Candace and the Frat Boys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After this, the guys started coming to her in pairs.

She should have anticipated this progression, but somehow she didn't. She had actually never done this before, but she was always up for new experiences. The first pair had her get on hands and knees. One guy presented his cock to her mouth while the other rammed his cock into her pussy. The next pair engaged in true double penetration: the first guy lay on his back and had Candace lie on top of him; after he had inserted his cock into her pussy, the second guy squatted behind them and entered her anus. The filling up of both of her lower orifices was an experience Candace thoroughly enjoyed, although it was the faintest bit uncomfortable. She actually didn't have to do much, as she just buried her face in the crook of the first guy's neck as they both pounded her. They seemed to take some pride in showering her with their come almost at the same time.

After a couple more pairs, a trio of men entered the room.

By this time, Candace was beginning to wonder what exactly was going on. It was already dawning upon her that the initial ten or twelve guys who made up the circle that had watched her strip had all had her at least once; so either some of them were coming back for seconds (she'd already forgotten most of the earlier guys who had done her)—or, more likely, the word had gone out on the male grapevine that there was free sex to be had at the Delta Pi house, and young stallions from all over campus were coming over to invade her body. Maybe they thought—and Candace giggled at the idea—that the frat boys had hired a lady of the evening for the night and were magnanimously making her available to all and sundry.

She was determined to please every man so far as she was able—but a certain fatigue was setting in.

The three men situated themselves on the bed as follows. Having Candace lie on her side, two guys lay on either side of her, one entering her pussy and the other her butt. Somehow the third guy raised up Candace's head and stuffed his cock in her mouth. The position was a bit of a strain, but she did her best to satisfy the trio. The guy in her butt came first, and that seemed to trigger discharges from the other two.

After they left, Candace hoped to take advantage of a much-needed rest. By dimly making out the digital clock on the nightstand near the bed, she determined that she'd been here about two hours; and in nearly all that time, one or more of her orifices had been pretty constantly filled. She could use a break, but not much of a break seemed forthcoming.

The next wave of guys didn't seem to notice that she was on the point of passing out. Some of them showed up singly, but most of them were in pairs; and they tossed her around like a huge rag-doll as they arranged her—and themselves—in various appealing positions. And yet, the curious thing was that her exhaustion wasn't caused so much by the cocks continually poking her, but by the orgasms that coursed through her almost by accident. The men—except that one sweet shy guy early on—hadn't made the slightest effort to bring her to climax, but their actions were nonetheless stimulating enough that paroxysms came upon her at odd moments without warning.

Sometimes she would think the succession of males had finally subsided, when all of a sudden another would be plugging up her vagina or anus or mouth. She thought she might actually have lost consciousness a couple times; and when the next guy thrust into her, she would awake with a start and utter a grunt of surprise—sometimes even of pain or discomfort—and endure his mechanical pumping until he had drained himself.

But at long last, the ordeal seemed to be over.

*

"Ma'am? Ma'am, are you okay?"

The voice penetrated Candace's consciousness as if from an infinite distance, but she found herself unable to reply. When the guy repeated that last question, she rolled over with a grimace onto her back and opened her eyes.

It was the shy guy who had made her come so many hours ago.

He was looking at her with concern, even alarm, on his face. It seemed he wanted to reach out and touch her face, but he seemed almost afraid to do so. As Candace struggled back into awareness, she noticed that he was still naked.

Omigod, don't tell me he wants to do me again?

Now that she was awake, the stiffness and soreness that seemed to extend over her entire body struck her with the force of a blow. She tried to speak, but only a hoarse groan emerged out of her mouth.

"Ma'am, please! Tell me you're all right."

His solicitude touched her. She tried to smile and managed to say, "I'm okay . . . just a little tired . . . and sore."

That was an understatement, but she didn't want to worry the boy any more than necessary. And she didn't want to admit to herself that she had perhaps bitten off more than she could chew when she tacitly agreed to take on as many guys as they could throw at her.

"You're . . . sort of a mess," he said, not unkindly, gazing the length of her body.

