Can You Take Some Photos of Me?

Story Info
Taking photos of friend's GF leads to a first for him.
5.9k words
4.58
16.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on a real opportunity I was presented in university, but I chose to take a pass because I was afraid what might happen. All characters at 19 years or older. The age of majority is 19 in Canada, so it would all be legal, theoretically. Feel free to comment.

----

Mike and Dan had been going to the same university together for three years. Dan wouldn't say Mike was a close a friend, but they moved in the same social circles, and shared a few classes. They had entered a couple case competitions as a team, put on by the business school. They had done very well, coming in as runners-up in one. As much as Dan enjoyed occasionally hanging out with him, Mike had some behaviors that kept Dan from trying to get closer.

Dan considered Mike a bit of ladies' man, and had witnessed him putting his moves on several different young women, all the while having a steady girlfriend. Dan found this infuriating on a couple of levels. He struggled to meet the right girls, and get anything going. Mike girlfriend was very sweet, and he was cheating on her with these other women!

Dan was an amateur photographer. He had a job with the student newspaper and yearbook teams, taking pictures of campus life. He became fairly well know for always having a camera with him to capture the "goings ons" around the campus. It was his official hobby, and he was getting pretty good at various aspects of it. He had recently added studio portraits. Dan knew a couple of pros and they would lend him their lights for setups, on occasion.

One day at university, Dan was eating lunch in the student union when Mike's girlfriend, Brenda sat down at his table. He had known Brenda since she had started dating Mike a couple of years ago. He usually shied away from talking with her because he disapproved of the way Mike cheated on her, and he was always tempted to spill the beans.

"Hi Dan, how's your day?" asked Brenda.

"It's ok," he replied as he flipped through negatives he had recently developed.

"New pics?"

"Yeah, from the basketball game on Tuesday night."

"I didn't hear. Did we win?" she asked.

"We did, but it was close. Came right down to the buzzer. I think I got a couple of good shots, too."

Dan continued to examine the negatives. In his peripheral vision, he noticed Brenda was looking around, and if to make sure they had some privacy.

"Dan, can I ask you for a favor?" said Brenda.

"I don't know, I'm fresh out of cash," he replied with a smirk.

"Ha! That's not it," she said, then continued. "Mike has joined the Army Reserves. Did you know?"

Dan shook his head no.

"Well, he is going to be off training all of July and most of August. He doesn't even think he will get enough time off to travel home all summer. We've never been apart that long and I'm worried about our relationship. So I was thinking of something I could do for him, well, for us, I guess. Could you do some photos of me for him? You know something he could look at while he's away."

Dan considered the request. He felt like he was getting the hang of the portrait thing and was ready to take it up a notch. There were some concerns around getting his hands on the lights and such, but if the timing wasn't immediate, he could probably arrange something.

"I can do some photos, sure. Do you mind if I do the studio-thing? With lights and stuff? I've been thinking about working with a serious subject, recently. I've mostly just been experimenting, but I think I'm ready to do something of consequence now."

Brenda's face lit up in a smile, and she clapped her hands together.

"Yes, yes, that's exactly what I want. Something indoors, that looks professional."

"Well, I don't know about professional, but I should get some pretty good shots worth printing, if I take enough photos," he offered.

"Great! When can we do it?" asked Brenda.

"Probably not for a couple of weeks. I need to borrow some gear, and find a place," he said.

"We can use my place. Both of my roommates work after school most days, and Mike never comes around until later in the evening."

"Ah, Ok, maybe," he said cautiously. "I'd need to see the place first before deciding. I need a certain amount of space, and the right decor for it to work. Maybe I can stop by and look at it next week?"

"Are you busy on Saturday?" asked Brenda? "I'll be alone for a couple of hours after lunch. You could stop by. If you don't like it, you would have more time to find somewhere else."

"Saturday can work for me. What time?"

"Any time between two and four o'clock," she replied.

Dan showed up at Brenda's apartment around 2:15 on Saturday. Her and her roommates lived in one side of a duplex house near downtown. Brenda met Dan at the door and welcomed him in. As they walked around the place, it quickly became clear that lights were going to be essential. The house did not have many large windows. Those that it had seemed to be partially blocked by trees on the property that were filling in with new leaves. The afternoon sun was casting shadows across the windows.

The interior lights were pretty feeble, too. They were all yellow, incandescent lights, anyway. They could create a certain atmosphere, but these were not going to work for what he was thinking about.

The living room was an odd shape: it was long and narrow with a sofa on one wall and window at the end, adjacent to the front entrance. There wasn't a decent angle that presented a flat background.

Dan told Brenda what he was seeing as he walked around. She tried to make suggestions as how it might work. He considered everything she said, but dismissed each suggestion, one after the other. Dan had a feeling she really wanted to make it work here, even though he had mentioned he had some other places in mind. He wanted to accommodate her, but it wasn't looking ver promising.

"What about your bedroom?" he asked.

She paused thinking, then said, "maybe... you might have to move some things, though."

She took Dan down the hall to the last door and opened it, entering her room. When Dan walked through the door and looked around, the first thing his eyes fell on was a laundry basket of clean clothes. On top was a lace bra and matching sheer lace panties. Dan quickly looked away so as not to draw attention to them.

The head of her bed was against one wall. It was a princess bed with sheer curtains hanging from the four high posts. It looked to be a double, or a queen. That had potential. She also had a night stand, desk and a large dresser.

"What do you think? I have the biggest bedroom" said Brenda.

Dan considered the desk briefly, but decided he could not use it. It was one of those cheap pressboard things that never survived a move without falling apart. That left the bed.

"The bed might work, if you're comfortable working from it. I would need to move some furniture. I want to take out the desk and chair, for sure, and then move the dresser against this wall by the door. That would give me room around the bed to setup the lights and still move freely."

"Do you want to do some test shots?" she asked.

Dan had brought his camera for that very reason.

"If you are game to take some now, sure. You can wear what you have on."

Brenda looked in the mirror on the dresser, and said, "ah, no not like this. Give me a minute to change."

Dan left the room to get his camera bag from where he had left it on the kitchen table. He took out his Nikon and a flash. He chose an 85mm lens, and grabbed a light meter. Then he confirmed the camera had a fresh roll of film. Since they were indoor, he was shooting 200 ISO, hoping the flash would provide enough exposure.

Brenda called to him she was ready.

When Dan walked in the room, he noticed the clothes basket was moved by the door, but the sexy underwear was gone.

"What should I do?" she asked.

"For now, just sit on the bed. You will pick up some of the light from the window. That will give me some shadows to play with."

Brenda did as he asked. He started taking pictures, adjusting her position slightly for each frame. After shooting a couple rolls of film using both the natural light and the flash, he felt he had enough.

"Are these the kinds of photos you are planning to take?" she asked.

"Yes, in general. I might try some things a little more artsy, too. Were you thinking of some poses you would like?"

Brenda was quiet. She looked a little nervous.

"Well," she started. "I was thinking that maybe you could take some photos that were, you know, more, um, sexy?"

"Sexy?" he repeated. "What do you mean?"

"Well, like with my shirt open to show some cleavage, or maybe just in a my bra?"

"Oh," he said. "*That* kind of sexy. I haven't taken those kinds of photos, Brenda. I'm not sure... that is, I don't want to end up with photos that look awkward or something, and ruin your project."

Brenda looked a little disappointed.

"But aren't they just like portraits?"

She had a point.

"Well, yeah, I guess. Will Mike be angry with me, seeing you like that?"

"Mike will be happy to have the photos. If asked how I got them, I'll tell him I had one of my roommates take them, and they used a library book to figure out how to do it."

Dan was still skeptical and nervous. He had never seen Brenda in anything revealing. She had always dressed a little conservative. He wasn't sure how she would feel partially clothed, and he was also nervous that he would become distracted by his subject, and screw up the photos.

When he didn't immediately answer, Brenda continued to lobby him to go through with it.

"Come on, Dan, it will be fine. We will be working together. If either of us gets uncomfortable, we can call it off. You did say you wanted to shoot a more serious subject."

"Yeah, I did."

Dan resigned himself to her intentions. They agreed to meet on Wednesday after classes. Brenda's roommates would be working until 6:00, and Mike had a 5:30 class. That would give them from 2:30 to 6:30 for the project.

----

On Wednesday, Dan arrived at Brenda's right on time. She let him in and they stood in the kitchen to review all the logistics they needed to do before they could take the first photo. He noticed that her desk and chair had already been pulled into the living room. Brenda said her roommates had helped her re-arrange the room and clean it up to make sure it was ready.

They picked up the duffle bags with the lighting equipment and went into the bedroom. It took Dan another 15 minutes to setup the lights and make sure the camera was syncing correctly with them. Then he had Brenda sit on the bed for a couple of test shots holding a large card to help him adjust the white balance. During the first couple of pics, Brenda flinched when the strobes went off. They were very bright, but she got used to them pretty quickly.

When he felt he was ready, he asked her if she was ready to change into her first outfit. Brenda had bought some new clothes she would be wearing for the first time, but he hadn't seen anything. He decided to let her choose what to wear, and when to change.

She headed off to the bathroom while he waited in the bedroom. He did a few more test photos of the bed from different angles just so he could understand the framing. When Brenda returned, she looked very nice. She had on a skirt with a cardigan and collared shirt. She had knee socks, and penny loafers on. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail.

Brenda had a nice body. She wasn't an athlete, but she didn't carry unnecessary weight. She usually wore conservative clothes, so Dan couldn't make an accurate estimate on her measurements. From the few times he had seen her out at clubs, he knew Brenda had a nice, tight ass, and she probably had b-cups. She had long auburn hair that fell about her shoulders and blue eyes.

Dan took a series of photos of her standing near the bed posts, some with her face partially hidden behind the sheer curtains, and some with her lit by the window light only. Brenda was a little stiff, and Dan was encouraging her to loosen up, but it wasn't really working.

Feeling a little frustrated with herself, she asked him to hold on while she ran to the kitchen. He heard glasses and the fridge door. Then she was back. She had a large bottle of vodka, and two glasses. She poured out two drinks and handed him one.

"Ah. no thanks," he said, not taking it.

"Drink!" she said. There was an edge to her voice, like she was insulted. So he took the glasses.

"Cheers," she said as they tapped glasses together. They both pounded back their shots.

Brenda immediately refilled them. They drank, and then repeated the routine a third time. After the third glass, Brenda walked back to the bed, and smoothed out the bedsheets.

"OK, let's try," said Brenda.

They started again. She was still pretty stiff, but after about 10 minutes he noticed she was loosening up. Her moves became more fluid, and less stiff. Dan guided her through a series of poses, mostly having her standing by or sitting on the bed. Feeling like he had gotten some good pics, he asked if she wanted to change her clothes again.

"Oh goody!" she exclaimed and raced off to the bathroom. He smiled at her enthusiasm.

When she returned, he was a little stunned. She was in a mock school uniform with a very short mini-skirt, and her blouse open low enough to show off her cleavage.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Like a sexy school girl," he said. She beamed like he had made her day.

"Ok, how do I do sexy poses?" she asked.

How indeed, he thought.

"First, stand by this post here, like you were earlier. This time, I want you to put you right hand on the post, and then half turn your face towards the camera. Good, now look down a little. And finally, put your left hand on your chest. Place it where you think it will look innocent."

Brenda did as he said. When he took the picture, the position of the lighting left her partially in darkness. At least that's what Dan expected to see in the negatives.

Working from this position, Dan had Brenda subtly change her posture, the positions of her hands, where she looked, and her expression. He needed to stop every ten minutes to change to a new role of film.

As Dan changed film roles, he noticed Brenda had a glass of wine, from a box. Dan had to laugh to himself because wine by the box was pretty representative of the student economy, but he hated the stuff.

"Would you like a glass?" she offered.

"No thanks," he responded. "I can feel the vodka, and I need to hold the camera straight."

"So Brenda, I'm pretty much done with this sequence. Do you want to go change again?"

"No, not yet. I have some things I want to try."

Dan nodded. While she continued to sip at her wine, he re-checked the lights and considered if he wanted to move them.

"Are you wanting to do more photos in the same location, or did you want to use the bed more? I might need to reset the lights."

"Let's stay like they were," she responded.

