Candace and the Frat Boys Ch. 09

Story Info
Mona meets her long-lost lover--END OF STORY!
6.2k words
4.65
6.6k
6

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace and the Frat Boys (Chapter 9)

Kathryn M. Burke

By Saturday night, Richard had become thoroughly familiar—physically and otherwise—with the three women in the house. It was after dinner that Josh had a tête-à-tête with him, and then with Julie. This youngest member of the household felt a little shudder of anticipatory excitement run through her—for Josh, bless his heart, now felt able to fulfill her long-held wish for a threesome. And she couldn't imagine two men more appealing to her for the purpose.

Later that evening the three of them walked upstairs like pilgrims going to Mecca. Candace had generously given them permission to use her bedroom, as the king-size bed would come in handy for the succession of copulations that were being planned. When the two men stripped quickly, Julie's eyes widened as she gazed at their burgeoning members—Josh's thick and substantial eight inches, and Richard's slightly thinner organ but a full nine inches in length. Could she really both of these massive things into herself, wherever they might want to go? Well, there was only one way to find out!

She dropped to her knees and nurtured both cocks with her mouth as the men stood with feet firmly planted on the floor next to the bed. Then they made Julie stand up and pressed up against her, front and back, as a kind of foretaste of the intertwining of bodies that was so imminent. Then they got into position.

This first episode started with Josh lying flat on his back. Julie clambered up to the bed and squatted over his member, then plunged it into her pussy. Richard then stood up on the bed, towering over the two of them; but his cock was just at the level of Julie's mouth, and she engulfed as much of it as she could while beginning to ride Josh lustily.

Josh reached up to grasp one of her breasts while Richard reached down to take hold of the other. Josh didn't neglect her bottom either, using his other hand to stroke and squeeze it as she bounced up and down on his cock. It was soon glistening with Julie's own juices, as she already felt more excited than she ever had in her short career as a sexually active woman. Richard gently placed a hand on the back of Julie's head as he encouraged her to take more and more of his member into her mouth. She managed about six or seven inches before gagging, some spittle dripping out of her mouth as she was forced to pull back.

But she soon resumed, licking and sucking it and also giving a lot of attention to his large sac of testicles while continuing to force Josh's cock deep into herself. Slapping sounds could be heard as her sex came into contact with his groin, and the payoff couldn't be far off. Josh came first, groaning like a wild boar as she shot his seed into her. His climax seemed to induce Richard to send his emission into Julie's mouth, and she swallowed every drop.

She herself had come achingly close to orgasm but hadn't quite pulled it off. The men couldn't allow that situation to stand, so they encouraged her to lie on her back while they focused on her needs. The men lay on either side of her, Josh bringing a hand down to stroke her damp pussy while Richard tenderly kissed her and squeezed her breasts. In minutes she was experiencing a shuddery orgasm that made her thrash on the bed shamelessly.

After a suitable period of recovery for all three of them, they now decided that the ultimate in double penetration was at hand.

This time, the men had Julie lie on her side, Richard in front, Josh in back. Richard, gazing directly into Julie's eyes, directed his cock into her vagina—deeper and deeper until it had almost entirely disappeared into her cleft. Once he was in place, Josh—having lubricated her ahead of time—carefully inserted his member into her anus. His slow, steady progress inside her, while Richard was thrusting more and more forcefully, rendered Julie almost comatose.

This was the culmination of months of fantasizing, and now the reality was even more spectacular than the fantasy! There was an overwhelming sense of filling that almost rendered her unconscious; and because the men's separate pumping wasn't very well synchronized, she felt acutely each one's penetration into her vitals in a way that a single man's entry into her never could. She languished in delicious helplessness, throwing her arms around Richard's neck and receiving his kisses on her face, neck, and shoulders. She would have pressed her breasts against his chest, but Josh had reached around her and seized them with eager hands. But while she seemed utterly at the mercy of these two men, she also felt a sense of pride and power at her ability to satisfy them both at the same time. What man could possibly do that to two women?

Richard now slid a hand down to her sex, stroking her labia and clitoris while continuing to pound her. A sudden climax unexpectedly washed over her, but the men were far from finished; and the sensation of having an orgasm while not one but two guys were pounding her was in her mind close to the pinnacle of physical and spiritual ecstasy.

When they did come, almost simultaneously, she felt every drop of their separate bestowals of their most precious substance as they filled her two cavities to overflowing. And they remained buried in her, motionless like some obscene tableau vivant. Only after minutes did they disentangle themselves, and the feeling of emptiness that Julie felt was so devastating that she came close to bursting into tears.

But the men didn't allow her to feel any letdown, for they made sure to devote tender attention to her while they all recovered for what they knew would be yet another round. In the course of their devotions, the men managed to coax yet another orgasm out of her, as Richard fixed his mouth on her dripping sex, lapping up the mingled juices of all three of them while Josh pasted Julie's mouth with a long, lingering kiss.

Their third copulation took form spontaneously. Josh and Julie got into sixty-nine position, and as she gobbled up his cock and he fastened his lips to her pussy, Richard squatted behind her and stuffed his cock into her bottom. Josh was fascinated to get a look at this anal penetration of his sweetheart only inches from his face, while Julie sucked Josh's cock with such gusto that he flooded her mouth with his seed well before Richard was finished. She held the hot, salty, viscous fluid in her mouth as long as she could before it slid down her throat—and just then Richard sent his third discharge into her anus.

Everyone agreed it was now time to sleep. But they weren't quite done yet. The men got on either side of her, each of them fixing their mouths on a breast. Julie, like a young Madonna, stroked the back of their heads as if delivering much-needed nourishment to these lusty men. Her face had taken on a dazed, glassy-eyed look: she had attained, for the first time, that rarest of states that a woman can achieve, experiencing a constant low-grade climax that felt like a mild electric shock proceeding from her clitoris and coursing through her entire frame, going on and on and on without any actual stimulation of her sex. At some point all three of them fell asleep, the men with their lips still glued to her nipples.

Julie was the last one down to breakfast the next morning, where a big Sunday breakfast was already underway. The others were mildly surprised when Julie walked in naked—but after what she had gone through the night before, clothes seemed almost sacrilegious. She had deliberately neglected to wash herself, and everyone could detect fluids leaking out of her various orifices. Candace looked her up and down and smiled genially.

"Had a nice time, dear?" she said.

As if stating a theorem that would revolutionize human knowledge, Julie said, "That was the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me."

She went up to her two men, kissed them both on the mouth, and sat down at her place at the table. Suddenly she cracked a broad smile and said, "I'm starving! Where's breakfast?"

*

Josh really didn't know what he was doing at this place.

He had made the long trek to the central Massachusetts town of Athol, where he hoped to find the man he was looking for. It had taken numerous Google searches to identify the person in question, but even so he wasn't certain he had found the right man.

After all, Curtis Mayhew wasn't an entirely uncommon name.

And if he didn't quite know who he was looking for, he was even less certain why he was looking for him.

All he could conclude was that in some obscure way Mona's life was not really complete until she had made peace with her fleeting lover of forty-five years before, and he with her.

It was already mid-evening, and Josh was encouraged by the fact that lights were on in the little house—really, not much more than a cottage—he was standing in front of. He had little idea of what Curtis Mayhew was now doing, although it appeared he had spent most of his career as an insurance salesman. Was he retired? Was he still practicing his old business or had he shifted—at sixty-six years of age—to some other occupation to fill up his later years?

When he knocked on the door, it took the occupant a while to open it. Perhaps he didn't get many visitors.

What Josh saw startled him. Omigod, I've seen this guy before—sort of. It took him only a few seconds to decide: Jesus, he looks an awful lot like Candace—and Julie.

The man was pretty good-looking: about five feet ten inches tall, slim and wiry, with thin graying hair surmounting a face that was a bit weathered—whether from a lot of outdoor exercise or hard living, Josh couldn't say. But his first impression of Curtis was a positive one.

Curtis was gazing, in a not entirely friendly manner, at the young man in front of him. Grudgingly he said, "May I help you?"

Josh had to swallow before he could speak. "Um, you don't know me, but—"

At this point Curtis, with an annoyed look, was on the verge of shutting the door. Maybe he thought Josh a solicitor, a political activist, or some other such nuisance. That's why Josh quickly said:

"But I think you know a woman named Mona Sterling."

The reaction Josh received to these words was not at all what he was expecting. Curtis staggered as if punched in the stomach, having to hold onto the door to prevent himself from falling on a heap to the floor. His face broke into a painful grimace, and Josh was unnerved at the prospect that this man whom he hardly knew would start crying in front of him.

"What did you say?" Curtis croaked.

"Mona Sterling," Josh repeated. "I can't remember her maiden name, but she married Frank Sterling. He was your friend, wasn't he?"

"Who—who are you?"

"I'm the boyfriend of Mona's granddaughter, Julie. I—I know Mona's daughter, Candace, too." This had struck Josh as the safest story to tell for the time being.

"Jesus," Curtis said, shaking his head in disbelief. "You'd better come in."

The house was pretty small, but cozy and comfortable. It was so thoroughly masculine—entirely devoid of the delicate little touches that only a feminine hand can provide—that Josh wondered whether Curtis had ever married, or whether this was just a home chosen for his retirement after any women in his life had come and gone.

Curtis directed him to the sofa in the living room, while he sat on an easy chair nearby. Almost immediately he jumped up, saying, "You want a drink?" He peered intently at Josh. "Are you old enough to drink?"

"Just barely," Josh said with a smile. "A beer would be great."

"Okay," Curtis said, heading to the kitchen. "I may get something stronger."

True to his word, he came back and tossed a bottle of cold beer in Josh's general direction while hastening to the sideboard and pouring himself a generous helping of single-malt Scotch. After he fell heavily into his easy chair, he said: "You'd better tell me why you're here. Surely Mona didn't send you."

"Well, no," Josh said sheepishly. "She doesn't even know I'm here."

"How'd you find me?"

"It's pretty amazing what's available on the Internet these days."

Curtis grimaced. "Yeah, I bet it is."

"Listen!" Josh said with sudden intensity. "You gotta know certain things. You obviously must know that Frank married Mona soon after you guys graduated. Did you attend the wedding?"

"Grudgingly."

"You—you wanted her?"

Curtis leaped up from his chair as if he'd been electrocuted. "Wanted her?" he cried, starting to pace about the room. "God, man, I loved her! Maybe you think that's ridiculous—I only knew her for a few months, although I think I got to know her pretty well then." He eyed Josh out of the corner of his eye, wondering exactly how much he knew. "She—she was just the most incredible woman I've met in my whole life."

"Her daughter and granddaughter are pretty wonderful too."

"I bet they are. I don't know what Mona has told you about me—what I was like back then."

"Well, she seems to have thought you were rather keen on the ladies."

"Yeah, I figured she'd have said something like that. Okay, fine—I was. I grew up in a real repressive household, where any mention of sex was strictly verboten. Man, it was so unnatural! So you can imagine that by the time I got to college, when I was on my own for the first time, I just thought all these college girls were just about the loveliest creatures I'd ever seen. All of them!"

"I know what you mean."

"But if Mona thinks I just went around trying to—you know, get them to bed, that wasn't true! The fact is that I actually fell for a lot of these girls—I mean, emotionally. With almost every one of them I fantasized what it might be like to settle down with them, live with them, have a family with them, things like that."

"Mona said you'd had, um, dozens, maybe hundreds—"

Curtis cracked a smile out of the side of his mouth. "Oh, she said that, eh? Well, that was a total lie. Not completely, but I exaggerated quite a bit. I wanted everyone to think I was this Don Juan kind of guy. Maybe I ended up sleeping with ten or fifteen girls—that's about it."

"That's still a fair number. More than I've done."

"Well, sure. But by the time senior year came around, I think I got some better perspective on the kind of girl I wanted. And, God help me"—he suddenly choked up—"Mona was it!"

Curtis flopped back down into his chair, covering his face with his hands. He seemed to be sobbing quietly. Josh, acutely uncomfortable at this display of raw emotion from a man he hardly knew, didn't quite know what to say. But he felt compelled at least to allude to the subject at hand.

"You and Frank and Mona . . . spring break . . ."

Curtis parted his hands to cast a startled glance at Josh. "She—she didn't tell you about that, did she?"

"Yes, she did."

"Oh, Jesus," he said in a hollow voice. "What you must think of me—of us!"

