Candace and the Frat Boys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what else could I do but go on? After going in a few more inches, I encountered that ridiculous little obstacle you women have. Why is it even there?"

Josh asked the question as if Candace, by the mere virtue of being a woman, would know the answer. "I have no idea, Josh. It seems pretty useless to me."

"Anyway, time seemed frozen then. As I peered down at Betty, I saw this look of utter terror on her face. Man, I felt sorry for her then! I mean, I really didn't want to cause her pain, but what could I do? So I just kept on going."

He paused a bit, reflecting pensively on this incident of just under two years before.

"So what happened, Josh?" Candace said softly.

"Well, of course I broke through—and she let out this kind of choking cry as if I were strangling her. What should I do now? Pull out? Or just try to finish in a hurry so the pain she was obviously feeling wouldn't last too long? I have to say that what I was feeling, on a purely physical level, was just about the most incredible sensation I'd ever had. That amazing mix of warmth, wetness, and clinging tightness around my cock was just about the closest thing to heaven that I could imagine; and the feel of her breasts against my chest, and her cushiony butt as I grabbed it with my hands, just sent me into another world.

"I knew I couldn't last very long anyway, so I just pumped her pretty fast and hard. I probably came in, like, five minutes—but to her they must have felt like five hours. When I raised myself up to look at her, I saw that her face was all screwed up in pain, and she was crying and crying as if she'd just heard her parents had died. Then, when I shot my load into her, her eyes got big again, and more choking sounds came out of her. Maybe I shouldn't have come in her—I didn't want to get her pregnant! (But, in fact, it turned out she was okay as far as that was concerned.)

"I didn't even want to pull out—the feeling of utter contentment that wafted over me after I'd come was so fabulous that I just wanted to stay there forever. But she was in such obvious misery that I grudgingly came out and rolled off of her.

"As soon as I did so, she doubled over into a fetal position, both of her hands clutching her delta as if she'd been stabbed there. She now started sobbing, almost howling, and I didn't know what to do. I was afraid even to touch her, worrying that that itself might somehow hurt her. Then I looked down at myself and saw that my cock was streaked with blood. I quickly grabbed some Kleenex from the nightstand and wiped myself off.

"Then I did reach over and touch her shoulder. 'Betty,' I said, 'are you okay?'

"I couldn't quite believe what she said then. Between sobs she muttered, 'Josh, please go.'

"Go? She just wanted me to leave after what we'd been through? I really wanted to stay and comfort her. I hadn't meant to hurt her! I mean, this is just something girls have to go through, right? Was it really my fault? Was my cock too big for her to take? What could I do about that?

"I said to her, 'Betty, I'm really sorry. Isn't there something I can do to—?'

"But she almost yelled at me: 'Please go! Get out of here!'

"Jesus! I knew when I wasn't wanted. So I got out of bed, quickly put my clothes back on, and vamoosed. I said 'I'm sorry' to her again just before leaving, but she didn't seem to pay any attention. She was still writhing there on the bed in a fetal position when I closed the door of her dorm room.

"I tried calling her the next day, but she wouldn't answer. The awkward thing was that we were in a class together—that's how we'd gotten acquainted—but she refused to speak to me during or after the class, almost running away when the class was over.

"So that was my first time," Josh concluded.

It was only now that he noticed that Candace, having finished the meal, had put her silverware down. Her face was bright red, and one of her hands was apparently in the vicinity of her groin.

"That was . . . quite a story, Josh," she said between ragged breaths.

It didn't take Josh long to figure out what was going on. Tickled that his story had had such a stimulating effect on his mature sweetheart, he gave her a meaningful look, then slid down his chair and onto the floor under the table. On hands and knees he made his way to where Candace was sitting; she was, of course, visible only from the waist down. Her hand had pulled the crotch of her panties away as she was fingering herself; but he daintily moved her hand away and, with a swift tug with both hands, he peeled off her underwear and tossed it aside. He slipped his head under her short skirt and, taking in the heady smell of her sex, fixed his lips on it. This first taste of her private parts—the one thing he hadn't done on his previous episode with her—was an inspiring moment, and he let out a moan that matched the moan that Candace herself emitted when his lips first touched her.

He licked and sucked and nuzzled gently but relentlessly, struck by how quickly her clitoris swelled under his tongue and how much fluid flowed out of her. Every so often he pushed a finger or two into her vagina, and was rewarded by Candace writhing and bucking on her chair in exquisite anticipation of what she knew was to come. But, whether by accident or design, Josh slowed down in his work at times to prolong the sensation, disregarding Candace's harsh groans of frustration. He could tell that she wanted to use her hands to thrust his head against her sex, but the contours of the table didn't allow it. So she had to endure the anguish of his slow pace.

But finally he put her out of his misery. With several quick licks and some deep insertions of his fingers he gave her the release she so longed for—and she cried out, almost screamed, bouncing up and down the chair as the orgasm washed over her.

Only after some minutes, when Josh was convinced she had fully squeezed as much pleasure out of her climax as she could, did he clamber back into his chair. His face was covered with her juices, and he daintily wiped them away with his napkin.

"Was that nice?" he said.

"Fabulous!" she exclaimed, her eyes dilated and her chest rising and falling rapidly.

He just smiled at her, thrilled that he had given her a tiny fraction of the ecstasy she had given him on that memorable Friday night.

"I suppose," she said, once she had caught her breath, "you'd like some reciprocation?"

"There's no need," he said humbly.

"Oh, come on, don't give me that. You know you want it."

She led him from the table to the sofa. Falling to her knees, she unzipped his pants and brought them and his underwear down to his ankles. He kicked them away and sat down, his eight-inch erection already so firm that it was pointing directly at his navel. Candace took his cock with both hands and brought it to her mouth. She scrutinized it with care, giving him a keen look; then she swallowed as much of it as she could (a little more than half), making him gasp at the sudden sensation of warmth and wetness. She was well versed at this procedure, using lips and tongue to stimulate him while also tugging at the base of his cock with one hand and tickling his balls with the other. In minutes he was flooding her mouth with his emission, and she was careful to swallow every drop—including a final dollop that oozed out of the tiny aperture after she thought he had finished.

"Nice job," she said, smacking her lips. "But I'm going to need a little refreshment."

She went over to the sideboard, got out some Amaretto, and poured herself a small glass. Bringing it over to the sofa, she sat down next to Josh—who, for some reason, had decided to take his shirt off and was now entirely naked—and said:

"Say, didn't you say you'd had two girlfriends?"

"Oh, yeah," he said, looking a little glum. His cock twitched a little at the memories flooding his mind. "The second one was Lauren, during junior year. We went out for about three months, but then decided we weren't really right for each other."

"That was it? That's all you have to say?" she asked pointedly.

"Well, I don't want to go into details," he said. "There's not much to say anyway."

"But you slept with her?"

"Well, of course. In fact, she taught me a lot about how women react to sex."

"Good girl!"

"But there was one time," he said haltingly, "when we tried—well, you know . . ."

"No, I don't know." There are so many things you could have tried.

"The back way."

"Oh, you mean rear entry."

"Yes. I'd been after her for weeks to do that."

"What is it about guys and anal sex?"

"I just wanted to try it!" Josh cried defensively. "Some of my friends said it was real nice. So—"

"Real nice for the guy, maybe—not so nice for the girl!"

"Well, these guys said their girls liked it too."

"Maybe you should have it done to you sometime. Then we'll see how much you like it!"

"I wouldn't mind." But he didn't sound convincing.

"Oh, yeah? Well, we'll see what we can do about that."

"Anyway," Josh said, trying to get back to the subject, "I finally persuaded her to give it a try."

"I hope you used lube."

"Of course! I'm not a dope. We were at my place. She didn't want to use Vaseline, but I had some moisturizer—"

"I prefer cold cream myself."

"Cold cream? I never thought of that."

"No, most guys wouldn't. And you probably didn't have any at your place anyway."

"No, but I thought the moisturizer would work pretty well."

"It should have."

"Well, I put some on."

"You did?"

"Yeah. Funny you should ask. I think she got more freaked out by my doing that than actually putting my thing in her."

"Well, it is a kind of intimate thing to do."

"I guess. Anyway, she got on all fours, figuring that's how it should be done. She'd told me before that she didn't like that position even if I were to go into her pussy. 'That's what dogs do!' she complained. But she was a good sport about it—at first."

"At first, eh?"

"Yeah, well, I went in an inch or two—and man, she let out this shriek and said, 'Ow, ow, ow!' She pulled away so that I slipped out of her, and she gave me this venomous look as if I'd punched her in the stomach."

"I keep telling you, Josh, it's quite different whether you're on the giving end or the receiving end."

"Okay, I get that—but she hadn't even given it a real try! So I begged her to try again, and this time I managed to get in about halfway. I could tell that she was crinkling up her face into a grimace and biting her lip, so I guess she was in a lot of pain."

"Brilliant deduction, my man!"

"So I tried to finish in a hurry, to get it over with. But when I did that, I ended up going in farther and farther, until I was in almost all the way. By then her face had gotten this glazed look, and her eyes were wide and her mouth was hanging open. I'm not even sure I was enjoying it—"

"Yeah, well, what about her?"

"I know! I didn't want to cause her pain! I never want to cause a girl pain."

"Well, that's a good thing. Your heart's in the right place."

"Anyway, I tried to finish as fast as I could, and finally I did. I sent a lot of come into her, and then I pulled out fast."

"Oh, Josh, that wasn't smart!"

"I know that now. She let out another scream and lay there writhing, her hands clutching her butt. Then, giving me another furious look, she spat out at me: 'Don't ever do that to me again!'

"Josh, it almost always hurts a girl the first time."

"I tried to tell her that! That's exactly what the guys had said. But she wouldn't listen."

"I hope she didn't order you out of her place, the way poor Betty did."

"I think she was tempted to, but I managed to cuddle with her a bit, and she sort of forgave me. But things between us were never the same, and we broke up soon afterward."

Candace looked at him wryly. "No wonder you wanted to do that with me."

Josh flushed and looked away. "Well, at least I knew you'd done it before—"

"Yeah, about a dozen times that very night, thanks to your frat buddies."

"—so I figured you were used to it."

"And you liked it with me?"

"I liked everything with you. You were just great."

"Thanks. You were pretty impressive too."

By this time Josh, being naked, had made his feelings known in no uncertain terms. Candace peered down at his groin, rolled her eyes, and said, "I guess you want less talk and more action, is that it?"

"Yes, ma'am," he muttered.

"All right, fair enough."

She stood up and did a quick striptease, very much like what she had done at the frat house. Josh's eyes were glued to her body as she revealed more and more of it to his gaze, and when she was naked she led him by the hand upstairs for what promised to be an eventful evening.

This second coupling was even more intense than the first had been, chiefly because Josh had Candace all to himself and didn't have to share her with anyone. He made the most of it, coming a grand total of four times: once in her pussy, once in her ass, and twice in her mouth (including the cocksucking episode in the living room), as they concluded the festivities with nearly an hour-long session of sixty-nine. There was no way the poor man could trudge back to his frat house after all this exertion, so she let him stay the night.

But just before they finally decided to go to sleep, Josh did something that Candace feared he would. This naïve, innocent, tender-hearted guy, with only the slightest acquaintance with females, was gazing at her with the intensity of desperate youth, and Candace—knowing exactly what he was about to say—almost wanted to place a hand over his mouth to prevent the words from coming out.

He plunged his head down to her breasts, pressing them against either side of his face. His words, muffled by her bosom, were still clearly audible.

"I love you, Candace."

She said nothing at first, but just held him close. She knew that the wrong word, the wrong gesture, might traumatize him for life. She had to be very careful. At last she said, "You're a sweetheart, Josh," and kissed the top of his head.

He peered up at her. She wondered if he was going to cry. She didn't think she could honestly say his words back to him, and felt that what she had said was reasonably diplomatic.

But, as he kissed her chastely on the mouth and rolled off of her to go to sleep, she pondered the matter deeply. By God, I think I'm more than half in love with him myself.


12