Can Wife Help Him Get Promoted? Ch. 03

Story Info
2nd dinner party, spanking caning and domination.
5.9k words
4.55
10.8k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last few days had changed my life well at least my sex life upside down. I had loved being an exhibitionist for the first time. I had loved sex with females for the first time and I had loved being totally submissive for the first time. The few days before the second evening with Pete's boss and his wife were confusing. I seemed to be constantly aroused. Fantasies of being totally dominated by May and Rod filled my mind and I was tempted on a number of occasions to masturbate to relieve my tension. I managed to resist.

It hit me when I started to get ready to go out that it was a very different me than the me that had prepared for the previous dinner. I panicked when I put my new dress on without a bra. I had felt brave in the shop but now realized that the dress was no more than framing my naked firm boobs. I avoided turning to face Pete who had been complimenting me on how the dress looked from behind. When I did his jaw dropped. He laughed and said I looked wonderful but asked me what bra I would wear with it. I bottled it and said he could help me choice one. They all looked wrong and ruined the appearance of the dress. In the end he persuaded me to wear a very plain seamless bra. I was pleased and surprised that he had not spotted that I was not wearing any panties.

He did give me a talk about making sure that I did not upset the hosts. Although he had been promised the promotion the Board had not agreed it yet. If only he knew how compliant I had been with the hosts the last time he would have backed off this line of conversation. I smiled and promised to be a good girl, a very good girl. He did give me a slightly questioning smile when I said it.

I was a bit like an excited schoolgirl as we rang the doorbell, nervous but buzzing. May opened the door and gave me a big warm hug and a much more restrained one to Pete. She moved behind me as she slipped my coat off my shoulders. Rod was in front of me and drank in the view of my braless outfit. I was in panic as he said.

"Oh my dear that is the most stunning dress I have ever seen. Show May you look absolutely wonderful."

I turned slowly to show May and Pete. Pete was clearly very unhappy that I had not worn the bra he had helped me pick. He was in a difficult position because his boss had just said how wonderful I looked. Any protest was completely squashed when May added.

"I am so glad that you are feeling a bit of an exhibitionist. I think we can both enjoy teasing the men tonight. Doesn't you wife looking breathtaking Pete?"

His agreement was far from convincing but this was ignored as we were led into the lounge. There was a brief discussion that was work related before we took our drinks through to the dining room. The material across my bust rubbed just enough to keep my nipples beautifully erect. Although I felt a slight sexual excitement I was disappointed that it felt nothing like the last time. Had this been a one-off and would this evening be just a boring dinner party? While the conversation was bland I did notice excitement in our hosts eyes. I enjoyed the attention my erect nipples were receiving. The wine flowed and Pete was able to enjoy his share this time as we were going to take a taxi home and he was not on duty.

When we retired back to the lounge everything got much more interesting. May insisted that I sat next to her on one sofa while the men sat opposite. Rod lit three cigarettes offering, or rather giving, Pete one and offering one to me. He kept the last one for himself as he sat down. Pete said he didn't want his. I took a long drag on mine and held it as May did the same. I knew right then that things were going to turn very sexual very quickly. What I was not sure of was how Pete would react to me being submissive. I was sure that I knew exactly how I would react. With encouragement from Rod Pete took a tentative drag on his cigarette. May and I shared ours slowly. I was now relaxing as Rod addressed Pete.

"You didn't seem very happy with your wife when she revealed what she was wearing. We have only seen your wife in submissive mood like she was when you left her with us. She seemed to enjoy being submissive as much as we enjoyed dominating her. Didn't she May?"

This stunned me but I was pleased that he had asked May to confirm his assertions not me. It was not her reaction that concerned me but Pete's. He shot me a look that was partly disbelief and partly looking for me to deny Rod. He didn't get that as I dropped my eyes.

"I was just being a good girl. You told me to be a good girl and do what I was told. I did everything that I was told to."

"She certainly was a very good girl and seemed to love doing everything Rod and I told her to. We had the most wonderful evening. I do so hope it can be as exciting again tonight."