"Hey, I'm not here to pass judgment." You can't imagine what goes on in our house, guy.

"Those sessions," Curtis said reflectively, "were some of the most poignant moments of my whole life. I'll never forget them. How could I? In many ways I've never put them behind me."

Josh didn't feel it was his place to speak plainly of what he felt was the upshot of those "sessions." So he said: "I guess Mona had to choose between you and Frank."

Curtis laughed derisively. "There was no choice—especially after she got pregnant. I knew she was going to pick him. And she should have. She was in love in Frank, and they made a great couple. I knew she had a low opinion of me, maybe because of my big mouth and my fabricated tales of female conquests. I don't think she even liked me very much."

"I think you're wrong about that."

"Well, anyway, it was clear she would marry Frank. And I was happy for them. But I won't lie to you: it was really painful watching them tie the knot, so I felt I had to get out of their lives and leave them alone. Anyway, being a third wheel didn't suit me very well."

"You must know what happened to them?"

"Not really. I told you, I pretty much cut all ties with them."

"Well, they had a daughter, Candace, and they were apparently happily married for more than forty years."

"That's great," Curtis said sincerely. "I'm really glad for them."

"But Frank died about three years ago."

"Yeah, I heard. I think I read about it in the alumni newsletter. But I didn't feel right about sending Mona a sympathy card or anything like that—I'd been out of touch with them for so long. Anyway, I didn't know how to reach her."

"So what happened to you?" Josh said. "I mean, in your personal life."

That crooked smile again. "I married three times, and divorced three times."

"Sorry to hear that."

"Oh, it wasn't so bad. I had some pretty good years with these ladies. Maybe I married some of them in haste, but they were fine women."

"Did you . . .?" Josh began.

"Did I what?"

"Man, I don't know how to say this—and, in fact, it's none of my business." Josh looked around the room as if looking for inspiration. "You know, Mona said one of the reasons she chose Frank was that she thought you might, um, not be faithful."

"Well," Curtis said with self-disgust, "there was probably every reason why she should have thought that."

"So . . .?"

"Oh, are you asking me if I cheated on my wives? No! No, I didn't! I may have done other bad things, but nothing like that. We basically broke up because of temperamental differences."

"Any children?"

"No. I guess I was too selfish for that."

After a silence, Josh said: "Mona wants to see you again."

"No, she doesn't," Curtis said flatly.

"I bet she does," Josh said with emphasis. He of course didn't know, but he thought it was a good guess.

"I just don't believe it."

Even more intensely, Josh said, "Curtis, I really, really think you should see her again. I can't say more than that."

Curtis squinted suspiciously at his visitor. "What are you getting at?"

"I can't tell you. But I think it's super-important that you touch base with her."

"You really think so?"

"I know so."

Curtis heaved a sigh. "Okay, maybe. I just hope to heaven you know what you're talking about."

*

Mona, it need hardly be said, wasn't pleased that Josh had ferreted out Curtis Mayhew and all but invited him to come over and renew his acquaintance with her after forty-five years. It was not her way to get angry or fly into a tantrum; but her face became suffused with color and she gave Josh a flinty glance as she said, "You oughtn't to have done that, Josh."

"Mona, dearest," Josh pleaded, "I really think it would be good for you to see him—just get back in touch. You don't have to be friends with him, or anything like that."

"Do you really think anything will come of it?" she said, still sounding hostile.

"I don't know. But it might help clear the air, you know? He said he could come by this weekend."

"He's going to stay here? In the house?" she said in alarm.

"No, no, he's staying at a hotel nearby."

Mona spun around in her bedroom, like a tigress on the prowl. She held her hands tightly around her chest—which had the effect of causing those incredible breasts of hers to rise up and swell. "I think this may be a mistake."

"God knows it could be," Josh admitted. "But I have a feeling something good might come of it."

Everyone in the house was on tenterhooks about Curtis's arrival. All they knew was that Curtis was "an old friend" of Mona's from college days, and some of them could read between the lines as to what that might have meant. Of course, the idea that Mona could have been a wild young thing in those far-off days struck them as ludicrous—but Candace, for one, had begun to have doubts about what kind of person her mother had been four decades ago.

12