Can You Take Some Photos of Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I get on the bed now?" she asked.

"Sure. Go ahead and climb up. I'll adjust the lights."

It took Dan a couple of minutes to move the lights, and flash them a couple of times until he felt like the bed was properly lit.

Dan positioned Brenda on her side to start. He snapped an entire roll of film as he directed her through a series of poses. When he was done, she was lying on her front, with her knees bent and her ankles crossed behind her.

Dan asked Brenda if she had some poses she wanted to try. She said she did. Dan needed to change the film again, so they took a break. While he was replacing the film in his camera, Brenda drank some more wine.

"Ok, I'm ready to go," Dan said.

Brenda crawled back up on the bed. When she said she was ready, he started to take pictures. Brenda got up on all fours facing towards the camera. Dan could clearly see down her top between her breasts. This would be in shadow in the pics, but for Dan, it was a thrill.

She looked towards Dan and said, "How is this? Does it look good?"

"Oh yes, it looks very good!" he said.

She rocked back on her knees, sitting on her feet. Brenda grabbed a breast in each hand. She squeezed them and licked her lips.

Holy crap! he thought. His dick started to swell again.

Brenda kept squeezing and fondling, and tweaking her erect nipples with her index fingers. She started to moan again. Brenda let go of her breasts, and let her hands trail down her sides. At the bottom of her shirt, she grabbed the the hem of her shirt and slowly pulled it up over her head until she could pull her arms out completely.

Dan's eye came away from the viewfinder to stare in amazement. He continued to snap photos, oblivious to the framing.

"Dan," said Brenda calmly. "Are you getting me in the frame?"

Dan continued to stare for a few seconds more before gaining his composure. He shook his head clear.

"I got them," he said.

"Dan, there are gonna be more sexy poses. Will you be ok?" asked Brenda.

Dan swallowed.

"I'll be fine," he said weakly.

Brenda smiled, then dropped her shirt onto the floor. Her hands went back to her breasts where she continued to squeeze her breasts. Dan kept his eye on the viewfinder, continuing to shoot frames. Brenda's head rolled back as she continued to moan. Then she reached behind her back and undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor.

Brenda had amazing breasts. Each were perfectly sized to fit one of his hands, he estimated. She had stout pink nipples about a quarter of an inch long with dollar-sized areola. Dan tried to focus on the work, but longed to suck on them.

Dan acknowledged to himself that he had a raging hard-on now, and he was powerless to do anything about it. Brenda's intention was to give Mike a series of pictures to keep his eyes on her, and maybe give him a little thrill. She was definitely doing her part to meet those goals.

Dan heard the film cassette expire after the twenty-fourth frame.

"I need to change the film again," he said.

"Hurry up," said Brenda, "or you're going to miss the best stuff."

Dan was like a machine switching to a new roll. It may have been a new record.

Brenda moved to lie back on the bed. Her legs dangled over the near side. She ran her hands back and forth across her chest, and then down her abdomen. When she got to her mini-skirt, she started to pull it up, exposing her panties. It occurred to Dan that she was wearing the bra and panty set from the other day.

She began to run a finger along the outline of her vagina. Dan's dick was straining against his pants. He could not believe what he was witnessing.

Brenda ran her first one, then two fingers along her vagina. Soon her panties started to show a wetness. Brenda switched to a circular rubbing motion. She was moaning on the bed. As her hand moved in the circular pattern, Brenda's panties were pulled left and right, revealing her swollen vulva, and some of her pubic hair.

Dan was forced to swallow regularly as his mouth watered. He tried to be conservative with the photos because he didn't want to interrupt her actions. He moved closer and stopped above Brenda, but the lens was wrong. He couldn't get a good framing so close. He quickly stepped over to his bag, swapping for a 50mm lens, and continued to shoot standing above Brenda.

Brenda was moaning more an more, and her panties were soaking through. Dan could smell her aroma now, and it intensified his arousal. He had to reach into his pants and adjust his erection. Brenda caught the movement, and smiled as she watched him.

Brenda pushed herself backwards on the bed and changed her position until her head was on her pillow. Dan moved around to the foot, and shot a few more pictures from there until he ran out of film.

He went back to the bag to put in a new roll of film, and realized he was running low.

"Ah, Brenda," he said, "I'm starting to run out of film."

"How much is left?" she asked from the bed.

"I have this role, and one more of color. Then only very grainy black and white," said Dan.

"Ok, we can make that work," said Brenda. "Now come back over here, please."

Dan returned to the foot of the bed. When he lifted the camera to his eye, Brenda reached down and started pulling off her panties. As she pulled them down her thighs, Dan tried to get some good framing.

"Wait," he said.

Brenda looked up at him. He stepped over to one of the lights and changed a setting for the power.

"OK," he said when he returned, immediately snapping a photo of her hands pulling the panties down.

Brenda lifted her legs straight up, and pulled the panties all the way up her legs, and eventually over her feet. Dan could see Brenda's vagina peaking out from between her thighs. He lingered with the camera, taking several shots.

Brenda tossed her panties to the side then let her legs fall left and right right, spreading them wide. Dan had to take a step back to keep them both in the frame. Brenda pulled the mini shirt up out of the way, exposing her vagina to Dan. Her public hair was trimmed a little, but not much.

Brenda returned her hand to her pussy to continue rubbing it. Dan, who had had only a couple of intimate partners, watched in fascination as she ran her fingers between her labia, thrusting then into her vagina. Through the lens he could see the lubricants on her fingers as she pulled them out, spreading around the labia, and circling her clitoris.

Brenda's other hand was pinching and squeezing her breasts and nipples. Her hips were thrusting up as her fingers entered her, and then ran circles around her sex. Her cries built towards a crescendo as her hand moved faster.

Reaching orgasm, she appeared to go rigid. Her back arched. Her fingers moved furiously, but her hips were thrust up, unmoving. She was letting out a long, strained moan. Dan moved up onto the bed and moved as close as he dared to take closeups of her fingering herself. As he snapped pictures, he saw lots of fluid running out of her pussy. The room was filled with the scent of her arousal.

Dan hit the end of the roll of film again. He just knelt there on the bed. Staring down at Brenda as she panted through the end of her orgasm. He could feel the bed shaking from her tremors, as they subsided.

Brenda's face was flushed and her body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat. She opened her eyes and stared up at the ceiling. She pulled her fingers out of her vagina and rested her hand on her chest.

Feeling awkward, and horny, Dan slowly backed off the bed. He went to the camera bag and swapped out for his final roll of color film.

"Dan, can you come here?" asked Brenda.

Dan turned around and walked over to the bed, where Brenda was now sitting on the edge. Her breasts looked so inviting.

"Do you think the pictures will look good?" she asked.

"I really hope so," said Dan. "I took as many as I could."

Brenda smiled. She looked down at the obvious erection in his pants. She reached out with her hand and started to massage it.

"This made me very horny. Fuck that was a great orgasm."

Dan said nothing. He was watching Brenda squeeze and rub his cock through his pants.

"I think the photos are going to work, judging by your hard-on," she said. She licked her lips.

"Um, Brenda,... I..."

"Shhhhh," said Brenda. "I want to thank-you properly."

"B -but Mike..." he tried.

'"Don't worry about Mike. He has his secrets, and I'll have mine," she responded.

She unbuckled Dan's belt, then unbuttoned his pants. As he watched, she slowly lowered the zipper of his jeans. Brenda reached into his pants, and into his underwear.

"Oh," she said. "I like." She looked at him and smiled as she wrapped her hand around his cock.

Dan moaned as her warm hand started to stroke him. He could feel his pre-cum leaking. Brenda spread it around the head of his cock and beyond, lubricating her hand as she slowly stroked him.

After a minute, Brenda dropped down to her knees in front of him. She grasped the waist of his jeans and pulled them down off his hips to his thighs. Dan's cock stood straight out with a bead of pre-cum on the tip.

"Mmmmmm" said Brenda as licked the head with her tip of her tongue.

"Oohhhh wow," said Dan. Brenda's tongue was magic. She ran it around the head of his cock, the along the shaft. She grasped his balls in her hand then took her time to suck on them.

Dan moaned as he absorbed the first time his balls had ever been sucked. The feeling was amazing. She slowly alternated between them, making sure Dan received maximum pleasure.

Brenda returned to Dan's shaft, kissing and sucking on it from the base all the way up to the head again. Here she licked off another new bead of pre-cum, making an approving sound. Gripping his shaft around the base, she took him into her mouth.

Dan's mind was blown. This was his first blowjob. His past partners had only given handjobs. Dan was no judge of the quality, but he took it to be excellent. It certainly felt excellent. Brenda worked Dan's cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. She ran her tongue along the bottom of his phallus on each cycle.

Now that his shaft was well lubricated with her saliva, Brenda started stroking in time with her hand. As she increased her pace, Dan became lost in the sucking, slurping sounds, overwhelmed by the new sensations. It wasn't long before he felt a tension in his balls.

"Ah, ah... oh ah, I'm gonna cum," he panted.

Brenda kept going until she felt the first spasm and the warm jet of cum shoot into her mouth. Then she stopped all her movements, except for her tongue which she continued to rub back and forth across the bottom of his phallus.

Dan cried out in pleasure, panting heavily as he ejaculated over and over into Brenda's mouth. His legs shook and went numb, and his head started to spin. He had to reach out to hold the bed post, steadying himself.

When he was finished, Brenda slowly backed off his cock, careful to maintain a seal, and not spill any cum. When she was clear, she swallowed it.

Dan was panting looking down at her. He reached out and held her cheek in his hand, unable to speak. Brenda was looking up at him smiling.

"Was that payment enough for your time?" she asked.

Dan struggled to find words. He had developed a smile so big, his face was cramping. He just nodded in reply.

Brenda stood up and unzipped the mini skirt, letting it drop to the floor. As she walked past him, her hip brushed against his relaxing dick. The touch of her skin immediately reversed he relaxing and he started to get hard again. He turned to watch the bounce of her beautiful ass.

Brenda walked over to the dresser and pulled out a t-shirt and pulled it on. Then she put on a fresh pair of red panties.

Sufficiently dressed, she turned around to see Dan standing there with an new hard-on. She smiled.

"Sorry to disappoint, Dan, but you can put that away."

Dan followed her gaze and then sheepishly pulled up his pants.

"Oh, sorry," he said.

"It's ok. If I had had a little more wine, I might not have stopped after sucking your cock."

"Note to self," said Dan with a wink.

"How long before the photos are ready?" asked Brenda.

"A couple of days, at least. I'm going to be in the dark room for hours, developing the negatives and doing prints."

"What if I don't like the results?" she asked.

"Well, we could always go for another round," he said with a wink.

"That could be fun. But even if we don't, I still need to pay for the negatives and the prints, right?" she asked with sly look.

"There is that," said Dan.

12