping with pleasure. With a cheeky wink, Julie tilted her hips up while pushing Sarah's head down. Sarah didn't need much prompting to start eating Julie's arse enthusiastically. Julie almost got way more than she bargained for, as Sarah's devious tongue wormed its way into the core of Julie's being.

Erik took the opportunity to reward his gorgeous wife's efforts and torment their new lover further. He set his whisky glass between Sarah's shoulders and tickled his way down her back until his fingers found her bussy. He started to teasing and exploring her hole. Erik turned his attention back to Julie, slapping her hands away from where she was stroking her painfully hard clit.

"Hold your legs up Slut!" Erik ordered and Julie swiftly complied allowing Sarah better access to her tight hole. Erik started to stroke Julie's clit, all the while fingering Sarah's sweet arse. Julie was whimpering now under the combined attentions of Sarah and Erik. Erik could feel how painfully hard Julie was.

Erik, fingers still deep inside Sarah pulled her around so her arse was pointed toward Julie. Julie started to let go of her legs and got a swift swat of her clit for her troubles.

"Did I say you could move Slut?"

"No." Julie's gasped as she got another quick swipe at her clit.

"No what?"

"No Daddy!"

"Close enough, let go of your legs now." He retrieved his glass and drained it. Setting it aside, he ordered Sarah, "Stand!"

Erik gave Sarah's arse a smack and she stood up. He guided her backwards onto Julie's hard clit. Sarah moaned with delight as she slid down Julie's length.

"I've been waiting for this all day" Sarah moaned. Erik kissed her deeply.

"Have fun with her."

Sarah started rocking her hips back and forth on Julie. Julie placed a hand on Sarah's hip to guide her as they sped up. Julie and Sarah were soon lost in their pleasure. Erik couldn't help himself.

He knelt down between both of their knees and started kissing Sarah, who moaned deeply into the kiss. Erik took out his cock and pressed it to Julie's spit slicked bussy entrance. The trusts and rocking served to push Erik past Julie's tight hole.

"Fuuuuucck" Was all Julie could manage. Erik and Sarah moaned into their kiss.

Sarah was now a bouncing in Julie's lap, all the while Erik was pounding Julie's arse. It was all too much for the poor girl. Erik could feel the shaking start as he buried himself deep in Julie. She moaned and whimpered as she came inside Sarah, who let out a satisfied moan, continued to slowly fuck herself on Julie until Julie's clit slipped from her.

Erik was showing no such mercy, pounding Julie until he too climaxed. Julie was left a limp mess on the couch, Erik's seed leaking out of her.

Erik picked her up like she weighed nothing.

"She's sleeping with us, she's earned it" Sarah kissed Julie's forehead.

"I think I love you guys." Julie sleepily cuddled into Erik's chest.

Erik carried her to their bedroom and lovingly put her to bed before Sarah and he climbed in with her.

With a kiss goodnight, they all fell asleep in each others arms.