All Comments on 'Cancun Candids Ch. 03'

by EricBanner

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You were doing great until Mom and Dad were brought into the scenario. Please don't turn this into a family orgy

SilentOne666SilentOne666over 2 years ago

I forgot about this story till I stumbled upon this new chapter. Nice to see it get continued

bluecatz123bluecatz123over 2 years ago

This story is fantastic and the build-up is great. For the love of god though, don't leave us waiting another 9 years! I can't wait to read part 4!

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Oh damn, family (and more? Shite...) orgy story almost certainly confirmed. Ah well. I hope I'm wrong, but if not, it was fun while it lasted. You paint a picture pretty well, for what it's worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol just a few days ago i remembered story randomly and now it has a has a new chapter after years

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don’t let us wait to long for the next chapter and keep the story between the siblings don’t add anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

did you came in your pants while writing this? it was so good until their parents appearance, if it was quick with no lust toughs towards the mother (since the father didn't stay for long), and the siblings continued ok, but wtf was that?

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

The whole spin with the parents in the room fucked up this entire story. What a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh my! That was incredible! I loved all the tension while he was trying to hide while his sister and mother talked! I can't wait for a 4th chapter and (hopefully) some payoff between the two siblings.

IncaRoseIncaRose9 months ago

Cannot recall laughing so hard at anything since reading Dave Barry's "A journey into my colon — and yours". Thank you for that. Love your writing style. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to Chapter 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEricBanner@EricBanner
Having fun writing again after quite some time off. Hope you enjoy. Responses/comments go a long way. Love to hear what people think. Considering starting to take commissions if there's enough interest. Have a story idea you feel like you can't get out on your own? Send me ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES