All Comments on 'Candace's Summer Internship Pt. 01'

by Big Jay

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great start and teasing setup - just waiting to see who is the first to take her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Continuation

seems to be pretty self-evident!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This looks interesting...

I'm hooked. Looking forward to what Event Marketing might entail for the delectable Candace.

Andygorn2Andygorn2almost 5 years ago
wow, really good, please write more

Such an intriguing tale of Candace's introduction to professional work, Would really like to hear more. So many possibilities. Not something for straight away but, at some stage: Candace arrives early for a meeting and sees her 4 bosses fully sexually engaged. Manuel stands, leaning back against a pillar as he feeds his huge cock into Ashanti's bottom. One end of a thick double-dildo is protruding between her sex-lips as she thrusts against Danielle from behind. The other dildo end is slick and stretching the second woman's arsehole. A vibrator is suspended beneath the dildo on a ring and it thrusts back and forth, in and out of the brunette's eager vagina. Danielle's lust-filled cries are only partially-muffled by Charles' sizeable erection as he leans back and thrusts upwards into her wide-open mouth. She sucks him deep, desperately trying to deep-throat his thick long meat. The men and dildos are the sizes which Candace dreams about being encouraged / forced to take. As she gasps in wonder and delight, Charles looks over and says: "Ah, here is our newest employee. We wanted to recruit you to our plans after work tonight, but sooner is better. If you want to keep your job, you have 30 seconds to come and look at us all, then another 10 seconds to decide whose place you want to take in this tableau...man or woman." Charles, Manuel and Ashanti alternate counting the seconds in time with their thrusts, Candace quickly steps forwards...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBig Jay@Big Jay
I love reading and writing descriptive erotica that focuses on the feminine encounter with the masculine. I especially enjoy stories of petite (legal) young women and their sexual encounters with hung older men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES