All Comments on 'Cancer Ch. 01'

by Erotic-Kiss

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ImagetakerImagetakerabout 18 years ago
Deep End of the Pool

Come on in, the water's fine. Only strong swimmers need venture out to the deep end of the pool. Be forwarned, this,is not your slam bam, thank you ma'am kind of story. They certainly have their place, but this is thoughtful, meaningful and lasting. I am looking forward to reading the other installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done.

Slow, but the depth and mutual exposure give it a reality. Five and a half years on the readership notice one word. The primal fear. It has mystery and sex desire/needs, friendly tease, and health cognition, first date. The only point against it is that such meets are nearly always checking out and putting meat on the bones of the text/phone comfab. There perhaps should have been 'tell me again about. . '. As a reality of two adults meeting face to face unsure of how things would go it gives a perspective that deserves a wider readership. All this time on, brave would be a term that upset cancer patients one way or another but I can say that somebody needed to explore this perspective, in a positive sense, slightly detached, and again also from his side. Take credit above the view figure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous