Canadian Bacon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take one of the guys and leave everything for us," Christa suggested.

I love to double up in my small canoe with Jim, cause he is so powerful, but I have to play nice and share, so I picked Jordan.

I took the front, as I must with someone nearly twice my weight. He pushed off and we hit a strong pace for the 3 mile journey.

"Your ass is looking good Loren," Jordan finally said when we had settled into a steady movement.

"I bet that giant cock of yours is enjoying the sight," I answered, grateful that some of my added winter weight was actually muscle.

"Oh yeah, maybe you could lean forward a little," he suggested.

I set Charlie down and weaseled out of my shorts. It's a lot easier to do in the back of the canoe, but I'm limber enough.

When I got down on my knees now, I leaned into my strokes, so Jordan could see my labia hanging down between my spread legs. You can't spread them too much in the front, but I was sure that I had his attention.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw that he had his monster cock out, but he just let it bob there between his legs, while he pulled water.

What an image! I thought that I was presenting a nice view, but Jordan had improved his body to the point where it was almost as ripped as his pleasure pole!

We got to our last campsite in record time. We were both pretty horny in spite of our hedonistic evening last night.

Jordan was on top of me before I could pull the canoe in, but we did pull it high enough to be safe for a quickie.

He brought me to the ground and mounted me without a word.

Soon he was pounding away and I was lost in the blissful land of Oz!

We lay next to each other, panting from the exertion, until Jordan stood and retrieved our misplaced rope.

We got back in the canoe, but I just let Jordan paddle, while I sat between his legs, relaxing, face forward, leaning back into his soft cock.

I fell asleep and didn't wake until we were at the lift out point.

"Hey, you better get dressed, there's someone on the trail, and it's not one of ours," Jordan whispered to me as I woke.

I pulled my shorts on, as Jordan did the same, but I hadn't thought to bring my top.

A group of four men came down the trail. They must have come from the West, since it would be nearly impossible to bushwack backwards on this stretch of the Albany River.

"Hey, oh, wow," the first guy exclaimed as he saw the canoe.

He had two heavy packs and the one behind him had the same, with two canoes following them on the shoulders of big men.

When I saw that it was just adults I dropped the pretense of hiding my tits.

"Hello Beautiful!" The second guy found his tongue.

The two pack men helped their mates with the canoes, while we backed off a few paddle strokes.

The last canoe was laid down, and all four men faced us on the water.

"You two travel pretty light," the tallest one finally said.

"Our party is ahead of us, but we had to go back for some forgotten equipment," I offered, staying friendly, in spite of their less than friendly ogling of my chest.

"Can I fuck that one Conner?" One of them asked.

"Not before I get some," another one claimed.

"Hey, I don't know what you lugheads think you're going to do here, but it is not going to involve us," Jordan said gruffly.

Two of them went to their packs while the one called Conner stood with his hands on his hips.

"There has to be more of them," he decided. "They don't have any camping gear, so I think the girl is telling us the truth."

We started to back paddle, without being too obvious, but the two that were searching, came back with revolvers in their hands.

"Tie them up, and find their friends," Conner commanded.

I pushed back as hard as Charlie would let me and Jordan continued the effort with his powerful shoulders.

"Stop! Or we will shoot you," the leader demanded.

"Dive for it," I whispered, and hoped that he was ready to follow me as I rose and dove in one quick movement.

Jordan was close behind me, as the canoe was thrust towards them with the power of his legs.

There was no shot fired. I was hoping that one of them would be stupid enough to think that he could hit us from 30 yards while moving. It would have been heard by our friends, who then might have a better chance against these bastards.

I stayed under for at least another 30 yards, then came up fast, drew breath and dove again. I saw Jordan doing the same in that 3 seconds above water.

We got to shore only 3 or 4 hundred yards from their position, but it would be a difficult passage for them. We hustled into the woods carrying only our vests, but at least mine had my knife.

"Who the fuck are these guys?" Jordan whispered.

"I have never seen them before, but their pants were all the same with a white stripe on them. Maybe they are military, or convicts?" I quietly pondered.

"Those were old looking pistols, so I don't think they are military," Jordan replied, as we continued a slow and quiet escape to the Northeast.

My mind was racing. Where should we go? How do I warn the others?

Jordan stepped on something sharp and cussed quietly as he hopped on one foot.

"Slow, and quiet," I suggested, and we both followed my advice.

They were not being quiet, back at the portage. There was a lot of cussing as they tried to find a path to get to us, but the river continued here, and though they could cross it easily enough, there was no trail to follow.

"We need to warn the others," I decided.

"You mean I need to warn the others, while you get safe, Loren. You heard what they wanted, and I won't let them have you!" Jordan quietly explained.

"No, I am the one in charge here Jordan, and I'm the one that knows this land. We will both stay safe, and find a way to warn our friends, or get to them first!" I stated with certainty.

We continued through the woods, parallel to the portage path, but our movement would be too slow.

"We need to climb the escarpment so our voices will carry further," I explained to my friend.

I pointed to a small stream.

"If you follow the water it will take you to a spot that will be easier to climb, then go along the cliff for about a half mile and start shouting," I instructed Jordan.

"I'm not going without you," he immediately responded.

"Yes, you will. I will stay concealed, but I have to see what is happening to my team, and your deep low voice will carry better than mine, so it must be you," I quietly insisted.

"You had better stay concealed, cause I will not leave without you," Jordan warned me but headed along the waterway to find the passage up.

"There should be a path on the cliff's edge, at least an animal track that will let you travel faster, and you must go fast," I instructed my comrade as he picked his way upwards.

It was only about 3 in the afternoon, so we couldn't count on darkness to keep us hidden. It was also possible that these criminals were on the run, and unable to stop long enough to catch us or find the rest of our party.

I kept moving, while trying to think ahead to what they might do. It would help if I knew who they were or where they came from, but there were few clues available.

They gave only one name, Conner. He seemed to be in charge, and a bit older than the others.

I also listened, as I moved carefully to stay off of dry wood or sharp rocks.

They were well up the portage trail, but I had no idea how far Christa would take the guys. Would she continue up the river? I knew that I would wait at the put-in, since once you're on the river it would be very difficult to come back. So I had to assume that they would come across at least some of my friends, and most likely Christa would be one of them.

I got closer to the trail, hoping that I could hear some of their conversations. I stayed low, considering every step before I made it.

"There's only two of them, and one is a woman," one of them was talking quietly to at least one other, but I couldn't see anyone from my hiding spot.

"They don't know that there's any danger. Just walk right up to them, friendly like, and take them." The one called Conner spoke.

Just at that moment Jordan's voice could be heard from way above and some distance to the North.

"DANGER RUN FOR IT! RUN! RUN! RUN!," he yelled at the top of his lungs.

Then again.

"CHRISTA, BISHOP! RUN GET HELP!" He repeated the last line 3 times, then quiet fell across the river valley like a blanket. Only the wind could be heard, but I could feel the thump of heavy men running and knew that the message would have to be understood and obeyed immediately if they were to escape.

I moved closer and found a low balsam fir to hide in. I took the time to push out a hollow from the pine needles that filled the forest floor.

I heard them coming back down the trail, and it was obvious that they had someone who didn't want to be there.

"You won't catch her, this forest is her home, she knows it like you know the shitbox that you call home," Bishop lectured the miscreants as they manhandled him down the trail.

"Shut up, or we will gag you, buttercup," Conner commanded.

"Tommy and Piggy will catch her. They are highly motivated," he finished with a shuckle.

They continued along towards their gear at the south end of the portage.

I had to stay concealed until nightfall. There would be a new moon tonight, so it would be about as dark as it ever got, but that was not until after 9. I guessed it to be about 4 hours until I could move, unless I knew where they all were. Christa did not know these woods as well as Bishop had reported, but she could be very fast when she wanted to be.

I could hear them making camp. Smelling the fire made my stomach roll. We hadn't eaten since breakfast and I didn't have the sense to grab our emergency pack before we lept from the canoe. It probably would have slowed me down too much in the water, but the energy bar would be much appreciated, and the two emergency blankets would have been nice too. They are thin, but they hold your heat very well.

