Can You Only Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breasts sprang free into the cool air of the bedroom. They bounced slightly as they settled back into place. I was a bit disappointed to see a little more sag sitting there than I had in the mirror; but that feeling of feeling of insecurity vanished with Danny's next words.

"Oh my God...oh shit...fucking awesome...oh God mom..." I watched as only the sight of my breasts threw him over the edge.

"Fuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk" Danny growled as his entire body convulsed on the bed.

His cock throbbed violently in my hand as I held still. Looking down I watched in fascination as the small hole opened and a stream of thick, white, hot goo shot straight into the air.

Derek's words; do it, echoed again in my head; and without even thinking; I leaned down and swallowed that purple head as his cock gave a second violent jerk.

"MOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM" Danny screamed as hot thick seed flooded my mouth.

Just like the night before, I swirled the thick creamy seed in my mouth, coating my tongue and taste buds. He was tarter than Derek, but he was also considerably thicker, I thought as I swallowed his sperm.

Danny just whimpered and shook as a smaller, third glob filled my mouth. I knew he was about finished so I slid my mouth off his, and softly set his spent cock along his belly. He lay there staring at me as I reached up a finger and collected the small trickle that had leaked from the corner of my mouth, and popped it inside.

I stared him back into the eyes as I swallowed, letting him see the muscles in my throat work as the last of his load filled my stomach. I reached out and softly patted his bare chest with my hand.

"I needed that" I said with a smile.

He just lay silent, in shock, as I calmly rose from his bed and walked from his room. Back in my own room, I spent the next ten minutes shoving fingers, a hair brush handle, anything I could find; deep into my dripping pussy. I collided through not one, but two massive orgasms the likes of which almost frightened me they were so intense. By the time I was done, I curled up on the bed and fell into an exhausted sleep.

The thing was I HAD needed that. I had needed and wanted every stroke, every suck, and every drop. That afternoon I felt the best I had felt in two months. I could tell Derek wanted to ask, but he waited. He knew something had happened by my sudden mood lift, and the fact I had made him homemade meatloaf for dinner, which takes a LOT of work.

That night, I was already in bed, on my back; when Derek slid under the sheet. I automatically spread my thighs as his hand settled into the groove.

"Jesus" he whispered.

He was right, I wasn't wet; I was a dripping faucet; and I had been all day. I had never been this heightened before; it was like my body was craving release all over again.

"What the hell happened?" Derek whispered as his fingers found my sopping wet opening.

"I stroked...his cock" I grunted as one fat finger slid deep inside me.

"Wait, you actually touched it...you stroked it?" his voice was shocked.

"Yes" I grunted as he drove that finger so deep I thought it would come out my mouth.

"Did he cum?" he asked.

"Yes" I grunted as he pumped that finger in and out.

"Holy shit...you jerked him off?" his voice was incredulous.

"No" I shook my head as my body started going haywire.

"What...I thought you said..." Derek asked.

I turned my head and looked at him, his eyes bored into me as that finger plumbed my steaming depths.

"I sucked him off" I rasped.

Just that quick that finger was gone. I thought Derek was angry and stopping; then my body exploded as TWO fingers rammed straight up me; the heel of his hand mashing my clit.

"You sucked his cock?" Derek rumbled.

"Yes" I grunted.

"You made him cum?" Derek pressed.

"Yes" was all I could grunt back at this point.

"You drank it didn't you" he hissed.

"Yesssssssssss" I moaned.

Suddenly those delicious fingers were gone again. I was hanging, right on the edge; and they vanished. Before I could move, Derek was on me. His weight drove me back into the mattress, as he jerked my thighs apart and opened me up. The next thing I felt was every single inch of his cock driving up into me; until his hips slapped my pelvis.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" the moan came out of me with an expulsion of air as his weight drove into me.

He didn't hesitate; he went from park to over drive in seconds as his hips began to rise and fall, hammering down into me. My God I had never known him to be this aggressive; he was stretching me and filling me over and over. All I could do was gurgling and whimper as he fucked me like some feral rutting animal; it was unbelievable, and God was it hot.

I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist, opening myself even further to his pummeling cock. My orgasm that had been sitting just off to the side roared through me unchecked.

"Oh God...I'm cumming...oh yesssssssssssssss" I heard myself moaning.

Derek had his full weight on me as my body convulsed under him, I could feel my juices oozing out and running down the crack of my ass as his cock began to expand inside me. His head was buried in the crook of my neck, and suddenly his hot breath hit my skin.

"You want to fuck him don't you" Derek's deep voice filled my ear.

I wanted to deny his words; but as the waves of my orgasm rolled through me; all I registered was pure raw pleasure. In that moment all my inhibitions shut down, and the nastiest words of my life flowed out of me.

"Yes, Oh God yes" I whimpered. "I want our son to fuck me" I grunted as wave after wave swelled over me.

"AWWW FUUUCCKKKKKKKKK" Derek roared into the pillow next to my head.

White heat filled my belly as I felt him begin to unload inside me. All I remember was whimpering and begging for more as my nails raked his back.

