All Comments on 'Can You Only Watch'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
phantommasterphantommasterover 2 years ago

Your stories are always great. I think this needs a sequel.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Really fucking hot! Please let there be a sequel that gets the daughter in on the action. After all, unless she's deaf, she has to be aware of what happened what with all the roaring and yelling. Five stars and a favorite point!

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

F**king Awesome, MDM! Loved it!

kingswedekingswedeover 2 years ago
Good BUT

Great story BUT you ruined it with the last sentence.

TexdomTexdomover 2 years ago

Damn that was hot!!! Maybe another chapter?

Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking cuck for a father ruined it. Ugh,

zooliciouszooliciousover 2 years ago

Hell yes!!! Hot!!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Plot was really thin but the sex scenes were outstanding - 5* (Welcome back - been a while)

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing. One of the best stories of this subject I've read in a while. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome! Parts 2 and 3 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sure wish my mom had loved me enough to cross the lines. She let me spy on her, never wore a bra at home but when I tried to give her a special gift she refused me saying it wasn't right, was too late or just too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damm !

jamesmaryjamesmaryover 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing !!! A whole lot more thought went into this than so many other Mother/son saga's - loved the introduction of Dad's interest ! I really, really hope there's more to follow - please !!!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Fuck. That was hot, AF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So fucking hot. I don't normally comment but this is one of the best stories I have read in months. Love dad as the demanding cuckold.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Phew, so hot! Thanks

CarmellaCCarmellaCover 2 years ago

I loved this one baby and we need chapter 2 xx

Love Carmella xx

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

An extremely well done mom/son story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good Mountain Dew Man. Just one question ? When is Daddy going to fuck the daughter? Also, the family get together, father, daughter mother, son. You got this going now run with it. A reader in Florida

slipperycat25slipperycat25over 2 years ago

Excellent story...part 2? Daughter catches and joins in?

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

Daddys turn and I can't wait!

JadeEmpressJadeEmpressover 2 years ago

Wow this is ๐Ÿ”ฅ!!! Can't wait for part 2

loverofbksloverofbksover 2 years ago

I don't know what kind of magic you add to your stories but damn baby you bring the fire where others only bring a teasing heat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a sexy story that should be replicated across every home in the country. I loved that dad get excited by the thought of his wife watching/participating in her sons sexual release and then encourages his wife to let their son fuck his mother thus turning the son into a motherfucker, daddy into a cuckold, and mom into not only a slutwife but an incestious one at that. I canโ€™t wait for a continuation as there are so many directions to take this nasty story of family love. I hope dad gets to watch in person as his son defiles his wife over and over again. Here is hoping that at some point mommy walks into the family room dressed in nothing but a garterbelt with nylons, a strand of pearls, and some stockings and stands in front of her husband and son then rubbing her 6month pregnant belly says look what our son has done to his mother dear. The son and mother could then embrace in a kiss all while mommy strokes her sons cock while daddy watches and strokes his own.

Imagine if dad only encouraged his wife to bed their son because dad has been secretly banging his daughter and saw this as an opportunity to bring his incestious relationship to the surface. Imagine at bed time dad kisses his wife goodnight, waves to his son then walks had in hand with his daughter to her room and fucks her all night. Meanwhile the son dutifully mounts his mother and the two rutt like wild animals. In this version mom and daughter could be pregnant together.

isabeaudalesisabeaudalesover 2 years ago

great story, got me going big time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My cock kept leaking and I fed it to my mouth sucking with my tongue it tasted so good. If I saw his cock I would have sucked it too, I love cum. WL n Petersburg Va

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It should say 'cuckold' in the tags or a in short header to the story. Puts me really off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GREAT short sexy story,r we going to get more ? I don't like reading half finished work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that's fine. She can want it "again and again" because she doesn't love her husband anymore, because she's just a vagina with a body. I'm sure daddy's little girl will be delighted to fill that hole in her daddy's heart. And everyone lives happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it.....The imagery of how it was written was excellent. I could enjoy that imagery over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best story I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story you should have continued with more with dad and daughter having sex and then all 4 of them having sex together gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

englishnospeakenglishnospeak9 months ago

Even though it's a short story it's really captivating, and that cliffhanger ending got me hooked. I still gave it 5 stars. I'm hoping you'll continue the story with the dad divorcing his wife, thinking she was lying but she was actually fucking her son! That twist could add some intense drama and imagine if she's pregnant from it! As for the sister it'd be awesome if she got involved!

englishnospeakenglishnospeak9 months ago

If you do decide to continue the story, please keep the dad out of it!!! Having 2 males in the story is a major turn off. He could leave the house and start anew. Let the focus solely rest on the mom and her son and the sister too! as they navigate whatever lies ahead ;)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

MOOOOORRREEE!!!!

calabash1950calabash19505 months ago

Love the story, my opinion is to keep the dad in the story if you write again, having him aware just doubles the lust factor as far as I am concerned...soooo hot! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This needs more episodes. Dad and son taking turns with her - a couple times each!

SnoopygirlSnoopygirl4 months ago

Fkn hot as fuck!!!!! Love the dad was encouraging and getting off on it. Love you for sharing loved every minute of it x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Clever premise.

Needed much more foeplay and teasing. Both of Danny's cock and her pussy.

Needed edging rather than rushing to orgasms.

Needed Danny eating her pussy. Maybe him insisting. Maybe her insisting.

Offer of anal was too sudden.

Needed at least Danny touching it/teasing it whils she blew him or something else, and her discovering she liked it.

Four stars.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12318 days ago

"Can You Only Watch?:" - The pace of the story structure--pacing and "softness", if you will--is toooo fast. Slow down, offer more details to the interpersonal and (foreplay) sex scenes. As written, it's a 'stroke story' with a mother/son incest-based flavoring. Thanks to mother for nixing Daniel's entry into her backdoor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous