Canadian Bacon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is very much a Catholic country," Christa explained. "Nothing is said when you are on the water, but we don't show our breasts around the villages."

"The men are good lovers though," I interjected, from my personal experiences.

"If there is anything that we could learn..." Bishop suggested.

We enjoyed some trail mix, with dried bananas and some chocolate chips for our sweet tooth.

This section had a class 3, so we scouted it first. Christa pointed out the path through the first section, with a good pool to eddy into before continuing to a left hand course around a rock garden and a side slip to an easy path down the middle.

We decided that I would stay there with Jim and Earl while Bishop and Jordan put on their helmets and inflated their quick inflate vests. Christa took a rescue rope to the lower section in case they flipped. They wouldn't want to go over the next class 3 without a canoe.

Soon we caught sight of their canoe at our lookout point. Bishop was leaning far out over the port side, pulling the front around a large boulder. His lean athletic torso was still exposed enough to make me want him pressed onto me. Jordan was pulling water too, and he could reach even further than his bowman, as he pulled himself onto his knees and reached to grab a paddle full, then he settled his gorgeous ass back down on the edge of the seat while his wide shoulders ripped his paddle through the water. I wanted to feel the power as he plunged into my pussy.

They found their line and quickly passed our vantage point. When they eddied into the pond, they turned 180 degrees, but I knew that they could peel back into the flow.

They managed the maneuver perfectly and we all cheered for their success.

They didn't need Christa's rescue or help pulling in, so I moved to the rescue point and let Christa watch Earl and Jim as they made their passage.

Ten minutes later I heard Jordan's bellow of warning, then I saw Earl's hand waving as he came around the bend. I threw him the rope with the padded weight that we practice with. It went over his head, as I planned, and he started pulling himself into the shallows. Jim and the canoe came next, and I saw that Jim had a hand on one end, while he pulled for shore with the other one.

Earl stood when he could, and he quickly reeled in the rescue rope and tossed it to his friend.

We both pulled them into the shallows. Jim was still hooting about how fun it was, and how close they came to success. Another fun fail, but thanks to planning, everyone was safe.

We got a fire going cause it was close to lunch time and we wanted to dry out some equipment while Christa and I brought our canoes and gear through the class 3 rapids. We would carry on past them and through the second set, which we scouted through while the boys dried out.

Our troopers put two buckets of water on the embers before we got to them, so they could run to the second vantage point and watch our path down the rocky water route.

I can't say that I didn't scratch the paint, but it was a smooth ride for me. I had to concentrate on my own form, so I didn't see Christa until the first eddy, but she came in hot and fast, almost t-boning me in the shallow pool. I used the momentum of her arrival to spin back into the current ahead of her, and laughed as I saw the guys with their cell phones catching the moment for eternity.

The second section was even more invigorating as the shelf we had to drop off of was deeper than it looked, and I bounced when I hit it. I almost tumbled over, but Charlie saved me again.

He came down hard on the low side, and I used those extra ten pounds that I put on in Ecuador, to correct my roll and continue down a fast slide to the end of the rapids. I turned in time to see Christa, laughing at me. She had swung higher on the shelf when she saw me almost roll it, and she easily slid in behind me.

Our team came running into the landing area, just as we stepped to shore.

"That was awesome," Earl cried, still jumping with the adrenaline of the run.

"Do you think we can do that?" Jim added.

"If you want to try it, you should move the gear, then do it empty," I suggested. "Then you won't go so deep like I did," I explained.

"I like going deep in you Loren," Jim suggested with his deep sexy voice.

I blushed, realizing that I had been thinking of just that!

They both wanted to go first, so we decided to let them go at the same time. They had their helmets and vests, and we would have our lines ready to throw.

I stood with my partner, waiting for the first canoe to round the bend. They came around close to each other, and seeing them still upright Christa ran for the second recovery point.

There was a safe area below these rapids, so I only had to hustle to the second spot after both canoes made it past me. All four looked like they were having the time of their lives! I jogged to Christa, but they passed before I got there, and she nodded her head as we jogged to the bottom.

We could hear them hooting and hollering with exaltation before we were even close. We shared in their joy. They were my students first, so I was very proud.

