Flood Day Fling

Story Info
Fit white 43 year old fucks young black college student.
3.9k words
4.25
47k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyPhD
HornyPhD
31 Followers

Karlie slung her backpack over her shoulder, grabbed her blender bottle, and locked her car. It was her second week of classes. Although she was 43, she was finally pursuing her dream of getting a master's degree. Through a stroke of luck, she had qualified for an on-campus job allowing her to work toward her degree full time. From 9-5, she managed the student gym, and then took classes each night from 4-7. It was the perfect schedule, and made her 40 minute commute bearable.

Karlie thought about the path she had taken to get here. She had barely finished high school! After finding out she was pregnant at only 18 years old, it had taken every ounce of willpower she had to finish her high school degree. With a daughter to support, she had taken up wage jobs around town, until she landed a job as a desk clerk at the local gym. She had worked at the gym for the past 25 years - first as a desk clerk, then as a personal trainer, and finally as the manager. She was now getting her Master's of Business Administration in hopes of being able to start her own gym.

25 years in the gym had done wonders for Karlie's body. At 5'10'', she was tall, and naturally lean. She was young when she had her daughter, so she regained her figure quickly. With daily workouts and the benefits of constant access to the gym, Karlie had spent a lifetime honing her physique. Her shoulders were defined, but narrow. She had a six pack, defined thighs, and the calves of someone who led spin classes twice a day, four times a week for several years. She had spent her life pushing her own boundaries, and had spent different phases of her life playing different sports. She had done marathons, triathlons, and most recently had begun rock climbing. Karlie dyed her natural blonde hair a mousy brown color when she had become the manager at her gym, hoping it would help the clients take her more seriously; the brown hair only made her green eyes more alluring. At first glance, Karlie hardly looked 30. The only sign of her age were the beginnings of wrinkles beside her eyes and at the top of her nose when she laughed.

When Karlie got to the building's entrance, she checked her phone. She still had 5 minutes to get to class, but noticed her phone was only on 7% battery. She had forgotten to charge it as she navigated to campus. Fine, she had her charger in the car and could charge the phone as she sat through class. When she got to the car, she cursed under her breath. She had locked her keys in the car, and class would be starting any minute. She was late to class last week, and didn't want to be late again. She banged her fists on her driver's side windows in frustration, then turned to the building. She would have to work it out after class.

Class went by uneventfully. The teacher lectured endlessly in the basement classroom. As her mind drifted, she found shapes in the water stains onthe drop tile ceiling, and counted the cinder blocks in the windowless wall. During the 10 minute break, she checked her phone. 4% battery.

B, locked keys in car like a dumbass. Phone's dying. Pick me up at 7? She texted her daughter. She turned off her phone so she could receive her daughter's reply after class.

During the second half of class, Karlie was paired with Tony for a partner project. Tony was only 21, but he had finished his undergraduate degree in business and was in Karlie's master's cohort. He was 6', black, and 185 lbs of muscle. He was impeccably easy to talk to, and he had a big, genuine smile. His straight teeth looked beautiful and white framed by his full lips, and his chiseled face and dark features were universally handsome. Karlie was startled to find she was able to relate to Tony despite the age gap. In fact, after only a few minutes, she had completely forgotten about the age difference.

Tony, on the other hand, was very aware of the age difference. He had noticed Karlie during the first week of school. Her green eyes, large breasts, and long legs had stood out to him when she walked into class 10 minutes late. He was taken by how confidently she carried herself. He had always been into older women. He had masturbated while fantasizing about her twice in the previous week. When they had been paired together, he couldn't believe his luck. He spent the hour they had together trying to learn more about her to feed his fantasies for the upcoming week.

Before the pair had completed the assignment, all of the cell phones in the class went off - with the exception of Karlies, whose was off.

Emergency alert - FLOOD WARNING in Smythe region...

"Fuck." Karlie said. She was cursing herself, yet again, for locking herself out of her car, and letting her phone go dead.

"What's wrong?" Tony asked, sincere in his concern. He was taken by the small furrow she had in her brow.

"My phone is dead, I'm locked out of my car, I live 40 minutes away, and now it's flooding. I texted my daughter to come get me during break, but I haven't checked to see if she's on her way. It's too dangerous for her to come get me. What do I do?"

"Use my phone, and tell her to stay home."

"Really? Thanks" Karlie was sincerely grateful for Tony's kindness. She didn't want to have to worry about her daughter driving in a flood warning.

She quickly typed her daughter's number into Tony's phone and wrote a quick message:

Stay home, I'll get a hotel. XO, mom

"Do you know of any hotels nearby?" Karlie asked.

"No, but I live in the apartments across the street. You can stay with me until the rain stops." Tony said. He couldn't believe his luck! It took all of his self-control to sound so innocent and genuine.

When class ended, Karlie followed Tony to the stairwell. Looking out the window she saw that even stopping at her car was an impossibility. The rain was coming down sideways, and there were two or three places in the parking lot where several inches of rain had pooled together.

"I live in 23B. It's that one there" Tony said, leaning in close and pointing to his apartment. "It looks like we will have to make a break for it, so if you get ahead of me, just wait on the stairs. Try not to get wet."

Karlie nodded, getting ready to run.

The run was nothing for Karlie physically, but took a toll on Karlie emotionally. It was a quick.15 mile run, but by the time she arrived outside of 23B, she was soaked. Tony had kept pace with her, and opened the apartment door. They stepped inside silently, and Karlie stopped inside the door. Tony moved farther into the house, but Karlie was frozen in the entryway. The reality of her situation struck her as she saw the college bachelor pad before her. Here she was, a 40 something woman, basically in a dorm room. She was soaking wet, had no transportation or phone, and was in a stranger's house. She was filled with shame and regret for the choices that had led her here. Her thoughts were interrupted when Tony reappeared.

"Sorry, Karlie. I was going to go get you a towel to dry off, but it seems as though it might be time to do laundry. I do have this robe and a t-shirt if you want to change?" Tony held out a plush robe and a large university t-shirt. Karlie took them gingerly. In no time at all, Karlie was dry, dressed in a t-shirt, and wrapped in the robe. She came out to the living room, carrying her wet clothes.

"Do you have a dryer?" Karlie asked hopefully.

"Nope, but there's a drying rack in my bedroom. Here." Tony took the pile of clothes. He was happy to hang her clothes. It gave him an opportunity to see her bra and lacy black thong up close and in person. Even more importantly, he knew that if he had her thong in his bedroom, there was nothing beneath her pussy and the shirt he had leant her.

When Tony returned to the living room, Karlie was sitting on the couch, legs tucked beneath her. He was grateful he didn't have any other seating. It meant when he finally sat down, he would be sharing the couch with her.

"Beer?" He said, as he walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Sure!" Karlie said. With her clothes air drying, there was no hurry. "Do you have a charger?"

Unfortunately, Karlie's phone wasn't compatible with Tony's iPhone charger. But, just like in class, she found they were completely comparable when it came to conversation. They sat and talked for what seemed like an hour, but it was already well past midnight. As Karie dried, she got warmer and took the robe off, using it as a lap blanket. After her third beer, she had to excuse herself to the restroom. She stood up and gave a stretch. The large shirt was baggy on her thin body, and hung freely from her body after hugging her breasts. As she reached her arms over her head, the shirt rose against her thighs, exposing the very bottom of her ass. Tony readjusted himself while she was walking away, but touched himself when he heard her close the bathroom door. She was even better in person than in his fantasies. Her breasts rose and fell when she told stories excitedly. Her feet were perfectly manicured, and her eyes were a mesmerizing green when she made eye contact. As her hair dried, it adopted its natural wavy texture, which made her look even younger than the perfectly straightened hair he had seen in class. He closed his eyes and recalled her endless legs and the brief peek at her firm ass he had just witnessed. He was getting close when he heard the bathroom door open again.

When Karlie came back, he got her a fourth beer. He was on his second. He wanted to make sure, if the opportunity arose, he would be able to perform. Karlie sat down and stretched out her legs, taking up more of the couch. Between drying off and the beer, she was feeling more confident - or was it just the beer lowering her inhibitions? She was also developing a bit of a crush on Tony. Sure, he was younger than her daughter, but he was a great listener. He was so innocent, and he made her laugh. Plus, he was being so generous. Did age matter that much anyway?

Tony felt Karlie's foot brush against his thigh as Karlie stretched out. Instantly, his cock sprang back to life. He froze - he didn't want to call attention to the bulge in his shorts by readjusting in front of Karlie. He quickly put his beer on his lap, hoping his arm would hide his sizable bulge

"Oh, you have a thing for feet?" Karlie asked.

Busted.

"I myself prefer back muscles to feet. A nicely defined back covered in tattoos... you know, strong enough to hold me and fuck me up against a wall. Passion. That's my fantasy." Karlie was feeling bold. Sure, Tony was her classmate. But he'd invited her over, dressed her in nothing but a t-shirt, and he had been eating her with his eyes all night. "I noticed you staring at my breasts earlier. Don't be shy. It's quite flattering." Karlie blushed. It was true. It was genuinely flattering to be desired by a younger man.

"Wow, Karlie, yeah. I mean... well, I guess..." Tony stammered. He had fantasized about all types of scenarios, but had never considered a reality where Karlie was coming on to him.

"Women like a confident man. Someone who will take control in the bedroom." Karlie said. Her disappointment was thinly veiled. She would have loved for Tony to have followed her to the bathroom, pinned her against the wall, and taken her. As the thought crossed her mind, she felt her pussy contract. She was instantly wet. She no longer had conflicting thoughts about her new crush on Tony. It was lust. She wanted him inside of her. She wanted the sweaty, passionate, urgent sex only college aged men could provide. And she wanted it now.

"Sorry. I'm just trying to be respectful of you, Karlie. I've never been with anyone... like this. To be honest, I can't look at you without thinking about how I want to fuck you. Your legs are so sexy. The more I see, the more I want to see." Tony moved his arm, and exposed his bulge. His cock was fully erect. 10 inches long and thick. He pulled his shorts down to expose the head, which was covered in precum. "If you don't mind, I've thought of several ways you could pay me back for the beers." Tony grinned, stood up, slipped off his pants, and began to stroke his cock.

Karlie was so hungry for the cock. She got on her knees and leaned toward Tony's exposed erection.

"Don't touch me until I tell you to." Tony commanded. Karlie looked up, surprised. Where had this assertiveness come from? She had never been turned down for a blowjob. Tony could hardly believe himself. But if he had the opportunity, he was going to experience one of his fantasies. "Stand up."

Tony led Karlie to his bedroom. He took a box out from under his bed, removed a rope, and told Karlie to get comfortable. He removed Karlie's shirt, and licked each breast tenderly. "This will take a minute. Feel free to touch yourself. It will help the time pass." Tony said as he began working knot after knot. While he worked, Karlie pinched and massaged her breasts, rubbed her pussy, and moaned loudly. She was curious what Tony had in mind, and complied readily while he used the rope to bind her body. She found his new confidence hot, and had been impressed with the size of his girthy cock. In a few minutes, Tony had securely bound Karlie and suspended her from a hook in the ceiling. He took out a blindfold, earplugs, and gag. "Pick two," he said.

Karlie eagerly picked the gag and blindfold. She wanted to be able to hear so she would know how loud she was being. She didn't want the neighbors to think she was a whore. That's the last thing she needed, to start this master's program with a reputation.

"Great choices." Tony said. He put the ball gag in her mouth and covered her eyes. Then he put the earplugs in, too. Karlie tried to recoil. She could writhe freely, but her movements just swung her around the air. Her hands were bound down by her side, and her legs were spread freely. The arch of her back made her breasts stick out firmly. She had relinquished all of her control.

She felt something warm and slick slide down her pussy, over her vagina, and then caress her asshole. It slid inside her quickly, causing her to scream against the ball gag in surprise. It quickly recoiled, and was replaced by a cool, lubed up butt plug. It had been ages since Karlie had done anal, and she had a hard time relaxing - but she had no way to resist. "Relax, Karlie. I've done this to you before, and you loved it. By the way, in my fantasies, you were a moaner, not a screamer." Tony rubbed his cock. It was dripping precum. He could hardly believe his luck. Not only was Karlie in his house, naked and bound, but he was about to fuck her raw.

Tony stroked his cock, debating how to proceed. He could lick her until she orgasmed, making her sloppy and wet while he edged himself. Or, he could fuck her and use her. He considered whether he had it in him to cum twice that night. He hadn't masturbated in days. He was full of cum.

"Ready?" Tony asked.

"MMMmmm!" Karlie replied. Her response was somewhere between pleasure and fear. It turned Tony on even more. His decision was made.

Tony grabbed Karlie's hips and pushed the full length of his 10 inch fat cock into her pussy. He bumped her cervix before his balls hit her ass. Karlie screamed. Pain? Pleasure? If it was pain, the poor girl wasn't getting enough. If it was pleasure, she was a whore. Either way, Tony was going to make her love it. "Oh no, that won't do. I can't cum until my whole cock fits inside your tight little pussy." Tony said. He rocked his hips gently, loosening up Karlie's tight pussy. He drew his cock halfway out, and slowly reinserted it. "Better?" He asked. She nodded. "Good." He said. He grabbed her wrists, tied tightly to her hips, and pulled her roughly onto his cock. He stroked his full cock on her pussy, using her like every toy he had used before. She moaned and screamed as he used her, and he quickly felt an orgasm coming. He grunted, exerting all of his effort to not cum so soon. "Oh no, Karlie, I forgot to tell you. I never use protection. I hope you're on the pill, because I'm not pulling out." He stopped thrusting and thumbed her nipples. "Although, I suppose you'd be foolish to not be on birth control. You know how babies are made." He began thrusting slowly, using Karlie's firm shoulders as handles. He imagined pumping a load deep in her pussy, and the feeling of his balls releasing days' worth of tension. He was going to cum in Karlie, but he wanted a reaction. He pulled her ear plugs out. "You want my cum?" Tony asked. Karlie got very still. "I said, do you want my cum?" Tony repeated. Karlie still didn't respond. Tony removed her face mask. "Karlie. I'm going to cum in you. How do you feel about that?" He looked Karlie in the eye. He saw fear. Based on the look in her eye, and the silence, he knew she wasn't on birth control. This confirmation sent him over the edge. His balls swelled, and then his cock pulsed as he came deep inside Karlie. He felt rope after rope spurt from his cock.

When he was done, he considered pulling out, then looked at Karlie again. The look on her face was so hot. She was so vulnerable. He really couldn't help himself. His cock just wasn't done. He decided to leave it in her, and licked his thumb. Making eye contact with Karlie, he began drawing slow circles with his thumb around her clitoris. Her eyes closed, and she moaned. Good. He would make her cum. He drew slow, lazy circles around her clit until she started rocking her hips, begging for more. The movement was stimulating his cock. He reached with his other hand, and supplemented her pleasure by massaging her breast. He quickened his pace, timing his own movement to her moans. Pretty soon, she was rocking her hips on his cock in time with his finger, and they were moving as one. Sweat rolled down his chest, and he noticed beads of sweat beneath her breasts, too. He leaned over, and licked it gently with his tongue, drawing a line around her breast and ending at her nipple. "If you're a good girl, Karlie, I'll let you cum before I cum again." Tony said. He thought back to his fantasy. He was literally living his dream. He was fucking the hottest white cougar he had ever met. The only thing he hadn't done was fuck her ass.

Lost deep in his fantasy, he hadn't noticed her hips moving faster, her moans getting louder. Her screams of pleasure brought him back. She was cumming around his cock, and if he wasn't careful, it would be enough to make him cum. He slipped his cock out of her pussy, and fingered her while she finished her orgasm. Without giving her time to relax, he pulled the butt plug out of her ass. He stuck his thumb up her ass, and felt to make sure she was stretched out enough. She certainly felt ready for his cock. "Ready, Karlie?" He asked. She nodded eagerly. "Oh, what a bad girl. I love it." Tony said, lubing up his cock.

In no time, he was fucking Karlie's tight ass. It was everything he had hoped it would be. He held her firm ass to spread her cheeks, increasing her pleasure. His cum was dripping from her pussy, down onto his cock. He knew he wouldn't last long. "Oh no. Ready for another load?" Karlie nodded enthusiastically, muttering something against her ball gag.

"Get ready." Tony said. In one motion, he pulled his cock out of her ass, thrust it in her stretched out, sloppy pussy, and came again deep in her pussy. He felt the tip of his cock bump her cervix as he released rope after rope. He had never imagined getting this chance - but now that it was here, he couldn't help himself. With any luck, he was going to make her pregnant.

"I can tell you're not on birth control, Karlie. I'm going to take off your ball gag, and we're going to talk about this, like two adults. Agreed?" To this, Kelsie nodded. Tony took out her ball gag.

"You're right. I'm not on birth control. But I'm too old to have a child. Tony, I have a daughter younger than you!" Karlie said.

HornyPhD
HornyPhD
31 Followers
12