Can You Hear Me Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Shit!" Yumi screamed.

"Oh shit is right, you don't like that do ya," ZiZi retorted climbing off the floor after removing her shoes.

Yumi's blood was up and she was about to reply with another smart-ass remark, but cut it short when she heard a screams and thumping coming from apartment 3A. ZiZi heard it too and stopped to listen.

Laura froze in place when the lights came on. Then she craned her head towards the door where the switch was. Richie watched Laura's reaction to the sudden brightness in her room. Her eyes were squinted from the light and need of her eyeglasses.

The blurry figure moving toward her made her scream. Richie didn't want to give her a chance to get her wits back. If he learned anything in the past month it was to use shock, and awe to his advantage. He quickly grabbed Laura and placed his right hand over her mouth; then pinned her to the floor by leaning on her with his left arm.

"Be quiet, I'm not going to hurt you," Richie said quickly.

Good God I'm busted was Laura's panic stricken first thought when she recognized Richie now that he closer.

"I see you enjoy listening to our fun, I think you ought to see it in person, don't you?" Asked Richie.

He snatched the stethoscope off the wall with his left hand and put it around his neck. Laura didn't like the tone of his voice or the fact that she felt completely humiliated by the situation. Richie removed his hand from her mouth and stood up. He straddled Laura and removed his belt.

"Get up," He said in calm but firmly tone.

He expected total compliance to his commands and Laura did not disappoint. Moving slowly she tried to pull up the pants which were still around her ankles; but Richie blocked her.

"I didn't tell you to do anything but to get up." Richie stated.

He helped Laura to slowly stand erect by grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling. Laura resigned herself to what ever awaited her, and Richie slipped his belt around her neck after fashioning it into an improvised leash.

"Lets go, you belong to me now!" He told her. Richie's slapped her naked left buttock with an open hand, but she didn't cry out. Wincing and rubbing the burning cheek she followed him when he gave her leash a tug. Laura stumbled toward the door hobbled by the pants shackling her ankles.

Yumi was intently listening, and did not see next blowing coming, but she sure felt it. ZiZi had smacked the heavy leather thongs across her buttocks inducing a loud yelp of pain. It pleased ZiZi so much she struck again with out waiting for the count.

"How many is that?" ZiZi asked.

Yumi blanked on a ready answer, in frustration she shook her head slowly and sobbed.

"I don't remember Ma'am, Fifteen? I think?"

"I think you're your wrong." ZiZi laughed cruelly, "Since you don't know we'll just call that ...twelve."

"No, its fifteen I'm sure now." Yumi pleaded.

She knew that her plea was going to be ignored. ZiZi was lining up her next strike when she heard a noise behind her. Coming into the room was Richie leading the girl from next door. She noticed the green scrubs top but didn't see the bottoms until she looked down to see why the girl was walking funny. Yumi by this time had turned to look also; and Richie noticed.

"You need to be looking at the wall in front of you or I'll give you another five lashes, ZiZi what's the count?" He asked.

"Twelve Sir," ZiZi responded quickly.

"Bitch," Yumi silently mouthed facing the wall; she felt completely degraded by having her beaten naked body on display, as she stood like a child in a corner powerless.

"ZiZi fix her properly," Richie said referring to Laura as he removed the leash.

"Here sweetie let me help you with this", ZiZi said.

She pulled the scrubs top over Laura's head, to reveal a leopard print bra beneath.

"Nice," ZiZi commented; feeling the smooth satin finished material before unhooking the bra and tossing it aside.

Laura covered her breast as ZiZi squatted down to pat Laura on the legs lightly. Laura lifted her legs one at a time allowing ZiZi could pull off the panties, scrub bottom, and socks.

"Oh would you look at that, Nipples and pussy pierced," ZiZi informed Richie.

Richie hadn't noticed before she had a small golden hoop through her clit; ZiZi was squatting in front of Laura pulling on the ring. Laura was trying to hide her breast with her hands, but left her lower body accessible; she made a loud gasp when her clit was stretched to its limit before the hoop slipped from ZiZi's fingertips.

Yumi heard the pleasure tinged gasp and turn to look; she paid for it when Richie lashed her bottom with the belt in his hand.

"Eye's front," Richie reminded her, with his voice steady, without any emotion.

"Sixteen Sir," Yumi cried, she became very excited; the thrilled was that Richie was back.

Richie appraised the new slave. She was about five and a half feet tall, average build and extremely pale, her dark hair was a deep shape of purple, tattooed on her cone shaped left breast was an Ankh, and small band of tribal designs circled her upper right arm, the tramp stamp of two long stem black roses twisted together crossed the small of her back.

Several pairs of golden hoops adorned her ears and left eyebrow, and her right eyebrow had been drawn on with the heavy black eye makeup. Her black nail polish was chipped on both her hands and feet.

"Take her over to the bed while I finish with Yumi," He instructed ZiZi.

Then turning his attention to Yumi he said. "When I have finished the rest on your punishment, take the new girl and correct her terrible grooming, understood."

"Yes Sir", Yumi answered softly.

She saw the thing was hanging around his neck. She realized what it was; she understood what Laura had been doing. Yumi like the idea, it was such an intimate servitude grooming another person. She had transformed ZiZi's lush tangled red pubes into a neatly cropped triangle. Yumi had shaved herself until only a thin landing strip remained.

So engrossed was her daydreaming about restyling Laura's bush that Richie's belt stung the back of her thighs before she knew it was coming, but she enjoyed it.

"Seventeen Sir," She bit her lip and moaned in pain.

Then again she was struck.

"Eighteen Sir," She gasped.

Laura watched in an excited trance, she was aware of ZiZi hands stroking her body. She had no interest in women, but the landlady's tugs and pulls on her piercing were gentle, and she was enjoying the attention.

Laura felt herself getting slicker each time the belt stung Yumi. Her reactions did not go undetected by the other occupants of the room. ZiZi's nipples poked noticeably through the thin material of her dress and her panties were wet. Yumi's body crackled with the excitement knowing she was the star attraction and she loved it. The pain had become pleasure. Richie was throbbing from excitement also.

Richie whipped the belt once more, the sharp report of the smack against Yumi's red and welted bum made her tremble on weaken knees as she approached orgasm standing there in her time out corner.

"Nineteen Sir," Screamed Yumi, pleasure reflected in her shaky voice.

"Hon wait until it's your turn, you scream the same way." ZiZi whispered to Laura.

Richie lowered his arm and lightly slapped the belt between Yumi's legs with an underhand swing that softly popped her swollen labia. The blow was no more then a tease, but excited her more then she could stand; she was ready to pass out as her vision blurred like a heat wave.

Then the moment was shattered and lost forever when Laura's cell phone started blowing up again. The annoying devised was still holstered and clipped to Laura's pants lying on the floor. Laura hoped the phone would silence itself, but she knew Janey and she was not hanging up until she left a message.

Before it got that far, Yumi crazed with frustration went over to the pile of clothes and found the phone and answered it.

"Hello?" She asked, holding the phone like a microphone allowing everyone to hear.

"Laura, is that you?" The voice on the other end asked sounding tiny over the phones speaker.

"Yes but I can't talked right now, bye." Yumi taunted with a wicked smiled as she pushed the button to end the call. She winked at Richie and tossed him the phone.

"Your phone as been very, very annoying Laura. I think it's time it stopped wrecking our fun." Richie said.

Not even bothering to look at Laura as he spoke his fingers worked over the keypad. "There it won't be a bother anymore now," He said, and throwing the phone aside.

"Yumi your excused now, please have a seat on the bed." Richie continued, deciding to grant Yumi some clemency.

He watched Yumi move to the bed with a look of surprised on her face. When she sat the look changed us she winced in pain the moment her buttocks touched the bed.

"Well ladies what shall we do about our new friend the lovely Laura?"

Laura's skin goose bumped, she was surprised to be referred to so familiarly. Suddenly she found all eyes on her and she fidgeted on the bed staring at the floor to avoid eye-to-eye contact.

"ZiZi, you take the first honor, Yumi go clean her up." Richie said.

Yumi felt slighted now, she was being left out again while ZiZi would play the Mistress. .

"Oh and Yumi when you're cleaned up, you can play top too," Rich added.

This information invigorated Yumi and she jumped off the bed and grabbed Laura by the hair and shoved her down hallway towards the bathroom.

Richie took a seat in a chair next to the bedroom window and noticed the weak first light of dawn was just appearing.

ZiZi gladly stripped off the ill fitting dress and walked over to a trunk by the closet to pick out an outfit, she didn't have a big selection up here in Yumi's apartment. So she pulled out a white silk blouse, a tight knee length charcoal skirt, Black crotch-less panty hoses, and a pair of wicked stiletto heeled boots. She laid the clothes on the bed and went to the bathroom.

