Can You Imagine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen watched slack-jawed while her daughter slurped at my tool. Seeing Cat's obvious enthusiasm and helped along by my roving digits twiddling her knobby clit, she relented to the occasion. She plucked loose strands of Cat's sweaty blonde hair from her eyes and allowing us both a better view of her initial sucking technique. Then she gently caressed her small, pointed breasts and her hand glided down her daughter's belly to where her tiny cock hung loosely. She cupped the little balls and massaged her slippery shaft, giving Cat excitement on both ends. I was playing with Karen's clit while she pumped her daughter's tiny cock, and Cat's energetic suctioning action was threatening to bring us all off at the same time.

In the next instance it happened. Cat's mouth was filled by my creamy load and she wasn't expecting so much. She choked and sputtered, the cum splashing down her chest and soaking her. She coughed and gagged for a minute. Before that, and just watching as her daughter fellated me, I pinched Karen's clit and jammed two fingers inside her hot cunt, she quivered, knowing what Cat was about to experience, and her own body let go with a sudden gush of electricity. Cat continued to suck my cock now that the eruption subsided and her mom licked at the trickle of white syrup that coated her A-cup tits.

For the remainder of the evening, well past midnight, the girls took turns learning just how I liked my cock to be caressed and sucked. They shyly explored each other's bodies too, tenderly kissing and licking each fold, mound and erogenous zone. They also realized that they get excited by taking orders and especially being told to perform, lewd, incestuous depravities on one another. And it thrilled them to recite the oath that they would both become my sex-sluts, and please me sexually at any occurrence that I chose. Though Karen was ashamed that her "virginal" daughter had been coerced into this crude cult by her own mom. And Cat was a bit jealous that her mom could offer more abundant and experienced prizes. Their sexual proclivities overrode any moral conflicts.

Late in the evening as I placed Karen on her knees and bent her face into Cat's spread thighs, I rammed my cock into the mother's velvety smooth pussy with such force that her head rattled and her big tits swayed back and forth. Knowing that Cat was entranced with the show, I used a few tricks to bind her attentions towards pleasing me. I yanked Karen's hair and pressed on the small of her back, pushing her mouth on to the tiny dick of her daughter's that stood up sharply, as her daughter gaped at the extreme fucking. Karen found her daughter's small, but solid cock and after a few exploratory kisses, sucked it between her ruby lips and slowly brought her to climax. Cat was thrilled just watching me plow a deep furrow in her mom's squirming cunt, and after I deposited my sticky seed in her warm cavern and pulled it out, Cat scrambled to take my dewy sword in her hungry mouth.

I saw the vigor with which she sucked me, her lithe fingers cradling her limp cock trying to bring it back to strength to match my own. I said to her that if she learned to suck my cock appropriately, that I might fuck her tight little ass. She giggled and her smile swelled with delight. Her mother looked disconsolate, thinking that she had one thing that her daughter couldn't parallel, but realizing glumly that what Cat had to offer could only be rivaled with her own virginal ass.

That was my last fuck of the night, my cock was purplish and swollen and my balls were drained. The girls had learned a lot and were sated with their discoveries. Karen mentioned that it was late and they both had to work tomorrow. Actually, so did I. But I wasn't about to let this gift horse flee the barn. I said that the next day was Friday and I would be at their door immediately after working hours. We would spend the next three days getting better acquainted and the girls would learn their roles and how to please me. And then I left them. I finally got home about twenty hours after I'd left, but the trophy was worth the hunt.

The End

Votes and Comments welcomed