Candace and the Frat Boys Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus," Josh said. "I had no idea." He looked over to her. "So why me?"

"What do you mean?" she said, although she had a good idea what he meant.

"Why did you let me, um, go all the way with you?"

She looked at him intensely, and with a strange expression that mingled melancholy and eagerness. "I—I felt you were a nice guy. 'Sweet,' as my mom keeps saying. And you are."

"Well, thanks for that." He peered down at her groin. "Are you okay? You seemed to be in a bit of pain."

"It—it hurt a little more than I expected. I didn't think it would be quite like that. Of course, the size of your, um, thing may have something to do with it."

"I'm sorry, really I am."

"Hey, it's no big deal. It's just what a girl has to go through, I guess."

"Did you bleed?"

"Probably."

"Maybe we'd better clean you up."

"We?"

"I'd like to help."

"Would you?" Just the way you bathed my mom after her adventure with the frat boys?

"Come on, let's see what we can do."

And with that, Josh leaped over Julie's recumbent form and landed on his feet next to the bed. He held out a hand to encourage Julie to get up. Even though she was in the habit of feeling a bit embarrassed at her nudity (and her partner's nudity) after a climax, she allowed herself to be led by Josh to the bathroom, where he placed her on the toilet (lid down) and urged her to spread her legs to see the damage.

The blood was already drying on her labia and the inside of her thighs, and so Josh got a washcloth, moistened it with warm water, and got to work mopping her up. She sat obediently as he tended to both the blood and the thick white substance that was also leaking out of her.

And it was this tender scene that was now interrupted by someone opening the front door and climbing heavily up the stairs.

Before the pair could figure out what was happening, or cover their nakedness, Candace arrived at the top of the stairs and stared directly into the bathroom.

"What the—?" she exclaimed. And then she caught sight of the bloodstained washcloth in Josh's hand.

She gazed uncomprehendingly at her daughter. "You're a virgin?"

"I was until about five minutes ago," Julie said sourly.

"But—but how?"

"I'll tell you later, Mom." Then, absurdly trying to cover her breasts and groin with her hands, she said, "I—I hope you don't mind . . ." Mind my sleeping with your boyfriend.

Candace ignored that remark, turning her gaze to Josh. Pointing at his groin, she said, "You have a bit more cleaning up to do, buster."

Josh glanced down at his cock and saw it was streaked with blood. "Oops," he said as he quickly used the washcloth to wipe the blood away.

"Candace," he said, "what are you doing here? I thought you were going to spend the night—"

"Yeah, I thought so too," she said, "but I have to say, it felt weird not having you there. So after I did my business, I just decided to come home. And what do I find, may I ask?"

"Please, Candace, I'm sorry . . ."

"Oh, Josh, don't think anything of it." Candace flashed a broad grin that took in her daughter also. "I had a feeling this might happen. Well, bully for you. But a virgin . . . I just don't get it."

"Can we just get off that subject?" Julie whined.

"Sorry, I'm just having trouble taking it all in. But listen, you two go and cuddle up in my room. I figure that's where you were anyway. This is a big step for a girl, and she needs to have it be as special as possible." Coming up to Josh and poking him in the chest, she said: "You be nice to her, if you know what's good for you!"

"I am being nice to her!" Josh pleaded.

"Okay, fine. I'll go to Julie's bedroom. Don't work her too hard!"

With a chuckle, she drifted off down the hall.

As if shellshocked, Josh and Julie returned to the master bedroom—where, after closing the door, they both exploded in peals of hysterical laughter.

Julie thought they would only do a little cuddling and then go to sleep—but, as she lay comfortably snuggled in Josh's arms, she felt something protruding against her belly and gazed in astonishment at him.

"You—you can't possibly want it again, can you?" she cried.

"Well, yeah, the thought did occur to me."

"Gee, Josh, I'm quite sore down there. I—"

Only then did she become aware that he was constantly rubbing and squeezing her bottom. It had felt nice, but the implications of his actions suddenly dawned on her.

"Oh, no!" she groaned.

"What?" he said, alarmed.

"You don't want to go back there?" The idea seemed to petrify her.

"Only if you want me to. But if you don't . . ." The note of disappointment was all too evident in his voice.

"Oh, Josh, I'm not sure I'm ready for that. It—it would seem like a freshman trying to take a graduate school exam."

"It's not that hard, Julie."

"It's gonna hurt, isn't it?"

"Well, I suppose it might. But—"

"But what?"

"Your mom says any girl can get used to it if she does it often enough."

"How's that gonna help the first time around?"

"You got a point there. I really don't want to hurt you again."

Julie's expression suddenly softened. "Oh, you're such a dear. I guess we could try."

"No, really, we don't have to—"

"I said it's okay," she said emphatically. "But, um, will you stop if it hurts too much?"

"Yes, of course."

"What do I have to do?"

"Well, the first thing is to get some lube." He reached behind him to the nightstand next to the bed, bringing out the blue jar that Josh always used with Candace.

