Canary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to admit to being a bit freaked out by the idea of sucking your dick," Larry said, "but I feel like I owe it to you, so I'll give it a go."

"You don't need to, mate. Fucking you earlier was awesome, and I'm happy to do that instead of oral." I replied. "But I need to get your cock in my arse at some point, too."

"Yeah, but I'm going to suck your dick." He said, with determination, although making no indication that he was going to do it right now.

"Well, I'm tired, and I just want to go to sleep right now, so how about tomorrow morning, ey?"

He nodded and I gave him a last kiss before getting up and going to my bedroom.


I slept all through the night, which was surprising given the jetlag, but I woke up with an intense hardon, and Larry's mouth sucking my cock. "Uuuuh... Aaaaah..." I groaned, still half asleep. I held his head in my hands as it bobbed up and down in my crotch.

"You want me to finger your arse?" Larry asked, taking his mouth off my throbbing cock. "I've got the lube here."

"Uh, yeah, if you like." I replied. "I'm barely awake, don't ask me questions!" I laughed and stroked his short, wiry hair.

"Aaaaghhhh!" was my next comment, as his finger popped into my sphincter without any warning. "Crikey! That was brutal!" I mumbled, but I don't think he heard me over the sloppy sounds he was making with his mouth on my cock.

Brutal or not, the feeling of his finger in my arse, while he was sucking my cock, was awesome and it wasn't long till I had an intense orgasm, one of the strongest ever.

After I'd finished ejaculating in his mouth, Larry got up and went to the bathroom. I could hear him spitting my cum into the sink and turning on the tap to flush it away. The sound made me smile. I loved the taste and texture of Larry's cum, but I could understand him not feeling the same way about mine.

"Feeling better now?" I asked Larry when he walked back in.

"Um, yeah" he replied, sheepishly.

"Don't worry, mate. I'm totally cool with you not swallowing!" I smiled and put my arm round him as he lay down next to me.

"Maybe you'd enjoy fucking my arse more?" I said, rolling onto my stomach and lifting my arse into the air and wiggling my hips.

"I'll give it a go. I like anal, although I've only ever done it with chicks before, but I guess your hole will feel just as good!" Larry replied, laughing.

"Mine will be much better!" I replied, "But stop talking and get your cock in me, quick!"

I passed him the lube and he gave my sphincter a good dollop of it. Although my cock was soft after cumming so recently, it twitched when his finger pushed the lube into me. I moaned with pleasure. If his finger felt so good, I couldn't wait to get his cock in me. And I didn't have long to wait.

Larry put the lube container down on the bed next to me and knelt between my legs. He seemed to hesitate a bit, but then I felt the end of his cock touching my anus - it was a super exciting feeling. He applied gentle but firm pressure until the head of his dick popped in through my sphincter.

"Aaaarrgh!" I shouted, surprised at the sensation.

"Sorry," Larry sounded worried. "You ok?"

"Yeah, it was just a bit of a surprise", I said. "Fuck me. Please!"

The feeling of Larry's cock in my arse was like nothing I'd ever experienced. He started slowly moving in and out of me and an intense feeling that I can only describe as relaxation flooded over me. It was almost like meditation, coupled with powerful sexual feelings. I knew then that I'd been waiting for this my whole life. Why the fuck did it take so long?


After I'd been on Tenerife a couple of days, I felt I needed to get to a beach and get some sun and wind on my skin. It seemed there were a few nude beaches around the island so we decided to catch the bus to one of them. There weren't many people on board the bus and Larry and I sat on the back seat. As the bus started moving, I put my hand on Larry's crotch.

"Hey!" he hissed, "what you doing?"

"Having a grope, what does it feel like?" I whispered, "Don't worry, nobody can see us" I slid my hand upwards to the waist of his shorts, and then down again on the inside. I could tell Larry wasn't particularly comfortable with being groped on a public bus, but he just sighed, and didn't make any move to stop me.

I slipped my hand under the elastic of his underpants and held his cock, which was starting to get hard - as was mine.

I wanked him gently for the whole bus trip and when it came time to get off we both had raging hardons.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do now?" Larry said plaintively.

I pulled his dick up behind the waistband of his shorts, so it would stay in place and not look like he had a hardon. Doing the same to mine, I stood up and walked off the bus. Larry hesitated a moment and then, realising there was no other option, he stood up too and followed me onto the street.

"You fucking cunt!" he laughed. I'm sure everyone could see my hardon when I walked down the bus.

"Course they fucking couldn't", I retorted, laughing too, "nobody was looking, anyway!"

"It was like being a teenager again," Larry said, "getting a hardon on the school bus and trying to hide it!"

"Yeah, that was when I discovered the trick of holding it in place with the waistband of my pants. I'm pleased to find it still works!" I laughed.

The beach was a bit of a walk from where we got off the bus, but it didn't take too long. I managed to keep my hands of Larry's cock while we walked, but I wasn't planning to keep that up all day.

Eventually we were on the beach, it was black pebbles, rather than sand, which was a bit weird, but there were wide flat rock ledges just above the beach, which we could walk along more easily than on the pebbles. The water was beautifully clear and, all in all, it was a really lovely spot.

There weren't many other people there, and those who were were all sitting or lying on the rock ledge. We made our way towards the other end of the beach and found a sheltered, private spot in a corner of the cliff face, where we took our clothes off and lay down on our towels in the sun.

"Ah! At last!" I sighed. It had been a long time since I was naked on a beach - well, a few weeks anyway - and I began to finally feel like I was getting over the flight now. I reached out and put my hand on Larry's dick and balls. "Want to finish off what I started on the bus?"

Larry just moaned, and didn't say anything. I took that as a yes and moved into a position where I could suck him off.

The feel and taste of Larry's hard cock was beginning to get familiar now, but I couldn't help feeling slightly weirded out when I looked at his face, watching me sucking him off. After fifty years, it was obviously going to take a few more days to get completely used to having sex with my oldest friend.

I reached into my bag and brought out the lube, which I applied between his arse cheeks after I'd lifted his legs up and spread them apart. My finger slipped into his anus with no resistance at all this time - he was obviously getting used to being fingered, which was nice to see. As I popped a couple of fingers into his arse, I could feel him getting tense and close to orgasm. I found his prostate and gave it a gentle rub which pushed him over the top. His scream was drowned out by the crashing of the waves on the pebble beach, as his hips jerked, his sphincter tightened, nearly breaking my fingers, and a big glob of cum hit the back of my throat. Several more followed and Larry moaned "Fuck! That was the most intense orgasm ever!"

"It was the loudest one too!" I laughed. Lucky the ocean's noisy and there's nobody nearby! I lay next to him and we cuddled and kissed, with the warm sun and the fresh ocean air gently caressing our naked bodies.

We swam a few times and lay on the rock shelf for a long time, before we decided we'd had enough sun and it was probably about time to head home.

12