"Cum in me, Oh God yes fill me" I begged Derek

The waves of pleasure that had started to ease up; crashed over my body as a second massive orgasm tore through me. I felt my juices spray out to coat his groin as he ground his pelvis into mine. Dimly I could feel his cock jerking again inside me; so much hot seed it was oozing out around his cock. I couldn't remember the last time either of us had cum this hard; let alone both of us and at the same time.

By the time we had both started to come down off the mountain; I wasn't sure who was more exhausted, Derek or I. He collapsed onto the bed beside me and I just lay there, my chest heaving as I tried to catch my breath.

"You're serious?" I asked softly; turning to look at his shadow in the now dark room.

Without a word, he reached and took my hand by the wrist. He brought my hand over, and then down; my palm resting on his hard, slime covered cock. Hard, oh my God he was still hard. It hadn't been since our twenties he had been like this.

"I'll...try" I whispered softly; turning to try and see his face in the dark.

"Thanks babe" I felt his lips softly brush mine. "God I love you" he said in a hushed voice.

"I love you too." I automatically replied.

For the next three days I did try. I don't know if it was just dumb luck I couldn't hit the timing right; or if my own fears were holding me back. Let's be honest, I was scared to death. I mean what should I do, walk into his room naked and say your father wants you to fuck me?

I formulated and threw away over a dozen plans and ideas; until eventually it was once again sheer chance that trapped me. It was a Friday and Derek was working late so he didn't have to go in on Saturday. Monica was God knows where, and I had just finished getting supper ready.

Getting supper ready was more involved than I had originally planned, considering Derek wouldn't be there anyway. I was half in La La land when I climbed the stairs to tell Danny supper was ready. I was distracted and I was tired; and I never even thought as I simply walked right through Danny's half open door and into the center of his room.

I opened my mouth to tell him supper was ready and froze. Danny was stretched out on his bed totally nude again; one hand holding his IPad and the other wrapped around his throbbing hard cock. He was looking up at me like a deer caught in the headlights.

I admit, there wasn't an ounce of rational thought when I moved; not one. I reached down and plucked the IPad from his grasp and dropped it on the floor. I then climbed onto his bed between his sprawled thighs, popping open my blouse and pulling it off.

I brushed his hand to the side as I knelt on the bed between his legs. I wrapped my fingers around that magnificent specimen; lowered my head...and started sucking.

Like I said before, I was never much on giving head; and because I hadn't done much of it I wasn't an expert. But God did I give him everything I had. I caved my cheeks in as I sucked, sliding my mouth up his length. I swirled my tongue around that fat head while my fist pumped his oil slick dick. I used my other hand to cup and gently massage his balls. His ass bounced on the bed in time to my bobbing head; most of what came out of him was gibberish; but what was coherent let me know very quickly that what I was doing was working.

"Oh shit...mom...oh my God...oh fuck..." Dan babbled.

No, he wasn't Danny anymore. This was a strapping young man, and I had a mouthful of his hard cock; now it was Dan. I wanted him as horny as I was right now; I had never wanted sex as bad as I did right then.

I popped my mouth off as my one hand still pumped his throbbing manhood. I slid my other hand up across his taut belly, lightly pinching one nipple.

"Ohhhhhhh Godddddd mooommmmmmm" Dan moaned.

His back arched and I felt his cock throb in my grip. Sensitive nipples, I logged in my memory bank. I slid up his belly my nipples dragging across his chest like two diamond points. Once I was eye level with him I looked into his eyes, and pure filth spewed out of me.

"I'm done watching baby" I husked. "It's time mommy took control" I told him.

"Mom...we can't...it's not...oh God..." Dan moaned.

"Wanna bet" I threw one leg over his waist and straddled him. "You like mommy sucking your cock, don't you" I hissed down at him.

He was as gone as I was as he numbly just nodded his head. He was so hyped up he couldn't even speak. Me on the other hand, my mouth went into over drive.

"Then try this baby, because mommy is just getting started" I rasped.

I leaned forward, bending over his waist and chest, opening my mouth I sucked in the hard bud of his right nipple. Just as I expected, his back immediately arched, offering his chest to me; and then his ass followed as it rose off the bed. I held that thick shaft in my hand and waited.

As his hips rose, his cock rose straight up; and we both heard that wet slurp as the fat head of Dan's cock slipped between my soaked lips and into my tight pussy.

"Oh Jesus...mom...I'm inside...oh fucking hell" Dan grunted.

"Not yet, but you will be" I grunted as I eased my weight down.

I was used to Derek being the lead; this was totally new to me; and I loved it. To have total control over depth and pace, it was amazing. I pushed down further, feeling a few inches slide in; and then I would hold, letting my walls expand to fit his cock; and then I would push down further repeating the process.

There was no doubt he was thicker than Derek, my screaming walls told that to me as his veins scraped along them. What shocked me was the curve I had seen before. It meant the bulbous head was also dragging along my walls as I pushed him deeper and deeper.

"Fuck you're tight" Dan gasped.

"You're fucking thick" I countered. Then my pelvis met his as I settled into place.

