Can You Imagine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She erupted in delight. Her entire anatomy shuddered mightily and she began speaking in tongues. The strong pelvis shook the bed as her hips slammed against the mattress. Her body vibrated and she nearly bucked me off. I plunged a little deeper and withdrew slowly then sped-up and seesawed in and out. Always changing pace and pushing deeper, the quick changes driving her wild.

Her body was racked with spasms and she cried that she needed more. I knew when to take advantage of a situation and I could see that Karen was loving this deviant scenario. I slid back down between her legs and after giving her cunt a soft kiss and a rough tongue-lashing, unzipped my pants, throwing them across the room in my eagerness to explore her more thoroughly. Karen struggled for breath, her heart in her throat. She loved my oral action on her plump clit but she knew that the best was soon to come. She watched my every move and as my erection became exposed, she drew-in her breath and gaped voraciously, "My gawd, its enormous."

Karen was only coming down from the first series of orgasms when I rubbed the helmeted tip of my enlarged cock between the thin strip between her cunt and ass. She grew more tense as I slowly teased it at each opening and let her own wetness lubricate the thick head. She reached for my solid lance and then spread the oily mixture along her folds and finally held her outer lips apart for me, announcing her complete submission. As I eased my straining cock past the swollen and reddened folds and into her hot, tight cavern she shrieked a Banshee- like wail of forbidden lust. Trying something lewd, I ordered her to wrap her strong legs around my shoulders and to skooch her tender cunt even closer, so that I could have every inch of her shivering pussy. With only a sultry glance, she obliged readily and grabbed hold of my hips, surrendering to my control. It aroused her to be ordered to comply with my wishes and I could detect that she was a hidden submissive.

My cock pressed inward, stretching her narrow passage and driving the length of my rod into the depths of her cunt. She watched me intently, puffing-out her cheeks with her deep breaths and muttering incantations to the gods. Those icy blue eyes flew open and then just as quickly glazed over. She was overwhelmed with passion and about to explode. And so was I. Her eyes closed tightly and her lips creased in concentration. Her big tits jiggled on her chest and her hips were pushing against me. We soon formed an erotic rhythm like the pumping of a steam engine. My cock emerged from her constricted cunt at a steady but quick pace. On the downstroke she moaned with illicit desire and I roared with sublime satisfaction. Pulling back, the gaping lips of her pussy grabbed at my sturdy piston, not wanting to let go.

Her body tensed and her hands clutched the mattress, holding tightly until her knuckles turned white. Those shocking blue eyes were mere slits but she took-in my every stroke as she watched my thick organ drive and then re-drive into her yearning cavity. Her hips were pushing me back after each thrust of my cock. Karen's body was tight as a bowstring and I was pumping like an animal. We felt the spasms at the same time. Her tremendous climax rocked her body and sent her quivering and shrieking. Then she sensed the heat of my ejaculation. Nothing in life except fantasy, prepared her for this moment. She was convulsed in ecstasy and trembled beneath me for five solid minutes. She had experienced this sensation before, but never so powerfully and to this extent. She closed her eyes and gave herself up to it. She pulled her body into mine, shaking like a leaf in the wind.

When it was over, I gently withdrew, allowing our combined fluids to seep down her thighs and puddle on the damp sheet. We laid still for a long time. Our heart rates and blood pressure slowly returned to a functional pace. She smiled a sultry, embarrassingly submissive grin and said, "I never dreamed it could be like that. By the way, what's your name?" When I answered that my name is Larry, she giggled a post-sexual laugh and replied, "Well Larry, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. We may have to do this again." When I told her that we were not nearly done for the night, as I positioned my cock toward her lips, she didn't refuse.

My slippery cock was reddened and wasn't quite as hard as before but she stroked it in her grip and fingered the entire length of it. Feeling the blue veins that spider-webbed the large column; she gently worked the already-swelling pole from the domed tip, around the bulging width and down to the thick base, encased in sticky, black curls and supported by the plum-sized balls that had already deposited a full load in her twat and wanted now, to fill her sexy mouth. She stroked it and rubbed our mutual liquids along the length as her lips moistened. She brought it to her yearning lips and opened, forming an enticing "O" shape that she longingly allowed my tool to slip between. This woman was made for sex, the kinkier the better.

Karen was just getting into the spirit of the endeavor and I was mounting to another giant orgasm when we heard a man's voice from downstairs. "Mom," we were both startled, but for different reasons. "Mom, what are you doing? Can't you hear me?" My cock went limp in her mouth and besides, the way her mouth dropped open, it would never have stayed inside. Then we heard footsteps in the stairwell.

"Who in hell is that?" I whispered but wanted to shout as the footsteps neared. I didn't think there was a man living here?" (As if I had any claim.) And I desperately looked around the room for my clothes. I was never a "fighter" and the last thing that I wanted was to be naked with the rather obvious evidence of debauchery, while being confronted by a strange, angry man. My clothes were in a tangled mess in the far corner of the room and the footsteps were now practically on the upper landing. Sweat broke-out all over and I could only think to cover my crotch. I looked to Karen for an answer.

"Shh" she said. "It's my daughter." She scanned the room as I did, her eyes were as big as saucers. It was as if she had never been in this room before. "Either she got home early or we were much longer than I thought." Her clothes were in the bathroom and when I saw her look towards the window, I shook my head. I told her that I was not going out any third-floor balcony, naked. She just laughed.

"Your daughter?" I echoed but in a higher voice than hers. "That was definitely a man's voice." I wasn't convinced, but then, why would she lie? She was just as naked and cum-soaked as I was.

"I may as well tell you, because you're going to see in a minute." Then she called to the mysterious stranger climbing the stairs. "Honey? Give me a second and I'll come down to talk with you. Why didn't you tell me you were home? Why don't you get something to eat?"

The reply came again, in a man's tone, "Mom, I've been calling your name for twenty minutes, I've already showered. What's wrong?"

Karen hurried to tell me a story in two seconds, that should have taken two hours. "Yes, she's my daughter. She was born a male and is going through a fragile transition. Please be kind and don't say anything stupid. The rest will be obvious."

At this moment, her daughter stepped in the room, expecting to see her mother... and only her mother. She stopped suddenly as if she stepped on broken glass. She did look like Karen, with a few subtle- and one not so subtle- difference. She dashed-out quickly and stood just outside the door. Her blue eyes peered around the room as the two of us sat uncomfortably on the bare mattress.

Karen had attempted to cover her nudity with the only thing handy- the pillow. Which she shoved between her thighs and then turned her body so that she was leaning against me but speaking to her daughter. I was holding my hands over my cock and balls, I never felt so ridiculous in my life. Karen introduced me to her daughter Catherine, (nee Carl.) Catherine apologized profusely for interrupting us and I could see that Karen was flummoxed.

Again, with my cock overruling my brain, I detected a way to take advantage of the situation. Obviously, Karen was in a dilemma. She had been caught in flagrante delicto, and I had already ascertained that she was a submissive. My cock began to swell and stretch. In backgammon, when you gain an edge, you roll the doubling cube. I took a chance- a big chance. As Karen was explaining the indelicate situation to her daughter, I reached over to her and took her hand as she spoke and wrapped it around the shaft of my rapidly expanding cock. She froze in mid-sentence, her big blue orbs meeting mine, but didn't pull her palm away. Then I held her wrist and jerked it up and down the bulging, pink column of manhood just to see the expressions on the two women's faces.

Karen was torn for what to do. But I gambled that her lewd fantasies had not quite left her mind, they just needed to be reinforced. Her daughter appeared mesmerized by this crude behavior but I noticed that she couldn't look away and her mom couldn't resist. Karen felt the subservient need to be watched and humiliated to make this rape fantasy complete. And Cat had some voyeuristic compulsion to watch her mom being raped, (possibly a mother/daughter thing.)

I will freely admit that I know nothing about Transgender individuals or the process that they endure to feel more like themselves. If I ever met somebody who was Trans, then they disguised it well and I had no problems with it. I don't know if Catherine was taking shots, pills or still coming to grips with the issue. She only spoke in a lower voice at home, because it was more natural to her. Otherwise, she was a very sexy-looking woman.

She was twenty-one and had her mom's blue eyes and long blonde hair. Her face was freshly scrubbed and her skin was silky smooth, though she was taller and more broadly built. She was wearing only a towel that she wrapped around her like a woman would, just above her small breasts and barely covering her hips. Behind the bottom of the towel was I-know-not-what. She had long, toned, hairless legs and was bare-footed. And her big blue orbs sparked with curiosity as she watched her mom stroke my cock. As the shock lessened, she continued to apologize and back down the hall. Karen said that we would talk with her in a minute, I mentioned that we might be a bit longer. Both women appeared extremely embarrassed but noticeably aroused. Catherine mumbled meekly and went to her bedroom.

"Now, where were we," I said. As I brought my straining cock to Karen's lips and told her to "Open up and take it." She hesitated for only a second, continuing to masturbate me while she talked. She asked that I please don't hurt or humiliate "Cat" and that she would do whatever I said. I could tell from previously, that she was anxious to do what I commanded, she just didn't want either of us to disappoint Cat. My mind whirled with opportunities. I nodded my consent but still fed my cock to her lips and she took it slowly but was warming up fast. I pumped my cock into her narrow throat, jamming and forcing it to her tonsils. She gagged at first but then took hold of it and sucked on just the head, then gently licked the long, veiny spear and eased it back and forth between her red lips.

"I don't want her to be upset," speaking shakily she said, as my firm erection filled one cheek and then the other. I grabbed a shank of her hair as the tension built and she sucked harder. This was apparently a key part of the crude fantasy and she was torn between choices. I could see her cheeks expand and felt the warm suction drawing my cook towards the back of her throat. Then I exploded like a geyser into her mouth. Going so deep that most of it went straight down her throat, she swallowed simply to breathe clearly and still some of the syrupy liquid oozed from her lips to her chin. I was sitting up with my back against the wall and hands behind my bed like I was on vacation. Karen was on her knees with her face in my crotch and slurping at my cock, as her hand diddled her wet, sticky cunt lips.

Her bare ass faced the door and I was patting it gently, circling a finger around her most private entrance, watching her quiver and shake as I got closer to her rear orifice. Her floppy tits dangled and slapped together making a sloppy, wet banging noise. She just moaned and pumped my tool into her yearning maw. That's when I saw that Cat had reappeared, standing at the open doorway and hungrily watching everything we did. Her mom was just wiping some cum from her mouth and I swiftly grasped her sweat-slickened hips and hoisted her well-lubed cunt onto my jutting lance. She needed no more foreplay and squatted contentedly onto my lap. Her hot pussy settled gently on my stiff pole and she rocked and twisted her pelvis, slowly screwing herself down on my cock. In this position, with her thighs wide, she was getting cock deeper than she'd ever had it. She squealed at the intrusion and groaned from the stretching activity but it was she who controlled the pace and how deep she wanted it. And she wanted it all.

I was enjoying the hands-free fuck and I ordered her to squeeze her big, bouncing breasts and offer them to my mouth. She obeyed willingly and was aroused and enthralled by the erotic seduction of it. She grabbed her big, swaying tits with both small hands and kneaded the full heft of them, bringing them to my snaky tongue. But my attention was divided. I loved her attitude and the obvious submissive nature of it, and she really was beautiful and sexy looking as her blonde hair flew and her big tits bounced, but I was looking over her shoulder, cautiously observing Cat taking it all in. Hidden slightly by the doorframe and her mother's jiggly backside, and entranced by the lewd manner that her mom followed demeaning commands, she turned her gaze to me and realized that I could see her plainly.

She was still, like a deer in the headlights. Her jittery bare legs wobbled back and forth as she balanced nervously on one leg then the other. Only the towel concealed her naked frame, (I can only guess why she hadn't bothered to put on clothes.) She was perspiring heavily with her blonde locks dangling in wet strands and a small current of warm water dripping between whatever cleavage she had. And one hand had snaked beneath the lower hem of the towel and was furiously rubbing her private parts to a fevered pitch. She was turning red but not entirely from embarrassment for me watching her, this excited her!

I resumed the pounding of her mother's obliging cunt as she bent over my reclined form. And then just to watch the reaction from Cat, I spanked Karen's jiggly ass a few powerful thumps, making her jump and squeal even more. I barked out, "Tell me that you're my sex-slut and that you'll do anything that I say." She mumbled a few words of obligation, but it wasn't enough to satisfy me... or Cat. "Say it slut," I ordered her in a more stern voice. "Say it or I'll take my cock away."

She was straining to keep bouncing on my cock and fighting the inner turmoil to submit audibly.

Desperately, she looked up at me and with tears forming in her eyes, she nodded and whispered her acceptance. I said that wasn't good enough, her daughter watched intently for her reaction. I grabbed her hips and started to pull her sweaty, horny torso from on top of me. She screamed, "No please, don't pull-out. I'll do whatever you say. I'm yours." Karen was close to tears and pleaded with me. Her daughter was wild-eyed watching this scene. The towel she wore slipped from her wet body, revealing that she was jerking her tiny cock, bringing it to about four inches of erect pleasure.

"Karen, you heard me didn't you," I demanded. And her body trembled, the big tits bobbed on her chest and her groin stiffened. "What did I say?"

She spoke in a wavering stutter. "Yes Sir, I heard you." I insisted that she answer me correctly, and as she took a giant breath and a momentary cough, she began to reply with, "I'm your sex-slut Sir, and I'll do anything that you tell me to do." I was watching Cat while her mom recited her oath and Cat's tiny, erect cock was suddenly glistening with pre-cum oozing from the tip. And her masturbatory tugging made a squishy sound that alerted Karen to her presence.

She jerked around swiftly, to see her daughter completely naked and flogging her small appendage, watching as her mother bounced on my rod and conceded her total surrender to my dominant position. Karen slumped on my cock and twisted to dismount. She rolled on her side in a fetal curl and hid her face in my chest. Mumbling words of self-reproach and every combination of "Sorry" and "Embarrassed" that she could think of. By this time, Cats cock shot a generous amount of cum on to the carpet and the rest dribbled over her wrist and palm as she stood transfixed at the looming debauchery.

"I can't believe that my daughter witnessed that. I don't know what to say." Now, she did start to cry. Cat was troubled that she placed her mother in this delicate situation and tentatively started to leave, unsure of what the correct protocol was in this scenario.

I understood just how I could profit from this. I began by talking to Karen, "Its alright, relax," I tried to calm her but not actually relieve the guilt. "I think that your daughter got excited watching me fuck you." Now Karen's eyes widened. We both stared at Cat as she stood with her hand still wrapped around her sticky penis. I motioned to Cat to approach the bed and she complied, her mother watched in amazement while she slowly sat by our side, never removing her moistened hand from her slowly deflating erection. Facing Cat, I said, "you liked that, didn't you? It excited you to see me fuck your mother, didn't it?" She didn't answer at first, just shyly turned to look at her mom's naked body, smeared with dry, flaking cum.

She answered reluctantly, but this time in a softer, feminine tone, " Yes, it looked sexy. I mean, uhh, I liked watching..." She had trouble facing me but kept sneaking quick peeks at my semi-hard cock. "I liked seeing it go in." She started again, this time her attention was focused on my rapidly expanding cock. "Its so big, it probably hurts a little." This time, I understood.

I said to Karen, "She's not upset by watching me fuck her mom." Karen was momentarily quieted, her sobbing stopped as she listened for more details. "She got excited by seeing my cock." (I rolled that doubling cube once more.) I looked at Cat, who was practically drooling as she sized-up the dimensions of my erection. "You want my cock, don't you?" I held it in my hand and pointed it at her. "You saw your mother sucking my cock and you're wondering what it must feel like... and taste like."

Karen interjected, "No. You can't. I mean, you don't want to do that, do you?" She was flustered and rambling. She sat up and tried reasoning with Cat. Her big tits wobbled and were cum-streaked. Her pussy was a tangle of short, curly hairs matted-down with a sticky, soupy solution that Cat had seen how hungry her mom was to receive. She turned to me, her eyes still watching as her daughter stared keenly as I slowly stroked my fleshy column. "Don't let her do this, please. You've got me. I'm your slut. I'll do whatever you want, remember."

"I will too," we both startled and turned quickly toward Cat. "I heard mom say it, and I will too. I'll be your slut. I'll do what you want." Before anyone else could think, I reached for Cat, and by the nape of her neck, I lowered her to my bulging prick. She was uncertain and her mother, frozen in awe, but Cat parted her lips and sucked it into her reticent mouth. She was an eager learner, having just watched her mom and tasting the lingering flavor of her mom's cunt on my cock, she licked at first, and then gulped it down. She made noises just like her mother, as she hummed and purred, savoring her first blowjob.