"Ok, I'm ready when you are."

"I need a minute to go pee," said Brenda. She left to go to the bathroom.

That was a little unusual. He would never have expected Brenda to say such a thing. She always seemed pretty reserved. It must have been the wine. He re-checked his inventory of film while she was gone. Dan still had eight rolls of 200 ISO and two of 1200 ISO for some low-light shots he was going to try later.

A couple of minutes later, Brenda came back in. She went straight to the bed post they had been using. She stood there for a minute with her eyes closed. Dan guessed she was figuring out what she wanted to try.

When she was ready, she placed a hand on the post and re-created the original pose they had started with.

"Ok, I'm ready to go," she said. "I have an idea of what I want to try, ok?"

"Yeah. Go ahead when you're ready. I'll shoot as you change poses."

Brenda placed her hand on her breast and pinched her nipple.

Dan froze. He assumed she didn't want him to shoot that, as hot as it was. What was she doing? He was a little confused.

She continued to stand there pinching her nipple.

"Dan?" she said, still looking down. "Is the camera working?"

"Ah, yeah. I just needed to check the shutter speed," he lied.

He raised the camera and took a couple of frames.

Brenda, continued to pinch her nipple, then pinched the other. Both nipples were now very erect, and very obvious.

As Dan continued to shoot frames, Brenda went from pinching her nipple to fondling her breast. Then she rubbed her nipples with two fingers. Her head started to roll a little, and Dan could hear her breathing now. Holy crap, she was getting aroused!

After Dan had snapped a dozen frames, Brenda slowly slid her hand down her side. She started to run her hand along her thigh. The mini-skirt she was wearing did not provide a great deal of coverage, and when she lifted her hand up, she pulled it along revealing the upper portion of her thigh, then let it drop.

She this slow stroking, slowly transitioning until her hand was on the inner part. She spread her hand so he could see only three of her fingers. Her index finger and thumb were hidden from him now. She raised her hand a little higher each time. As he watched through the viewfinder, she moved her hand so high that surely her thumb had made contact with her vagina. A quiet moan seemed to verify his suspicions.

Dan continued to shoot, making focus adjustments, and slightly changing his position.

"Come closer," whispered Brenda.

"What?"

"Come closer," she said a little louder.

Dan moved closer, by about three steps. This changed the field of view, and made it difficult to get her in the shot in an artistic manner. He started to change the angle to try and find something he liked. When he dropped down on to his knees shooting up towards her, he finally found something interesting. And then he ran out of film.

"Shit," he said. "he need to put in a new role. Try to stay in that pose. I'll be quick."

Like his life depended on it, Dan re-wound the film in the camera and popped out the canister. He threw it into his bag, then loaded a new role in record time. He was done in less than a minute.

Dan could hear Brenda breathing. He looked in her direction and noted her hand was held high on her thigh. Her hand was moving slowly, almost as if she was scratching. Was she...?

While the pictures were being exposed to throw the part of her body closest to him in shadow, there was enough ambient light in the room to see what she was doing. Dan returned to his position, kneeling on the floor and asked Brenda to keep going. As he looked at her hand position while raising the camera, he thought he got a glimpse of her underwear. That was when Dan realized his dick was starting to twitch.

Oh shit, Dan thought. He didn't want to mess up this shoot by making Brenda uncomfortable. Getting a hard-on was not going to be a good thing. Dan decided to focus on the work in the hopes of distracting himself from his own arousal.

Brenda's hand moved from her thigh until it was completely hidden under the front flap of her skirt. She was rubbing in small circles, and getting very worked up. Her head was back and her eyes were closed. The lights popped and flashed every few seconds as he tried to make the best of the shooting opportunity. Brenda's breathing remained heavy, almost panting.

Abruptly, she stood straight up and looked at Dan.

"Um, he need to go pee again," she said.

"Ah, ok," he said.

She left the room again. Dan checked the counter on his camera and noticed he had shot twenty of twenty-four frames. He decided to put in a new roll. He thought he heard Brenda yell something, so he paused. Dan was sure he had heard her, but there wasn't another sound.

When Brenda returned, her complexion had changed a little. Her cheeks were little rosier. Dan didn't dwell on it.

12