Canary

Story Info
Two old friends explore their sexuality together.
5.3k words
4.54
8.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cmm0
cmm0
14 Followers

Larry and I had been friends for half a century. We hadn't seen each other for nearly ten years, when he suggested we meet up in the Canary Islands to celebrate fifty years of friendship. We lived on opposite sides of the planet, so wherever we met up would require at least one of us to travel a long way. The Canaries weren't exactly half way, but they meant we'd both have to travel to get there and it would be a pleasant place to spend a few weeks.

Although we often went long periods without seeing each other, Larry and I kept in touch through regular emails. In the previous year or so, we'd been discussing my recent realisation that I was gay. Although I'd never considered myself fully straight, I'd spent my entire life up to that point chasing pussy, thinking that that's what I needed to make me happy. I'd had sex with about sixty women over that time, but my relationships had generally brought me more misery than happiness.

How it took me fifty years to work out that what I needed was cock, not cunt, I'm fucked if I know (or maybe, more to the point, not fucked) - but I guess I'm just a bit slow. It's not that I had never had the desire to have sex with men, it's more that it had just never happened. Apart from one time I came to after a drunken evening enthusiastically sucking on a hard circumcised cock - a situation that I must have voluntarily got myself into, because of the position we were both in. Sadly, the owner of the cock pushed me away and we both went back to sleep, and that was the end of that. Another time I tried to crack onto a friend who I'd seen naked several times and fallen in love with his dick and balls. He seemed quite camp, and I'd assumed he was gay, but he freaked out and ran away. And that was the end of that too.

In the last few years, however, I'd developed a strong desire to have a cock in my arse - partly satisfied (and fuelled) by finger fucking myself every time I had a shower. But I didn't know where to begin. It's one thing to try and find a same sex lover in your teens or twenties, but it's quite another matter in your sixties. I didn't feel at all attractive and I didn't find many other older men attractive either. Sadly, my fingers and a dildo seemed to be the only available options. My ex-girlfriend fucked me a few times with a strap-on, which was really fucking wonderful, but I knew it just wasn't the same as the real thing. But then we split up, and that was the end of that.

I'd discussed my gay realisations with Larry, describing myself as a "wannabe poofter", and he was sympathetic. He'd never been inclined to have sex with men himself, but he wasn't averse to the idea, being generally openminded and of the opinion that bisexuality is much more natural than heterosexuality anyway. When we agreed to meet, it had occurred to me that maybe we could celebrate our half a century of friendship by having sex together. I hadn't suggested this to him, but I had the impression from our discussions that he might not be averse to the idea - apart from anything else, he had frequently lamented his inability to find a woman to have sex with. So, not only was he desperate, but we were close enough that the prospect of suggesting sex to him wasn't too daunting. I didn't think he'd freak out and run away like the last man I tried that with.

After many hours flying, and two changes of plane, I finally arrived at Tenerife airport. It was an immense relief to get off that last plane - the flight had only lasted a couple of hours but, by that stage in the journey, it had felt like forever. Larry was waiting for me in the arrivals area. It was good to see him again after the longest time we'd ever gone without seeing each other since we met in the first year of secondary school. He'd been in Tenerife a couple of days and had rented a flat above a shop in a small town not far from the airport.

It was warm, so when we got into the flat I immediately took off all my clothes. I hate wearing clothes and never wore more that I absolutely had to - which was part of the reason I normally chose to live only in the tropics. I checked with Larry before I stripped, as I had never been naked around him before and didn't want to make him uncomfortable, but he was ok with it.

Once I'd got comfortable, I said to him "You want a blow job?"

He was visibly taken aback, but recovered his composure quickly. "Um, I dunno, mate. You know I'm not against it, but it might be a bit weird."

"Yeah, totally, but we'll get used to it. And how long since anyone's sucked your cock?"

He laughed, "Ha ha, good point! Too fucking long!"

He seemed to be thinking about it, so I moved close to him, put an arm round his shoulder, and a hand on his crotch. I nuzzled his neck and felt him relax as I held his dick and balls through the cloth of his shorts. It didn't noticeably stir, but he didn't push me away either, so I moved my hand down to the bare skin below his shorts and stroked his hairy thigh. He sighed and began to breathe more deeply, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I slowly slipped my hand up under the fabric of his loose shorts until it made contact with his balls again, through the cloth of his undies. This time, as I cupped his balls, I felt his dick stir, so I took my hand away and moved it to the waist of his shorts and began to pull them down.

