All Comments on 'Candace'

by buzltyr

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
oh my god

what i would give to be in that father's place . don't take too long with the rest of this story . you could make this last a long time .loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awaiting chapters2-5

Very good start! Anxiously awaiting chapters 2-5, This story line has a lot of possibilities

GranPaGranPaover 19 years ago
Understanding Father

Erotic and very well told - almost. A caring and understanding father is brought to climax by daughter and [female] friend. An experience that many fathers may need to endure; and this father survived.

Maybe in chapter 2, dad will not be so altruistic. In chapter two, please proofread a bit more carefully so that fewer typos appear – they detracted a bit [25%] from an otherwise top-notch tale.

Gran Pa

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very good - but edit please

Nice slow build-up, good desciptions (more of the 'other' girl would have been nice as well)...just like a hollywood movie, scene is primed for a sequel. Bring it on - but read, read and re-read and catch some of the editing errors - would make for an even better story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT FUCK STORY..but

Where is the actual incest? Hell this could have been better placed in the Exhibitionist & Voyeur category. I was hoping for some flesh pounding between Dad, daughter and girlfriend. sheesh. Finish the story ok?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*a family sport

you've done well with this story and definitely looking forward to many more parts. Didn't have a daughter to fuck but I sure gave it to my sisters. Did both of them for a number of years, as well as other members of the family. Early on for some reason I felt that I was bi and my sisters, nieces, cousins, uncles and father were there to take care of my sexual needs, ranging from fucking/sucking the women to blowing and giving my ass to the men.

I always tried to do things at a time and location where I'd get caught. For example, I would make it a point to fuck my sister in the same bed where my mother was taking a nap so we'd get caught. She would tell me how wrong it was and I should stop it immediately. I answer to that was that I was going to fuck her and eat her pussy. The look on her face said it all - total shock. Yes, i did start mounting her and puting my cock in her cunt. I told her that the 2 sisters and her were now my whores to use as I saw fit.She began to cry so I turned her over, called in my two sisters to watch as I proceeded to fuck my mother in her ass. I did use them in lots of ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous