Canada 2128 - Ch. 04 Darla Avenged

Story Info
Haley seeks vengeance for crimes against her sex slave.
4k words
4.64
3.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enraged8
enraged8
16 Followers

Being chained to the slave transport vans bench was ridiculous, Darla thought. A lifelong pacifist, her legs and wrists nearly immovable, Canada can sleep carefree tonight.

Staring at her almost naked body, a young guard with bright red hair sat across from Darla. Prison issued orange gowns were tight, short, basically sacks with holes for her head and arms. If she hadn't kept her knees together, he would see all of her Mistresses favorite pussy. Staring back, she guessed he wasn't even 20 years old. Had he ever...

The van came to a stop.

"Already at the Marshal Compound?" Darla asked, there were no windows in the vans cargo compartment.

Canadian Security Intelligence Service agents removed Darla from her Mistress, Haley Marshal, 6 days ago when Haley reported Darla had knowledge of secure information. Darla's interrogation itself was fast, lasting an hour. For 5 days prior she sat silently in solitary confinement awaiting her turn with Canada's spooks. Cleared of spying, she was being returned to resume her imprisonment as a sex slave.

No answer from the young guard or the guard in his mid-50s who had been driving.

"You didn't," the driver, opening the back doors, gesturing, placing a hand over his mouth, "her yet?"

With a fast hand and forceful yank the young guard grabbed Darla's wrist chains and pulled her into him. Jerking her golden blonde hair, Darla's head snapped upward. Before she could even think to resist, a damp cloth pressed over her mouth and nose.

'1, 2, 3,' the driver counted silently. "She's out, let's carry her over to this picnic table."

"I'm first this time," the young guard insisted, unbuckling his trouser belt. "It's your turn for ass."

"Yeah, yeah," the driver grumbled. "Your getting careless!"

In a snap the young guards trousers and underwear hung on his ankles. Pulling on her thighs until Darla's ass was at tables edge, he pushed her legs up towards her stomach as the driver rolled her gown up. Caressing down her inner thighs, the youngsters fingers parted her pussy. Pressing a thumb in, his cock followed with a single thrust, burying himself deep inside her.

When her gown rested above her breasts, the driver leaned in, licking them furiously. Squeezing them, pinching and rolling her nipples, rising for a breath, "Oh Ms. Marshal is a lucky one to own you," he muttered before diving in for more.

Groping with one hand, awkwardly he undid his trousers. Pulling out his flaccid cock, the driver stroked it to attention. "Hurry up kid! Or I'll be knocking you out of the way."

Concentrating, the young guard paid the driver no mind. Not knowing when they'd get to transport another sex slave, he slowed in attempt to make this raping last longer.

Forty more seconds was all the youngster managed before exploding. Biting his shirt sleeve, feebly muffling his orgasmic guttural grunts. Cum oozed out of her as he withdrew and jumped out of the way.

Without discussion, they worked together. Flipping Darla over, they placed her face down, lengthwise on the picnic table bench seat.

Positioning himself, the driver's hard-on bounced as he spread her ass cheeks and spit twice onto her asshole. Slowly his cock worked itself past her tight sphincter. Darla's ass cheeks jiggled up and back as he sped up his thrusts.

Dressed, the young guard leaned against the van, smoking a cigarette while watching the driver finish his turn. 'Someday, I'll have sex with such a pretty girl who was not knocked out,' he thought.

Three minutes later they were back in the road.

****

Two Canadian Ranger sentries lifted Darla out of the van and carried her inside. Per Haley's instructions they set her on a lounge chair in the atrium and summoned the medic.

"What could she have done to cause you to knock her out?" Haley argued with the driver by the van.

A formidable physical presence, Haley leaned in on him. A weightlifters muscle tone filled her Canadian Rangers polo shirt. Feminine hair, make up, taught breasts and shapely hips let him know she was all woman, a strong woman.

Their prepared lie was not working for Haley. Per their story, Darla jumped Wally, the young guard, in the van. A baton or tazer would have hurt her so they opted for a chloroparalazine-packet. Why Darla hadn't awakened by now was a mystery to them. Usually recipients of this non-lethal approach are unconscious for 20-30 minutes. She has been out almost 2 hours.

"She attacked you?" Haley barked. "She had no reason to do so. Zero! CSIS cleared her as a risk. Guilty of reading a secure document carelessly laying on a desk, that's all. So what benefit would come to her from attacking you? Or was she defending herself?"

"Mrs. Marshall," the young guard stuttered a bit. "She said, 'I'll kill you' and lunged at me. We had to subdue her."

All heads turned towards Darla. "Appears alright," the medic said for all to hear as Darla was placed on a gurney. "Going to hydrate her and be sure."

"Kill?" Haley swung her glare back to the prison guards. "Opinionated, that she is. Violent, no!"

Half-smirks on their faces validated what she assumed, they were lying. 'Bastards think there's no proof, they're untouchable,' Haley thought. Darla is just a slave - should she press the matter? Would her father?

"Sergeant," Haley waved over the General's Sergeant of the guard. "Inform the Prison that these two will be delayed in returning. They are helping me with my incorrigible slave." She looked back at the driver, Vernon, and smiled.

"Gentlemen," Haley turned and walked towards her residence. "Follow me."

Wally, the young guard, looked at Vernon. "Huh?"

"Move!" Vernon whispered sternly. He knew enough not to disrespect a member of the Marshal family. Best to placate Haley for as long as she wants. He want worried, much. The medic said the slave was alright. This will be over soon.

Entering a conference room just before her residence entrance, she held that smile. "Please have a seat," she instructed, opening a mini refrigerator. "Beer, anything?" She snapped the top off a Labatt's lager and took a sip.

"We're on duty," Vernon said. "We must decline but thank you, Ms. Marshal."

"Vernon, and Wally," Pointing at their name badge. Sitting down, she flipped her demeanor. "I know you had sex with my slave. It's cool," she said whimsically.

"Ma'am, we"...

"Please, call me Haley," she interrupted Wally. "She is just a slave, this is all good guys. Having a sex slave is new to me. Having sex with a woman is new for me too. I just want to know what you did, or how. So I can do the same."

Vernon looked at Wally who he figured was about to cream himself. "Haley," he asked cautiously. "How we did, what?"

"Come on guys," Haley stood up, leaning back, extending her hands. Their eyes zeroed in on her hard nipples trying to press through her shirt. "I'm a girl. Tell me, how did you fuck her?" She made fists and snapped them back to her waist. "Fuck a girl - like a man? Please!" She took a long draw from her beer.

"You want us to teach you to fuck your slave?" Vernon asked with a shocked, offended tone.

"Yes!" She shouted for affect, to assure them and exhibit impatience. "Now, how about it? I fuck her, but my strap on slips out. I miss her vagina and end up in her ass." She chugs her beer bottle to empty. "Seriously, how?"

Vernon placed a hand over his eyes, looking down.

"Vernon," Haley returned to a calm, pleasant tone. "Before I get pissed. Before I report you two for raping a prisoner!"

"I went first!" Wally stuttered, eyes wide, hoping she was sincere.

"Fuck yeah you did!" Haley licked her lips, opening the refrigerator. "On duty, fuck it, have a beer and tell me all about it. Did you enter her fast or slow?"

"Wally shut up!" Vernon slapped his shoulder.

Haley gave Vernon a most serious glare. "Sandra," she spoke into her forearms derma-screen. "Assuming you're dressed for business I need you now in conference room X. And bring my yellow bag."

"Safe!" Looking back to Wally. "We are all safe here. What is said in here, stays in here. Trust me. Now Wally, please continue."

"Maybe I should shut up," Wally said meekly.

"Maybe?" Vernon said looking to the ceiling. "Who is Sandra?"

"My father's Chief Intelligence Advisor and my best friend." She paused, letting the mention of her father sink in. General Marshal is in charge of the Canadian Rangers. He is known in every corner of Canada and their recently conquered nations. His 'take no prisoners' approach on the battle field is credited with Canada's swift conquest of the United States, the British Islands and Western Europe. Vernon knew if the General got involved, they'd be dead.

"Oh," Vernon said. The room went silent.

Three long minutes later Sandra walked in.

Wally's jaw dropped. Up and down and up again. Vernon knew he needed to return his eyes to the table in front of him, but couldn't.

"Sandra," Haley introduced. "This is Wally and Vernon. Boys?"

"Hello," they said in unison.

"Hello boys," Sandra said approaching Haley's side of the table, setting her yellow bag the size of a large purse on the table. "I mean guards," recognizing their uniforms.

"Sandra grab a beer if you want. And Wally, need another?" Haley asked pointing at his empty bottle.

"Yes please," Wally answered, his eyes still glued to Sandra.

A slightly bigger girl Sandra was on the taller side. Wally counted her curves. Seductively round hips tapered perfectly underneath her white suit pants down to her ankles. 'Bare feet', Wally was fascinatingly surprised. Reluctantly he took his stare off her feet and up to her chest. Bound only by her white v-neck long sleeve tunic, her perked nipples atop ample breasts were simply fabulous. 'This was one sexy black beauty,' he thought.

Sandra brought Wally his beer. "You don't want one?" She asked Vernon, opening hers.

"No," Vernon said politely. "But, thank you."

Sandra sat down besides Haley who took her hand excitedly.

"Ok," Haley explained. "I sensed your discomfort, so I asked Sandra here. I want you to know discussing having sex with slaves is not unusual, not here anyhow. She and I talk often, what to do and how. She has helped me get better and using my slave and not feeling awful for doing so. Wally, you dear man, you must continue, please tell us everything."

He didn't hear anything she said. Wally was fixed on a day dream. Sandra was tied to this table as he cut off her clothes. Gagged with her own panties, powerless. His sinister smile was kind compared to the knife he held to her throat. Climbing up, kneeling over her chest, his hard-on hovering above her nose. Barely touching her, neck, chin and lips, his knife tip snakes up until it catches her panties. With a flick they are pulled from her mouth. 'Suck my cock, bitch!' Laughing at her tears flow while blowing him, he is in heaven.

"WALLY!" Haley smacked the table. "Please, I said. Continue."

Clearing his throat, Wally put on a smile. "On top," he began to explain. "To answer your earlier question."

Vernon couldn't take his eyes off Wally. He was not going to look at the girls. He did not trust them. 'Where was this going?' He pondered despite believing he knew.

In more detail than Haley had imagined possible, Wally described what they had done with her sex slave. As he did, she put on a look of wonder and joy. Squeezing her hand, Sandra took her cue and did likewise.

Sensing they were enjoying the story Wally's energy grew and he began to exaggerate.

"Even though they are knocked out, slaves still moan a bit when fucked," Wally added in hopes of impressing them. "It's a game of sorts, to see which one of us can make them moan more. Usually it's Vernon. But today, I got your girl singing."

Interrogation 101 taught Haley that when a suspect was talking, telling you what you needed to implicate them, you didn't interrupt them. But she did once, when Wally described flipping Darla over so Vernon could fuck her ass.

"Why the asshole?" Haley asked looking at Vernon. "Wasn't her pussy wet and ready to go?"

"Mrs. Marshal..."

"HALEY!" Haley bellowed.

"Haley," now Vernon stuttered a bit. "I'm not entirely comfortable answering that."

"Sloppy seconds," Wally blurted out.

"Sloppy what?" Haley asked.

"Yeah, what you mean?" Sandra asked.

His face flushed red. Haley was surprised it took this long.

"It is when the second guy puts his cock into a pussy someone else just fucked, it is called sloppy seconds," Wally clarified. "Most guys don't want to another guys jizz all over their junk.

Haley and Sandra both looked at each other and leaned back in their chairs, their eyes wide.

"Oh I can see that would be, oh no, gross," Haley said, shaking her head, no.

"You?" Looking at Sandra.

"Welllllll," Sandra tilted her head away from Haley. "I think that'd be hot. I mean you are already having your way with her. Just keep it sick, icky. If I'm second, I'm diving into that pussy."

Wally smiled at her like kid with a new puppy.

Vernon lowered his head, eyes closed.

"Sandra, always a surprise," Haley laughed. "We understand. Please continue, Wally" Haley encouraged.

When Wally finished the story of how they raped Darla, Haley asked him to stand up. He did so.

"Look at that!" Haley cheered, pointing at his crotch.

A full erection pressed against Wally's trousers. Plainly visible to all.

"Wow," Haley praised him. Placing a hand between her legs. "Oh my, me too." Looking at Sandra. "You?"

"Absolutely!" Sandra smiled, shyly.

"RPS?" Haley asked Sandra.

"Sure," Sandra answered.

Both girls began to pump a fist up and down.

"And 1, and 2, and 3!" Haley counted.

Haley's fist opened to a palm facing down, "Paper!"

Sandra's remained a fist. "Awww, rock," she said dejectedly.

"As the winner," Haley leaned forward over the table. "Wally, you get to fuck Sandra."

"Oh what the fuck?" Vernon stood up. "This is beyond..."

"Careful," Haley warned but Vernon talked over her.

"BEYOND your authority!" Vernon raised his voice.

Haley jumped up on the table with ease. Standing tall, she stepped up to him.

"Rape was beyond YOUR authority," Haley whispered, looking down on him. "And yours!" Sliding her eyes to Wally.

Helping her down, Sandra shook her head in disgust.

"Haley," Vernon said calmly. "If I may, explain."

Holding up her hand, Haley took a breath.

"You have an explanation?" Haley asked, her true anger replaced that whimsical act. "You can explain by answering one question."

Pointing at Wally, looking at Vernon. "Did what he said, happen?"

Looking at Wally, he wanted to kill him and then the girls. But he couldn't. "Yes," Vernon admitted. "Mostly, yes."

"Decision time boys," Haley stated firmly. "You must choose one. First, I can provide your confession to the General, who will commence the appropriate disciplinary proceedings directly with the head of Canada Correctional Services."

Wally was white as a bed sheet. Vernon looked at Haley plainly, in disbelief. The head of CCS was a suck-up politician would would arrest and imprison them. He let her to finish.

"Your second option," Haley continued, a slight grin forming. "You will have sex, here, with Sandra. A threesome which I will direct. And when you are done, you will go home. Vernon you'll kiss your wife, and Wally you'll kiss your mother. I'm assuming you still live at home, correct?"

Wally nodded, yes.

"Then, tomorrow morning, you will both resign from CCS. If you don't. You'll wish I had turned you into the General!"

Holding up two fingers to Sandra, "Two minutes too much?" Haley asked.

"Perfect." Sandra agreed.

"You have two minutes to decide," Haley said directly.

Vernon slid over to Wally who was crying like many of the inmates when they first arrive to prison. The two conferred. Vernon stood and faced Haley.

"Might I offer a third option," Vernon asked confidently.

"I should say, no," Haley balked. "But, I'm beyond curious, please share."

"My wife is dying of cancer," Vernon began. "One, two weeks tops is all she has left. Let her pass, let me bury her. Then, you can turn me into the General. Wally, I coerced him into doing this. Threatened his career if he didn't go along. What he did was bad, but, it's not who he is."

"You committed rape as she is dying? You have no soul. I should just call the General. You deserve nothing less," Haley judged in disgust.

"Sandra," Haley closed her eyes, "General or Humiliation?"

"If you'll allow me, Mistress," Sandra put a hand on Haley's thigh. The General wasn't fond of sex with black girls, but he owned Sandra and she did so many things around the compound well. He allowed Haley access to her whenever she desired. "I'll humiliate them into begging for the General."

His eyes darted back and forth between them. Vernon noticed she had called Haley, Mistress.

"Maybe. I like to negotiate so I'm amending option two," Haley walked around the table stopping behind them. "Sandra, the General's highest ranking sex slave, will have sex as she deems fit with you two. Then, Vernon, when mom passes and is buried, you'll turn yourself into me for rape. I'm sparing your mom seeing her son disgraced, your welcome."

Running her fingers through Wally's red hair.

"Look at this one's eyes," Haley continued. Evil exists in him. He must resign tomorrow. But he escapes the General."

Moving back to stand besides Sandra.

"Sandra here," Haley undid and removed her tunic. Cupping her beautiful black breasts in each hand, she delicately kissed each nipple. "She is wicked hot. She is the hottest woman you'll ever have. Even though she is just a slave, how can you not choose option two?"

"Two for me," Wally said, still crying.

Vernon nodded his head, yes, in agreement.

"Naked, now, all of you!" Haley demanded, grabbing another beer.

For the next two hours Haley watched as Sandra splendidly humiliated the two men. Wally kicked off the fun by getting to fuck Sandra. He likely took this punishment as a reward but they were just getting started.

Vernon immediately felt punished when Sandra next had him fuck her. However poor Vernon, he had to wear the same condom Wally had just filled. Haley insisted he endure the 'sloppy seconds' he avoided so.

Knowing Wally need to feel the pain of punishing humiliation, Sandra made him suck Vernon's cock. When Wally wouldn't stop crying and gagging all over Vernon's surprisingly hard cock, Sandra grabbed the yellow bag and strapped on Haley's banana yellow dildo. She took her time running it in and out of Wally's ass.

"Vernon, baby," Sandra explained teasingly. "I'll keep fucking until you cum in his mouth. Take your time if you wish. I'm enjoying this and you seem to be enjoying feeding poor Wally. He did rat you two out. He deserves it, right?"

A handful of red hair in each hand, Vernon grudge fucked Wally's face. Chocking, Wally spit all of his cum onto the floor.

"Oh this'll be fun," Haley said from her chair. A beer in hand, her other hand down her pants.

"Bad boy Wally," Sandra barked. "I'm going to keep ass fucking you until you clean Mistress Haley's floor. Lick it up bitch!"

With no more tears to give, Wally sat on the floor by the spot he spent 10 minutes cleaning with his tongue. Vernon sat nearby, leaning against the wall.

"I give up," Wally said, raising his hand. "No more. I'll go to the General."

"And that assholes," Haley nodded to Sandra who gathered herself and left. "That is a hint of what it must feel like to be raped. Probably not even close. No I'm not letting the General waste his time on you."

Both men looked at her, exhausted and defeated. As they should. Haley took in a measure of satisfaction.

"Get dressed, remember our deal, or I'll end you!" Haley pointed to the door. "You are dismissed."

enraged8
enraged8
16 Followers
12