Although I hate clothes and haven't worn undies in decades, I seem to have developed a bit of a fetish for men in underpants recently, so I wanted to make the most of Larry in his undies before I removed them too. When his shorts were round his ankles, I suggested he lie on the couch. Stepping out of the shorts he moved across the room and lay down. He was about the same age as me, but in good shape for an old fella. Looking at him lying on the couch in his undies, with the bulge of his half hard cock clearly on view through the fabric, my dick got fully hard. I knelt down by the couch and kissed the top of his thigh, just below the leg of his underwear. He sighed loudly and groaned. I parted his legs and licked the skin of his inner thigh, moving up and down his leg, but stopping just short of his bulging balls.

I put my hand on his dick and rubbed it and his balls through the cloth. Then I moved my hand down to his thigh and slipped my fingers up in the leg of his undies, into the hairy space between his thigh and his balls. Cradling his balls with one hand, I kissed his belly just above the wastband of his briefs, and with the other hand pulled the elastic down enough to let his now rock hard cock pop out the top.

I was now face to face with his beautiful, uncut dick. I slowly pulled his foreskin back to reveal his almost purple coloured glans. This was the first time I'd held another man's cock - not counting that drunken, almost comatose encounter many years before - and I was incredibly turned on by it. I licked the place where the foreskin joined his glans, which I know is one of the most sensitive spots on a man's body, and Larry convulsed slightly and let out a low moan. "Oh fuck!" he growled and I pushed his foreskin back up to cover the head. I don't know about anyone else, but the tip of my foreskin is intensely sensitive, so I put my tongue on that part of his dick, which made him groan louder.

I hadn't really got as much benefit from his undies as I could have, but it was definitely time to lose them, so I lifted his arse up, pulled them down to his ankles and discarded them. Hopefully there would be plenty more opportunities to indulge my fetish, but now it was time for some serious cock sucking!

I sucked the tip of his cock into my mouth and pushed his foreskin back with my lips, sucking on the head of his dick, which tasted even better than I'd expected. There was a slightly acid note to it, a bit meaty, and a fucking whole heap sexy. Precum was beginning to ooze from his urethra, enhancing the flavour and texture. I began to feel excited about tasting his cum, but I felt I should drag that part out as long as I could.

As I sucked and slurped on his cock, and fondled his big balls, I was overcome by a feeling of relief and a powerful conviction that this was what I should have been doing all my life, instead of wasting it chasing pussy that only ended up making me miserable anyway. I was suddenly sure I was born to suck cock, but I'd gone seriously astray, thanks largely to the compulsory heterosexuality of the repressed culture I grew up in. It's weird that I went along with it, because I was strongly non-conformist in almost all other aspects of life. But somehow, it had taken me most of my life to work out something that seemed so obvious right then. And Larry and I had grown up together, gone through puberty together, and to a certain extent we had developed our sexuality together. Why the fuck we'd never had sex when we were both young and infinitely hotter than we were now was mindboggling. What a waste! Half a century of waste. Anyway, here we were finally, with his cock in my mouth, where it should have been in the early 1970s.

But I was too preoccupied with sucking his cock to delve too deeply into those thoughts. I groped his arse cheeks as I sucked - I love arses, I'm fucking obsessed with them, and a good arse turns me on much more than any other body part. With that thought, I took my mouth from his dick and lifted his legs up in the air. "Hold your ankles" I said to him.

"Wha???" he replied, weakly.

"I'm going to eat your arse", I said. He let out a little squeak, but did as I instructed, exposing his tight brown hole to my enraptured gaze. A mild shit smell, mixed with sweat, reached my nostrils. It was unexpectedly delicious, and turned me on even more than I was already and made me hungry to taste it.

My tongue seemed to have developed a life of its own, and it pulled my head with it as it homed in on his little puckered sphincter. But I resisted the urge to thrust it straight in there, and licked the seam in the middle of his balls first, then moved to the skin between his balls and his anus. He let out a loud moan as I did this, but it morphed into a guttural "ohhhhhhh!" as my tongue touched the skin of his hole. I circled around it at first, enjoying the feel of the hairy perimeter, before gently licking right in the middle of it. It tasted deliciously sexy: undescribable, but perhaps a hint of cheese, mixed with sweat and, unmistakeably, sex.

I pushed my tongue into his arse, almost cumming, myself, at the sensation - a smooth and almost shiny texture, with maybe a slight intensification of the flavour. Larry let out what can only be described as a wimper at this. Then "Oh, fuck! That feels so fucking good! You dirty arse slut!" He laughed and then moaned as I put my hand on his cock and started slowly rubbing it.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum if you don't stop doing that" he said, putting his hand over mine and stopping me stroking his cock.

"Don't do that! I want you to cum in my mouth!" I replied. He moaned again and I removed my hand from his throbbing dick.

I reluctantly took my tongue out of his arse and shifted myself into a better position to suck his cock again. Taking his hard dick back into my mouth, I began to suck and lick it with greater urgency than before. I knew he was close to cumming and I felt it was time to finish him off. I could have dragged it out for longer, but I felt like an orgasm was called for at this point in the game.

I slipped a finger into his already wet and lubricated anus and it didn't take long before I felt him tense up, and lift his hips slightly off the couch. His sphincter clenched tightly on my finger, feeling like it almost could have snapped it off, and a jet of cum hit the back of my throat. Several more spurts followed as I savoured the novel, but delicious taste of another man's cum for the first time. It was creamy and very slightly fishy flavoured, along with another mild flavour that I couldn't place.

When his sphincter had finished pulsating and the last drop of cum was in my mouth, I reluctantly swallowed it down. Reluctant, because having Larry's cum in my mouth was a massive turnon that I could have enjoyed a bit longer. But I was fairly sure there would be plenty more where that came from. So I swallowed it and moved to lie next to him and kiss him.

It was slightly strange tongue-kissing my oldest friend, feeling the roughness of his unshaven face against mine, but not as strange as I might have imagined it would be if I'd thought about it before. We shared a still slightly cummy kiss for a while and then lay looking at each other.

"This is weird" he said with a slightly puzzled expression on his face - a face that, after all these years, was almost as familiar as my own.

"Totally fucking weird!" I replied. But really fucking nice, too.

"You can fuck me, if you like", he said. It's not something I've ever thought I'd want, but your tongue in my arse woke something up inside of me and I think I would really like the feel of your dick in me. And you haven't cum yet, anyway, so it's your turn.

"Mmmm..." I wasn't expecting that. I felt that I'd rather feel his cock in me than the other way round. But, what the fuck, I'll give it a go.

"Ok" I said. "Missionary or doggy style?"

"Mmmm..." he thought for a second or two, "Doggy, I think" he continued, "Fucking face to face might still be just a bit too weird at this stage. Maybe we'll give that a go another time. He rolled over and knelt with his arse in the air and his face down on the couch.

I'd had anal sex quite a bit over the years, but never with a man, however there was a certain familiarity in the position, as I knelt between his spread legs. But from that angle, he looked quite different from any woman I'd ever fucked. Even though he was getting on in years, he still had a tight little arse - but his back looked distinctly male. However, there was no time to contemplate that, there was a tight little hole there waiting for my still hard cock.

Saliva isn't the best lube, but if you use enough it just about does the job, and I dribbled as much as I could onto my fingers and applied them to the waiting hole. Then another handful, and I slipped a finger in to ensure the lubrication went all the way inside. In porn movies, they always seem to apply lube (proper lube or, more usually, saliva), to their dick, which is kinda dumb. If you want to make anal sex as comfortable and pleasant as possible, it's the hole that needs to be lubricated.

I applied a good glob of spit to Larrys' waiting sphincter and then put the tip of my dick against it. Pushing gently but firmly, it soon slipped inside. Having a foreskin myself, it was possibly easier than it would have been without it, but as the head of my dick popped through his sphincter, Larry let out a yelp.

I paused, "you ok mate?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was just a bit of a surprise, he responded. But it feels fucking awesome. Keep going. I think I'm going to like this!"

So, of course, I did. I moved slowly at first, but gradually his arse got used to it and relaxed a bit and he said I could go a bit faster if I wanted.