I concentrated on my breathing, and went over a mental image of everything I had. My inflatable vest and my 4 inch camp knife.

Not much of a list. Maybe I should add my bike shorts.

I had at least four hours, so I started stripping bark from a birch to make some shoes. There was a large grass patch within reach, so I started to twist some into rope. Charlie had shown me how to twist long strands to act as tent rope in a pinch, but this strand would attach my birch bark moccasins.

I was finished with my footwear before I heard Jimmy and Piggy coming up the trail.

"Conor's going to be pissed that we took so long," one said to the other.

"Well I wasn't gonna chase her for an hour and then wait until Conor said I could have a turn on her," the other guy scoffed. "You could have waited until we got back, but you fucked her just like I did," the other one replied as they passed my hidey hole.

Christa didn't speak as they pulled her along.

Once they were past me I could move, but I waited for dark. It's not like I was going to jump them. I was going to have to wait for a better opportunity.

I only moved to where I could watch the tiny stream that Jordan had followed. My money was on him coming back down from the cliff, although I half hoped that I would be wrong.

Sure enough, he was down before nightfall, which was smart, if he had to do it at all.

I put myself where he could see me, rather than calling out, and he was soon at my side. Before I could whisper an update, he pulled me into his arms and held me for a long time. My shivers were from exhaustion more than shock, but soon it would be from being cold.

"They have Bishop and Christa," I whispered. I didn't tell my giant friend that Christa had already been raped. That could have been a big mistake.

"I saw them catch her in the river. They had boots on so they caught up with her in the shallows, after she twisted her ankle," Jordan quietly responded.

I showed my shoes to Jordan, and we took an hour to fashion him a similar pair.

It was well past midnight before we proceeded slowly and quietly towards their camp. It was very slow, so I thought about Earl and Jim as I picked my way. Christa had sent them ahead to make camp on the river. Hopefully they would have the satellite phone and help would be on the way.

We did not walk on the path. They could have someone on watch, and they would certainly cover the portage trail.

I almost missed him. His cigarette gave him away before he saw us. We were close to each other so I just had to grip Jordan's wrist and point to the rock that the ambush would have sprung from. We stood there until I was sure that there was only one of them, then we backed off to where we could whisper safely.

"Let me come down the path and get him to jump me. Then you come in when he's busy with me," I quietly laid out my plan.

I still only wore shorts, so I expected him to be 'motivated' not to shoot me. I handed the knife to Jordan.

"We are not in a position to be gentle. You must not let him call out for help, Jordan," I insisted, and hoped he understood how far he had to go.

"He deserves to die slower, but I won't let him make a sound," he whispered.

I gave him a kiss and carefully continued around to the trail for our attack.

It was dark, but the sky was clear enough for the stars to make my white skin visible as I slowly came up the path. I was being careful, but not too careful.

"Stop right there Missy." A light came directly into my face.

"Oh, please help me," I meekly cried, and fell to my knees to offer an easy capture.

"Shush, woman," the voice tried to quiet me. I was right to think that they would want me alive.

"I am so afraid. My guide climbed up to the cliff, but I couldn't follow him!" I explained to my captor. "He told me to hide, but I'm cold, and hungry, and, and,... there's bears and wolves!" I cried, but not too loudly.

He put his pen light in his mouth and grabbed my wrists. He had a gun in his other hand, pointed at my head.

"Take those shorts off. You won't be needing them. I'll be keeping you warm tonight girl," he snorted and put the gun in his back pocket while he unzipped his fly.

"Oh! It's so cold. Can I just give you a hand job?"

I tugged my shorts to the ground, and my naked body distracted him for a bit.

"A suck will be a good start," he decided as he fumbled to get his cock out.

Our lives depended on me distracting him as much as I could. I took his cock into my mouth, and set to work with the best swirl of my tongue that I could muster. I started bobbing my head right away, taking him as deep as I could and using my hand to help.

"Oh, yes you are a good little girl," were his last words, unless you count the gurgle that he made when Jordan cut him deep enough to scrape his spine.

I spit out the cock and grabbed the pen light that fell from his lifeless mouth.

Jordan lowered the body quietly to the ground.

"Take his boots," I quietly ordered Jordan, while I went through his pockets.

We pulled his body away from the trail. If they looked for him at night they might not find him. We hurried away from the camp to plan our next step.

Our bounty consisted of a shirt, boots that only I could wear, one energy bar, a small flashlight, 7 sticks of gum, 5 cigarettes and a cheap lighter. The gun had 6 bullets.

I reluctantly let Jordan keep the knife, while I kept the gun. In spite of the fact that I had never even held a handgun, Jordan insisted that I take the firearm. He had proven that he knew the sharp side of a knife, so I really couldn't complain.

"I don't think that I could have cut that deeply," I told my brave friend, "...but killing him fast and quiet was the right thing." I didn't want Jordan to feel any remorse.

"I know," is all he said about it.

"What about reversing the ambush?" I suggested. "That was a good spot he had, and I bet someone is going to come relieve him, so one of us waits there and bam, we get another one!" I realized the flaw, just as soon as I finished explaining my plan. If no one came back to their tents, they would know that they were being attacked.

It would still even out the odds, so we had to go with the ambush, then decide what to do. Maybe we would have two guns, and decide to continue, or maybe we will be running away again.

Jordan hid in the ambush spot, while I found a spot to the side, well off the trail. I saw him briefly when he lit a cig. I didn't even know he smoked.

I think he just let the cigarette burn slowly, without dragging on it.

It was quiet, and dark. The shirt helped a lot, even though I could smell the blood that had soaked the front.

Two men came down the path, making more noise than they needed to. We hadn't planned for this.

I moved closer, hoping to be of some help.

"Tommy, It's your turn to fuck the bitch. We have her pretty well warmed up for you." one of them called out to the hiding spot while the other moved in.

The one that pushed through the foliage of the hiding spot, never came back. It was not a quiet death though, and the other guy pulled out his gun so I aimed the barrel at the middle of his back and pulled the trigger.

The blast was deafening in the quiet of the night, and the flash from the barrel put spots in front of my eyes.

I dropped my arm to my side while Jordan came out from the bushes. He dropped on the back of the man I shot, reached with the knife, and slit his throat, to ensure the kill.

I felt like I was in a dream, but Jordan picked up the other gun and a flashlight, and we turned to finish off the last man. Conner.

The camp was well lit, with a lantern and a roaring fire. Bishop was hanging from a tree, with both wrists tied above him and only his toes on the ground.

Conner had dragged a naked Christa over to Bishop and he held his gun next to Christa's head.

Conner was naked himself, which explained why he wasn't better prepared for us.

"Drop your guns or I will kill her," he raged.

"We can't do that," I told him, and pointed my gun at his head.

I would just as likely shoot Christa instead of him, but I was prepared to shoot, if he did.

Jordan dropped his gun.

"You will leave us, or you will die," Jordan explained as he stepped forward.

"Those are your two choices," he insisted with his fists balled.

I could see the knife stuffed in the back of his shorts.

"Do you think that you can beat me boy," Conner snorted and stood, but left his gun hand down.

I rushed ahead, getting as close as I could before I fired.

Conner's gun started to come up so I pulled the trigger for the second and hopefully the last time in my life.

The bullet hit him in his shoulder, and his gun went flying as the blow turned him sideways.

Jordan hit him in the jaw so hard that I heard it break like a dry twig.

I grabbed the knife from Jordan's shorts and rushed to the tree to cut Bishop down.

Jordan grabbed him and gently lowered him to the ground.

Then there was a blast and another and another until there was only clicking as Christa fired the gun that I had dropped.

Conner was crying mutedly, through his broken jaw. But now he had holes where he used to have balls.

Soon, he stopped making any noise at all.

Earl and Jim had just gotten to a campsite, when they heard Jordan's rumbling voice in the distance. Ten minutes later, Christa's empty canoe bumped it's way to their campsite, so they pulled it in. They wasted an hour trying to find a way back, but the best they could do was to climb the same ridge that Jordan had mounted. A break in the valley kept them from going south.

It was nightfall before they could call the RCMP.

No plane could be sent until the morning, so it was decided that the two men should wait, and call back at sunrise.