The lake ahead had good fishing, so everyone took out their collapsible equipment Paulee packed for them.

Bishop and Earl really liked to fish, so they started casting into the shallows right away, but Jim and Jordan didn't find it that entertaining, so they just dropped a trolling line while they continued ahead. Christa did the same, but I like the Bass that hide in these ponds below rapids, so I joined the anglers.

Earl and I had two each before Bishop finally caught one. We would have put them on a stringer, but Earl had his good filleting knife with him, so he set to work prepping our five small mouth bass for a baggy of marinade. Of course I landed another, then Bishop caught the biggest one, so we stopped while they finished with the cleaning and soon we had two bags of fish. Six people would need more, but we could always add rice or pasta and a cream sauce that just needed water to re-hydrate it.

We didn't race to catch up with the others. They would camp at the end of the next portage.

"So tell me about Sandy and the baby," I made idle talk as we did a lazy paddle.

"Oh Cheryl is great, and she is so smart," Earl bragged about his 16 month old. "Sandy still has 4 months to go and she is horny all of the time!"

Earl was beaming with pride whenever he talked about either of his precious girls.

"With mom and dad living in the suite that we built in back, she loves to spend time with her Nana and Gee, that's what she calls Sandy's dad. Isn't it sweet," he finished, still smiling.

"So I hear that Sandy had a great time in El Salvador last year when we were tripping on the Obitoki," I continued, wondering just how open their marriage was.

"That was a trip to save turtles, wasn't it Viceroy," Bishop teased his friend.

"Yeah, but she said that everybody was fucking everybody on that trip!" Earl confessed. "She always uses protection though, and one night she let her computer run, while they had a wild orgy! Man, I haven't jacked off that much since before college!"

I thought about how much better the world was getting about sexual freedom, but I still could not see a commitment to one man any time in my future.

Bishop had married between our first trip and the second, but it didn't last three months.

"Sandy was wondering if we could have phone sex with her one night," Earl confided. "I know it will cost about 10 bucks a minute on the satellite phone, but I would gladly pay for it," Earl finished.

"Okay, I'll do it," Bishop weaseled into our conversation.

"I think we will just go with the two of us for this one, lover-boy," I responded for Earl and Sandy. "I'm sure that the other two will share Christa with you while we are busy."

Again we came to the camp while the sides were slamming and 'OH, OH' could be heard from the portage to the camp, about 200 meters along the north bank.

We came in quiet and snuck up on the tent. It was still light out, but they hadn't put up a tarp over the cooking area or gathered wood. They obviously just went straight to fuck land.

We carefully and quietly loosened the rain tarp, then pulled it off in one quick reveal.

The top of the tent is a breathable white fabric that you can easily see through in the daylight.

Christa was on her knees, getting jammed at both ends. They only stopped for a second, then seeing our extended phones Jim and Jordan waved with one hand and started pumping again.

Christa gave a wave too, but she only had one finger extended in a fuck you salute.

The guys went to unload our canoes, but I leaned against a tree and studied their technique.

"You could be massaging those hams Jordan," I suggested.

Jordan used his big hands to gently fondle Christa's upturned bumb as he continued to slide in and out of her pussy.

I moved for a better view of the oral activity. I consider myself quite accomplished at oral sex, but I'm not the world traveller that Christa is.

She was pushing a finger into Jim's ass, while taking a good piece of his long dong in her bulging mouth. Her other hand caressed the part of him that wouldn't fit. I could see the movement of her tongue, from side to side, but there couldn't be much room in there.

I was starting to get wet, and it wasn't raining.

I heard my two men bringing the first load up from the landing area.

"Can you get the tent up first guys? I need to make a private phone call," I called out, without looking away from Jim as he made his 'I'm coming' face.

I tore myself away to help get the tent up.

We had our shelter up before darkness found us, and Bishop started on getting the dinner cooking, while Earl and I went in the tent for some phone sex.

Christa kicked her crew out, and invited Bishop to satisfy her, and he was enough of a trooper to agree to try.

We had to have a battery powered lantern, to get a good video image for the satellite phone. I wasn't sure how to get us on the web, but Earl demonstrated his electronic brilliance by connecting with his wife in minutes.

She already had the kid over with her mom, so she could set up her own laptop, and there she was, five months preggers, but glowing with health.

She stripped as we stripped, but she was on their king sized bed, while we scurried around on our knees, struggling to get our clothes off.

Sandy was ready first, and she sat in a cross legged yoga position, with her hands resting on her thighs. Her tits and nipples were swollen, perhaps from breastfeeding, and her abdomen stuck out at least 6 inches with the next generation inside.

Earl and I sat naked, next to each other and said hi.

"I only have my little friend here," Sandy said, and showed us her little pink vibrating dildo. It had a flap that pinches down on the clit, for a hard pulse inside and out.

"Please show me doggy style Loren, that's what I'm really craving right now," she urged us to get started as she shifted to her knees and swung her butt around to the camera.

It looked a bit big, but it was probably the angle. Sandy is in training for the Boston Marathon, so there wasn't much in the way of fat there, although she was careful to eat a lot of carbs with her protein.

Earl thrust into me a little fast for my liking, but his eyes were hungry for the little screen on the phone. I let myself enjoy the pumping, but I didn't expect poor Earl to last very long.

"Oh, Oh, I'm sorry Sandy," he apologized to his wife, though I was the one missing out, as Sandy slipped into a nice climax.

"We are going to have to use our tongue dear," Sandy explained.

Earl moved my cooch to where his darling could watch the action, then he aggressively started licking me.

"Slower, tiger, I know you want to please me, but I like it slow at first," Sandy coached her man.

Earl slowed down, and brought his fingers into the game too. I started fingering my nipples, seeing that he was getting the right idea.

"Oh, Loren, are your nipples sensitive like mine?" Sandy asked, but I was caught up in my own world as I started to cum.

"Faster hun, no, with your tongue, ya, that's right," my lady lover called out as I undulated under her man.

"Can Loren ride you now Baby? I hope you've got your wood back by now," Sandy called out.

I heard the rustling of the rain fly being removed, but you couldn't see outside, with the lantern shining. I knew that I would be fully exposed to our troops, but I am an exhibitionist, and it only made me hotter.

The Duke lay down so his Duchess could see the action, and I mounted him. He used his own hand to keep it solid while it squirmed into my pussy.

"Enjoy her tits honey," Sandy whispered lustfully. Earl squeezed while I saw on the little screen that Sandy was squeezing her one tit, while she worked her little pink friend. Then I heard her switch it to the max, and she massaged both tits, pinching the nibs as she thrust her hips back and forth, virtually fucking her husband, or me, or maybe herself? We all came, and our audience of three clapped and cheered from their viewing points.

"What is that racket?" Sandy wondered out loud, when she could catch her breath.

"I'm starving now Sandy," I shouted to my long distance lover.

"Me too," she responded. "Have fun you guys," she finished, and she shut down the connection.

"Only 12 minutes," Earl bragged, looking at the readout on the special cell phone.

Earl crawled out of our tent.

"I got off twice, and it only cost $120," he announced, like he'd gotten a discount from a hooker.

"Hey! You were loving me, not Ma Bell," I whined, but I also laughed, knowing what he meant.

We enjoyed a great dinner, with fish tacos and a dehydrated goulash. Bishop played us some tunes while the fire crackled. Christa opened the apple cider then spiced it up with a bit of the Canadian Rye.

I was feeling tired so I took Jordan's hand and he needed no prompting to follow me back to the tent. He didn't even grab my ass while I crawled in ahead of him. He must have been tired too.

Of course we screwed. We just came together sideways and he slowly fucked me. At some point I fell asleep, not knowing if he finished or not. Come to think of it, I still don't know.

I was not the first up, but Earl was the only one out of the tent, and no one looked lustfully at me, so I grabbed my hoody and draped it over my shoulders. I was naked otherwise, and I came across Earl trying to get the fire going for coffee.

I came up behind him, as he piled his kindling. He clearly expected it to be one of the guys so I reached under his ass, between his legs, and tapped him on the balls.

"G'morning M'lord," I sang in his ear.

He jumped back and knocked me flying and into a heap.

Turning, he saw that it was not one of his male co-workers.

"Oh no! Loren!" he cried, but I jumped up before he got to me and shushed him before he woke up the whole camp.

"Let me sit on your lap, and you can check me for a concussion," I suggested.

As he went to sit, I pulled his shorts down.

"These might get in the way," I informed my nurse as I opened the condom.

I installed the shieth then straddled him, picking up his cock and pushing it into my pussy, then I settled down into my personal favorite fucking position. Me, on top, and totally in charge. I went up just a few inches and pushed a nipple into Earl's idle mouth. His hands acted on their own, as they came up to help with my stimulation.

Back down I slid on his manly chest.

I stayed there, grinding into him while he suckled me, trying to get the milk that he had savored from his woman at home.

I gripped his cock with my love muscle and extended myself back and up, but only 4 inches. His teeth never left my nib. I loosened my grip and fell back onto his glistening rod, slapping into his pelvis.

Slap, slap, slap, I could do this all day, but Earl's quickening breath encouraged me to my prize, as a great morning orgasm swept through my body and my mind.

The camp was waking, so I rushed back to the tent, to make sure that the third cock had somewhere to hide. At least there would be coffee in 20 minutes.

We didn't get the men out of our tent for almost an hour, but I still lay back next to Christa, exhausted.

"When are you going to let me make love to you, my sweet," Christa whispered.

I turned to her, not sure that I hadn't dreamed it, but her smile and twinkling eyes told me more.

"I have never tried it with a woman," I confessed, but I did not deny the attraction.

From the entry to the tent Jim was watching and listening.

"Hey guys! I think there's going to be some girl on fucking girl!" his voice rose in volume as he got to the fucking part.

"I knew it!" Bishop shouted.

Everyone was talking about the one girl there that had never fucked a girl. Me!

They didn't exactly sell tickets, but they begged us, and the two of us are basically cum hungry sluts, so we agreed to wait until after dark, and we would do it in the well lit tent while they sat around and watched. The great foursome couldn't start a fire, just a few years ago, but now they put three phones in connection to the satellite phone, so that they could record my first time lesbian experience, totally for Sandy, they assured us! Of course we are not so stupid as to think they would not keep a copy, but I wanted one too.

Why would we be ashamed? We are consenting adults after all.

Christa came onto me first, not that it was a wrestling match. We lay and she aggressively brought her mouth to my breast and a hand to my mound.

She pushed a finger right into me, hooking it up into my pelvis, then the thumb pushed into my clit and smushed me back and forth making me cum without even seeing it coming!

My body was recovering from the orgasm, before I realized I was having one!

She brought her fingers up to her mouth for a taste of my sex.

"Oh, I wanted a taste before she came!" she whined loud enough for our audience, but then smiled. "It's sweet enough to want more," and with that she dove down on me, pushing my legs to either side of her face, she came at me like a rabid dog, or a vampire.

She speared into me with her tongue and came up hard on my clit, then back down she settled into a flicking with her tongue. I surrendered to her ministry. I could do no more than spread eagle and rub my own nipples! Then the orgasm was as sweet as it ever gets! Not the pounding kind, but you can't compare that to a lazy build up, sensual orgasm, with someone you feel safe with.

Hey! It's not like I entered a convent! I knew right away that I would never give up the dick, but I had to have a chance to bring a sister off with my own tongue.

I flipped out of the embrace and pushed Christa to her back. Then I went down on her with my mouth and my fingers. I knew where it felt good with light strokes and where it felt best with tapping and bumping. We ground our bodies together, bringing Christa to a delightful climax. Our audience cheered us on.

Sandy said she would be sharing the video with some girlfriends that were coming over for some pillow talk, but we couldn't afford to watch on our 4 inch screen. Anyway, we had our own party to finish here, with 4 horny men that wanted to hold something other than their phones and their dicks!

Wednesday is hump day, but most of us were too tired to fuck in the morning. Earl was up first again, then we all started packing up our sleeping bags, and dropping tents.

Breakfast was coffee, juice and porridge. Suzie packs it with raisins and dried cranberries, which adds weight, but it's a great source of carbs and fiber to get us started.

We were just getting to the first portage when Bishop realized that no one had retrieved the thick rope we use to put the food barrel up a tree and safe from the criters. We could use a smaller rope if we were careful, but I didn't want to leave the rope hanging there, so I decided to head back for it.