"Cold cream?" Julie cried, as if they were going to violate some law of nature. "That's what you're gonna use?"

"Yeah, your mom says it works best."

"Well, she's the Anal Queen, so she must know."

Julie flopped onto her stomach, burying her face in the pillow so that she wouldn't have to witness any more of the procedure than necessary. When Josh's fingers first approached that forbidden area, she let out a little squeal and instinctively flinched away, then said, "Sorry," and did her best to remain motionless. Even so, she wriggled a bit as he applied the stuff to her anus.

"Shall I get on my hands and knees?" she said.

"No, you can lie flat. It works better."

She wasn't sure of that, but allowed him to drape his entire body onto hers. The feel of his warmth and weight on her was strangely reassuring, and she momentarily lapsed into a kind of dreamlike state; but then she suddenly tightened when she felt his member approaching that nether orifice. She even let out a girlish little whimper.

"Just relax, dear," he said, kneading her bottom with one hand. He could sense that she was tightening up, and it took some moments for her to release her muscles so that he could enter without too much discomfort.

But, even though he went in slowly, inch by inch, the extraordinarily novel sensation caused her eyes to widen and her jaw to drop, and little choking sounds came from deep in her throat. And when Josh, now firmly embedded in her, reached around her chest and grabbed her breasts, she felt pinned to the bed like a butterfly on a piece of cork. He proceeded halfway, then two-thirds of the way—and at that point she let out a broken cry that told him he had gone far enough.

He began pumping very gently, but even so he could tell she was in a lot of pain. Her face wore a pathetic grimace, and a few tears were leaking out of her eyes.

"Julie," he whispered in her ear, "shall I stop?"

She was on the verge of saying yes—but then the idea of being such a coward, when her own mother seemed to be such an expert in this process, roused her to greater courage.

"No!" she exclaimed. "Just—just try to finish soon."

His thrusts became more energetic, and she lapsed into a sort of waking coma as she went totally limp and allowed him to "have his way with her," to use an old-fashioned phrase that conjured up visions of nineteenth-century virgins submitting passively to their lovers' importunities. After a while she couldn't even distinguish each individual thrust, as the general sensation of penetration overcame her. Now she felt almost inanimate, like a sex doll being used by a lonely bachelor.

When Josh shot his load into her, Julie emitted a sharp cry of her own—for, all unbeknownst to her, he had slipped a hand down to her cleft and stroked it in such a way that a mind-numbing climax washed over her.

He remained firmly ensconced in her for minutes after he was finished, as she continued her own post-orgasmic shudders. At last, regaining some semblance of consciousness, she said:

"Josh, can you please come out of me now?"

He tried to pull out slowly, knowing that this was in some ways the most delicate part of the whole operation; but even so, his final emergence caused a sharp pain to go through her, and she cried out involuntarily.

"I'm sorry," he said at once. "Did that hurt?"

"Yes," she admitted frankly.

"But . . ."

"But what?"

"But . . . didn't you come?"

"Yes, I came. Thank you very much. It was—really strange."

"What was strange?"

"Feeling so much pain and so much pleasure at the same time."

"Was it really that bad?"

"It was pretty bad. I don't know how one ever gets used to something like that." She glared up at him. "Maybe you should be on the receiving end of it sometime."

He cracked a smile. "Your mother said that to me once." And with that, he leaped up from the bed and headed out the door.

"Where are you going?" she cried.

"Gotta wash," he said over his shoulder.

He came back in under a minute and swept Julie up in his arms. Now she thought the session really was over—but in about fifteen minutes he revived once again, to her utter astonishment. This time she put her foot down about any further vaginal or anal entry, so he persuaded her to indulge in a lengthy session of sixty-nine. This went on for more than half an hour, and as it progressed Julie somehow felt that the cock she was licking and sucking and nuzzling was the only thing that existed in the universe—unless it was the heavy sac below his member, which she found inexpressibly fascinating. For his part, Josh enjoyed licking up the mingled juices—both his and hers—that were oozing out of both orifices.

When he himself sent his seed into her mouth, she somehow wasn't expecting it (whoever heard of a guy coming three times?)—and she let some of it fall out of her mouth, startled by the taste. Almost immediately she grabbed a glass of water on the nightstand and took a big gulp.

"I'm sorry about that," she said. "I wasn't expecting it to be so salty."

"You never swallowed Brandon's come?"

"No. I always pulled out and finished him by hand."

"Well, a lot of girls don't like the taste."

"I guess my mom does."

"She seems to."

"Josh, are we done now? I'm really tired."

"Yeah, I suppose we should go to sleep."

She looked up at him as she was resting on his chest. "You—you really are a sweetheart. This was about the best experience I could have imagined."

"I'm sorry if I hurt you."

"Oh, don't worry about that. I figured there would be some pain involved."

"Well, you were great too."

"I guess I have a lot to learn."

"Maybe—but I hope it will be fun to learn."

"With you it will."

And with that, they fell asleep.


12