Candace's Summer Internship Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace continued to lave and suck his ball sack with unflagging devotion, making little purring noises sometimes, catching her breath and teasing him. "Do you like watching your girlfriend suck your balls, baby? Does that feel good? Mmmm...I love feeling them inside my hot wet mouth, don't you?"

"You know it feels good, Candace," he moaned. "It looks so good too."

"How about when your cock is in my little hand - do you like that too, baby?"

"Fuck yes."

She held the cock by the root, at least four inches still protruding from her fist. "I think this might need a little more lube, don't you baby?"

"Whatever you think, Candace." Kyle said, his field of vision narrowing to the sight of her slender french manicured wrapped around the base of his shaft.

She let go, and reached for the tub of Vaseline, using two slender fingers to scoop a dollop.

"You want this spread all over your cock, baby?" she teased. "You want me to jack your cock for you while you watch that girl on the screen get the fucking of her life?"

"Uh-huh" he replied, almost incoherent. He had had hot sessions with Candace, but this was another level. She'd never been quite so assertive and dirty.

Candace took the Vaseline and spread it over the head with two fingers, then closed her fist and allowed the Vaseline to naturally disperse over and around the head and shaft.

Grasping his erect member she began to jack it slowly up and down. She watched as the girl on the screen was now impaled with cock. The pace of the fucking started slow, then began to pick up. Candace smiled wickedly and matched the pace of her strokes with the pace of the fucking on screen.

"So is this your favorite kind of porn, baby?" Candace asked, even though she knew the answer. "Where a petite girl [pause] like your girlfriend [pause] is getting fucked by a big cock?"

"Nhhgghhh yeah." Kyle gasped.

"She's taking that monster in her little pussy. It must be so tight on him. Like as tight as my hand on your cock, huh?" She teased and firmed up her grasp.

Kyle gasped. "Oh fuck yeah."

The pace of the fucking on the screen increased. Candace thought for a moment and decided to push a boundary of their kink as she upshifted the pace of the stroke, her fingers making shucking noises now as she jacked the hard cock.

"Mmm you're imagining that's your hot girlfriend getting worked by that big cock, don't you?"

Kyle couldn't believe she said that. But it was true. "Oh fuck yes baby. I'm thinking of you taking that monster cock."

"Mmm naughty boy, Kyle," she replied. "That really got you horned up didn't it?" She saw the head getting a darker purple, his balls solidly up against his body now.

"You look almost ready to cum baby."

"Nggghhh yeah ohhhh fuucckk yess baby I'm so close."

"So you want to see your hot girlfriend take a huge pornstar cock, is that what you want baby?" Candace egged him on.

"God yes baby I want to see you take a huge cock - the kind you couldn't handle. You're already so tight on my cock. Oh fuck. Just like that," he said as she tightened her grasp further.

"You don't think I could handle a pornstar-sized cock, baby?" Candace challenged.

Kyle looked at her. "Maybe. But only with - hmmmm - a lot of effort. You're already - ngghhh - so tiny. Fuck."

"I can't imagine having a bigger cock than this, to be honest baby. Your cock is so big in my little pussy. And it feels so good inside. It's just perfect," she said, looking in his slitted eyes, still jacking him.

Kyle's eyes opened a bit more. "You're telling me that, right now, as horny as you are, that with a guy with a nine-inch cock - half again as big as mine - you wouldn't want to try that if there were absolutely no consequences?"

"Well that's not going to happen baby."

"But it would be hot, wouldn't it?"

"Fuck yeah it would be hot. You're such a voyeur, Kyle - would you want to watch that?" she teased, then added, "I mean, now that I can see what you're watching... Look at how big that cock is and how tiny that girl is. It's so fucking hot."

Kyle moaned; he couldn't imagine how hot that would be, and he couldn't hold back.

Kyle's orgasm suddenly broke free, taking both of them somewhat by surprise. He shot a wad that hit his navel, and the rest pumped forth and ran, white and viscous, over her slender french manicured fingers.

On the screen, the pornstar had withdrawn; he was now stroking his huge cock in front of the girl's face, unleashing his seed. Candace watched, mesmerized as the girl was hit in the face and chest with at least a dozen wet ropes.

Candace looked back at Kyle in mock horror, "That turned you on a lot, didn't it - imagining me taking a big pornstar dick." As she spoke she played with his semen, stroking his senstive hardon.

Kyle looked her in the eye as he caught his breath. "Guilty. Guilty as charged."

Candace smiled sweetly, kissed the tip of his cock, and then said, "Well don't worry, it's just a fantasy. I love you and I love your big cock."

"Mmm baby I love you. Now clean me up like the girls do in the pornos." Candace smiled and obliged, using her tongue and lips to slurp up all the cum from his lower abdomen, his cock and his balls.

Kyle grinned again. "I'm the fucking luckiest guy in the world," he thought.

When every drop of stray semen had been cleaned by her pink glossy lips, she opened her mouth and made a show of the cum on her tongue, then swallowed with a sound of satisfaction like they did in the porn videos.

At that moment, Kyle's cellphone rang. "Why is my mom calling?" Kyle said out loud. He looked at Candace quizzically, then answered it. "Mom?" [pause] "Uh, I mean I'm in my room, but if you don't have it it should be on the hall table or on the kitchen counter. Where are you?" [pause] "Uh sure Mom - I was about to take a shower; how far are you?" [pause] "Shit. I mean ok. I'll grab it and give it to you.' [pause] "Love you too."

Kyle turned to Candace with panic in his eyes as he hung up. "Candace, mom left her purse and she's coming back from the mall to get it. We have like five minutes. If she sees your car we're toast."

"Dammit, Kyle - my pussy is so wet! You owe me three orgasms before you can cum again you know," said Candace, only sort of in jest. The two kids threw clothes on and Candace ran as fast as her high heels would take her out the door and into her car. Just as Candace turned off the street, from the other direction Kyle's mother turned onto the street, oblivious to Candace's recent presence.

Kyle held the purse out and she opened the window of her white BMW. His 45 year old brunette mom was wearing a sundress and strappy wedge heels, oversized sunglasses hiding her face. Her obviously fake D cups defied age and gravity and stretched the top of her sundress. For a moment Kyle thought about how many of his friends had said they wanted to fuck his mom. He shook his head and dismissed the thought.

Kyle placed the purse on the seat. "There you go, mom." He said.

"Thanks, honey - boy you look flushed - did you go for a run on this hot day?"

"Uh, yeah, I sure did," lied Kyle.

"What's that on your hand, Kyle?" his mother asked. "Your hand looks kind of greasy or something."

Oh god, thought Kyle. "Uh, yeah, uh, I was just um, about to moisturize when you called. Had a rash." He winced at the lame reply.

"Uh huh," said his mother. She grinned to herself and stepped on the gas with her wedge, headed back to the mall.

Candace meanwhile was sweating, from the stress of almost getting caught, the exertion of her marathon stroke session with Kyle, and the neediness between her legs. She pulled over in a residential neighborhood a quarter mile from Kyle's house and put her car in park but left the engine running.

Candace's blouse had been hurriedly buttoned and left untucked. She maneuvered her hands under the loose tail of the blouse, reached back and undid her bra, managing to remove it completely with some slight of hand and putting it in her purse. She then scooted up her skirt until the bottom was at her hip. With that, she took her left hand and began teasing her pale pink nipples under her blouse. Using her right hand, she slid two manicured fingers inside her panties, touching her pussy for the first time today.

She uttered a groan, and thought about how hot it was to stroke off Kyle to porn. It was something she loved to do. But then her imagination turned to the video, and the several other videos she had watched with Kyle and by herself, of big cocks in petite pussies. Candace's eyelids grew heavy as she started to imagine an enormous cock, huge and throbbing, slapping against her tits, then slapping her little clit, then wedging itself inside her pussy. She smacked her pussy and then rubbed it, slowly at first, then faster. Her glossed lips parted as she moaned, "Oh fuck yes - fuck me with that huge pornstar cock, baby." She spread her heeled legs, one hooked into the passenger door handle, the other bent and hooked on the steering wheel. Any passerby would have been treated to quite the erotic sight.

"Nggh nggh make me your bitch," she moaned as she tugged on her nipples, now swollen to the size of small gumdrops. She had been so turned on for so long it didn't take much time for her to cum as she suddenly imagined the pornstar she had watched earlier today soaking her body with his virile cum. She shrieked as she came, then moaned as her clit became too sensitive to continue. Slowly she came to, opened her eyes, and looked down at herself.

"I don't think I have ever cum so hard," she mused. "Damn aren't I a sight."

At that moment, her phone chimed. It was a text...from Danielle.

To be continued...

***

*If you liked this story, please vote and comment to encourage additional parts to the series. I welcome plot suggestions.*

12