Yes, she was. Toward the end of the sequence, so far as she was able to notice, the guys had taken to coming all over her—her bottom, her back, her face, her breasts, her stomach, even her pubic hair. To be sure, there was plenty of male discharge in her pussy and ass, and she could sense it constantly dripping out of those openings, especially as more come was poured into them; but some of the guys seemed to think they were starring in porn films, so they felt they had to have a visible "cumshot" at the conclusion of their time with her.

"Yeah, I guess I am," she said.

"Maybe you'd like a shower?" he asked.

"That would be an excellent idea." The thought of hot water coursing all over her sounded like the closest thing to heaven right now. "But you may have to help me—I don't think I can walk on my own."

That admission itself was a bitter one for Candace, who had never before found herself unable to take what a guy had to dish out. But she tried to remember the situation: This wasn't just one guy—it must have been a dozen, or fifteen, or twenty.

"I'll be glad to help," he said.

He carefully reached under Candace's shoulders and brought her up to a sitting position. She had to pause there before trying to stand on her feet—and when she did so, her knees wobbled so much that the guy had to catch her around the waist to prevent her from falling to the floor. Strangely enough, this otherwise non-sexual contact—even if both of them were naked—struck her as more intimate than anything that had happened in all the time she had been in this house, and she blushed uncontrollably as she threw an arm around his shoulders to steady herself.

She gazed up at his face, a look of gratitude on her face.

"What's your name?" she said.

"Josh Campbell," he replied—and he himself blushed, as if that very answer was somehow embarrassing.

"Thanks, Josh."

He carefully led her in the direction of the shower—at the end of the long hall they found themselves in. The fact that both of them were unclothed didn't affect Candace much; after all, it was highly likely that all the guys who lived here had enjoyed her in one way or another, and it was now so late in the evening that all the bedroom doors were closed.

The couple reached the bathroom in due course. It consisted of a communal shower area, with at least five different shower-heads. Josh managed to turn one on full blast while still holding Candace up with one arm. Soon the water reached a pretty hot temperature, and they both climbed into the stall.

Candace had to hold on to a metal bar at one end of the stall to remain upright, but the blessed heat of the forceful spray was slowly reinvigorating her. She just stood there, clinging to the bar as the water coursed all over her. Josh was watching her from a foot or two away. He was obviously unsure whether she just wanted to rinse off or actually use soap or even shampoo in the process.

So she clarified the matter. "Can you lather me up? Just some soap, please." She would never trust a man—at least, one who wasn't a professional hair stylist—to wash her hair.

The request seemed to catch Josh by surprise. He seemed to shudder, and his eyes grew big. Slowly he reached over to a well-used bar of soap in a metal shelf affixed to the wall. Lathering up his hands, he began going over her backside with gentle strokes—too gentle for Candace.

"You can do it a little harder," she said, not caring about the double meaning in that phrase. She wanted something approaching a massage in addition to being cleansed of all the come that had been spattered over her body.

Josh tried to comply, but it was clear he was still immensely nervous about the whole process. Possibly he was only concerned with hurting her; but as he now knelt down and addressed himself to her bottom and legs, he seemed to get a little more reassurance. She smiled to herself as she noticed how much attention he paid to her butt—but that was okay, she liked his kneading it while covering it with soap. He washed her thighs and calves with long strokes of his hands, and then he urged her to raise up one foot at a time so that he could deal with those surprisingly small and delicate portions of her body, both the top of the foot and the sole.

When he finished, he rose up to his feet and silently urged her to turn around.

Candace was still not very firm on her feet, and she groaned as she rotated her body while still trying to cling to the metal bar, now behind her. When she presented her bare front to Josh, he let out a gasp—even though he had surely seen it before when he had poked her hours ago. As he lathered up his hands, he first washed her face—with exquisite delicacy, doing everything he could not to get soap in her eyes, but making sure that whatever drops of come that may have still been on her face were taken care of—then, with an audible gulp, proceeded to her breasts.

He was like a man under hypnosis as he fixed his eyes on those large globes and covered them tenderly and lovingly with soap. The suds washed away almost as soon as he put them on, as they were in direct line of the shower; and so he repeated the process several times, even tending to the delicate undersides to make sure they were clean. Then he slowly proceeded down her body to attend to her stomach, belly, thighs, and calves. Unsurprisingly, he paid particular attention to her delta, producing a thick coating of foamy soap for her pubic hair, whose curly hairs he seemed to find fascinating.

The end result, for him, was entirely predictable. As he stood up, he was sporting an immense erection.

Candace glanced down at it, then at Josh's face. That face was a mix of awkwardness and desire, and she took pity on him.

"What's happened here?" she said teasingly, actually giving his cock a little tug with one hand.

"Sorry," he said, utterly mortified. "I can't help it."

"No, I guess you can't," she said, her voice full of sympathy. Then, looking back at his face: "Would you like to put it in me?"

He gave her a look of shock and surprise. "I—I thought you said you were tired and sore!"

"I am," she said frankly. "But you've been very nice to me, so I thought I should reward you."

"I don't need a reward like that!" he cried desperately.

"Don't worry about it," she said.

And with that, she took his cock in her hand and inserted it into herself. Once he was fully lodged in her pussy, she draped her arms around his neck, since she still wasn't able to support herself on her feet without assistance.

Josh, for his part, clung to her tightly and began pumping—gently at first, but soon with greater force. The rhythm he established, along with the continual spray of hot water that now covered both of them, was incredibly soothing to Candace, and she took occasion to give Josh a few kisses on his neck and cheek while he thrust into her. At one point he managed to paste a kiss on her mouth—and once there, he kept his lips there for as long as he could. That kiss must have lasted well over a minute, until both of them had to pull back with a gasp.

He was only about an inch taller than her, otherwise this standing position wouldn't have worked very well. But his cock was, she estimated, at least eight or nine inches, as she sensed it probing her more deeply than any had done in this incredible evening. And when his hands crept down from her waist to her bottom, seizing them with a kind of frantic enthusiasm, she could tell that he was about to finish. He sent bolt after bolt of his emission into her, crying out so loudly that he buried his face in her shoulder to minimize the sound.

He remained in her for what seemed like minutes after he was done; and he didn't seem to be getting much softer. At last, Candace had to put an end to the touching moment by saying:

"Um, Josh, you'd better come out of me. And I think we'd best get out of the shower: I'm getting to be like a prune."

He did pull out, albeit grudgingly. Without looking at her, he said, "Thank you."

"Thank you for being so sweet," she said, as they both stepped out of the shower.

Now she had to cling to one of the several sinks just outside the shower area while he dried her off—first her back, then her front. Once again, he seemed to pay particular attention to her chest and bottom. Her hair had gotten a little wet, and she advised him just to towel it dry, and he did so.

"Josh," she said afterwards, "do you think I could stay here tonight? I'm still really tired, and I don't think I can make it home."

"Sure!" he said with sudden energy. "You can stay in my room. No one will bother you there."

"Um, any chance you could find me a nightgown? Do you think there might be one around?"

"Yeah, I think so. One of the guys has a girlfriend who's here a lot, and I'm pretty sure he'll let me borrow one."

Josh dashed out of the room without a second glance, making his way to the room of the guy in question. He was dozing, but when he heard Josh's request he gestured casually to the closet, where Josh found several nightgowns of varying lengths hanging there. Snatching up one without much thought, he returned to the bathroom.

"Here," he said. "I hope this will do."

It turned out to be a quite short, baby-doll nightgown that barely came up to the middle of Candace's thighs. She rolled her eyes at it, but nevertheless slipped it on.

"It'll do fine," she said.

It seemed that Candace still needed some help getting to Josh's room, so he placed an arm around her waist as she held on to his shoulder. She was frustrated that she had to take baby steps, but that was the best she could do. His room turned out to be not as far along the corridor as the room where all the guys had pummeled her, and she was grateful for that. It was a fairly nondescript room, with almost nothing on the walls and with a surprising number of books on various bookshelves or tucked away in odd corners.

