Candace and the Frat Boys Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a go," he said breathlessly.

"What is?" Candace asked sharply.

"They like her, and they want her," Josh said. "It's a done deal."

"Good God," Julie said to herself, holding her midsection as if someone had kicked her in the stomach.

"It's just a matter of when," Josh went on. "They suggested next Saturday night."

"Six days from now?" Mona said in a quivering voice.

"Yes. Is that too soon?"

"Um, no. I guess I could deal with that."

"Great! I'll let Matt know we're on for next Saturday." After a pause: "Um, maybe I should go with you, just to make sure everything is okay."

"Fine," Mona said. "But—the guys aren't going to be rough with me, are they?"

"No, no, of course not! But sometimes they can get a little . . . carried away."

"I understand."

"But I think it'll be great! I've told them what a wonderful person you are."

"You mean," Candace said tartly, "what a nice lay she is?"

"I didn't put it that way," Josh said resentfully. "I'd never disrespect your mother like that."

"Okay, okay, sorry. But you did make it clear that you'd, um, enjoyed her?"

"I didn't say so in so many words," Josh said, obviously uncomfortable. "I just made it clear that Mona was pretty much up for anything that you do, Candace."

"Well, we'll see about that."

As the days passed, Mona seemed to be in a daze, not really aware of her surroundings. Sometimes she would fail to hear when someone was talking to her; at other times she would break out into a smile for no reason, laughing lightly to herself. Julie gazed upon her grandmother as if she had contracted some terminal disease and would drop dead at any moment—or, perhaps more accurately, as if the Sword of Damocles were hovering over her head and was on the verge of falling.

At last Saturday night came. Mona had a light dinner, not wishing to fill up. Then, looking at her daughter, she said, "Should I pack an overnight bag?"

"That would probably be a good idea."

"After it's over," Josh said, blushing a little, "she can spend the night in my old bedroom. There's nobody occupying it. Of course, I'll be there with her."

"I'm coming too," Candace said, seemingly on the spur of the moment—although it was something she had decided from almost the moment Mona had determined on her course of action.

"Dear, there's really no need—" Mona began.

"Don't argue, Mother. I'm coming." And Candace tripped upstairs to pack an overnight bag of her own.

Julie was watching the proceedings with increasing agitation. Suddenly she swooped down on Mona and said, "Oh, Grandma, please don't do this! You—you might get hurt!"

"Child," Mona said patiently, "I'm entirely capable of taking care of myself. I'm a strong woman."

"I know you are—but those guys! They're young and vigorous, and they're gonna keep coming at you, over and over and over again! Jesus, how can you even think of—"

"I'll be all right," Mona said, now getting about as angry as she ever did.

Josh pulled Julie aside, assuring her quietly that both he and Candace would be there to look out for Mona in case anything untoward happened. Julie had to be satisfied with that, seeing the three of them off like an anxious mother watching her children go off to a war zone.

They reached the frat house in good time, and Matt welcomed them jovially. He took one look at Mona and said, "Man, Josh's picture doesn't do you justice!"

Mona colored a bit, recalling the topless photo of herself he must have seen. "Thank you, young man."

"Gary here," Matt went on, gesturing to a barrel-chested African American standing nearby, "will take you up to where things'll happen." Turning to Candace: "Say, Candace, we didn't expect you to be here. Are you—?"

"I'm just observing, Matt," she said, although there was an obvious undertone to her comment. You'd best be careful how you and the guys treat my mother, if you know what's good for you.

Gary led them upstairs. Apparently Mona was going to be placed in his bedroom, which had a queen-size bed that would presumably be big enough for three or four people if necessary. There was a jar of cold cream conveniently placed on the nightstand.

"You'd best lube yourself up ahead of time, Mother," Candace said. "Some of the boys want to do rear entry pretty much right off the bat."

"I can well imagine, dear," Mona said, calmly undressing and placing her clothes on an easy chair along with her overnight bag.

The vision of a naked Mona standing in front of them brought home the impending reality of the event to Josh and Candace. Josh looked at her apprehensively and said, "Are you sure—?"

"Don't trouble yourself, Josh dear," she said with a warm smile. "This is what I want to do."

In short order Mona announced herself ready—and then the men began to show up.

Matt, as president, got first dibs. When he walked into the room where Mona was, his eyes became glued to her form, and he licked his lips in anticipation. It was comical to see him frantically throw off his clothes, not caring where they landed, and then almost drag Mona to the bed, where he proceeded to enter her in the classic missionary position—but not before paying due homage to her superb breasts and running his hands all over the rest of her body.

It took him only about ten minutes to finish, and as he crawled out of bed he seemed to have a frustrated look on his face. Next time I'll last longer! he seemed to be saying to himself—and he was confident there would be a next time, perhaps in an hour or two. But for now, he had to let the other guys in the house have their turn.

And they did. They were so keyed up with the thought of cuddling with this magnificent specimen of ripe womanhood that they went to double penetration almost at once. Mona's eyes widened when she saw two large, muscular African Americans enter the room together with hungry looks. She ended up making a delightful kind of Oreo cookie as she was sandwiched on her side between the two. There wasn't much she could do, so she just lay helpless as they probed the inner recesses of her body to their heart's content.

It wasn't long afterward that the guys decided to see if Mona was up to triple penetration. As always, she remained unflappable at the prospect, although Josh—who was hanging around the hallway just outside the bedroom where Mona was stationed—experienced a keen spasm of anxiety on her behalf. But she managed the task with flying colors, lying on top of one guy (who entered her pussy), accepting a second guy into her bottom, and taking a third guy's cock into her mouth with panache and aplomb.

Josh and Candace confessed that they felt foolish standing around clothed, and hovering around Mona like two mother hens around a chick, while everyone else was naked, with all manner of grunts and groans and thrashing going on in Mona's bedroom. After about an hour they both decided to strip, in some strange gesture of solidarity with Candace's mother. Candace got a lot of appreciative looks from the guys (who, of course, had had her several times in the past), and some of them wondered whether Josh was going to join the fray in the bedroom, as if to simulate the mind-bending prospect of grandmother-grandson sex. But he remained merely a troubled observer.

After the second hour it was Candace who felt she needed to take control of the situation.

She had lost count of how many men Mona had taken—it was at least fifteen, perhaps closer to twenty. During a break in the action she rushed into the bedroom, where Mona was lying supine (one guy, in solo action, had just finished pumping his come into her ass), her face buried in a pillow. She looked exhausted—almost comatose.

Candace knelt down so that her face was level with her mother's.

"Mom," she said gently, stroking Mona's shoulder, "are you all right?" (It was on very rare occasions that Candace called Mona "Mom" as opposed to the more formal "Mother.")

It took some seconds for Mona to turn her head to look at her daughter. A weak smile spread over her face. "I'm fine, dear."

"You don't look it," Candace said sharply. "I—I think you've had enough." There was actually some fear in her voice, even though nothing in Mona's condition—aside from her fatigue—indicated overexertion. True, she was almost bathed in come, as many of the guys (as they habitually did to Candace) were tickled at the prospect of showering their seed all over her face or breasts or stomach or back or bottom; but otherwise she seemed more or less okay.

"Dear, I can take some more," Mona insisted gently.

"I don't think so," Candace said with sudden decisiveness. "We need to shut you down for the night."

Candace summoned Josh to come into the bedroom.

"Mother's done," she said. "She can't take anymore. You need to clean her up and let her get some sleep." Candace's glance contained a warning: And when you clean her up, don't poke her the way you did me that time.

Josh, who was hugely relieved that Candace had taken the situation in hand, nodded briefly. "You're right. She looks all in."

He gently lifted her up in his arms. Mona protested feebly, but there was little she could do to prevent him from walking over to the bathroom at the end of the corridor and placing her in the shower, just as he had done with Candace months ago. For a moment he had thought of actually running a bath for her, but figured a shower would be quicker. In his judgment she needed to get some rest as quickly as possible.

Meanwhile, Candace had announced in a loud voice, "Okay, guys, any of you who want more—come and take me."

She landed heavily on the bed where Mona had been. It was damp with sweat and bodily fluids and smelled richly of sex, but that didn't bother her. And it didn't bother any of the guys, several of whom were clearly enthusiastic about renewing their acquaintance with Candace after she had exposed herself to all and sundry.

In the bathroom, Josh got Mona cleaned up in the quickest and gentlest possible manner—and sternly refrained from any penetration, even oral, in the process, even though his member had been stiff for quite some time as he watched the elderly woman get pounded by a succession of twentysomething men.


12