Canadian Female Soldiers

Story Info
Canadian female soldier tries Black dick in Ottawa.
1.1k words
3.61
10.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,131 Followers

Meet Captain Lorna Mayflower, a forty-two-year-old Canadian Armed Forces veteran living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. This proud Canadian superwoman is dealing with a problematic issue of a decidedly private nature. Lorna is a good Christian woman who has been celibate for years. Well, when women get to a certain age and don't have enough sex, they can experience vaginal atrophy. It is a scary and painful thing. What's a gal to do? Fortunately, BBC Home Deliveries is there to help...

BBC Home Deliveries is a business specializing in helping forlorn women regain their sexual prowess and vitality, their zest for life. They are committed to diversity and have employees of various backgrounds, to better connect with the diverse ladies that make up their clientele. After checking out their page, Captain Lorna Mayflower decided to hire them. The forlorn female soldier sincerely hopes that BBC Home Deliveries can help her out. Vaginal atrophy affects millions of middle-aged women around the world, and it honestly sucks...

There are numerous private entertainment agencies dedicated to providing for the intimate needs of wealthy older men. Whether an older man of means desires women, young men, or transgender individuals, you can absolutely bet that there are those dedicated to providing him with that which he desires. Isn't it about time that a progressive agency did the same thing for women? BBC Home Deliveries is a progressive agency catering to the sexual needs of the female customer. Isn't that simply awesome?

"Thank you for reaching out to us, ma'am, we here at BBC Home Deliveries are here to help," said Wesley Philemon, the owner and CEO of BBC Home Deliveries. The tall, dark-skinned and muscular businessman looked at his new client, assessing her. Standing six feet tall, with short dark hair, alabaster skin, green eyes and a whole lot of tattoos, Lorna Mayflower is the sort of woman that would have been called a virago in a past era. Lorna Mayflower carries herself with the sort of masculine swagger that insecure men and butch lesbians would envy. This was going to be an interesting case...

"I really need your help, sir, vaginal atrophy is no joke," Lorna replied, and the military woman shook Wesley's hand. The burly black Canadian businessman noticed the firmness of the female soldier's grip and they went into the living room to discuss things. As the owner and CEO of BBC Home Deliveries, Wesley has taken on many problematic female clients, usually white women who were uptight about sex and needed to loosen up. The tall female soldier was going to be an interesting case, to be sure...

"Challenge accepted, ma'am," Wesley said, and the relieved smile on Canadian Armed Forces Captain Lorna Mayflower's face was a wonder to behold. Wesley summoned his associates, Omar Kelley and Dick Brown, and the two handsome, athletic young black men, newcomers to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of Detroit, Michigan, were happy to oblige. The three black gentlemen looked at the tall, masculine white female soldier and got ready to take care of business.

"Hmm, this feels nice," Canadian Armed Forces Captain Lorna Mayflower said, as she got down and dirty with the men of BBC Home Deliveries. The tall, pale-skinned, short-haired, heavily tattooed female soldier lay on the bed, legs spread as she was finally the recipient of black male attention. Wesley took the lead, burying his dark, handsome face between Lorna's legs. The burly black man ate the soldier's pussy like a hungry man. Let the fun begin...

"Sweetie, you haven't felt anything yet," Wesley told Lorna, and he fingered her wet, hairy pussy while eating her out. Meanwhile, Wesley's colleagues Omar and Dick were not inactive. Lorna feasted her eyes on the young black men's ripped physiques as they got naked and came for her. Lorna reached for Omar's dick and began stroking him while Dick jerked off, apparently enjoying the spectacle unfolding before him. This was going to be good...

"Hmm, go for it," Omar groaned as Lorna began sucking his long and thick, uncircumcised black dick. She'd never seen an uncut dick before and was fascinated by Omar's fuck stick. She sucked him greedily, and the young black man sighed in sheer pleasure. Like a lot of MILFs, Lorna's dick sucking game was second to none. Dick wanted some of that, and while sucking off Omar, Lorna began stroking Dick's mighty tool. She squirmed in pleasure as Wesley feasted on her pussy like a hungry man. Let the good times roll...

"About time," Dick said as Lorna took him into her mouth, and Wesley rolled a condom on his tool before sliding into Lorna's pussy. Lorna closed her eyes as Wesley thick dick entered her pussy. It had been years since Lorna had a dick inside her pussy. She'd missed that awesome sensation, and Wesley was just what the doctor ordered. With a big black dick in her mouth and another big black dick in her vagina, Canadian Armed Forces Captain Lorna Mayflower was on cloud nine. She really needed to make up for lost time, and big black dicks are the perfect tools for that!

"Fellas, fill my holes," Lorna demanded, a little while later, when the four of them took a breather. Wesley, Omar and Dick exchanged a grin and nodded. The action continued, and the three handsome, well-hung black men took the tall, tomboyish, middle-aged white female soldier to the edge of passion. Wesley slid his dick into Lorna's pussy while Dick worked his way up her ass. Omar slid his hard dick into Lorna's pussy. Completely airtight, Lorna began rocking back and forth as the three black men filled her holes and began fucking her silly.

"Damn that ass is tight," Dick crowed as he slid his hard dick into Lorna's asshole, which proved to be only slightly less tight than her vagina. Lorna felt as though Dick were tearing her asshole apart and would have screamed but Wesley's dick was deep into her mouth. Omar pounded away mercilessly at Lorna's vagina, doing his best to cure the tall and sexy yet masculine white female soldier of her vaginal atrophy. Lorna rocked back and forth between the three black men as she took their big dark dicks in her holes like a pro. She needed to get fucked silly, and the three brothers definitely did not disappoint...

"Hmm, thank you for making me feel alive," Canadian Armed Forces Captain Lorna Mayflower said, smiling. Wesley, Omar and Dick smiled at their latest client and left the premises of her lovely townhouse located in the Glebe area of Ottawa, Ontario. The plain white van belonging to BBC Home Deliveries sped away, having successfully completed another mission. Middle-aged women suffering from vaginal atrophy, please contact these trustworthy and capable black gentlemen. They'll come to your place and take care of business. Just ask a certain Canadian Armed Forces Captain.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,131 Followers