God I was so perverted, I was condemned to hell as I luxuriated at the feel of him inside me. I was a sick, perverted mother; and I was cumming on his cock without even moving. Hot juices gushed out around his buried cock, soaking his pubic hair. I just sat there and quivered as my belly did somersaults. We weren't even doing anything yet, and he was making me cum; I was stunned.

I looked down and saw him watching me with wonder filled eyes.

"Did you just cum?" he asked softly.

I nodded as I braced my hands on his chest trying to steady my shaking body. I looked into his eyes and gave a weak smile.

"Now it's your turn" I husked. "Fuck me until you cum" I told him. "I don't want you to stop until you fill me." I husked.

I shifted my hands on his chest, this time lightly pinching both nipples. I got the perfect desired response. Dan let out a guttural growl; arching his back. His ass rose off the bed and shoved his thick cock right straight up me.

"Fuckkkkkkk" Dan moaned.

"Unngggggggggggggg" was all I got out as the walls of my pussy flexed around him.

I felt his hands grip my waist, and then next thing I felt, was pure heaven. Dan drew his ass back down, holding me up as his cock slid part way out. He then instantly reversed directions and slammed that beautiful cock home inside me.

"GGHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" my piercing scream echoed off the walls of his bedroom

"Yes...oh God yes...more oh fuck...keep going..." I could hear myself babbling as he hammered up into me.

It was like some out of body experience, I could see my body bouncing up and down on him, my arms flailing at my sides. My tits wobbled and bounced with each thrust; first inside my bra, and then somehow free and unfettered.

Dan's head came up and he swallowed a mouthful of soft flesh as he sucked my nipple and breast in. I quivered and shook as every stroke sent the curved head of his cock across that sensitive spot inside my pussy; it was like a continuous orgasm as juices poured out of me like a raging river and soaked the bed under him.

There was no finesse, no great technique; Dan was young, inexperienced, and had boundless energy. Instead it was hard, deep and primal; pure physical lust at its best. I gurgled and whimpered, then begged for more as my son used my body. God I had never had sex like this, and in the dark recess of my mind, I knew I would want it again and again.

Somehow, how on that narrow bed I have no idea; I found myself on my back. Like a tangled mess of limbs and sweat and flowing cream we reversed positions. I was looking up at Dan as he levered my legs up to his shoulders. My thighs quivered and my toes curled as his hips rose and fell; God he was relentless.

"Oh God...mom..." Dan grunted above me.

"In me...dear God in meeeeee" I whined.

"Mom...mom...oh God...you could..." Dan startled to blather.

I reached up and dug my nails into his chest, staring up into his lust contorted face.

"In me damn you" I hissed. "Fill...your...mother..." I grunted between powerful thrusts.

I didn't want there to be a second thought...I WANTED this. I found both his rock hard nipples with my hands, and gripped them tightly.

"Cum in me Dan" I grated. I gave both nipples a savage twist as Dan started his downward thrust.

I heard Dan give a primal roar; his hips slammed down into me, driving my body down into the mattress under his weight. God his cock went so deep I swore he was inside my womb. I watched his eyes roll back, and then felt his cock jerk deep inside my belly. I actually felt the first cannon blast as his sperm was forcefully ejected out of his balls and deep inside me, washing my walls.

"MOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I heard him roar.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I screamed as my body violently convulsed.

Wad after thick wad of liquid heat filled my belly, as hot juices sprayed out of my out of control body, splashing across his groin and lower abdomen. I had never squirted in my entire life, and right then I was squirting every drop I had all over him.

He unloaded, I squirted; he sprayed my insides, I sprayed our outsides. By the time his cock finally began to soften inside me; my entire lower body was a slimy mess of sweat and cum. I heard the obscene squelch as he rocked back onto his heels, his cock sliding free of my gripping tunnel. I raised my head and looked over my heaving breasts at the mess we had made; God it was horrendous. I glanced up and saw the dawning shock and even fear on his face.

"Oh God...Dad..." Dan moaned softly.

"Get me your phone" I gasped out, still trying to catch my breath.

Half numb in shock, Dan leaned over and picked up his cell phone from his nightstand, handing it to me. I wasn't very tech savvy, and my hands were shaking like a leaf; but somehow I managed to point the damn thing between my spread thighs and snap a quick picture.

I pulled up Derek's number from his speed dial of "dad", typing with shaking hands, I finally hit send. I then reached out and handed the phone to Dan.

Dan looked at the phone, and the message I had sent; then he looked up at me incredulous.

"Seriously?" he asked softly.

The photo on his phone showed the aftermath, cum leaking out of my gaping ravaged pussy; sweat and slime clinging to my inner thighs; it was totally obscene. Below the picture I had typed a quick message.

"You asked for this"-Shelly

I reached up and took the phone from his half limp hand, setting it back on the night stand. Turning back I looked down at his still semi rigid pole as it dripped our mixed cream onto the sheets.

"How long before that thing recharges?" I asked softly.

"About a half an hour." Dan gave a crooked smile.

"Make it fifteen minutes and you can fuck my ass" I told him.

12