ZiZi found the other two women preparing themselves in the small bathroom. The smell of beauty filled the air. The mix of nail polish remover, cold cream, and depilatory foam assailed her nostrils.

She grabbed the cold cream off the sink's counter and removed her heavy make-up with cotton balls, then squeezed past the others to climbing into the tub. Turning the knobs she adjusted water temperature and started the shower.

Yumi was sitting on the toilet and her hands were covered in foam, which she slathered on Laura's pubic area after she had coated her labia with a protective layer of KY that extended to her anus. Laura felt silly with her cold cream mask and standing with her hands placed on top her head and her legs spread; she had the foam applied to her underarms and legs too. Yumi inspected her handiwork and washed her hands.

She pulled off her sneakers and socks, and stepped into the tub. Looking over her shoulder she said, "Stay just like that, I'll call when I'm ready for you."

She removed the barrette holding her ponytail then head whipped her long hair loose and joined ZiZi under the spray.

ZiZi was moving a soapy bath cloth over her full figure, her eyes were closed but she felt Yumi nearby. The young girl placed her hand on ZiZi's and slipping the cloth from the woman's grasp and began lathering her.

Softly moaning she raised her arms offering access to her body; ZiZi asked "Aren't you still mad at me?"

Although she was only half ZiZi's age Yumi, was the alpha in their relationship. She wished Richie would realize it too, but until he did, she would control the situation by topping from the bottom.

She hummed to herself as she made big bubbly circles with the cloth on the woman's neck, shoulders and breast, and ZiZi felt all her tension ebbing away under Yumi's touch. Yumi took her time between the woman's warm soft thighs, peeling the tender pink petals open with the fingers of one hand, and working the sudsy cloth with feathery touch along the length of the sensitive furrow.As she bathed ZiZi, Yumi watched the woman's facial expression; and smiled satisfied with her action when she made ZiZi's lips quiver while from the clit lathering she was giving her. For a few minutes ZiZi was lost to the girl's knowing touch, and the liquid of her excitement began to flow freely.

Yumi them knelt before ZiZi and touched her still humming mouth the freshly scrubbed triangle above ZiZi's vulva, producing a yelp of surprise and pleasure from ZiZi, giggling she stood up suddenly and slapped ZiZi's ass hard.

"Okay that's enough for you, better go get ready." Yumi announced.

"Damn you, I was getting ready to cum you little tease, you owe me", ZiZi whined getting out the tub.

ZiZi eyed Laura up and down, and smiled knowingly at what awaited the young woman.

Yumi made the newbie wait until she had lathered and rinsed twice before calling the new girl into the tub. With swift smooth strokes of her hand Yumi cleaned the dried foam from Laura's under arms and legs.

She polished off the tangle on Laura's mons in the same fashion, before moving to the more critical area.Yumi's hand slid along the edge of Laura's sex cleaning off the foam and fine hairs where skin transitioned to flesh much more delicate. Laura moaned involuntarily under the cleaning caress and her freshly exposed skin tingled while she admired now her newborn smooth vagina.

Yumi pulled and rolled Laura's flesh spurring a yelp as she inspected the sensitive folds and wrinkles like butcher would a prime cut of meat. She the grabbed the wash cloth from Laura and gave her a brisk scrubbing from head to toe. Satisfied Laura was completely clean; she hooked her pinky into Laura's labia jewelry and led her still dripping wet to the bedroom for Master's approval.

While the others showered ZiZi took a seat at the vanity wrapped only in a towel and brushed her wet hair into a tight bun; the towel feel away as her arm moved but she made no effort to hide her body, as once she finished she dressed slowly, knowing Richie was watching her. The only make up she applied was bright scarlet lipstick and black mascara. She walked in front of Richie when she felt ready and did a turn as if she was modeling, and then waited for the response.

"You look great! What do you want to use?" Rickie asked.

"I don't know what ever you suggest," Answered ZiZi.

"I think to start you shouldn't go to rough perhaps a paddle or crop." Richie suggested.

"Hmm, a crop sounds good." ZiZi said.

From the cedar wardrobe she selected an implement that appeared to be was more suited for a Clydesdale, but was used with regularity on her. The crop was 30 inches long with a graphite shaft and long wide tab on the business end. It's made a nice crack on contact, but its bark was worst then its bite. It was the perfect tool for beginners, posers, and wannabe's. She swished the crop through that air getting a feel for the tool.

While she followed Yumi to the bedroom Laura noticed the welted red skin on the petite girl's buttocks and legs. The site suddenly made a chill go up her spine just thinking she would be subjected to the same fate. Entering the bedroom she saw Richie seated by the window, and ZiZi standing beside him, holding what looked like a stick tipped with a black credit card.

Richie noticed the two women and thought they looked sexy as hell, dripping wet straight out the shower, the improvised leash was a nice touch too.

"She's all yours ZiZi." Said Richie, while lecherously stroked the lump in his trousers.

Before ZiZi could take charge; Yumi noticed she choose the crop they nicknamed "The Toy" so she decided to give Laura a real taste with an open hand slap on the ass.Laura howled and grabbed her burning bun and winced.

"Turn around and spread your cheeks", ZiZi ordered.

Laura did as instructed and presented her bottom to the "Master" for inspection. To add to the degradation, ZiZi wanted to have her pull apart her pouting sex lips and show Rich what belonged to him now.

"That's right show Master what he will be enjoying whenever he wants it." Spit ZiZi, emphasizing "whenever".

ZiZi paced back and forth clucked her tongue, softly teasing the crops tip back and forth on the woman's wet skin. Laura whimpered and flinched in anticipation, sure that a blow was going to land each time ZiZi passed. Then thinking the mental torment had gone on long enough ZiZi swung the crop in an arc bringing it back down smartly.

"Owww..." Laura cried out as her hands moved to cover the reddening skin.

"Alright that's enough showing off...you little tramp. Go get on the rape bench," Ordered ZiZi.

Laura didn't know the rape bench from a can of paint, but she saw an old beat up vaulting buck next to the wardrobe. The old piece of gym equipment had duct patching the cracked and worn padding. It also had been modified with leather fetters for neck, arms and legs, the evil looking devise had to be the rape bench.

Since it didn't sound like a request and Laura positioned herself on the contraption. The buck's height allowed Laura to bend at the waist and place her upper body on the apparatus standing flat footed, as ZiZi buckled the restraints on her. The padding smelled funky from old sweat when Laura inhaled deeply while waiting for ZiZi to begin.

Richie sipped bottled water as ZiZi peppered Laura's upturned buttocks with a flurry of moderate force blows. Yumi observed the action as she dressed herself, and enjoyed the warm rush that began between her legs and spread outward, turning her nipples diamond hard.

Laura was trying to holding her breath so as not to crying out, but she was red faced and shaking from the effort. ZiZi wanted to hear cries of pain and landed several hard smacks to the back of Laura's thigh and Laura burst like a bubble.

"Oh god please, wait...wait...wait..." Laura whined breathless. She twisted around as best she could but was in a vulnerable position. ZiZi smiling maliciously popped Laura and made hers dance foolishly from the crop's hot sting.

Richie was enjoying the sight of Laura flailing vainly, her face covered in twisted strands of hair as her head bounced and scrubbed on rape bench; her feet kicking and a white-knuckled grip on apparatus' smooth polished surface. Yumi had finished dressing and wore a leather bustier and silk bikini panties, over high-heeled boots.

Watching with great interest she sat on the bed, she could hardly wait to get her chance with Laura, but wasn't sure what she would do; yet.

ZiZi had fully taken charge of the situation now. She was landing blows quickly up and down the length of Laura thighs. She was working up a bit of a sweat and her tightly brushed bun was fraying.

Yumi noticed that Richie and ZiZi were really into the proceedings, and calculated this would be a good chance to clear the air. She moved over to Richie and slid into his lap.

"Richie I have to tell you something important." Yumi said, as she let her fingers play in his hair.

"Right now?" Richie asked, looking impatient.

"Uh huh," Yumi said nodding.

"Okay go ahead," He said sighing.

Yumi nuzzled up to his ear and whispered.

"What!" Richie exclaimed after hearing what she had to say.

Then he made her say it again out loud for ZiZi and Laura to hear. Red faced and humiliated Yumi confessed the reason she spiked the drink and her misrepresented vestal status, without divulging any details of her Cheer Leading exploits.

"You should have told me I would have played the game Yumi," Richie scolded.

Then he added. "I think we will keep you in virgin mode a little longer so you can watch me fuck ZiZi and Laura and learn a few things.

Yumi cursed silently to herself, another planned backfired. Now not only would she not get the dick she desired, but another woman was going to be enjoying it besides ZiZi.