Canada 2128 - Ch. 04 Darla Avenged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Eyes wide, struggling to wrap her head around what she just saw. "You did that for me?" Darla asked Haley, having just viewed the conference room video. "Mistress, why?"

Never had Darla sat on her couch to relax, to chat. Several times she had kneeled beside this couch and licked her Mistress's pussy. Darla had regained consciousness an hour after Wally and Vernon left. Once cleared by the medic she was fed dinner and allowed time to clear the fog from her head. When ready, Haley sat her down and told her everything via the video.

"Marshal's, we have a thing about administering our own justice. Canada is still wishy-washy about doling out justice to its citizens." Haley answered. "They violated you and in doing so violated me. I had the power to punish them. You did not. I am responsible for you. So yes, on your behalf, I did what you could not."

She had seen glimpses of kindness from her Mistress before. Still, Darla hated her for enslaving her, making her have woman on woman sex, and humiliating her. But what Haley did today, was it military bravado or did she really care for her? Darla had no clue.

"I'm so confused, Mistress" Darla admitted. "I did as you said, wrote you a letter expressing the displeasure I really feel about having sex with you, a woman. Next day I awake to be taken into custody because you turned me in as a security risk. My displeasure increases. I endure a terrible interrogation - hooked up to machines, injected with serums which made me very sick. When they said I can go, that I wasn't a risk, I was actually happy to be coming back here. Not sure why. Then I am raped by guards. And here I sit, again happy, sort-of, for what you've done. Why? Rape, forced sex, humiliating punishments, undesirable diet, no hope for freedom... is this is the regular hell I am to go through? Please Mistress, if so I'd rather be branded a P3 and executed with the next batch."

No sense in correcting her, Haley thought. P3's were foreign prisoners deemed a threat to Canada. She was not that. Only committing a violent or clandestine crime against Canada would reclassify her from P1 to P3. And P3's weren't executed in batches. After a proper trial and sentencing, they were executed and cremated in private.

"Your displeasure, grievances, we will discuss soon. I promise. But it has been a long and horrible day, week, for you," Haley agreed. "Let us call it a night, try to sleep well. Tomorrow will be a new day for us. We'll keep it light, relaxing, a day of recovery. Sound good?"

"Thank you Mistress," Darla said, "It does."

Darla went off towards her sleeping bag by the fireplace.

"No, no," Haley insisted. "My bed, you'll sleep there tonight. I'll be up working late, and crash on the couch here when done."

"Oh Mistress," Darla turned, cautious about accepting the offer. "Thank you but, your bed? I'm not, I mean I'm a..."

"A slave?" Haley helped her with her thoughts. "That's true. And as your Mistress, you do what I say. So, off to my bed you go."

"Yes Mistress," Darla smiled. "Thank you!"

"Good night, Darla," Haley returned the smile.

Washing up, Darla stared in the mirror. She had called her by her name. Not her rank, Slave Trainee. Why did her being raped seem to soften her Mistress's heart? Or, was she being played, manipulated into being more accepting of her role as an imprisoned sex slave?

As her head hit the pillow only one thought was clear to Darla. She needed to find a way to escape!

12