Pete now looked confused at this turn of events. Just for a moment I was afraid he would get up and walk out. It looked like a light bulb moment as he suddenly relaxed and slumped back in his chair. Maybe the cigarette was helping. May picked up on this and whispered in my ear that it was time to entertain the men. I wasn't sure Pete was ready to be entertained but Rod could read his wife's mind and watched as she eased her legs apart. Nothing was said but instinctively I knew I should copy her every move. I shifted slightly so that when I opened my leys they were pointing at Rod not Pete.

I was delighted as Rod immediately switched to looking at me or actually my open legs. I rewarded him by opening up further. His reaction was delighted surprise. It confirmed how far he could see and I was delighted that I had not worn any panties. Knowing what he could see and how much he was enjoying the view sent an excited buzz through my body. It was in a conspiratorial voice that May whispered asking me whether I thought Pete was ready for this. This was followed by her twisting round so that her now spread legs were pointing straight at Pete. Pete's face was a picture. He tried without success to drag his eyes away from the view. He only managed when I copied her and he stared in disbelief between my open legs and wet naked pussy.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Rod, do you want me to close my legs and put some panties on? I need you to tell me what you want so that I can be a very good very submissive girl for you. Pete tell me whether you still want me to do exactly what Rod and May tell me to."

"Pete you asked your wife to be a good girl. From where I am looking she is being a very good girl. She is a bit naughty to be coming here this evening with no panties on. Do you think we should punish her for that or congratulate her for being such a good girl?"

Pete looked dumbfounded but also defeated or at least accepting of the situation. The display changed as May lifted her bottom off the sofa and pulled her panties off over her feet. She then sat back and started to masturbate by rubbing her swollen clit. As previously I copied her and found my pussy to be even wetter than I had thought. We were both displaying ourselves to Rod who had a huge smile on his face. I was a bit concerned that I had done the wrong thing when May's hand removed mine from my pussy. She placed it where hers had been and replaced mine with hers between my legs. It felt much more exciting as she masturbated me. Pete had gone quiet but had started to watch the two of us playing with each other.

"Peter have you ever seen your wife having sex with a woman? She does seem to enjoy it so much. Be a good girl and go down on my wife, she looks very ready to receive your tongue."

I was so pleased to be given a clear instruction, as Pete couldn't object to me doing something that I was delighted to do. I wanted to do what I was told in the most provocative way possible. I was quickly kneeling in front of May with her clit in my mouth and my arse as high in the air as I could comfortably get it with my legs wide apart. Finally I found my own clit with my fingers.

"There Peter, is that the most wonderful view a man could have? Her beautiful large bottom is framed to perfection by her suspenders. Take your hand away my dear it spoils the view."

It was not said aggressively but I still felt as if I had been slapped on the hand. Again the reference to my large bottom did not go unnoticed. It made me a little self conscious as this was nearly all the two men could see of me. I now concentrated on exciting the pussy in front of me. This was rewarded by May giving an excited running commentary. Lots of compliments as her hands found the sides of my head. It was sensual as she played with my ears very gently. I became completely engrossed in what we were doing until something exploded between my legs. More specifically right on my aroused clit.

It took me a few seconds to realize that I was not hurt only stung. A flogger that had been flicked up had stung me between my legs with perfect accuracy. I got what I wanted as this was repeated more than half a dozen more times. I waited for more but now the flogger exploded across by bottom about a dozen times. Again it stopped as I carried on trying to please May with my mouth.

"Your wife has the most spank-able bottoms I have ever enjoyed. I would love to spank it or cane it but will step aside if you wish to do it yourself."

I prayed that Pete didn't not pick up on the words, "I have ever enjoyed". He had enjoyed my bottom and the thought that he might again excited me. I had not thought about it being caned, but to have it ignored would have been worse.

"I have never spanked or caned her. I am not sure she would want me to."

"If you feel you have to ask her then you are very unlikely to end up spanking her. Your wife needs to be told that she is going to be spanked or caned. She needs to feel submissive so that she has no responsibility for what happens. She is an absolute natural submissive."

I so wanted to be angry at what Rod was saying to Pete. However it was excitement that was my strongest reaction. I didn't anticipate pain in a positive way but the idea of being helpless while a hand or a cane took control of my bottom was seriously arousing.