As I was fucking him, I looked down at his back and the back of his head, and I was overcome by a feeling of intense love. I was fucking my oldest friend. We had spent a lot of time apart over the last few decades, but we were somehow soul brothers. I could never have imagined, years ago, that I would ever have my cock in his arse, but right now it felt perfect. It was the right way for our almost lifelong friendship to develop.

Overcome by emotion, still fucking his arse, I leant forward and put my arms round him, kissing him on the side of his head, just under his ear.

"I fucking love you, my old friend!" I whispered in his ear. And I had an intense orgasm as I came in his arse.

He moaned as he felt me cumming, and said "fuck, that was amazing!"

We stayed in that position for a while, and then rolled over, faced each other, and cuddled for what felt like ages.

I must have gone to sleep, because I woke up and Larry had gone, but it was dark outside the window.

"Fuuuuuck", I groaned, suddenly overcome with a feeling of jetlag.

"You ok?" Larry called from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I think so, just feeling a bit fucked" I replied.

"Not as fucked as I'm feeling!" Larry said, laughing. "You gave me a good rogering this afternoon, I don't think my arse will ever feel the same again! You want to go out and get a beer and some dinner?"

"Ok, I'll have a shower and then we can go."

Washing my dick in the shower, I got a waft of the delicate perfume of arse and cum. It made my sphincter clench and then my cock started to get hard again. I inserted a couple of soapy fingers in my arse and pulled my foreskin back, letting the shower jet stimulate the head of my penis. I finger fucked myself, while vigorously rubbing my hard cock and thinking about how hot Larry's arse had looked while I was fucking him earlier. Before long, I was moaning and squirting globs of cum onto the side of the shower cubicle.

"You alright?" Larry called from the the other room.

"Yeah, mate," I replied, "just having a wank and thinking about your arse!"


When we got home I asked Larry if I could suck his dick before I went to bed. "Some warm milk will help me sleep!"

He laughed and said yes, dropping his pants and undies and stepping out of them. I got on my knees in front of him and slid my hand between his legs, rubbing his inner thigh, the bottom of his balls, his perineum, and his anus. He let out a little moan as I touched his tight little hole, so I pressed my finger tip onto it.

I took my hand away, stood up, and went to get the tube of lube that we'd bought earlier that evening. I dribbled some onto my finger, knelt back down in front of him, and smeared it between his arse cheeks before pushing my finger deep inside of him. He moaned loudly and his knees seemed to buckle slightly.

"Maybe you should lie down", I said, steering him over to the couch, with my finger still firmly embedded in his sphincter. When he was lying down, I gave him a long, slow lick from the bottom of his balls right up to the tip of his foreskin, making him moan again. Poking the tip of my tongue into the end of his foreskin, I tried to peel it back without using my hand, but it was a bit too soft and slippery, so I sucked it into my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down, rubbing his cock with my lips and tongue, using my free hand to cup his balls, squeezing them gently.

I finger fucked his arse in time with the movement of my mouth and before long I could feel he was getting close to orgasm. That seemed like a good time to slip another finger into his hole, then a third. As the third finger stretched his sphincter, it clenched tightly, his hips jerked upwards, and a spurt of cum hit the back of my mouth. I hoped the neighbours weren't too sensitive because, as he filled my mouth with cum, he let out a guttural yell, which anyone nearby must have heard.

I reluctantly moved away from his dick and lay next to him on the couch, where he was slumped, lifelessly - apparently sucked dry. We cuddled and kissed for a while. Again, it felt kinda weird tongue kissing my old mate, but I was starting to get more comfortable with it now, and he seemed comfortable too. The wine we drank with dinner was probably helping, but I began to feel like I could get used to this.

"Holy shit!" Larry mumbled, "you're the best cock sucker ever. No woman has ever given me a blow job like you do." He kissed my lips and moved his head backwards, looking at me sort of quizzically. "Why haven't we done this before?"

"I'm fucked if I know, mate." I replied, moving my hand to his balls again, addicted to their feel now. A last few drops of cum dripped onto my wrist, from his rapidly softening dick, and I lifted my hand to my mouth to lick it off, not wanting to waste any.

cmm0
cmm0
14 Followers
12