Candace and the Frat Boys Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was to show up at the house on Saturday afternoon, and everyone—Mona, Josh, Candace, Julie, and Richard—were there to greet him. When he finally rang the bell, standing diffidently on the doorstep as if ready to flee at the earliest opportunity, he was greeted by Candace, who threw the door open wide and ushered the man in.

"So you're Curtis," she said.

"Yes," he said half-inaudibly.

"I'm Candace, Mona's daughter. Welcome to our home."

He was introduced to everyone else in the living room—everyone, that is, except Mona. She had remained upstairs, and now decided it would be best to have a private conversation with Curtis in her bedroom. So she called down from the upstairs landing: "Is he here? Can you send him up?"

At the sound of her words, Curtis froze like a man who has just been tazed. As Candace gestured toward the stairs, he walked stiffly over to them. Gazing up, he saw Mona for the first time in nearly half a century. Both of them now froze, gazing raptly at each other. Like a zombie, Curtis ascended the stairs, eyes wide, mouth slightly open.

When he got to the top of the stairs, he came up to Mona, who had not budged.

"Hello, Mona," he said in a choked voice.

"Hello, Curtis," she said, a blank look on her face. Then, with just the faintest hint of a smile: "It's good to see you again."

Curtis hung his head down, unable to speak. He thought he might burst into tears again. Mona took his hand in hers and gently led him to her bedroom.

There weren't many places to sit: only the bed—which seemed a bit too intimate at the moment—and an easy chair in the corner. So they remained standing.

"Omigod, Mona," Curtis breathed. "This is a dream come true."

"You haven't changed much," she said charitably.

"You haven't changed at all!" he cried. He recalled some writer once saying that a woman always looks to a man just the way she did when he first kissed her. He found that to be emphatically true in this case.

"Josh told me," he went on, "you had a long and happy marriage to Frank."

"He was a good man," Mona said.

"You bet he was."

"What about you?"

"Nothing quite so happy as that." And he told her about his three marriages and three divorces.

By this time, Mona had sat demurely on the edge of the bed, while Curtis had plumped himself down on the easy chair. They were sitting about six feet apart—but to Curtis it could have been six miles. So close, and yet so far! Mona could clearly observe that he was getting increasingly agitated as he talked, in a deliberately self-deprecatory manner, about his luckless adventures in matrimony. By the time he had finished, he was staring down at his hands and grimacing in abasement.

"I'm sure you did your best," Mona said placatingly.

"I tried," he muttered miserably. "I really did."

Then he did something that Mona had half expected he would.

With a cry of anguish, he leaped up from the chair, stumbled on hands and knees in Mona's direction, and crying, "Oh, God, Mona, I love you so much!" buried his face in her lap, sobbing and whimpering.

She looked down at him, extending a hand instinctively to the back of his head as he cried his heart out. She wasn't used to male tears; Frank had been pretty stoic, and there had rarely been any reason for outbursts of this sort in their long and relatively uneventful marriage. But the moment she had laid eyes on Curtis after all these many years, she had been shaken by the harrowing truth that she had hinted at to Josh in her tale of their long-ago threesome: that he was the actual biological father of Candace, and therefore the true grandfather of Julie.

A little shudder ran through her at the thought—and at what Curtis was unconsciously doing even as he continued to cry.

He had spasmodically seized her hips with both hands, and somehow his head was causing the thick wool skirt she was wearing to ride up her thighs, eventually exposing the bare pink skin. Suddenly Curtis slipped his head under her skirt, perhaps partly in shame for his unseemly paroxysm—and so he found his face pressed up against her underwear. She made no attempt to dislodge him; in fact, without being aware of it she had parted her legs more widely, allowing him to get a strong whiff of her pungent sex and to detect increasing wetness in the crotch of her panties.

With a kind of astonished reverence, he pulled away the crotch to reveal her moist sex—and then extended a tongue toward it.

The gesture was, of course, sexual on one level; but in another sense it was simply an expression of his decades-long unrequited love and worship of this female, whom he had elevated to semi-divine status in his mind. And, in licking and nuzzling her labia and clitoris, he was nothing more than a pious devotee paying due homage to his goddess.

She held his head more closely, pulling the skirt away so that she could get a better look at his actions. The wetness that poured out of her onto his tongue, and the gentle moans that were forced out of her throat, were her acknowledgment of his devotion. His lips, nose, and cheeks were all smeared with her juices, and he lapped them up as if they were the nectar of the gods, which by some miracle were being bestowed upon a mere mortal.

Her orgasm was a curiously mild one, eliciting groans only slightly more intense than what she had uttered earlier; but in another way it was an earthshaking moment, bringing to a full circle the intimacy she had shared with this man decades ago—intimacy that she had never forgotten even while married to another.

He looked up at her once she had settled down, as if begging for her approval. All she said was, "That was very nice, Curtis."

He backed away, stood up, and then calmly undressed, his eyes never leaving hers. She watched his disrobing as if it too were an act of piety, and when his nudity was finally exposed, with the substantial erection that was an inevitable concomitant of it, she slid off the bed, fell to her knees, and did a bit of her own worshipping of his member.

Grabbing his hips, then his bottom, with her hands, she slipped nearly his entire cock into her mouth, for all that it extended well over seven inches. Her nose actually touched the pubic hair on his groin as she engulfed his member, then pulled back to lick and suck it, sometimes taking it out of her mouth to focus on the heavy sac of testicles underneath it. He merely stood with legs slightly parted, gazing down at the incredible sight of his beloved servicing him. And when he came, it too was strangely placid: he uttered only a few quiet grunts as he sent his seed into her mouth and down her throat, as she stroked his cock to squeeze every last drop out of it.

Then she stood up and undressed herself, Curtis watching every item of clothing as it was peeled from her body. Then they slipped into bed.

After a frenzied copulation, the couple felt the need for a little break. Mona rested against Curtis's side as he stroked her back and bottom. Drawing little circles on his hairy chest with her finger, she said pensively:

"You know, I'm pretty sure I got pregnant during that spring break when we—" She trailed off.

"You did?" Curtis said uneasily.

She looked up and stared him right in the face. "Yes. I did."

He said nothing, but his eyes widened.

"Do you know what that means?" she went on.

"I think so," he whispered.

"My daughter looks so much like you," Mona whispered back.

"Omigod . . ."

"Maybe she got some of her taste for the pleasures of the flesh from you."

"Mona—"

"You know what she does? There's this frat house on campus, and she . . ."

*

Candace and Julie were in the kitchen, figuring that their guest might at some point want some refreshments, or even a full dinner, if he stayed that long. They were unusually silent, but at last Candace could no longer hold in her thoughts.

"Did you notice anything strange about Curtis, dear?" she said, a little shiver running through her.

"I'm not sure 'strange' is quite the word, Mom," Julie said.

"You know what I mean."

"Do I?"

"I think you do."

"Yes, I think I do too."

This was when Josh walked stiffly into the kitchen, his eyes glazed.

Candace turned to him. "You need to tell us what you know about that man," she demanded.

All of a sudden Josh began hyperventilating. He had to clutch the counter next to the sink to get a grip on himself.

"How can it be?" Candace went on agitatedly.

"How can what be?" Josh said evasively.

"You know what! How is it that Curtis looks so much like me and Julie?"

"Oh, you noticed that, did you?"

"Of course I noticed it! How could anyone not notice?"

Josh gazed at her almost in fear. Should he spill the beans now, or wait for Mona to do so? He sensed that Candace, and even Julie, would not allow him to keep silent.

"Okay," he said nervously. "You might as well know."

And he told the story of the forty-five-year-old threesome with Mona, Frank, and Curtis, and Mona's pregnancy almost immediately after.

Candace stared at him as if he were a shambling monster from a horror film, and Julie just covered her mouth with her hand.

"You mean," Candace whispered, "that Curtis is my father?"

"And my grandfather?" Julie cried.

"We don't know for sure," Josh muttered, "but it sure looks that way. But it doesn't mean," he went on hurriedly, "that Frank wasn't your father too. He was the one who raised you, loved you, looked after you, did everything that a father is supposed to do. And I'm sure he was a wonderful grandfather to you too, Julie."

"He was," she said in a dazed voice.

"God!" Candace said with a little laugh. "Imagine my mother sandwiched between two guys, getting it on both sides!"

"Mom!" Julie chided.

"No wonder she had such a good time with those frat boys!"