Things moved quickly as, as if to prove his point, Rod ordered me to stand in front him and Pete. He turned me to face away from them before telling me to touch my toes and spread my legs. For the first time that evening I felt Rod's full dominant force. I was in position in seconds. I asked him whether I was to masturbate for him. My hands were between my legs as soon as he gave me permission. It felt so totally naughty and dirty. I loved the exhibitionism of the situation as two men watched me from behind as I fully exposed and pleasured myself. I imagined being taken from behind right where I was. I am a little ashamed to admit that in my imagination it was Rod's cock that took me hard fast and deep.

"Good girl now May will take you over her lap and warm your bottom so that I can show your husband how to take charge of your wonderful cane-able backside. Tell your husband that you want me to take complete control of you and your bottom. Make it crystal clear what you want otherwise your punishment will be denial, total denial."

I knew what he meant but doubted that my confused husband did. For the last few minutes I had been very excited and my body had been buzzing all evening. The idea of being denied didn't bear thinking about.

"Please Pete I want Rod to take total control of me for the rest of the evening. If he wants to cane me I welcome the experience, if they want to spank me please say they can. Please tell me to be a good girl."

"You have been naughty all evening. Pantie-less and nearly topless. You deserve to be spanked and caned. They don't only have my permission they have my blessing."

This was said with just a little anger but also a resigned acceptance that he had little say in what transpired. May had a wicked smile as I crossed over to her before draping myself across her lap. When I settled she lent forward and whispered that she was going to do her best to bring me to orgasm while she spanked me hard. Her hand found my clit and I knew that I would struggle to deny her wish. I would have happily asked Rod for permission to orgasm but with my husband right there it just didn't feel right. With no permission offered by either Rod or May I knew I would have to fight to prevent what my body craved.

The spanking began. The fingering of my clit began and the combination was beautiful. The temperature of my bottom was rising but there was no pain just delicious warmth. I was pushing myself down in an attempt to increase the contact with my clit. After about a dozen firm spanks May paused and reached with her spanking hand between my legs. Her fingers found my wet pussy and spread the natural lubrication to my anus. She then rested a single finger right at the center of my excited sphincter.

"Tell Peter what you would like me to do with my finger?"

This short question had dramatic consequences. I was being required to publicly agree to being totally humiliated and more importantly Pete was faced with the fact that I wanted to be totally sexually dominated.

I did not answer immediately and it was Rod that next spoke.

"You are going to be punished whether you answer or not. The punishment could be pleasurable as well as painful or it could just be painful. Pain and denial may make a girl compliant but pain, stimulation, exhibitionism and permission is such a beautiful combination."

"Please May fuck my bottom with your finger."

She rubbed my clit beautifully as her finger eased into my bottom. I pushed my bottom up as far as possible to maximize the penetration. In other circumstances I would have welcomed the fingers bringing me to a quick much needed orgasm. I knew the timing of any orgasm was not for me to decide. I knew what happened for the rest of the evening was not for me to decide. The uncertainty and anticipation were frighteningly exciting. At that moment I shut down my decision-making thoughts and relaxed into total submission. It felt euphoric and wonderfully liberating.

It might have only been a small finger but the sensation, as I did everything I could to fuck myself with it, was breathtaking. She laughed at my sigh as she slipped her finger agonizingly slowly out of my bottom. The spanking was rhythmic as it started again. The combination of the fingering of my clit and the firm spanking felt more like being made love to rather than punishment. Only two people existed in my world and it was the hands of May that were the most important feature of all. She varied the manipulation of my clit while keeping the spanking consistent. Each time my excitement levels threatened to develop towards orgasm she eased off. I was never allowed to get to the brink but my body was kept buzzing with sexual excitement. All I could think about was being allowed to beg for this stimulation to be continued until it reached its natural conclusion. I have no idea how long she spanked me for. The heat in the area built slowly but steadily. Her fingers occasionally wandered down to my open pussy before returning to my demanding clit. She chuckled when she discovered that it was getting wetter and wetter by the minute.

"There, Peter it looks like your wife is rather enjoying my wife spanking her bottom. It is turning the most beautiful shade of red. I love to cane the bottom of naughty young ladies but it is so much more enjoyable if that bottom is already rosy red and matched by an excited pussy. I think she is perfectly prepared for the cane. Come and show that beautiful round bottom of yours to us men."

My exhibitionist side kicked in, as I felt excited by the idea of once more displaying my naked posterior to the two men who I hoped would be excited by it. I slipped my dress over my head leaving only my suspenders on. Without words Rod instructed me to kneel down close in front of him with my back to him. He gently pushed my shoulders down leaving my bottom the highest part of my body. With his feet he tapped my ankles to instruct me to open my legs wider.

"Move your chair closer to mine Peter. The view from here is quite exquisite. Have you ever seen your wife, or any other woman for that matter, quite so beautifully ready to be fucked? I am almost tempted to suggest that you take her here right now but she does deserve to be caned."

His hands were feather like as they caressed my hot cheeks. As they approached my pussy one finger slipped easily into my molten orifice. His hand was still on my bottom as he gently slid in and out of my over-heated pussy that offered no resistance. If he had touched my clit at that moment I would have lost all control. I was actually thankful that he didn't. I did wonder what my husband was thinking as another man, his boss, played with my bottom and fingered me until I was right on the brink.

"Would you like to do the caning or would you rather leave it to me?"

I didn't hear an answer but Pete must have given an answer somehow.

May walked past me with a cane in her hand. The tip of the cane was very soon between my legs and tapping my clit and the area around it. I shifted position in an attempt to ensure that the cane made contact squarely with my clit. It stung but it also stimulated. I nearly asked him to hit me harder but knew better than to challenge him. I sensed rather than saw him move until he was straddling my body facing away from my head. The tapping began again but now the thin cane struck the very heart of my anus. I immediately tensed in an attempt to close his target area. "Open" was his simple command and I obeyed. The next strike took my breath away and I just managed to stop myself from tensing. This was rewarded by the next half dozen being firm but not so hard.

"Come her my dear and kiss her better. She has been a good girl and deserves a little reward before I add half a dozen stripes to her beautiful bottom."

May didn't exactly kiss my bottom. I felt my cheeks pulled apart and her tongue found the very heart of my anus. She did her best to replicate fucking my bottom with her tongue. It didn't go in far but there was just enough penetration for the movement to feel very arousing.

"Peter, if you wish to save your wife from me caning her now is the time to say something. If I cane her I will give her permission to orgasm as a reward. She may have been naughty in her choice of outfit but she has supported you to the hilt by doing everything May and I have asked of her. You have a very beautiful very submissive wife."

I am not sure whether Pete's lack of response was a positive decision or whether he was unable to challenge his strong-minded boss. Either way if there had ever been any doubt about me receiving a caning or from whom it had now been removed. Now I was for the first time focused on the caning. Focused on the frightening pain I would suffer.

"If you are a good girl you will receive just six from my cane. If you are not a good girl you will receive an extra six. To be a good girl you will; thank me after each one and avoid having an orgasm. Just so that we set you a bit of a challenge May will play with you between each strike. My experience of caning naughty girls is that they can endure the pain a little easier when they are on the point of orgasm. The really bonus is that when they are allowed to climax this is usually spectacular. May's best orgasms are always when she has a striped bottom, are they dear?"

"Yes, almost always dear."

He didn't pick up on this slight contradiction. He told May to sit in the middle of the sofa and me to kneel and face her with my legs either side of hers. This guaranteed that my legs were wide enough for my pussy to be fully visible. Without being asked May found my pussy again with her fingers as if to test that she could reach. When she had adjusted me so that she could reach me to her satisfaction her hands found my boobs that were hanging invitingly. My nipples with almost no physical attention had stayed at least partially erect all evening but now they were fully erect and screaming for more attention. May took her time rolling them between her fingers and thumbs and pinching them hard. Rod had taken up position to my left hand side and started to tap the cane very gently across my bottom. As he did so May switched her attention back to my pussy or more accurately my clit. Now she was clearly masturbating me as if she was desperate to make me cum. I was on the brink in seconds until my bottom exploded with searing pain. The pain got stronger for a couple of seconds and I was able to draw a breath. I barely realized that my nipples were now being played with again. Rod cleared his throat and it reminded me to thank him. I could feel ever inch of the stripe across my bottom. It was painful and very hot. Again May switched to my clit that much to my surprise had become less sensitive than it had been seconds before. It was almost a relief as she brought it back to full arousal before I started to build again towards climax. I started to plead with them although I knew my words made no sense. I was desperate to cum but even more desperate not to cum.

12