Candace almost fell on the bed, expelling a gasp as she felt the impact across her entire body. Josh remained standing (and naked), looming over her.

She looked up at him. "So where are you going to sleep?"

"Oh, I don't know," he said. "There's a couch downstairs that'll serve."

She frowned at that. "That's not right. You've been very nice to me. You can stay here. This bed's big enough for both of us."

It was transparently obvious that this was the answer Josh had been hoping for but was too bashful to ask for outright. He hurtled over Candace and fell hard on the bed, bouncing once or twice before slipping under the sheet and thin blanket.

He continued to gaze longingly at her, and she felt the need to let herself be taken into his arms for a final cuddle before going to sleep.

But things didn't quite work out that way.

As he embraced her, she slipped a hand down to his groin and tugged at the protruding object there, which was poking her in the belly.

"Now what on earth is going on here?" she said in a mock scold. She had noticed his burgeoning member even as they were walking back from the bathroom.

"I'm really sorry," he said—and sounded quite sincere.

"That's all right," she said indulgently. She wasn't convinced his condition was solely a result of her inexpressible charms: the enthusiasm of a twenty-year-old man (if that was his age) is not to be underestimated. "The question is, what are we to do about it?"

She had asked the question rhetorically, not expecting a true answer—or, perhaps, expecting Josh merely to say, "Well, you know, I can control myself. I don't want to bother you anymore."

But instead, he said, "Could I go into your bottom?"

The frown that she gave him was quite serious. "You're kidding me, right?"

"Well, if you don't want to . . ." he said blunderingly. Then he added quickly, "But you really don't have to do anything. You can just lie on your side and I'll—"

She closed her eyes and sighed. "Oh, all right. But I'm gonna need more lube." She caught a jar of hand lotion on the desk nearby. Nodding her head in its direction, she said, "That'll work."

That was all Josh needed to leap out of bed, get the jar, and come thundering back. He was now urging Candace to lie on her left side, with him directly behind her. It was clear he was wanting to apply the lotion, and didn't trouble to ask her permission before raising up her nightgown to her waist and coating her posterior with the stuff. Again Candace felt that this act was somehow more intensely intimate than the act that was to follow.

He took care to insert his member cautiously into her bottom, knowing that she was probably very sore down there; and in fact, she winced when he first entered her. But he proceeded inch by inch until he was nearly all the way in—and the sensation caused Candace's eyes to grow wide and her jaw to drop. Josh snaked one hand around her neck to grab one breast while with the other hand he reached around her side to grab the other. Then he began pumping.

Candace had rarely felt so passive and helpless, even during the latter stages of the previous onslaught of male flesh, when she was hardly aware of what was going on and almost entirely unresponsive. But this position didn't allow her to do much except take the thrusts that Josh was doling out, while he squeezed her breasts so forcefully that they retained the imprint of his fingers in the flesh. He placed his face in such a way that his cheek was next to hers, and occasionally he kissed her awkwardly while he continued to pound her. There were times when she thought his entire cock—or even (strangely) his entire body—had forced its way into her anus. In a kind of weary languor, she endured the procedure until, after some anticipatory groans from him, he flooded her with his seed—his third climax that night.

He seemed intent on remaining in her indefinitely even after he was finished; but when she said, "Please come out of me now," he slowly and reluctantly pulled himself out.

She remained motionless and would have been content just to go to sleep just as she was, with the nightgown still pulled up to her waist; but then Josh said:

"Candace, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?" she managed to say.

"Did you—did you—?"

"Did I what?"—although she knew what he was trying to ask.

"Did you come?" he whispered.

She was touched by his concern that the episode should result in mutual pleasure, but she answered truthfully, "No, Josh. I was close, but—"

"Can I make you come? Please?"

"Oh, Josh, I'm so tired. Anyway, I probably came five or six times when the other guys did me. That's quite enough for one night, don't you think?"

He said nothing, but gave her a curiously chaste kiss on the cheek before saying, "Sleep well, Candace."

"You too, Josh."


12