Julie was about to say something more—but it was at this point that Mona and Curtis came downstairs.

Their red faces, and their disheveled clothing, made it plainly apparent what they had been doing upstairs. And when Curtis, gazing intently at Candace, hugged her close, one hand sliding down to her bottom, and then repeated the act with Julie, it was obvious that Mona had told him everything.

"You naughty man!" Julie cried in mock outrage. "You get out of this kitchen! We have a big dinner to get ready."

And all the women—as well as Josh—got right to work on a lamb stew that had been planned beforehand, with dumplings, salad, and other fixings. Meanwhile, Richard led Curtis away to the living room for a serious talk about the people in the household and how it was run.

Dinner was an enormous success, and everyone ate their fill. Candace had had the forethought to buy a chocolate cake from a bakery, and everyone had a modest slice. No one wanted to get too filled up, because they instinctively sensed what was to come.

Without a word, Mona led Curtis upstairs after dinner—but she gave the others a meaningful look over her shoulder as she climbed the stairs. Candace, Julie, Josh, and Richard followed with silent reverence, although Julie had already begun to shed her clothes even before they reached the master bedroom and the king-size bed.

Everyone else stripped in a matter of seconds. There was a momentary pause as the six naked people—three men and three women—simply gazed at one another. Then Candace, taking Julie in hand, dropped to her knees in front of Curtis and urged her daughter to do the same.

The sight of that swelling member inches from her face—the very member that, in all probability, had given her life—was an awe-inspiring moment. She took it in a shaking hand, and at first did nothing but kiss it tenderly; then she stuffed it into her mouth, inch by inch, while Julie, just as fixated, bent down and began licking Curtis's balls.

Once Curtis had attained full erection, his daughter and granddaughter stepped away from him, and he sauntered over to the bed. Lying supine on it, he gestured for his long-lost lover, his daughter, and his granddaughter to join him. Candace leaped onto the bed and, squatting over his groin, stuffed his cock into her pussy. Mona clambered up and sat on Curtis's face, and Julie sat next to him, taking his hand and affixing it to her sex.

The three women enjoyed Curtis as much as he enjoyed them—and even though he had come twice already, he had no difficulty with a third discharge, shooting it deep into Candace as she stroked herself to orgasm; he also managed to elicit climaxes in Mona and Julie with mouth and fingers. Meanwhile, Josh and Richard watched the proceedings with a proper sense of its significance.

At this point, Curtis withdrew to the loveseat across the room, assuming the role of spectator while the other two men got to work. Richard mounted Julie and Josh entered Candace; but about halfway through they switched partners, finishing the job that way.

Then Candace staggered over to the nightstand and brought out the jar of cold cream—and insisted that everyone, including the men, lubricate themselves.

She now took command of the situation, insisting that Josh plunge into Mona and then urging Richard to enter the young man anally. Josh's eyes widened and a little grimace covered his face as he experienced this novel sort of "double penetration," while he continued to pound Mona lying supine under him. The pouring of Richard's seed into Josh's bottom was a moment of high drama, for it impelled his own discharge into Mona's vagina.

Later, Curtis re-entered the fray by thrusting anally into Richard, while Mona sucked him and let his emission slide thickly down her throat. Curtis himself was the recipient of anal penetration by Josh while licking Candace's oozing pussy.

But in many ways the culmination of the festivities was the successive triple penetration of the three women. Mona was first up, lying on top of Richard as he lay on his back and entered her vagina; Curtis stuffed his cock into her anus, and Josh lifted up her head and coaxed her to take in as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. The tableau resulted in a climax only for Mona, for by this time the men were getting fatigued and couldn't continue with their orgasms indefinitely. After a good ten minutes of pounding, they pulled out and substituted Candace in Mona's place, and then Julie—and she was the lucky recipient of all three men's seed.

General cuddling, in twos or threes, followed, and there was some suspicion that the three women had all entered that state of constant orgasm that Julie had achieved during her first double penetration. Their glazed eyes and rosy cheeks indicated as much, but they were too circumspect to come out and say so—or else were enjoying themselves so much that they felt no need for words.

The men didn't grudge them their pleasure, even if it was one that they could never feel. As all three males had long ago concluded, there was just some areas where women were unquestionably superior to men.

THE END


12